Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt juggles Michelle and Sarah, thinking about a third.
2.8k words
4.17
6.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

A small car with faded paint zipped across the intersection just as the light turned red. There were several honks, but it crossed without issue. The vehicle pulled into the driveway of a suburban home. An average looking white man in his mid thirties, his brown hair done up in a stylish fade, rushed out of the car to the front door. He knocked and quickly looked at his watch.

"Fuck," he swore with disappointment.

The door was opened by a very handsome man with strawberry-blond hair and a peach complexion.

"Good to see you again Matt. We expected you half an hour ago."

"I know I'm sorry Stephen," he replied in a deep voice.

"Let's get started."

"Hello Sarah," Matthew said. "Sorry."

An attractive and voluptuous blonde woman with light brown skin stood next to Stephen in an ankle length skirt and button up blouse. The first four buttons of the shirt were undone, revealing her smooth decolletage and impressive cleavage. She had plush lips and her thick mascara coated eyelashes blinked over her light brown eyes.

*

There was the sound of a door locking. Sarah and Matthew were in a small office with a fold out sofa bed.

He was taking off his blue polo and dropping his black slacks and boxers to the ground. She pulled off her panties, laid down on the bed and pulled up her skirt above her waist. His cock was already hard as he pressed it easily past her labia and into her wet interior.

"Yes," she moaned with a wan grin.

Her shiny, plump, red lips parted when she gasped as he plunged balls deep. She gripped his hips and he thrust like an animal back and forth. She moaned and when her chest heaved in the shirt, Matthew could see her frilly white bra in the space between the buttons as the fabric bunched up.

He grunted and breathed heavy until he-

* * *

Matthew added a large splash of milk into a dark drink and stirred. He added the glass to a platter of food dishes and pushed loudly out of the kitchen into the sitting area. He quickly set it upon a stand before beginning to hand out the food and drinks to those at a nearby table.

"And that's the last of it, anything missing?" he asked amiably of the two seated customers.

"This was supposed to be medium rare, this looks medium," a pale young man in a denim outfit and a sassy voice complained.

"Could I get some steak sauce?" the tan female teen across from him muttered softly. Her cropped tee revealed a flat stomach with a navel ring.

"Sure I'll bring some. Let me take that steak back to the kitchen to get it fixed up." After taking the plate Matt rushed back through the doors and sighed. "They said the steak is overcooked," he said brusquely, laying it on the counter.

"It's perfect," the man at the grill retorted. He wore a mesh net over his tied up black hair and was currently plating a pasta dish.

"I know, I know Bryan. I guess they want it rare."

"Fine I'll get another one going," he acquiesced.

"Thanks."

"Only three more hours," the cook said with anticipation.

"Not soon enough," Matthewhew sighed. "Tips have been terrible today."

"Fuckin' economy."

"Ok I have to get back out there."

"Good luck."

Matthew straightened his shirt and walked out of the kitchen towards a table where their plates looked picked clean.

"How was everything, fine?" Matthew asked the patrons.

"It was good," replied a thin man with dark ochre-colored skin.

"Any room for dessert?" he asked with a friendly smile.

* * *

There were flashes from scene to scene. First, the sound of the lock of a door, clothes hitting the floor, and grunts and cries of pleasure echoing in a small room.

Suddenly Matthew pulled out, his semen oozing out between the meaty lips of Sarah's pussy.

Then he was sitting in their kitchen across from Stephen as he was handed a check.

* * *

Matthew brought two coffees from the counter and set one in front of a woman with pixie cut black hair wearing a short sleeve button up and dark denim pants.

"Thanks," she said warmly.

"Least I could do," Matthew said.

"Yes," she said with a deadpan expression.

"Are you serious?" Matthew laughed.

"I mean not really... kinda," she smiled.

"Michelle," Matthew chuckled. "I don't know you well enough for you to make jokes like that."

"That's how we get to know each other."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Still, it's not like this is something long term," she said with a wan smile.

"True." There was a long pause. "So how was Vegas?"

"Great."

"Really? What did you do?"

"I played a lot of poker."

"And you did well?"

"Yeah, pretty good. I ended up winning enough to pay for our trip."

"Nice."

"So you're a good poker player? You win a lot?"

"Not usually. I had a lucky streak."

"You went with some friends?"

"Yeah. They only did ok though. Liz won a little and Rosie mostly lost."

"Still, that's fun. I haven't been to Vegas in forever. I really miss it."

"What's your game?"

"Baccarat," he said immediately.

"That's cool."

"Most people don't know how to play it."

"I like it too, but not as much as poker," Michelle said with a broad smile. "I like bluffing and trying to get into the other players' heads. Home games are even better. Any reason why you haven't gone in a while?"

"No money," he admitted.

"That is a problem. I guess that's why you're doing this whole thing with me huh?"

"Yes. I'm not doing it for fun," he said seriously. "Even though you're great." She laughed.

"How is your mother doing?"

"About the same."

"Well, enjoy her while you still can. I'm not sure if I told you, but I lost mine in 2018 to cancer."

"No. What kind of cancer?" Matthew asked solemnly.

"Ovarian," she replied. "She was sixty-eight."

"That's young."

"Yeah. I wish I was able to make her a grandmother before she passed."

"You don't have any siblings?" he asked. She shook her head in the negative.

"How about your dad?"

"He died when I was seven."

"Oh." Matthew's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Sorry, I- that must have been tough."

"I don't remember too much about him, but it made things challenging for my mother especially. I still think about her every day. She never remarried, and raised me alone. She was so brave and inspirational. That's the main reason I'm not scared to have a child alone."

Matthew nodded silently.

"I used to be envious of my friends with fathers."

"Eh, it's not that great," Matthew said with a smirk. Michelle laughed.

"Sorry for talking about all this serious stuff," she said apologetically.

"No, it's fine. I think I may have started it..."

"Maybe, I can't remember now," she chuckled. "I just thought this was going to be a bit more casual."

"It is. Isn't it?" he said dubiously.

"Well... you are the one that made me sign a contract the first time we saw each other face to face."

"True," Matthew chuckled. "I guess I am the problem."

"It's not me, that's for sure." She grinned.

"Ok ok...." Matthew laughed. Then he smiled and stared into her brown eyes. They didn't speak for a moment.

*

Michelle gently kissed Matthews lips and then fumbled to get her keys into the lock. He began eagerly unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up, revealing more and more of her skin and a plain white bra. He noticed a tattoo on her breastbone and as he finished the last button, suddenly the door came open and they burst into the room with a laugh. She closed the door quickly and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bedroom. The room was a bit messy, especially the bed.

"Wait just a second." She quickly cleared the bed of the mess, tossing books and magazines into her closet. Then she stripped off the ruffled sheet and duvet onto the floor. "Ok ready." She turned back towards Matthew and removed her blouse. She had a tribal tattoo on her left shoulder and top of the chest, a butterfly and rose tattoo on her right forearm, a lion head on her right shoulder, a rose on her left wrist, skull on the other, and a dragon tattoo between her cleavage, partially hidden by her bra. "Just got this one in Vegas," she said, pointing to the dragon.

"Beautiful," he said after a moment of staring longingly, not at her tattoos, but at her large breasts.

"Your turn," she said with a knowing smile.

He unbuttoned his shirt and she helped him remove it, revealing a medium, muscular built torso. Then she kissed his lips and unbuttoned his pants. She pulled them down with his boxers to the floor.

"Lay down," she firmly, looking at his semi-hard phallus.

"Yes ma'am," he said in obedience.

She laughed and watched him crawl up on the bed and lay back. She took off her pants, revealing a few more tattoos. There was a rose on her ankle, and a skull on her calf. She peeled off her white panties and crawled over him in a straddling position.

"Ready to go huh?" she asked, putting her hand to the base of his dick which was sticking straight up.

"Yeah," Matthew breathed heavily.

She reached over to the bedside table and pulled open a drawer. From there she squeezed a small dollop of lubricant on the head of his cock.

"You're prepared," Matthew said appreciatively.

She smiled and held his dick firmly as she started to sit on him slowly. She used her legs to rock back and forth. She was in control, like an experienced jockey. She grabbed his hand and put it onto her hip. He held her firmly as she continued. She rode him slowly at first, but it quickly became rough. He started to moan and her brow beaded with sweat as they reached the five minute mark, but then he gasped and sputtered, filling her canal with his seed. She smiled down at him as she caught her breath and dismounted.

"Thanks for that," she said.

"I feel like I should thank you. You did all the work," he said.

"I did. You're welcome," Michelle said with a raise of her eyebrow. He laughed. "But seriously if this all works out I'll be thanking you for a baby." She lay down next to him, bent her legs and hugged her knees.

"Well you are paying me. It's not out of the goodness of my heart."

"True," she conceded. "I have some wet wipes in the bathroom if you want to clean yourself up," she said, looking down at Matthew's flaccid penis covered in semen like a glazed donut.

"Thanks, I'll do that." He sat up and left the room. After he had finished, he came back into the room.

"Just give me a few more minutes," she said, looking at the watch on her wrist.

"No problem."

"Hopefully I get pregnant this time, but I figured I'd give it a couple weeks, and if it's negative we should try again."

"Sure, just text me."

There was a ringing on the phone in Matthew's pocket. He removed it and noticed the caller.

"Sorry..." he said with a tone of voice like he wanted to take the call.

"It's ok go ahead," she assured him.

"Thanks." He popped out of the room and quickly answered the phone. "Hello Stephen, is everything alright?" He listened for a moment and his facial expression hovered a forlorn frown briefly before changing to a large somewhat forced smile. "That's great. I'm happy everything turned out. Sorry it took so long. Ok. Sounds good. Goodbye." Matthew put his phone away and went back into the room.

"Everything ok?" Michelle said "Is it your mom again?"

"No, it was actually my other... well the other person I'm helping. He just told me his wife is pregnant."

"That's great."

"Yeah."

"They must be so happy."

"It sounded like it."

"Well with a little luck, I might be calling you next week with the same good news."

"If all your luck didn't run out in Vegas," he smirked.

"I hope not," she said, suddenly serious.

"Sorry I was just joking."

"It's ok. Let me clean up a little in the bathroom and I'll walk you out."

* *

The dialysis machine whirled to life as the 'GO' button was pressed and tubes began flowing with red liquid. Matthew looked over the readout and nodded.

"Ok you should be good for a few hours. I need to help a friend out with something, but I'll be right back ok mom?"

"Alright. Thank you dear." The white haired woman smiled as he handed her the television remote.

*

Matthew and Michelle quickly undressed, tossing their clothes to the floor like ravenous lovers. She lay on the bed first, her tattooed form completely nude as he crawled up to her. She had completely removed her bra this time, so the intricate dragon tattooed between her large breasts was completely visible. He also noticed she had a silver bar piercing each of her nipples. He stared at her breasts a moment as he grasped the base of his cock.

"Wait a minute," she warned as he began to eagerly press against her vulva. She opened her drawer and spread a dollop of lubrication on the head of his rock-hard erection. "There."

He pushed slowly inside as she furrowed her brow and moaned.

"Fuck, you're tight."

He moved at an increasing pace, staring at her large breasts. She kept her eyes squeezed shut and moaned. About two minutes into the sex, she moved her hand down between her legs and began to rub against her engorged clit.

"Fill me up Matt," she moaned. "Give it all to me," she urged.

Matthew began to grunt and thrust harder. He finished a few minutes later, his seed spilling deep inside as he gasped. She continued to rub with her fingers and seconds later she moaned-

"Yes, yes," she squeezed him so hard that his rapidly diminishing cock popped out, thick white fluid oozing from her opening. "Oh could you get me a towel from the bathroom?" she said with embarrassment, her face becoming flush.

"Sure," Matthew panted.

He grabbed her a towel and used wet wipes to clean himself up in the bathroom. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and slowly put on his clothes.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" he asked.

"Mia if I have a girl and Miles if it's a boy."

"Cute," he said. "You wanted 'M' names like yours?"

"Yeah, so we have the same initials," she smiled.

Matthew finished putting on his shirt and took the phone from his pocket.

"Could you hand me my cell?" Michelle asked. Matthew grabbed it from the bedside table and handed it to her. "Thanks." She started browsing her feeds while Matthew checked his social media. He had a message on his online dating profile. It was a reply from his request to meet. He smiled tentatively and then looked up at Michelle. The light from her phone was illuminating her face and large breasts. She lay completely nude, with the towel beneath her ass, her legs held together and slightly bent.

Matthew deleted the dating message and went to his emails where he had another request to meet up and discuss a contract for natural insemination. He replied, asking for a good time on Monday or Tuesday. They were on their phones for another ten minutes or so before Michelle got dressed and walked Matthew to the door.

"Thanks, see you later," she said and kissed his lips suddenly.

"Oh." He sounded shocked.

"Oh my god," she said, pulling back. Her face turned bright red. "Sorry I... shit-"

"It's ok," he replied with a shake of his head.

"Sorry I reflexively did that. I know we're not a thing, it's just... fucking and hormones. Kissing before sex. Gets me all confused. Maybe we shouldn't be kissing right before... Just have to use more lube."

"I understand," he said with a nod. "Whatever you want."

"You, sure it's ok?"

"Yeah."

"I don't want to make it weird. In the beginning I was talking like I had control of the situation, but that's just because I know how much I don't. I was trying to remind myself to take it slow you know? In romantic relationships I rush in, and this isn't even that. It's probably why I don't have a boyfriend..."

"It's fine, don't trip."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Yeah no problem."

"Ok, well I..." she trailed off as Matthew opened the door.

"Call me when you take the pregnancy test next week ok?" He walked through and turned around to face her.

"I will," she replied.

"Ok... seeya."

"Bye."

Matthew got into his car and awkwardly leaned to the side as he pried his phone from his back pocket. He opened his dating profile and went to the trash where the message was still there. His finger hovered over the button in the corner titled 'RESTORE'.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers