Ned Introduces Me to Dogging Ch. 02

Story Info
Time for sucky sucky.
1k words
4.44
7.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself picking outfits for my next dogging, so I decided to wear a skimpy black dress that barely covered my body, along with thigh-high stockings and Converse shoes to complete the look. The combination of the slinky fabric against my skin and the naughty lingerie I had on underneath made me feel incredibly sexy and confident.

Ned came to pick me up, and my mum, who was not approving, muttered, "Not that punk again" I didn't care, though - he was a fun punk. I jumped in his car, and he drove us to a secluded park. Knowing this time, I'd be doing more this time, I was immediately overwhelmed by the raucous atmosphere. All of those vehicles were filled with rough-looking men, clearly looking for something far from innocent. Then my heart sank when I looked around and noticed an abundance of older men; they all had that same lecherous glint in their eyes. As if reading my mind, Ned quickly stepped in and offered me up as his girlfriend. Despite being repelled by their leers, I felt a sickening thrill when they praised my youth and beauty before accepting his offer.

Ned whispered precisely what he expected from me - to perform any act that these men desired - as long as it was not vaginal and anal penetration - and warned me that if I disappointed them, this would be our last time dogging. I knew this was wrong, but I couldn't deny the dark pleasure I felt at the thought of being a free-use slut.

In addition to whatever was happening around the beach, Ned's new friends circled me; never had so many aged men surrounding me - Ned signaled to the men he talked to earlier, and soon enough, I found myself kneeling on the ground as an eager line of hard cocks presented itself before me. Taking a deep breath, I kept my composure and knelt, ready to pleasure each man individually. With every blowjob I gave, I felt a rush of pleasure knowing that these elderly men finally got the satisfaction they deserved after years of neglect. I felt my pulse racing and my skin tingle excitedly as I arrived at the dogging meet. The air filled with anticipation as I eagerly awaited the night's events.

When we reached the car park, there were already several cars present, each one filled with eager participants. We made our way over to the crowd, and I immediately felt a hunger in my body that could not be denied. The group quickly gathered around us as we took our places, eager for the show to begin. My heart pounded in anticipation as I watched them undress, revealing their naked bodies in all their glory. Everyone seemed friendly, and before long I found myself on my knees as a line of cocks eagerly awaited my attention.

I felt a strange combination of pleasure and fear as I realized what I had just done. My body was alive with new sensations, my mind reeling from the intensity of it all. On the one hand, I felt incredibly aroused by the experience, and yet on the other, I was filled with shame at how far I had let myself go.

I slowly opened my mouth and began to explore each man's cock with my tongue as they stood before me, groaning with pleasure at every touch. As each man stepped forward, I felt a twinge of excitement course through my veins until, finally, it was time to get started. I moved around the circle, tasting each one and savoring every bit of pleasure they gave me. I closed my eyes and let myself go, feeling like I was in a trance, with each man's energy merging with mine, creating a powerful force that filled my body with electricity.

I circled the men, my body eager for each of their touches. Every stroke and every caress drove me wild with pleasure, and I felt my senses overload as the intense forces of energy from each man seeped into my body. My mouth was scorched as I tasted different flavors of manliness, inhaling the musky scent of testosterone that hovered in the air. I moved up and down, controlling the rhythm and power of each thrust until they all reached a fever pitch of ecstasy. With a loud roar of delight, each man filled my face and neck with his hot cum.

But then, I reached the last man in the circle. He was different from all the others; he had a wild glint in his eye, and he approached me with a confidence that made my heart race. He stood before me, disrobing with a grace that belied his age, revealing an unbelievably large cock that sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body. His touch was gentle yet commanding, and I felt myself melt into him as he explored my body with his hands. Before I knew it, he had pulled me up towards him and began to roughly face-fuck me. His powerful thrusts drove me wild with pleasure as my moans echoed off into the night sky.

My head spun as I felt waves of pleasure course through my body from this strange old man called Duke. As time passed, my movements seemed to sync with his, and we moved together as one entity - taking our time to savor every moment of our passionate encounter until we finally reached our climaxes together. After Duke dumped his load in my mouth, his friend came and just sprayed all his cum after watching my face fucked.

Eventually, all eight cocks were completely satisfied, and I felt their cum dripping down my face and neck. As I opened my eyes, I saw them all smiling at me in admiration as they complimented me on how well I'd handled such a task.

When it was finally over, I was left trembling with a sense of power and satisfaction like none other. I stood up weakly but proud, taking a few moments to bask in the admiration that surrounded me from each of these men whose cum now covered my face and neck and the rest of my body. That moment will be forever etched in my memory - a reminder of power and pleasure achieved through the satisfaction of others.

I have seen Ned talking with Duke in the distance...