Ned's Big Payday

Story Info
A masseur, psychologist and sex therapist combined.
8.8k words
4.72
5.7k
5
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: After several years of wrapping up a long career in international business, I've returned to Literotica to have some fun with you. This is a novel about the human need of sex. A masseur who is also a psychologist evolves into a very effective hands-on sex therapist to a very demanding group of interesting women. Even though there are names of real celebrities in this story, the words and actions attributed to them is totally fiction. A least I hope so. Have fun reading about these adventures. There are 20 chapters and two will be submitted each day.

Chapter 1

A New Adventure

Ned Bergen slowly turned into the residential development as directed by his car's navigation voice. Thinking this must be a mistake, he pulled to the side and double checked the address of his client. Every detail appeared correct, and he drove on.

He soon arrived and parked in front of an impressive house with a three-car garage. This place was a mansion, easily worth millions. His usual clients for special services wanted to meet at hotels.

Ned nervously took his supply bag from the back seat and walked to the elegant front door. The doorbell was quickly answered by an extremely attractive, statuesque woman, easily 5'11". With a very friendly smile, she said, "You must be Ned."

"I am, and you are Katherine McAllen?"

"That's correct, but please call me Kate. Come in," she replied. "You're exactly on time." They shook hands. She turned and Ned followed this lovely woman into the hallway and on to the stylish sitting room just off to the left.

"Kate, this is a lovely home. Have you lived here long?"

"About ten years, since it was built. Please have a seat. Can I offer you a glass of wine? I just opened a very nice sauvignon blanc from New Zealand."

"Yes, thank you," he replied. She walked away to another room as he admired her short blonde hair and amazing figure. Her bottom was both shapely and pert and he wondered how old she was. He quickly realized that Kate was not a normal client.

While waiting, he walked around the room and studied two large oil paintings, several photos of a beautiful younger woman, probably a daughter, and many decorative items from Asian countries. Three pieces of furniture appeared to be antiques from the Federal period around 1800. The most impressive item was the massive and colorful rug, most likely made in Iran or Turkey many years ago.

"Here you go," she said upon returning, "and I brought some munchies to share."

"Thank you. I've been admiring the room and the lovely furnishings you have."

"My ex-husband enjoyed collecting old furniture and art. You'll see many other pieces around the house." She smiled and said, "Have a seat and tell me about yourself."

"I'm not sure anything about me is very interesting. I'm 25, I grew up on a farm, and I'm a graduate of the local state university with degrees in psychology and sports physical training. I've been a professional masseur since graduation and work primarily for gyms and university teams. How did you hear about me?"

Kate replied, "I've a dear friend who you met about a month ago. She told me that she discovered you in the fresh vegetable section at the local grocery. Her name is Lynn Matthews."

"Oh, I remember her. We had a good visit talking about how to use rhubarb."

"And she said that you invited her to a coffee shop in the store to continue the discussion. In the process of getting to know each other, she learned you were a masseur. She loves massages so she booked your services." Ned's face and ears suddenly felt warm as he wondered how much Lynn said about the "services."

Noticing his obvious embarrassment, she said, "Well, to cut to the chase, she said that massage was magical and that she had the best sex of her life with you that night." Kate smiled and added, "and I'm jealous."

Ned's heart seemed to pound loudly as he realized what Kate was saying. That evening last month with Lynn had stretched his imagination of what women needed and even demanded from a sex partner. Appearing to be in her mid-forties, a beautiful divorcee with two teenage children and living in a lovely house, Lynn had been an amazing new adventure for him. He'd had many sexual experiences with coeds and other young women when dating, but mature divorcees were something totally different.

The ones in good physical shape, like Lynn and Kate, seemed to be insatiable, easily going hours and climaxing many times. The massage progressed as normal except that Lynn chose to be totally nude. She asked him to massage everything with care and to be thorough. He followed instructions and while working on her nipples and vulva, she experience two orgasms. She asked him to suck her nips and rub her anus while laying on her side. He was surprised as women, especially like her, were usually shyer about their desires.

With great concentration, he'd been able to control his erection until Lynn demanded he ejaculate inside her. It'd been a real endurance contest between them. The night was still young, as he quickly learned.

After spending the night in her arms, he found her ready to go again early the next morning. They had energetic intercourse in bed with her in reverse cowgirl and later, after coffee, with her sitting on the kitchen counter. Lynn was comfortable walking around the kitchen totally naked. Her tall, shapely body and face were beautiful even without makeup. About 9:00am, he needed to leave for a massage appointment. Before he could get away, she insisted on another "quickie" with her face down over the sofa arm.

Never in his life had he been with such a woman. She must have had seven or eight orgasms. And never in his life had he been so exhausted. The envelope of cash she gave him paid his rent for two months.

The rest of the day was a haze. He was able to give a one-hour massage to a woman at a local fitness center but then he crashed.

Ned smiled at those memories and sipped wine as Kate continued. "Lynn and I've been close friends for many years. We modeled for the same agency from the time we were nineteen. Regretfully, we weren't lucky in the men we married, and it left both of us disillusioned, depressed and searching for more in life. We both swore off men as we began careers after our marriages ended."

"Your modeling career sounds exciting," Ned said, trying to focus on a more positive time.

"I suppose that's one word for it but it's also hard work, very competitive, and time consuming. And it seems like there are many lecherous men always around to pester you. I was in the business for five years until I returned to UCLA for a degree in film production and videography. Lynn stayed with it a couple of years longer and finally left to get married and start a family."

Ned asked, "Were you in fashion modeling, like runways?"

"Yes, but also scenic swimsuit and magazine ads. I was lucky to see many beautiful places in the world, and I discovered my love for this wine when on a shoot in New Zealand."

He asked, "After your university years, what did you do?"

"I found a good job working for a studio in Hollywood. They first asked me to do modeling for costume designers and then later help with promotional filming for new feature films. I learned more about video production in a year at the studio than I'd learned in four years at the university. I now own a small promotional video company.

"But enough about me, let's plan our evening together." She moved closer to Ned and placed a hand on his leg as she talked. "I've been looking forward to this."

Ned suggested, "I think a thorough massage would be a good beginning if that sounds okay to you."

"That's what I anticipated so I had a normal table converted to a massage table in the downstairs gym. You want to see it?"

"Let's do it," he said as he reached for the supply bag. "I brought oil and wood rollers I like to use on legs and backs."

She replied, "That sounds like fun." She reached for his wine glass and returned it to the kitchen on the way down.

The gym was amazing, like a small version of a professional gym. "Kate, I'm impressed by all this equipment. You appear to be in great shape, so I assume you use it frequently."

"I do, not every day, but several times a week. I enjoy watching my company's raw videos on the big screen over there as I work through the routines. If they upset me, I take my Irish temper out on the equipment before I call my guilty director."

Ned and Kate chuckled together as they walked to the table.

"I think this will work nicely," Ned said. "It's the right height and sturdy, and the pad is oil proof it seems. Good job"

She replied, "Glad you like it. I have a husband and wife team who live here in another wing and they set it up. The wife, Denise, is a wonderful cook who also does the housekeeping and laundry. Her husband, Jason, is a retired police officer, an excellent driver and bodyguard as needed. He also manages the gardeners. They're on vacation this week to see their son in Alabama." That answered several of Ned's unasked questions -- she had help to keep up this mansion and she had personal security that is so necessary in these times.

Ned asked, "Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes, but it seems I have too many clothes on. Can you take off what I don't need?" Kate grinned suggestively as she moved close to him. He slowly unbuttoned her blue silk blouse and removed it. Her bra was a very sexy black one with lace trim. Ned, with his hands on her waist, turned her so he could unhook it. As it slipped over and off her breasts, Ned admired both their size and shape which, at her age, were amazingly pert. Her brown nipples were already hard.

"Your breasts are beautiful, my lady," he said.

"You mean for my age, I suppose."

"No, I mean in an absolute context. They're perfect."

Kate reached for his shirt and said, "Ned, you should take this off to avoid oil stains. We going to dinner later and you'll want to keep it clean." She pulled it over his head and stepped back to admire the body she'd been thinking about since he arrived.

Kate, as she suspected, was impressed by his muscle development and six-pack abs. She exclaimed, "You said you were impressed by my shape but I'm nothing compared to you. How do you manage to stay in such form? I've never personally seen a man with your body. How tall are you?"

"Just physical exercise and diet," he replied. "I'm about 6'2. I mentioned that I do massages at gyms and they let me use their equipment as a benefit in addition to the pay. As you know, once you get into shape, it's easier to stay that way with regular workouts."

Kate boldly stepped forward into his arms and pressed her breasts to his chest. She slowly raised her chin, looked into his eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips. She whispered, "We're going to have an amazing night, young man."

He could feel her hard nipples and the warmth of her body. She wore a subtle but fragrant scent that dazzled his senses. Ned reached down and unbuttoned her slacks and let them drop to the floor. Kate laid them across the nearby sofa. Her panties were also black and appeared to match her bra. Since he wasn't sure how far Kate would let him go, he made no effort to remove them.

"Can you arrange me as you want on the table?" Kate said. He supported her arm as she mounted the table and stretched out on her side. "Could you bring one of those leather covered pillows from the sofa?"

Ned had Kate lay on her stomach and he placed the pillow under her pelvis. This raised her bottom into the optimum position for leg and foot massage.

"I'm starting on your feet and legs and will be dribbling this oil on. It may feel cold, but I'll start rubbing it in almost immediately. Do you have any sore or sensitive areas I need to work around?"

Kate said, "No, I'm okay with whatever you do." He wondered if there was a hidden meaning but didn't ask. He planned to work eventually around her panty area and would see how she reacted to him touching her bottom and vulva. Lynn had probably told Kate he would massage everything.

As he worked the oil into her pedicured toes and soles of her feet, she began giggling. "Am I tickling you," he asked.

"A little bit but I'm laughing at how good it feels. I've never had a foot massage and it feels amazing. My body is tingling from the sensation."

"I learned in school that occasionally a woman will have an organism when her feet are massaged like this. It has happened during several of my massages."

Kate said, "I think it was my anticipation of you touching me, and I did have a brief one. I've never thought about that being possible."

Ned moved to her calves and thighs with firm squeezing and kneading of all the muscles and ligaments. Kate had beautiful long legs that would have been perfect for swimsuits. They were well tanned, firm and shapely, obviously due to her gym workouts. As he intensely kneaded her thighs, he let his hand slightly touch the panties to judge her reaction. She had none, almost as if she was asleep.

Moving to her back and neck, he used one of the wooden rollers with sufficient pressure to do a deep massage of all the critical areas. He used just the tips of his fingers to caress her neck and ears. Kate sighed and then moaned with satisfaction. She said, "Your gentle fingers make me want to purr like a cat. It feels so good."

"Can you turn over and let me do your chest and stomach," he asked. As their eyes touched, he could see an intensity that was new in her expression. She was aroused so he took that opportunity to ask, "May I massage your breasts?"

"You'd better." Her slight grin indicated it was expected, no doubt from Lynn's critique of her own experience.

Ned could feel his penis starting to swell but he ignored it. She didn't and began plotting how she could get a look at it. Lynn had said it was a perfect size, not too big or too small. But Kate wanted to be her own judge. Her strategy was to get him working on her pussy and ass as she unbuckled his trousers to release that glorious rod.

He moved to stand behind her head and poured oil over her breasts and torso down to her panties. With gentle circular motions, he kneaded her breasts and nipples to rub in the oil and release any inhibitions she may still have. Kate opened her eyes and stared into his as her face and throat flushed pink and tingles of a coming orgasm began. Her nipples were sensitive, and his gentle touch was all it took.

"You're killing me, Ned. Please do something to push me over the edge."

He reached for and rubbed her clit through her panties. That was all her body needed to induce a raging, screaming pulse of fire that coursed through her body over and over again. As she bucked, moaned and twisted, he kept working her clit. It was all he could do to keep her on the table. After many long and loud seconds, she collapsed on her back and pushed his hand away.

"That's enough. I'm exhausted," she whispered. "Damn, you're good. I'd completely forgotten how good it felt to have my nipples and clit rubbed by a real man."

Changing plans, she said, "Let's take a shower and clean off this oil."

Ned said, "Do you mind if I take one upstairs?"

"Yes, I do mind. You're taking one with me." With a naughty grin, she added, "I need your help."

The phone rang and she saw Lynn's name on the caller ID. With a sudden urge to have some fun, she took the call.

"Hey you," she said. "What's up?

"Yeah, he's here now.

"We've just finished the massage and are headed to the shower.

"You were right. Amazing. I could never imagine.

"I don't know yet but will a little later.

"Yes, we're going to dinner at Tony's. You want to join us?

"Okay, I understand. We'll talk tomorrow sometime.

"Good, I'll tell you later. Bye."

"Lynn says 'hi'," she shouted to Ned in the bathroom.

"Oh, what's up with her?"

"She remembered you were coming tonight and is probably re-living her time with you. Ten to one, she's fingering her clit right now." They both laughed but each knew that was likely true.

"She wants a performance review tomorrow," Kate added.

Ned asked, "Is this review going to be on TripAdvisor?"

She laughed and said, "Not now, maybe later. We're not sure we want to share you."

As they stripped and entered the spacious shower, her eyes were "glued" to his penis. His eyes were "glued" to her bare vulva. She liked what she saw and could tell that, when fully erect, it should fit nicely. Her vagina was not as spacious as normal, and this always bothered her. A large erection really hurt, and she could never climax with one. Lynn was the same way and had assured her that Ned's would fit comfortably. As the warm water cascaded over them, she smiled and wrapped her arms around him for a deep and passionate kiss. Their lips locked and tongues lightly touched each other as her hand reached for his tool. He reached around and cupped her firm bottom as the kissing continued.

***

As they entered Tony's restaurant, the owner saw Kate and came immediately to welcome her. She was a regular and a favorite of the staff.

"Welcome again my dear lady," Tony said. "I saw on the reservations list that you were coming."

Kate replied, "This is my favorite place, Tony. I'd like to introduce Ned. He is one of my employees and oversees entertainment."

"Hi Ned. Great to meet you. What kind of entertainment do you do?"

Ned swallowed hard and said, "My job is to figure out what my clients want and make sure they get it. That brings them back for more as you must know in this business."

Tony replied, "So true. Kate, let me show you to the booth you requested." It was back in the corner in what was the quiet part of the room. He left a menu for Ned and told Kate she didn't need one since she already knew it better than any of the servers. She smiled and agreed.

Kate reached across to Ned and pointed out all the pasta dishes which were her favorites.

She whispered, "I know you need your stamina tonight so pasta will help." Kate then winked and grinned.

After ordering, she asked, "How are you feeling so far? Am I too much for you?"

"Not so far," he responded, "but the night is still young."

Kate said, "I think I owe you a more complete explanation of my need for you. My husband was a businessman who owned an advertising company. We met, had a whirlwind romance and got married. He was 10 years older than me, and, in hindsight, I was more infatuated than I was in love.

"I've always loved sex, but it was very difficult with him. He didn't know much about foreplay, and he thought all he needed to do in bed was thrust in me for a minute or two, shoot his load and then go to sleep. When I tried to talk about my needs, he didn't think I was serious, I suppose, since he never changed.

"After I got pregnant and gave birth to my daughter, he was very happy at first but not so much when she kept us up at night as babies do. It was a very challenging few years, but I was determined to keep trying and not give up on him.

"As a diversion for my sanity's sake, I decided to use my experience to start a video production company and focus on TV advertising. I knew several very influential people in Hollywood and used them to the fullest during my startup. Even though my husband owned an advertising company, he wouldn't help me because he claimed it would be a conflict of interest. That was bullshit of course.

"After success started coming my way, I found out by accident that he was fucking a young woman in his company. Now that was really a conflict of interest, and I raised hell. My attorney drew up the divorce papers and the newspapers got wind of it. They ripped him to pieces. He lost many clients and then my attorney took a huge slice of his wealth, including the house and his new Bentley for me and Angie, my daughter. That money allowed me to expand, and I gradually ended up with many of the clients that had left him."