Ned's Big Payday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, Ned was discovering their bodies for the first time and had no idea what he was really doing. He guessed that women liked to be kissed, have their nipples touched and maybe sucked, and have lots of attention paid to their clit and vagina. The rest he would learn by doing and experimenting. The ladies didn't seem to mind at all.

Junita said while still laying in his lap, "I'm only allowed 45 minutes before Kim comes knocking. Can you demonstrate that beautiful cock and show me how it works?"

She immediate turned over to take his manhood in hand and begin her "enrichment" training to wake it up. Within a couple of minutes, he was ready. He stood and picked her up from the sofa and carried her to bed. She smiled and giggled while in his strong arms. Sitting on the edge, Ned pushed her chest back onto the bed and raised her legs high and wide apart. He lapped her wet vulva and clit over and over again as she squirmed. When she pulled him to her chest, he entered her warm vagina for the first time. There would be many other times in the future.

It was then he realized that all vaginas are different. Sarah's had muscle contractions that felt like he was being milked. Since he had milked many cows, that action came to mind. Lyndsay sat more upright on his erection and she was the one doing the work of thrusting. He felt extreme smoothness and his cock hitting the end of her tunnel on each bounce she made. Now Junita was different in another way. She was tight and seemed to wince when he entered. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him in with her feet as he delivered each stroke. He couldn't feel the end of her vagina like he had with Lyndsay and Sarah. When Junita orgasmed, she pulled him in using her feet until he couldn't go farther. Then he could feel her rapid contractions. They rested until she smiled and said, "Thank you. You're amazing."

They had just enough time to put their clothes on before Kimberly knocked. She came in and smiled at Ned and said, "It smells like sex in here. I hope you have some left."

Junita said, "You better put your big girl panties on. He knows what he's doing. Your wimpy little cunt is going to take a whipping."

The fact was that Kim was likely the largest girl there. She was as tall as Ned and had an athletic fitness look. He wondered if she were a swimmer or volleyball player. But he never got to ask that question. When entering her room, she pinned him to the wall and kissed him with open mouth and a hand down the front of his slacks. She was in attack mode and was not in a talking or get-to-know-you mood. Never had he imagined a girl being so aggressive.

She took him to the bed and pulled off his shirt and slacks in record time. Before he could hardly blink, she was stark naked and coming for him. And she was only 18? She sucked his cock like it was a lollipop, continuously working a hand up and down his shaft. When he was hard enough, she mounted him without saying a word. From then on, it was a flurry of bouncing, rotating hips, grinding her pussy into his cock and cumming. She moaned like she was dying and perspiration dripped off her chin. If a guy can be raped by a woman, then she had just raped him. Only when she demanded his load, did he ejaculate. His reputation among the women for holding his load was intact.

After a brief cooling down period, Kim asked, "Do you like to suck nipples?" He only had time to nod once before one was pressed to his mouth. Her breasts were not as big as the ones Junita or Sarah had but were still ample. Her nipples were very pink. As he nursed, she took his hand and placed it on her pussy. Her clit still needed some attention it seemed. He could feel the vagina lubrication mixed with semen coming out. She didn't seem to care.

Kim came again while her clit was massaged, and her nipple sucked. He left her room feeling totally wasted. Ned realized he has met his match and she had kicked his butt. What a woman.

Two days later, Lyndsay called and asked for a special favor. She said that the sisters were having to draw cards to see who could be in the next therapy session. The four already serviced were temporarily disqualified from competing. The other eight, even the two lesbians, were trying to get in line by whatever means necessary.

Lyndsay said, "I can't compete until the other eight have had their session with you but I'm not willing to wait. If I pay extra, can I come to your apartment and spend the night?"

Ned thought quickly and replied, "How about Saturday night. I normally take that time to watch college football and relax. You want to relax with me?"

"Give me directions. I'll be there and bring some burgers for us. Thank you, Ned."

Ned really tried to concentrate on his classes the rest of that week. He really did. But life had been a series of sharp curves since that day at the coffee shop. It seemed like forever ago but had only been ten days. His third session was scheduled for Friday night but he'd not yet heard the names of the girls he would service.

Sarah called on Friday afternoon to give him the plan. "One of our younger members won a slot but she's not taking birth control. You'll need condoms for her. Her name is Alice. The other sister is one of our lesbians and her name is Leah. We were all surprised by her interest but she says she wants to see what all the excitement is about. She says she's never had a man so definitely be gentle and wear a condom for her protection."

"I understand. Is 7:30 still a good time?"

"That's good. They'll be ready. Ned, while I have you let me tell you a secret. This is only between us. One of the other sororities, Gamma Phi Beta, somehow heard about our therapy sessions. One of their members heard a rumor it seems. Their president called me to see if it was true. I told her that we'd hired counseling services from a psychologist and that's all. I suggested that as crazy as her sisters were, they might want to do that same thing. If any Greek house is on the dean's shit list, it's them. Well, she didn't take kindly to that and said they will watch us closely for any violations. I reminded her that my father is a partner in the leading civil lawsuit firm in Wichita and they are licensed in Colorado. If she interferes with our contracted services, she will be in court. She hung up. So we need to vary our appointments and maybe do some sessions in local hotels. We have the extra funds for that so no worries."

Ned replied, "I understand. I have a two-bedroom condo with only me in it. Maybe some of the girls could come there on occasion."

"Hey, that sounds like a good idea. Let me talk it over with Lyndsay and get back to you."

Friday night, Ned first met Leah in her room. They sat and talked, getting to know each other for several minutes. Leah openly told him that she'd never had sex with a man and had always made love to other women. Ned asked her about how women make love to each other. She said they usually massaged each other's breasts, crotches, bottoms and then share a double dildo. She then made a startling confession. "I've always wanted to know what a real erection feels like. I've tried the rubber toys and they usually don't do anything for me."

Ned said, "Let's try it differently tonight. If we can sit on your bed with you leaning into my chest, I'll give you a great neck and chest massage. We'll then decide where to go next. Okay?"

She smiled and agreed. He helped her remove the blouse and bra but not her slacks just yet. As she sat between his legs, he gently massaged her neck and shoulders. He leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck and breathed on it. She shivered. Ned reached around and fondled her breasts and lightly tugged on her nipples. She relaxed and leaned back at an angle for his full attention. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be very calm.

Ned suddenly woke, again with a full bladder. The two beers he had while watching football didn't visit very long. Those dreams were very real and burned into his memory files. But he had to get ready for the 9:00 appointment. He'd have to re-live more of them in later dreams.

The End of Chapter 2

(Stay tuned.)