Ned's Big Payday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned said, "That's a devasting story, but it had a happy ending, I suppose. Where's Angie now?"

"She graduated from UCLA and has come to work with me in the business. She's a beautiful young lady, now 23, and I think she's going to be a big hit with our clients. I plan to leave the company to her when I retire."

Ned said, "Does she have any relationship with her father?"

"None," she replied. "Thank God. She's as jaded on men as I am and doesn't trust anyone. I don't think she'll ever get married. She told me she dated a few times at the university, but her experiences were not good. I may be wrong, and she'll find someone that can make her happy and not betray her. I just don't see it. We often talk about men but it's always about how to work with and earn their business, not about them as real people."

Ned quickly searched his memory for an appropriate psychological comment and treaded cautiously as he asked, "Kate, I think I understand you but let me explain and you correct me, okay?" She nodded.

"You need sex as an emotional stress relief, but you only need it occasionally. Having a husband or any man underfoot all the time is not in your plans because of all the hurt you've experienced with men. Is this right?" He saw her studying his eyes as she processed his comment.

"Ned, you couldn't have said it better. I don't want to be this distrustful of men but there we have it. As a woman, I need the full sexual attention you can give me when times are difficult and the stress is high. Sex gives me total pleasure and fulfillment unlike anything else I could get. I don't want to take advantage of you like this and not have a full understanding on your part. It'll be worth your efforts to keep me in the game, I promise."

Ned reached across the table and took her hand. "And I promise to support you and give you everything I can." She smiled and nodded again as their food arrived.

***

As they re-entered the house, Kate took his hand and lead him to her bedroom. Ned saw that there were some small ropes tied to the bedposts. She quickly explained, "I've had a secret fetish forever and I want you to make it happen tonight. I want you to tie my hands and feet to the bedposts, blindfold me and have your way with my body. Nothing is off limits except putting your shaft in my ass. Fingers are okay but not your cock. Does that sound like fun?"

"I'll do my best," he said with a grin. He wondered if her fetish was playing out her experience with men and her ex-husband. It simulated her being helpless in controlling her lover's actions.

For the next hour, he gently entered her vagina from different directions and positions. She never knew what was coming next until she felt the warmth and fullness as it probed her loins. He stopped frequently to rest his erection and insert his fingers into her vagina, always with one finger on her clit and one in her rectum. That drove her over the edge and into what seemed like perpetual orgasm each time. He was hitting her G-spot better than she ever could and the results blew her mind as moans, squeals and sweat poured from her. Almost totally exhausted, she realized that Ned had not yet ejaculated.

"Hey lover," she whispered. "Please shoot your full load as deep in me as you can. It's been a long time and I want to feel it hit hard. I'm protected so don't worry."

He untied and positioned her kneeling on all-fours. This doggie position allowed him deep penetration and access from under her stomach to rub her clit. As he gazed down at her beautiful anus, he began slowly entering and withdrawing until he was all in. Her tunnel seemed bigger than before. After just a minute, Kate moaned as he powerfully emptied his balls with everything he could. They both collapsed with his cock still imbedded. They lay there for what seemed like several minutes, both gasping for breath and drenched with sweat.

After they showered, Ned was preparing to go home when Kate stopped him. She said, "I hope you're going to stay the night and sleep with me. I want to feel your amazing body against mine and maybe we'll wake early and have another go at relieving my remaining stress."

When he woke to relieve himself, Kate was waiting. She took him in hand and licked the shaft and sucked the knob until he was ready. He closely examined her crotch and massaged her clit with his nose while licking that juicy vagina. She raised her legs toward the ceiling and guided him into her anxious tunnel. After sleeping for another two hours, she directed him to fuck her from the back with her under him. The angle of his erection massaged her G-spot. Another orgasm hit and caused her to squirm under him. Both were totally wiped out.

Kate gave him a thick sealed envelope as he left. He opened it in the car and found a pack of new $100 bills, totaling $10,000. That was enough to pay his rent for four months -- his biggest payday ever. It was at that moment he realized he'd found a niche service that many wealthy women needed but never talked about. It could never be advertised or discussed with friends or family or added to a resume.

A week later, he found two messages on his answering machine. The first said, "Ned, this is Lynn. I'd like to book another massage with special services by you. Please call me back."

The second one said, "Hi Ned. You don't know me, but my name is Angie and I'm Kate's daughter. She told me about you, and I'd like to schedule a massage. Also, Mom called today and she's under a lot of stress negotiating new contracts in New York. She said that she must see you as soon as she returns. I need to schedule that with you as well. Thank you."

Chapter 2

How it Began

Ned returned Lynn's call to schedule another massage. It was 8:00pm when she answered.

"Hi Ned. Thanks for calling back. I've been thinking about you."

"Hey Lynn, I appreciate your call. I've been hopeful you would."

"Kate gave me a report on the amazing therapy sessions you two had. She was sore for two days. She thinks you're the best ever and was very appreciative that I told her about you."

"That's good to hear. You two ladies are amazing. You both wore me out."

"I'm ready for round two. Can we do it Thursday night? Say about 7:00. I'll have dinner for us."

"I can do that. My first appointment is noon on Friday."

"Good. We'll have all night to work out my issues. I'll see you then."

Ned settled into his recliner to watch Monday Night Football. He soon fell asleep. As often happened, he dreamed of girls and women he'd encountered over the last few years. He dreamed about first arriving on campus, an environment he'd never envisioned. Having grown up on a large grain and cattle farm in Iowa, his experiences with women were limited. There were two girls about his age on a neighboring farm, but he was trying to forget what happened with them.

He dreamed of sipping coffee in an on-campus Starbucks when two girls asked if they could share his table. He'd been reading a chapter in a textbook of psychology and didn't mind the diversion. One of the girls said, "I'm Sarah and this is Lyndsay." Ned introduced himself. Lyndsay asked if he were new on campus since they'd not seen him before. He confirmed that he was and more small talk continued for a few minutes.

Both girls seemed to be studying his face and one commented that he was very handsome. Sarah said, "We're sisters in Delta Gamma and are planning a party Friday night. Can you come?" Ned was surprised since he was not in a fraternity and had no plans to join one. He cautiously accepted and Lyndsay gave him directions to their house.

When arriving at the DG house, Ned realized he must be the first guest. Three girls were watching TV in the living room. One told him that Sarah was upstairs in the first room on the right. She wanted to see him. This surprised him because the girls didn't even ask who he was or who he wanted to see.

He knocked on the door and Sarah opened it. She was lovely, much prettier than at Starbucks. She invited him in and then he saw Lyndsay. She stood and shook hands with him. They asked him to have a seat on the sofa. Sarah sat next to him, and Lyndsay took a side chair.

Sarah apologized and told him that the party had to be cancelled. Since they didn't know his phone number, they couldn't tell him. Sarah lay her hand on his leg and said, "We're glad you came."

Lyndsay smiled and said, "We have some entertainment in mind that we hope you enjoy." With that, Sarah moved closer and kissed him. Although shocked at her aggressive act, what else could he do but kiss her back. He'd never kissed a woman like this. Her tongue parted his lips and touched his tongue. He initially thought "yuck" but soon let himself go as her beautiful lips and tongue continued their work. She eventually pulled back and told Lyndsay, "You've got to kiss this guy. He's the best ever." Lyndsay moved in and took over. Ned was both embarrassed and excited when Lyndsay's hand reached for his crotch as they kissed.

When he saw that Sarah had unbuttoned her blouse, all doubts about what they wanted fled the scene. These girls were demanding sex. Ned had essentially no experience with a woman's body. Sure, he'd seen men's magazines and watched Pornhub a few times, but these girls were undressing for real and inviting him to fuck. This didn't happen in his normal world. He was dumbstruck.

Both girls were soon bare chested with their breasts and hard nipples on full view right in front of his astonished eyes. Sarah's were much larger than Lyndsay's. He'd not seen a pair in real life and now two lovely pair were showing. When Sarah pulled his head down to lay in her lap, she guided a nipple into this mouth. "Now suck on that, young man," she sternly said.

Lyndsay quickly unzipped his trousers and stripped them off his legs while he was lost in Sarah's breasts. He knew he was erect and when Lyndsay's cold hands started to stroke it, he shivered. He must have bit Sarah's nipple a bit too hard because she jumped and squealed. Lyndsay's mouth was warm, and his total length must have been engulfed somehow. How could she do that, he wondered.

Lyndsay stopped long enough to tell Sarah, "Just wait until you try this one. He's got to be over eight inches. Look at this cock, Sarah. Have you ever seen one as beautiful? Sarah stared but wanted only to change the nipple in Ned's mouth. She told Ned later that she'd always liked her nipples sucked and he was great at it.

Both girls demanded to be fucked and were shocked when Ned could hold his erection without cumming. While Lyndsay played cowgirl bouncing up and down on his rod, Sarah rode his face with her pussy smearing slippery lubrication all over his nose and mouth. Lyndsay suddenly stopped and Sarah paused. He could hear them kissing but couldn't see anything but Sarah's asshole. Ned had never seen a real woman's vulva and anus in his life. Now one was rubbing all over his nose and mouth. He couldn't imagine even dreaming something like this.

Lyndsay resumed bouncing and soon moaned loudly with her legs quivering. Her orgasm raged. She soon climbed off and changed places with Sarah. The bouncing soon resumed with his erection embedded in another very warm vagina that seemed to be milking him on every bounce. The new pussy in his face leaked warm lubrication and his nose and mouth were soon struggling to breathe. He pushed Lyndsay's crotch off his mouth long enough to say, "I'm cumming soon."

Sarah was in the middle of her orgasm but managed to say, "Do it, I'm protected." Spasms shot his semen in with at least five spurts. Sarah sat quietly as they hit the end of her vagina. Exhausted, she slid off and grabbed tissues to catch the flow. She said, "My god, Ned. I've never had a cock like yours. I couldn't think of anything else. You completely filled me. Where have you been all my life?

Lyndsay added, "And he licks pussy like a pro. I was ready to cum again when your cunt milked him dry."

As they cleaned themselves and dressed, the girls told him to sit down. They needed to talk.

Sarah said, "I'm the president of DG and Lyndsay is in charge of member enrichment. Normally, we do many charity activities and participate in Greek events. Our sisters are getting fed up with the frat boys who only want to fuck for a minute at most until they shoot a load. And most of them are drunk when they do it. The frustration is very high these days and it's causing contention. We've been looking for someone like you. You're a beautiful man, very fit and would be a dream in all girls sleep."

Lyndsay asked, "Would you consider being our sorority's sex therapist for the sisters to schedule as needed? We'll make it worth your time, of course, as it will be hard work for you. We don't expect you to service us for free. It must be very tough for you to keep from cumming for so long while we enjoy your body. I've never seen a guy that could do it."

Ned had searched for words to respond. Even years later, he still couldn't believe they had proposed such a thing. Not even in the wildest sex stories, had he read of something like they were asking. He said, just to be sure, "Ladies, I don't know if I'm capable of it. How many times a week do you think I need to be here?"

Sarah said, "If you can do two of us a night, then two nights a week will be a good start. We have two members who are lesbian but they still may want to try you out sometime. There are a total of twelve sisters for now but only eight live here. The ones who live on campus may want to participate but they are our younger sisters and may not be experienced enough to appreciate your abilities. We'll just have to see."

Lyndsay added, "We have enough funds to pay you $150 per night if that's okay. And if you decide to sleep over, the girls will be glad to have an extra session during the night or the next morning, I'm sure. We'll have to sneak you out in the morning since it's against Greek rules to have men sleep over at our house. That can be managed so don't be concerned."

Sarah said, "We think you're a real treasure and it would help all our sisters if you'll agree."

Ned smiled and replied, "Let's try it for a couple of weeks and then discuss a path forward. My studies are very important and my family sacrificed to send me here."

Lyndsay asked, "What curriculum are you in?"

"I'm in psychology with a minor in sports physical training. I'm also learning to do massages and physical therapy for post-operative recovery."

Sarah's eyes widened, "Damn, you do massages also?" She and Lyndsay stared at each other and grinned.

Lyndsay asked, "If we could get a massage table for our basement rec room, would you give us massages also?"

"Sure. That'd help me learn."

"Hot damn, we have a deal. Thanks Ned," said Sarah. They stood and insisted on kissing him one more time before he escaped.

Lyndsay whispered to Ned, "I was very close to a big one when Sarah stole your spunk. You owe me one."

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

He dreamed often of that weekend and how his campus life just found new meaning. There was no way he could rationalize what happened that Friday night. Those two women were wild and insatiable it seemed. He wondered what the other sisters were like. He tried his best to study that weekend, but it never happened. He realized he was entering a live psychology experiment of women's sex desires. The textbooks didn't cover that.

Monday afternoon, he'd just left class when he saw Sarah's name on his caller ID. He stopped to talk.

"Hi Sarah."

"Ned, I want to schedule you tonight about 7:30. Is that possible?"

"Yes, I think I can do that. What's the plan?"

"Two more of our sisters what to try you out. They saw you when you arrived Friday night and guessed what might be going on. We had all the sisters in Saturday morning and Lyndsay covered them on the arrangement. They wanted to know, of course, what happened with me and her when you were there. We didn't give them all the details but enough to get them interested. Two of them are not on birth control so you'll need condoms for them. Both tonight are protected. Even our two lesbians have expressed curiosity. We'll give you information you need before each appointment."

Ned replied, "You seem to have everything organized."

"This is all new to us, of course, so we'll try to work with you. The last thing we want is for you to become bored with us. All the girls support this and are working with Lyndsay to schedule you. Also, Lyndsay is going to call you. I'm not sure what she wants but I'm sure it involves your therapeutic attention." She giggled.

He said, "Okay, I'll be there at 7:30. And you say I don't need condoms tonight?"

"That's right. The sisters are Junita and Kimberly, but we all call her Kim. Junita is from Jamaica and Kim is from New York. Junita is experienced but Kim is only 18 and has had only had one guy, or so she says."

Ned replied, "Good. I'll be there."

Ned suddenly woke and needed to pee, really bad. He walked quickly to the bathroom and then to his bedroom to finish the night. It was 2:45am and he had a massage to give at the university at 9:00.

Once sleep came, his dream continued.

That night, he arrived a couple of minutes early. Sarah was watching TV and saw him at the door. Surprisingly, she kissed him while pressing her breast to his chest.

"Junita is upstairs, the fourth door on the left. She's expecting you."

When Junita opened the door, she wore a brilliant smile but not much more. "Hey Ned, glad to meet you." She hugged him with hard nipples pressing his chest.

"It's great to see you, Junita. You have an amazing body." She grinned and stepped back to show him the full view. She put her hands over her head and did a little side to side shuffle to make everything jiggle. All he could say was "Wow." Her deeply bronzed body was both voluptuous and strong with well-defined stomach muscles. He added, "You must work out all the time."

"I run track and this is my third year. It's a constant battle to stay up to the job. The athletic bras just about kill me as you can imagine."

"I can see why, your breasts are beautiful."

"All men want to know so I'll just tell you now that I'm 32-C. But I'm still growing a bit. Maybe you can take a close look and tell me if I'm going to make a D cup or not."

"I'll be glad to. Your nipples are longer than most women. Do you like them sucked?"

"Oh yes. My mom's are very long so it must run in the family."

"Does she still live in Jamaica?"

"Yes. She's coming to visit for Christmas. My father is dead and mom is very lonely. She comes up several times each year, especially during track season. Come over and let's talk on the sofa."

After sitting, Junita reclined to lay her head in his lap. She placed his hand on her left breast. As he massaged it and toyed with her nipple, their lips met for the first time. She was a very accomplished kisser but made no attempt to French kiss him. They talked and kissed repeatedly for several minutes. It was clear to him that she had abandoned any and all inhibitions she may have had. When he took his hand from her breast and slipped it in the front of her panties, she opened her legs wide to give him full access. She was very wet.

Her eyes and hard nipples with crinkled areola sent him a message. She was on her way and he'd better not stop. Ned slipped two fingers into her vagina and worked them slowly with her ample lubricant helping. Junita's breathing became labored and soft gasps came with every breath. Her legs started quivering and little goosebumps formed. She stopped his hand and pressed it hard to her clit while the orgasm did it's duty. Her eyes were wild as they stared at him. As the moment passed, she relaxed in his arms.

Junita softly said, "I've not had an orgasm like that in several years. I became sexually active when I was fifteen and had a boyfriend for about a year. He could make me cum like that. I miss him. You really know a woman's body, I can tell."