Ned's Big Payday Pt. 02

Story Info
Ned gives Kate stress relief and more. Angie arrives.
9.3k words
4.77
2.7k
2
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is the second installment of Ned's Big Payday. It contains chapters 3 and 4 of this 20 chapter tale. I'll submit a new installment daily but cannot control when they are approved and published. Hope you have fun reading my little story. All material is copyrighted, of course. I'm always glad to hear from readers with honest feedback.

Chapter 3

Kate's Stress

Ned studied the arrivals board and saw that Kate's plane had landed from New York. He'd volunteered to pick her up, which both surprised and thrilled her.

As she came out of baggage claim, Kate saw him with a large sign showing her name. She laughed loudly as they walked to meet. She surprised him with a quick kiss on the cheek and a brief hug. Kate whispered, "I'm delighted to see you."

Ned said as they walked to the car, "I understand from Angie that you've had a tough week. What happened?"

Kate said, "It ended up with more business but one of the accounts really upset me. I'll tell you about it tonight." She reached for his hand and squeezed it. He could see in her eyes that she was pissed.

During the drive to her house, she said, "I'm warning you now that I need a lot of your attention and comfort tonight. Do you have anything planned for tomorrow morning?"

"My time is yours, Kate. As promised, I'll do everything I can to relieve your stress whenever you need me. But I'm sensing that you're in a terrible funk and that it's serious."

"You're right," she replied. "I owe Angie a call so let me do that."

She speed-dialed her daughter and Ned heard her answer. He could then hear only Kate's side of the discussion.

"Hey Sparky.

"Yes, we're headed to the house now and will be there in about 30 minutes. It was a smooth flight, but air travel really sucks, as you know. So many rude and angry people to deal with.

"You've not met Ned yet, have you?

"Well, why don't you come for dinner tonight. Denise is planning a special one to welcome me home.

"Yes, if you want to bring a bottle, that'd be great.

"About 7:00 give or take. Ned will be there of course.

"Right, probably will. I need him.

"Okay, see you then. Love you."

Kate said, "She's coming tonight and is excited to meet you. I understand that she's booked a massage, and I told her that you'd take good care of her."

"That's good," he replied. "Does she know about the special services I provide?"

"I just told her that anything in her wildest dreams she could think of, that you could likely do it. She probably has guessed that when I say, 'stress relief' that I mean wonderful sex."

Ned was shocked but decided to make sure of what Kate just implied. "Just so I'm understanding you, you don't mind if I provide sexual relief to Angie like I do with you?"

"Of course not," Kate replied. "She has many of the same frustrations and stresses with men as I do. But I want to make sure you use protection with her. I don't think she's on the pill or anything."

Ned said, "That's not an issue. I had a cancer a few years ago and had to have a vasectomy. I can never get anyone pregnant."

"Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that," she replied.

"All is not lost. Before the operation, I was able to provide several vials of sperm to be frozen and made available to anyone I name in the future. Modern science is great in that way."

Kate replied, "Yes, it is. Amazing in fact."

She held his hand during the ride home and could sense that this night would be very different.

After taking her luggage to the door, it was opened by a tall elderly man. He smiled at Kate and welcomed her home.

"Jason, let me introduce Ned. He's coming for dinner and will be spending the night. Ned, this is Jason, a great driver and security specialist."

They exchanged pleasantries and Jason took some of the luggage to Kate's wing of the house.

Denise heard them arrive and came to meet Ned. After introductions, she and Kate walked to the kitchen to complete the plans for dinner. The fact that Angie was a late invitee was no problem. Ned followed Jason and helped with the luggage.

"He's handsome, Kate," said Denise. "What a body, my goodness."

Kate replied, "Yes, he is, and the nicest guy I've ever met. I'll be having my therapy session with him tonight and you can expect him for breakfast."

"Maybe Jason will have a therapy session with me one of these days. I miss them and getting older is never easy on the man."

In the bedroom, Ned said, "I understand from Kate that you're a retired policeman. Where did you serve?"

Jason smiled and replied, "I was in Atlanta for most of my career. Policing is not what it used to be, so I was happy to retire. Kate tells me you do sex therapy work and that she's very happy with your efforts. I think it's great that you're helping her. She's had many bad experiences with scumbags, and it's taken a toll on her."

"I think we all need to show her the good side of men," Ned said. "And it's sometimes just small gestures and kind words. But, like all women, she needs to feel valued and involved. Her business seems to be growing and that's good for her."

Jason agreed as they returned to the kitchen.

They exchanged small talk about dinner and her trip as they sipped white wine.

"Ned, can you help me back in the bedroom?" Kate asked. He followed her and she closed the door when they entered. "I need some of your attention, young man." She stepped into his arms and pulled his lips to hers. Their kiss was very special, and they didn't want it to end.

He led her to the bed and removed her slacks and panties. She sat on the edge, and he pushed her chest backwards to raise her legs. He quickly spread her thighs and buried his face in her vulva. After a few seconds, he lapped the secretion that had quickly formed and rubbed her clit with his nose. Kate was very still until the trembles started, chill bumps covered her legs and heat began to rise within her. With the orgasm racing, she turned to escape Ned's tongue and gasped to breathe. He sat on the floor and waited. She reached from the bed and rubbed his hair.

"That was good. I needed that. How did you know the perfect thing to do?"

"I just guessed that you would like it and let me stay for dinner."

She laughed and said, "Well, that's a good down payment but you're going to do more for me before you go home. I want your body and your counsel tonight. Now, let's take a shower. I feel a bit sticky."

***

Angie arrived for dinner with a fanfare. She'd not seen Denise and Jason in a month, and the vestibule was full of happy talk. Kate went to greet her, and Ned followed.

"Hey Sparky," said Kate. "Glad you could come. Please meet Ned. Ned this is my daughter Angie, but I call her Sparky."

"Angie, it's a pleasure to meet you. We've talked by phone of course," said Ned. "Kate, why do you call her Sparky?"

"It's short for sparkplug. When she was young, she had infinite capability to start trouble at school, much like a car's sparkplug starts the engine." Everyone laughed as Kate continued.

"Now, she can find more ways to solve problems than anyone I know. When we don't know which way to go with an issue, she'll jump in and find options that the rest of us didn't see."

"Thanks Mom," Angie said. "Ned, I'm delighted to meet you." She couldn't take her eyes off him as she felt her world shake. She wondered, where did this amazing guy come from?

As everyone walked toward the kitchen, Angie pulled her mom back and whispered, "Good god, Mom. Why didn't you tell me how beautiful that man is? He's drop dead gorgeous."

"Just wait until you see and feel him in action. He will curl you toes during the massage you booked. You've been bitching about missing sex. Not any more with Ned in your life. I'll tell you more later."

"I get hot just looking at him," Angie whispered.

In the kitchen, Ned stared at Angie until their eyes met. She was probably the most attractive and sexy looking woman he'd ever seen. Angie had long blonde hair the color of her mother's but was taller by an inch or two, maybe 6'0" or more. Her figure appeared to be just about perfect with sizable breasts and a pert bottom that filled her slacks with no room to spare. Amazing. As his father was fond of saying, she was a tall glass of cool water.

Denise had prepared a delicious seafood dinner served with Kate's favorite New Zealand sauvignon blanc. There was interesting discussion about the business and the results of Kate's trip. She shared that she was able to secure an additional four years of video development with one agency but that the other agency is still non-committal pending future discussions. Jason sensed that this other agency's delay was mentally affecting Kate, but he knew not to ask at the table.

Angie started a new discussion and addressed Ned directly. "Mom said that you have degrees in psychology and sports physical training. I've often wondered what the difference is between a psychologist and a psychiatrist. Can you enlighten me?"

Ned replied, "They both deal with human mental health but in different ways. They may work together in some cases with a client but only the psychiatrist can prescribe medications since they are a licensed medical doctor. The psychologist is more about behavioral interventions and the success is more about the desires and wishes of the patient and not by using prescription medicine to alter his or her mental state. Seeking a psychologist is best if you are having relationship issues with your partner or other people."

Kate said, "What's helped me so much is that Ned has provided an outlet for my frustration and the buildup of stress in running this business. I struggled with my mental health until I found him."

Angie added, "I could see Mom's lack of energy and her attitude toward other employees, especially the men. In my opinion, I think that goes back to when my father deserted us, and our family broke up. Neither of us could forgive him and it affected our view of men in general."

There was a brief lull in the conversation until Jason spoke. "I'm much older than you folks and that gives me more time to reflect on. I think us men take our women partners for granted and we abuse their feelings when we don't pay attention to their needs. Denise is still in very fine form, but my age is catching up with me. I just worry that I can't keep up with her." He reached for her hand as she smiled and thanked him.

Following dinner, all helped clear the table and do the dishes that wouldn't go into the dishwasher. Denise and Jason moved to their quarters and Angie accompanied Kate and Ned to the downstairs family room. When seated, Angie said, "I'm amazed at the difference in Mom since a month or two ago. Your therapy sessions have really helped, it seems."

Kate responded, "He's helped me see that there is good in men if you find someone willing to work to earn your trust and make the woman's happiness an objective and not just a side effect. Your father was all about himself, and I was a casualty."

Angie looked at Ned and shocked him by saying, "Mom has suggested that I take full advantage of your therapy techniques and from what she shared with me, I agree. Will it be a problem for you if you treat me while also treating Mom?"

Ned's heart was racing and his temperature rising as he formulated a response. "I don't think that'll be an issue if it doesn't create an issue between you two. Since we aren't talking about a loving relationship that will be abused or violated, we need to think about it as therapy focused only on your physical well-being and mental health."

Kate reached for Angie's hand and said, "I was hoping he'd say that. He has a rare talent that makes a woman feel like she's the center of her world. You will be astonished, I promise."

"Great," Angie responded as she gazed at him. "Ned and I have a massage appointment next Friday and I'll plan for it to last overnight. Intense therapy takes a while. I'll need to get a massage table like yours but that shouldn't be a problem.

"Well, I need to get home. Tomorrow is a big day, Mom, as we go over your trip results with the team. We scheduled lunch to be catered with your review starting at 1:00."

After Angie said her goodbyes, Kate and Ned walked to the exercise room so he could give her a massage. This time, she removed her clothes including her panties and quickly mounted the table. "Ned, take your clothes off. I want to see you."

With great concentration, Ned focused on giving an excellent and through massage. After massaging her breasts and stomach, he poured oil over her vulva and massaged it in with gentle pressure. As planned, he then inserted two fingers and curled them to apply pressure to her G-spot. She started moaning and breathing rapidly when he went faster and leaned over to lick her clit. That set her off and it was like an explosion of emotions with her arms slamming into the table and her legs trembling. Ned held on and watched a flood of fluid shoot from her vulva to drench his hand and the table. It was at least a minute before she could move with any deliberate motion.

"I've heard about women ejaculating but I've never experienced it. I've also never felt my body even close to that high. Every part of me was tingling and on fire."

"I aim to please, my lady."

"That's an understatement. Can you help me up? I've got to shower again."

They showered together as their hands explored each other. Her lips were open, and her tongue attacked his.

Later, as they embraced in bed, Kate said, "I need to tell you what happened on my trip, and I need your advice on what I should do. I'm still so mad about it that I don't trust my judgment."

"Wow, this sounds bad," Ned said.

"It is," she replied. "After dinner with four men from the agency, including several bottles of great wine, one of the men insisted on driving me back to the hotel. He's the president of the agency, so I didn't feel threatened when he insisted.

"When we got to the reception entrance, he told me that he wanted to walk me to the room. I declined his offer, but he kept insisting. Finally, he gave me an ultimatum that he either spend the night with me or I wouldn't get the business they were considering. I slapped him so hard that his head hit the side window and blood came pouring out of his nose. I jumped out and ran to the entrance where the doorman came to help me.

"He offered to call the police, but I refused. My hand hurt like hell, but the bastard had no chance to touch me."

Ned said, "What an ass. It's hard to believe anyone would do that these days."

"I know. It shocked me. Here's the other thing, I had my phone app recording during the entire meal so I could recall all that was said. It was still recording when the jerk propositioned me."

"You have it all on your phone? Have you listened to it?"

"Yes, and it's very clear and complete up until I turned it off in my room."

"Kate, I suggest you copy it to your computer and let's think about the options. You can't let this go or he will continue to extort either you or some other woman. He's dangerous."

She went to her desk and copied the entire recording and e-mailed a copy to Ned.

As they cuddled together under the warm covers, she reached for his penis and said, "You're much more than this tool. I need your brain as much as I need your body."

***

Ned was exhausted and soon was dreaming. That night with Leah, the lesbian, flashed back with realistic intensity. He remembered her total relaxation while he massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. She had rolled out of his lap and laid face down on the bed beside him. He reached for her panties and massaged her bottom though the thin silk. She reached down and pulled them off over her feet. She looked up at Ned and said, "You can play with my bottom if you want. Women do it with each other."

Ned had reached down and slid his hand between her bottom cheeks and rubbed her anus with the side of his hand. She said, "That feels great." It wasn't long before she turned to lay on her back. She felt her vagina and said, "I'm wet now, can you enter me?" Ned put a condom on and crawled between her legs, she raised them to give him access.

He slowly entered her, expecting some resistance but found none. Her experience using dildos had prepared the way for him, it seemed. She was warm, very warm in fact. Leah's breathing became labored with small gasps. Her eyes were closed and Ned could tell she was concentrating fully on this moment. He sped up his stroke and thrust deeply into her. He was bottoming out with his balls slapping against her ass on each stoke.

When he began massaging her clit, her grunts turned to moans. Her gasps grew louder, and her legs started to quiver. She reached up to pull his body down to hers. Ned could feel her shaking and whimpering with her vagina contracting as he stroked. Obviously, Leah was in an orgasmic spasm. She embraced his body and tightly pulled him to her. Surprisingly, she kissed him, and it was a very serious kiss. He had not expected a kiss like that from a lesbian. She had only wanted to feel his erection in her, or so he was told.

Then it was over. She suddenly asked him to get off, which he quickly did. As they dressed, Leah said, "Thank you. That gives me a lot to think about. I'm not sure what else to say."

He said, "You're welcome. Let me know if there's any other way I can help." Then he left her sitting on the edge of her bed and staring at the floor.

Ned's bladder clock then sounded and that was the end of dreams for this night.

***

The next morning, Kate gently shook Ned to wake him. "Hey sexy," she said. "It's about 9:00 and I need to get going. Denise has breakfast waiting."

He quickly dressed and went to the kitchen. Jason and Denise were sipping coffee and talking to Kate who had orange juice.

"Ned, I was just sharing what I told you last night and your response. Jason, can you tell Ned what you just told me?"

"I believe we need to first talk to our company lawyer to get advice; but I'm for going to New York with our legal expert and confront the bastard. He'll have no option but to admit it when we play the recording."

Ned replied, "That was my thought. He can't be allowed to skate by this one no matter if he's their president or not."

"But it may ruin our chances to renew the contract," Kate said.

"Kate, let's talk about this. For years, you've been victimized by men day in and day out. This is not the time to start accepting that as reality that will never change. Jason and I will support you if you let us."

She glared at her orange juice for several long seconds. "You're right," she said. "Jason, can you go with me to meet the lawyer. I think she'll benefit from your guidance and experience."

"Yes, of course," Jason replied.

Kate called their in-house attorney and made an appointment for 2:00.

***

Over lunch at the office, Kate reviewed the trip for the leadership team but didn't mention the incident. The team congratulated her for the new deal that would help keep them busy.

The meeting with the lawyer, a woman, was interesting. She listened to Kate's narrative and to the recording.

"Kate, I see a case here for a lawsuit and a police report. He threatened you and tried to extort you. Jason, how do you see it?"

"I see it as extortion at least. You're the expert on lawsuits," he replied.

"Kate, what do you think about me going with Jason to New York and meet with their in-house attorney to make our case? After that meeting, we'll contact you for further guidance."

Kate said, "I agree. Go up as soon as you can meet with them."

***

The following Monday, the meeting was held in New York. After discussion and the playing of the recording, their attorney asked them to step out of the office while he called the CEO. After forty-five minutes, he called them back in and said, "Our CEO is livid and very embarrassed, like I am. We will not ever do business like this. The president was fired about fifteen minutes ago, and security has already removed him from the building. Our CEO is calling Kate this afternoon to apologize and cover her on his actions. I can assure you that this will never happen again by anyone in our agency."