Ned and Camille Ch. 02

Story Info
Ned and Camille...at the office.
3.6k words
4.65
11.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - ... At the Office

Camille Yan didn't know what overcame her. What urged her to so boldly announce her interest in a man, any man. To feel him up under the table and furthermore, to fuck him in public for an entire room full of people to find out. She had certainly never done anything like that before. Sure, she'd had sex. — What lunatic loses their virginity on stage? But she'd never done it so publicly. She'd never done it in public at all, for that matter. And so that night at the Fundraiser was certainly the wildest night of her life.

And now she sat in her spacious office. It was well-appointed with chic furniture that screamed feminine elegance from the pale walls and plush carpeting to the eclectic yet still tasteful sculptures and trinkets that dotted her bookshelves. A fresh pot of tea had even been placed beside her favorite, overstuffed chaise. But Camille didn't want to lounge. She wanted to feel in control. So she chose to sit at her desk instead. But even there, with the fabrics and colors laid out before her, she couldn't focus on her work and she found her mind drifting back to that night once again. In fact, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about that evening.

She wasn't too nervous. The game had been rigged, after all, so that she could win. Camille had made sure of that. There was no way she was letting that thieving Desert Outfitters pair win even more money off of her family's hard work. But she had just broken up with another boyfriend. Another failed attempt at a relationship.

Her parents, as always, nagged Camille about how she was getting too old to stay unmarried and how all of the other 'good' Korean daughters would have given them grandchildren by now. They had arranged date after date, pairing her with the sons of other influential businessmen. But to her parents' dismay, nothing ever came to fruition. They were too handsy or too arrogant. Too meek or too boring. None of them ever held her attention for long.

The nagging was worse this time around, though. Her cousin, Eun-jay, was getting married. Actually, Eun-jay was getting married to one of the wealthy men that Camille had already previously turned down.

That bitch, Camille thought. They had never gotten along, even as children. It only got worse as they grew older and the other young folks in their wealthy circles began to whisper about her. She knew the rumors. 'Neunui Yeowang' they called her. The Snow Queen. And Camille knew that it was her cousin that started it.

Normally? Camille didn't care one lick about all the rumors. She knew that she was intelligent, that she was just as ruthless in business as her father and that her designs brought in millions of won for her family. But she really was getting older. And Eun-jay's pending marriage hurt. Even if she only got my leftovers.

So she had taken special care that evening. Camille had made that gown with her own hands, so she knew that it would flatter her. It hugged in all the right places, leaving just enough to the imagination that her lack of hated underwear wouldn't be noticed. And its deep blue color made her complexion look radiant. The many looks and glances she got throughout the evening bolstered her self-esteem and gave her some much needed backbone to face the rest of the night.

But Ned had stared for far too long than was appropriate. Surely, her parents had noticed? And suddenly, she felt shy. Camille hadn't felt shy with any boyfriend or man her parents had set her up with in such a long time. It was almost a challenge to her then, to stop blushing. So she started with the soft whispers and the little touches that grew more and more bold. She soon found that those touches and his responses were arousing her too and before she knew it, she was telling him to give it to her right there on stage.

God, it had been so long since she'd had sex. And Ned's cock felt so good that she...Damn. I'm wet again, Camille thought.

She could feel her skirt damp beneath her as she squirmed in her office chair, having lost herself in the same fantasy as she had been the past few days. Even her assistant, May, had mentioned how little attention Camille had for even the most menial of tasks lately, from signing papers to sitting in on meetings. Her eyes would glaze over everytime she began to think of that evening.

Ten minutes until the next meeting. I have time. Camille slipped open the top three buttons of her blouse, sliding a hand inside of her thin bralette. She felt herself grow even wetter as soon as her fingers found her sensitive nipple. Even as she toyed with it, she worked at hiking her pencil skirt up around her hips. Thank god for high slits that season.

Camille was never good at waiting for her pleasure though. Kicking off her heels, she brought one foot up onto her office chair and spread herself vulgarly, plunging two, well-manicured fingers inside her sopping slit. And then again, and again. She excelled at everything she had ever put her mind to and this was no exception. Her head fell back against her chair as she closed her eyes, imagining Ned filling her, fucking her, cumming in her. It wasn't even two minutes and she could feel herself growing close to release. Another harder twist of her nipple had her moaning a little louder, her hips bucking against her hand. So close.

Then the door slammed shut. She hadn't even heard it open!

Camille's eyes flew wide open. In a flurry, she was slamming her foot back down, smoothing at her skirt and pulling her hand out of her shirt in a rush of half-movements that really did nothing to right her appearance or even hide what it was she was doing. She was so busted. And to top it off, she couldn't even see who it was that had found her in such a compromising position yet. It was a glasses sort of day. Male, that much she knew. Not her father. Her father never carried a briefcase. Thank goodness for small favors.

"Where the fuck are my glasses?!" she exclaimed as she tried to blink into focus, sweeping an arm across her desk in a blind grope. She saw the blur of a man come closer, heard his footsteps. And then his hand came into view as he neatly plucked her glasses off her desk and pressed them into her palm. Jamming the tortoiseshell rims onto her face, she looked up and paled.

Immediately, Camille stiffened, drawing herself upright. Coolly, she stared down her nose at him. Well, as much as she could being a head shorter on her bare feet. "You aren't my two o'clock. And even if you were, you're... " She glanced at the clock. "Three minutes early."

It was Ned. He was smartly dressed in a slate grey suit, a silver tie and a crisp, white shirt loosened just enough to show a sliver of soft throat. Stylish, actually, she thought. But why is he here? And why the -fuck- didn't May announce him? She knew what she must look like. Her hair was a mess with her skirt half twisted around her waist. She hadn't even buttoned her blouse yet. My blouse! With a gasp, Camille lost her stern expression and pulled her blouse mostly closed, covering her chest.

Ned tried not to smile and failed. But at least he politely looked elsewhere while he schooled his expression and answered her. "May said your appointment had been cancelled. She was on the phone rescheduling your meeting and waved me in. I think it's because she saw these."

That's when Ned pulled his other hand from behind his back, revealing a small but colorful bouquet of wildflowers. "I wanted to surprise you," he murmured.

Camille could feel the heat rise in her cheeks as she blushed and gently took hold of the offered bouquet. Her blush deepened when his fingers brushed hers and the hand at her shirt clutched all the tighter at the fabric. "Thank you...Ned. Your suit looks good on you. And the flowers are lovely."

Ned's reply was smooth. "But not as lovely as you. I doubt I'll ever forget what I just saw." And just as smoothly, he kept talking as if he hadn't even reminded her about what she was just doing. "I had my assistant pick up an outfit for me. I doubt my usual would be up to Studio K's standards. I'm guessing you can already tell just by looking that it's one of the company's designs."

"Of course. But it suits you nonetheless. So...what can I do for you?" Camille forced herself to meet Ned's gaze, noting his blue eyes. He couldn't see but her toes were curling and uncurling against the carpet underfoot anxiously. Discreetly, she tried to give her skirt a little tug but her fingers stilled when she saw his lips twitch. Is he laughing at me?

"You were so bold, earlier. And now your cheeks are beautifully pink. -- The night of the fundraiser, I mean. Not when I walked in on you just a few minutes ago." He didn't answer her question as he began to peruse her office casually, turning to peer over her many books. "Hm. Kant, Fitzgerald... Hawking? A broad selection of reading material here. But not surprising considering your accomplishments, Camille."

"I assume I can call you Camille. Ms. Yan seems so impersonal given our previous encounter, and I doubt I need to remind you of what I just saw. I bet you're still fidgeting with your skirt now that you think I'm not looking," he continued, his broad back still turned to her.

He's definitely laughing at me. Camille could hear it in the uneven tremor of his voice. It was faint but noticeable. And it made her hackles rise. So what if she was fixing her skirt? She didn't need to be ashamed of what she was doing. Had been doing. This was her office. He was the intruder. And now he was laughing at her? "Ms. Yan. I wasn't expecting company and you didn't even knock! Actually, you can just leave. I have another meeting coming soon here and I need to get ready," she snapped.

Finally, Ned turned to look at her. Holding his hands out to either side in a gesture of peace, he murmured softly, "You're right. I didn't knock. I'm sorry. Don't kick me out just yet? I haven't even given you my other present."

Camille paused. She didn't expect Ned to apologize but he looked so sincere just now that she believed him. Besides, even as tumultuous as she felt, there was something about Ned that intrigued her. He wasn't like all the other men she had dated. He wasn't timid despite having caught her in the middle of self-pleasure. Nor was he presumptuous, even though they had already done it. He hadn't made a move to touch her yet and her body was still positively thrumming. Her anxiety at being caught only heightened her senses and Camille was overly aware of every one of Ned's movements. Ned's briefcase sat on the floor on the otherside of her desk and when he brushed against her while walking towards it, she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"F-fine. I'm... I'm fine," Camille huffed out, smoothing hands down her skirt after all her discreet tugs had pulled it into place. But when her fingers brushed the wet spot on the dark fabric, she let out a quiet moan of despair. Her next meeting was down the hall and she didn't have a change of clothes in her office. Her usual emergency outfit was at the dry cleaners.

Ned raised a pale brow at her and Camille felt her cheeks flushing all over again. "I saw that as I walked past but wasn't sure if I should say something or keep quiet. You were already

blushing so beautifully. I take it that you don't normally soak your skirt when you're taking care of.... business?"

At least he had the decency to look somewhat embarrassed when he said that, Camille thought as she watched Ned smile. By now, Camille's hackles had lowered and she couldn't help but sheepishly smile in return, a soft laugh escaping her.

Like a true gentleman, Ned offered his assistance, drawing a silken handkerchief from his breast pocket. Taking a knee, he glanced up at Camille. "Here, let me see if I can help? Somehow?" Then he gently reached towards her hip to turn her away from him.

Leaning forward a bit over her desk, Camille felt utterly embarrassed. Ned had already fucked her and seen her. In comparison, his dabbing and scrubbing at that spot of arousal on her skirt with a kerchief was innocent. But she felt herself flush again and she focused her gaze on the woodgrain beneath her. At least he can't see my blush this way.

Actually, despite her chagrin, Camille felt herself grow more and more aroused. The position, bent over the desk as she was, caused her still stiff nipples to brush at the paperwork and folder beneath her even through her bralette and blouse. And was it just her imagination, or was Ned's hand on her hip inching closer towards her ass? Nope, not my imagination, she thought as his large hand covered one of her buttocks and pushed her firmly against the desk. But even holding her that way, Ned kept rub-rub-rubbing away at her skirt. Camille had to bite her lip to stifle the tiny moan she breathed out when one stray brush of the handkerchief rubbed right over her mound.

Ned stopped brushing, glancing up at her. "It probably would be good to make sure the inside is also dry or else it will just seep right back through the fabric."

Camille's brow nearly thunked into her desk when she felt Ned's handkerchief slide along the back of her right thigh and up under her skirt. Subconsciously, she spread her feet. The gesture was so slight that she didn't even realize she had done it. But Ned had noticed. And he took the opportunity to skim the damp handkerchief along her most intimate of places, drawing a gasp from her mouth.

"No wonder you made such a mess. Look at how wet you are," he murmured.

Camille felt her gut clench in excitement when the soft kerchief was soon replaced by Ned's bare skin as he trailed a finger right along her slit, nudging her open for him. He had barely dipped a tip into her sex before he was dragging his finger excruciatingly slow back down, circling once around her engorged clit.

"Poor you...I interrupted you and you didn't even get to finish." Ned circled her clit a few more times then, teasing and flicking at that sensitive nubbin until Camille was grinding her hips against the desk under her. Casually, he slipped a single, thick digit inside her.

By now, Camille felt out of her mind. Here she was, bent over a desk before the very man she had been fantasizing about for an entire week. Night after night (and a few times during the day, too) she had touched herself, remembering the naughty thrill of fucking him on a stage before an unknowing audience. Now Ned was here and she wanted so much to be fucked again. Office be damned. "Fuck me," Camille whispered hoarsely as soon as she felt a wave of cool air against her bottom. He had pushed her skirt back up over her hips again.

She bit back a small moan when Ned suddenly slipped his finger back out of her.

Ned tsked softly, rising to his full height behind her. "I seem to remember you demanding me to give it to you the night of the Fundraiser too. I think our Ms. Yan needs to learn how to ask nicely."

Camille looked over her shoulder and hissed. "Ned!" He'd really do this to her now after he teased her?


SMACK!


She gasped out loud as Ned slapped a hand against her right ass cheek. She was so surprised that she spoke loudly this time, her eyes widening, "Ned! What are you --"

Camille was cut off again as Ned answered her question with yet another hard spank, his fingers rubbing against her bottom. When she looked over her shoulder, Camille saw that his gaze was transfixed on her pert ass and he watched as the pink faded under her smooth, pale skin. His spank had stung but she found that she liked it. A lot. So did Ned. If it wasn't obvious enough just from how he was eyeing her rump, she could feel his cock push against her hip even through his pants. "I said I want you to fu --"


SMACK SMACK!


Another pair of spanks greeted her bottom so hard that she felt herself rock forward, the tops of her thighs digging against the edge of her desk. God but she wanted him. There was no holding back the whimper that escaped her when instead of soothing her stung flesh, Ned slipped two fingers into her dripping sex and hooked them forward. "Please! Ne-... Oh please fuck me, Ned. I can't... I can't wait," Camille cried.

Camille had never begged for it before. She had never had to. If she wanted it, she got it. This was a whole new experience for her and it made her feel so, so dirty. She absolutely loved it, rising up on her tip-toes to offer herself to Ned. Now that she had asked nicely, he was slowly and steadily pumping his fingers out of her. If she had thought she was close to her peak before he walked in, it was nothing compared to how good she felt now.

Her breathy moans filled the otherwise silent room but again, her orgasm was denied. Just as she got close, Ned pulled his fingers out. She didn't know when he had unzipped himself but she knew he did when she felt his cock nudge against her sex. Oh fuck, she thought eagerly before pushing herself back against him.

As he filled her cunt, Camille felt her head go fuzzy from sensory overload, Ned's answering thrust of hips shoving her hard against the desk again. He wiped his slick hand against her bottom as he withdrew then grasped her hip and shoved forward again, all of her breath leaving her in a loud gasp of a cry.

"Fuck, Camille. You don't know how many times I thought about that night," Ned groaned as he pushed himself to the hilt deep inside her.

Ned repeated this a few times and each time, Camille bit back her moan, aware even in her pleasured daze that the entire staff was just outside her closed door. But he slowly picked up the pace, his cockhead slamming time and time again against that sensitive front wall of her cunt and Camille could feel herself come close. Digging her hands into the edge of the desk for support, she said so. "Ned! Oh God, Ned. I'm going to... I'm going to..."

Faster now, Ned's hips worked a furious pace, thrusting so hard that the desk shook and clattered beneath Camille. Her cunt was squeezing him in erratic bursts and everytime it did, she could feel him even more fully. Suddenly, in a blinding blaze of heat, she felt herself clench again and wave after wave of intense pleasure rolled through her, stealing her breath. Soon after, heat filled her belly and she felt herself tighten again, Ned's own spasms and grunts behind her driving her towards another sharp orgasm that left her quivering on the desk.

Her legs felt like jelly and Ned's cock felt so good inside her that Camille didn't want to move. She knew she had to but she didn't, reveling in that feeling of warmth in her groin.

Until a trio of raps on her office door sent them flying apart.

"Ms. Yan, your meeting is in five minutes with Aech and Kay Foundation. But they've arrived early and they're waiting for you now just down the hall," May called out from the other side.

Everyone is early today, Camille thought sourly as Ned pulled out of her, the absence of his cock allowing a trail of white to slide down her thigh. Camille quickly buttoned up her blouse, shouting, "I'll be right there!"

"There's an even larger mess in your skirt than there was before. But I won't apologize," Ned whispered in her ear as he zipped himself up and straightened his tie.

As Camille twisted her skirt around, she felt his cum slick against the inside of her legs, squelching with every hop she gave to push her snug pencil skirt back down. She was just about to answer Ned when he pulled a small plastic jar of cheese puffs out of his briefcase and set it on her desk.

"Because you love them so much." Ned winked at her and strolled towards the door, leaving Camille to blush once more as she stared after him.