Ned's Big Payday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the meeting, the lawyer called Kate to tell her what happened. She was on the phone with the CEO when her lawyer called.

In about thirty minutes, Kate returned her call.

"I just got off the phone with their CEO and am delighted by his apology and actions. He said they're going to have a special training class with all their employees concerning this incident and let everyone know it's totally unacceptable. He also said that if I would have them, they will sign the new contract with us for the coming four-year period. He was unaware that decision had not already been conveyed to me. He had made that decision prior to my trip."

Jason and the lawyer congratulated Kate and accepted her profound thanks for handling the issue. It couldn't have worked out better for the company.

That evening, Kate called Ned and left a message.

"Hey Ned, I wanted to let you know what happened in New York. Jason will be back tomorrow, and I want to invite you, Angie, Denise and him to dinner at Morton's Steakhouse tomorrow night. Let me know if you can make it."

***

Ned was with Lynn when Kate left the message. It was an exciting evening, to say the least.

When he arrived at Lynn's house, she met him at the door wearing only a silk dressing gown. When he entered, she pulled him into a deep French kiss while her hand reached for his penis. He responded by reaching through the opening of the gown to fondle her hairless vulva and rub her clit. She had her first rocking organism of the night standing there in the vestibule of the house.

After she semi-recovered, Lynn led him to the kitchen, and they sat at the table to sip wine and talk.

Lynn said, "I'm sorry, but not really, for attacking you like I did. I've been thinking about you coming for several days and the anticipation built up a pressure within me that just exploded when you walked in."

"That's fine, Lynn. It was a warm welcome and I appreciate your hospitality."

They both laughed before she replied, "I'm going to have at least 10 organisms in the next 10 hours and you're going to give them to me. They may have to carry you out on a stretcher when I finish with you. Now listen to this plan.

"As soon as you drink your wine, I want you to play hide and seek with me around the house. When you find me, pin me down and simulate raping me. I've always wondered how it would feel to be raped and now I want to play out that scenario with you. Okay?"

"As long as that's what you really want. I've never done that before and don't even know if I can get an erection while looking for you. We'll just have to see."

"Don't hit me or cause a bruise that I could never explain to anyone," Lynn said. "Otherwise, we can wrestle like hell, and you fuck me like it was your last one. Just make sure you hit the right hole."

She set the rules before they began. "You give me a two-minute head start so I can hide somewhere in the house. You must find me. You will pull me out of hiding while I go wild in panic and resistance. You wrestle me to the floor, rip off my panties and fuck me hard while holding me down. This is going to be so much fun."

Ned said, "You've really thought hard about this it seems."

"Yes, I have. I dreamed this scenario after hearing about a rape a few years ago. It's been a recurring dream and I want to act it out to see what it's really like."

***

She took off quickly and he thought he heard her walking quietly upstairs. He knew there were four upstairs bedrooms and two baths. While waiting, he imagined where she might hide. He decided that closets and under beds were the most likely spots. When the two minutes were up, he ran upstairs and started searching each room. All were vacant. Walking back down, he thought he heard a door close somewhere.

He walked to where the sound seemed to originate and noticed a door that was to an area under the stairwell, undoubtedly for storage of bulky items. He quickly opened it and saw a stack of blankets. At first, nothing looked amiss and then he saw the blankets were higher in the middle and that there was a space between the bottom one and the floor. She was under the blanks for sure.

He closed the door and prepared himself by thinking of his previous night with a beautiful cheerleader from the university. She came to him by reference of a woman he provided services to the previous year. The girl's body was amazing and fully developed at her age of 20.

As he remembers his service to her, his penis filled and expanded to the point of pain. Ned undressed and quickly opened the door.

Lynn was sitting on top of the blankets and started screaming as she lay back and kicked her legs frantically at Ned. He was able to catch one ankle and turn her sideways to stop the other leg kicking. Once secured, he pulled down her panties and fought off her hands trying to hurt him. The screaming was painful to hear, even though he knew it was all an act.

Once he was able to secure her arms above her head, Ned used his knees to force Lynn's thighs apart so he could enter her. That wasn't as easy as he thought since she kept turning, bucking and struggling to free her arms and fight back. Finally, he sensed the opening and took it, up to his full length. Lynn finally relaxed, freed her arms and wrapped them around his back. She enjoyed his full attention as the rapid thrusting continued and her climax came. It was all over in less than a minute. They collapsed on the blankets and stared at their sex partner.

Lynn whispered, "That exceeded all my dreams, but I never want to do it again. In my imagination, it seemed as if it was all real and that I had to fight or die. That was scary."

Ned said, "If it happens in real life, do anything you can to kick or squeeze the man's balls. A solid blow will disable him and allow you to get away. Also, carry a can of mace or pepper spray with you and give the attacker a good dose right when he lays a hand on you."

She replied, "Good advice. Should we practice that?"

Ned grinned and said, "Only in your dreams."

Following a lovely dinner prepared by Lynn, they adjourned to the family room. She sat near him and reached for his hand as she said, "I'm astonished at how alive and energetic I feel since we met. I could easily fall in love with you, but I know that's not to be. Both you and I are free spirits and marriage would be an unbearable time, like a prison sentence."

Ned responded, "I agree. I'm not the one for a lifetime commitment. My work, as it has evolved, is as interesting as anything I could experience, and I think it's doing some good with all my clients."

"It is. Kate and I talk occasionally, and your name is always a subject. You've helped our mental outlook on life and the excitement that it offers with the right man. We both compare notes and that helps. For example, I want to experience what you did with her on the edge of the bed last week. It blew her mind."

"I suggest I give you a massage and then we'll shower. After that, I'll blow your mind as many times as you want. I learned a new act from a client last night."

Chapter 4

Angie

The Friday Ned had been anticipating for a week finally arrived. At 6:00 on the dot he rang Angie's doorbell.

A unique feminine goddess opened the door and smiled. "Hey there, partner," Angie said. "Please come it."

"Thank you," Ned replied. "I know men aren't supposed to say this these days, but you are as beautiful a woman as I've ever seen. Just amazing."

Angie replied, "I don't mind that at all, coming from you. Thank you. Usually, men will say that as a pick-up line, but you've already picked me up and I'm delighted. And if you don't mind me repeating what I told Mom, you're drop dead gorgeous, and I get hot just looking at you."

"Well, now that we've broken the ice," Ned joked. "I guess we don't really need more introductions and chit-chat."

"Damn right," Angie replied. She reached for his hand and led him to the family room. It was well-decorated and appeared to contain some of the antique furniture her dad had collected.

Once seated, she stared into his eyes and calmly said, "I hate men. That is, most men. However, I'm a sex-starved woman and I want the body of a real man to fill my appetite. You're that man, Ned."

Ned had rarely heard a woman this direct, and he appreciated it. She made it clear from the beginning she wasn't interested in a long-term commitment but needed short term sexual services. Kate was the same way although she'd never expressed it quite like that.

As she reached to unbuckle his belt, she said, "I learned when I was just sixteen, that I love to give and receive oral sex. Do you mind me servicing you?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Is this a dream? If so, please don't wake up now.

Ned responded by standing to slip off his trousers and briefs. His penis was already at half-staff when she wrapped her warm hands around it.

"He is beautiful," Angie said. "I don't see many in real life, but I've seen some porn movies on the computer. They have nothing on you."

She stretched him out on the sofa and inhaled his erection like it was food and she was hungry. He was shocked and awed by her warm mouth and licking tongue. He'd been given head before but nothing like this. He could only close his eyes and enjoy the experience.

Angie took a quick break to say, "I love the way you shaved all the hair off. It makes sucking you off so much nicer."

In about three or four minutes, he felt an ejaculation coming. He sat up and asked her to stop for a minute. With reluctance, she did and asked why.

"I feel about ready to explode and I want to save myself for your treatment tonight."

"Oh, okay," Angie replied. "I'm expecting great things from you. Your cock tasted and felt amazing. I'll get back to it later."

He reached for her waist and pulled her to him. As they touched noses, he kissed her with a passion she'd never experienced. They didn't touch tongues, but their lips were in full contact mode. After a few seconds, she stood and removed her slacks. He removed her thong and made himself at home between her beautiful and very long legs.

She stood the entire time massaging his scalp. He licked her vulva and nosed her engorged clit.

Angie lasted for only a few minutes before she moaned and squealed as her orgasm demanded. It was wild, his head between her spread legs and her pounding on his shoulders then trying to stuff his entire head into her vagina. Never had she experienced anything close to this powerful and uncontrolled heat coursing through her pussy up to her head. She started crying and begged him to stop.

She collapsed onto the floor and continued crying. Ned was unsure what to do but he laid his hand on her shoulder and massaged the nape of her neck.

After a moment, she sniffed and wiped the tears with her fingers. "I'm making a fool of myself, Ned, but I can't help it. It is all tears of happiness. You've made the total woman come out in me and that has never happened. I've never allowed myself to be this happy and it is overwhelming me. I'm sorry for making such a scene."

"Angie, you're a total woman in every sense of the word. Your body is telling you how sex was meant to be. It's fulfilling but maybe terrifying because it's so new to you. If you trust me and let me show you the complete range of sexual therapy, I believe you will find new meaning to your physical and mental well-being."

She stared into his eyes and said, "I trust you completely. I'll do anything you say.

"Can you give me the massage now? We'll shower and go to dinner after that. Did you bring an overnight bag?"

"I did," he replied. "Plus, a change of clothes."

***

The massage table was in the downstair recreation room along with a couple of exercise machines, two recliners and a massive TV display. There was also a complete bath with a huge shower that could hold at least four people. In an adjacent room was a hot tub and a pool table. A very nice soundtrack was playing with recordings by Billy Joel, Kid Rock, Elton John, Bob Seger and John Mellencamp.

He positioned her, chest down and placed pillows underneath to raise her bottom. Ned saw that it was a perfect bottom and not a blemish on it. Starting with her feet and working each toe in his warm hands relaxed her entire body. He worked on her legs for at least ten minutes and her back for another five. Ned paid special attention to the nape of her neck. She told him it felt wonderful.

Turning her over, he stood behind her head and massaged all the small facial muscles, ears and neck. Her eyes were closed, and her body totally relaxed. He softly traced her lips with a finger, leaned over and kissed them to her pleasant surprise.

Ned moved to her chest and lightly traced circles around each breast. He cupped each in his hands as best he could since they were large. He spent several minutes massaging them, ending with a light finger touch around each nipple. They were hard and protruding just asking to be kissed and suckled. He was not one to let an opportunity go by. Ned gently kissed each one and suckled one for a couple of seconds. Her eyes opened wide showing her pupils were dilated, a sure sign of arousal. She reached for his head and pulled it down to her breast to continue the suckling. She suddenly arched her back and slammed her hands to the table. Her breaths were short and rapid as her body reacted to Ned's gentle nursing. Another massive orgasm racked her and sweat poured. She begged for a break to get a towel.

Moving down to her stomach, he kneaded all the muscles and took time to finger her navel. He knew woman liked that.

The final area was her vulva and all its parts. He began by tracing his fingers on both sides of the outer labia and then the inner ones. He gently rolled her clit with his fingers and inserted two in her vagina to find the G-spot. It didn't take much exploring before another orgasm knocked down her doors and ravaged her body. She wasn't expecting another one so soon.

Once it passed and she gained control, Angie sat up and asked Ned to come to her. As they embraced, she said, "Mr. Sex Therapist, you're a keeper." Tears again rolled down her face as she struggled to restrain her emotions.

***

After showering, they drove to a steakhouse that had a nice bar. Angie and her girlfriends often dined there, and she was always the object of every man's attention when arriving. Mack, the manager, came to greet her.

"Hey Angie, great to have you again."

"Thank you, Mack, I'm always happy to come here. This is my friend, Ned."

Ned and Mack exchanged greetings as they shook hands.

"Let me show you to a nice table," Mack said.

Handing them the menus, Mack told them about the specials. The fish of the day was mahi mahi grilled with a mango reduction sauce and the steak special was a 10 oz. prime filet grilled over charcoal.

As they talked over the menu and made choices, they sipped on a Manhattan and an Old Fashioned. Angie leaned across the table and whispered, "There's a man sitting at the bar that has given me grief here in the past. He was banned by Mack for a year but now seems to be back. He's wearing a Dallas Cowboys jersey."

"What did he do?" Ned asked.

"He was drunk and determined that I dance with him. He made a big scene when I refused. He called me several profane names and tried to drag me to the dance floor. Two of the servers came to my rescue and kicked him out."

"I see him glancing this way; I'll stick close to you tonight. I doubt he'll try anything."

Their meal was very tasty and the discussion lively. Ned noticed with relief that the guy at the bar had left. After settling the bill, Ned walked Angie to the car but found the guy standing in their way. Ned stepped forward and approached him.

"Can I help you," Ned asked.

"Angie and I are old friends and I wanted to say 'hi,'" the man replied.

Ned said, "That's not what I heard, and I understand you were banned as punishment."

"That was a misunderstanding. Tell him that's so, Angie."

"You bastard, leave me alone," she said.

"Now that's not nice, Angie." He stepped by Ned toward her. Ned grabbed his arm, and the bastard took a swing at Ned. It was not a close fight as Ned pounded his jaw and nose with a blinding left-right combination. The guy hit the pavement hard, and blood flowed from his nose.

"Angie, call 911 and get the police and an ambulance here. I may have hurt him. His head hit the pavement very hard."

As other diners gather around, the emergency services arrived quickly, followed by a police car. It took forty-five minutes to document statements from Ned, Angie and two diners who witnessed the encounter. The policeman told Ned that this guy was a known perp with a long record including two assaults. He was also a registered sex offender. The ambulance took him to the hospital, but he never made it. A later autopsy showed a fracture of the skull and internal bleeding in his brain. All critical injuries were from the fall he took.

Ned was not charged with a crime as all the witnesses said it was self-defense. A day or so later, Ned heard that the security camera in the parking lot supported the witnesses' account.

Returning to Angie's house was not the same. The stupid episode upset both and the fun mood of before had disappeared. They sat at the kitchen table and drank coffee while they talked.

Angie said, "I'm so sorry to get you involved in my problems. You protected me and I'm grateful. Did you take boxing lessons in college?"

"I was an amateur boxer during my college years but only had five fights. Lost 2 and won 2 with a draw. Nothing significant. I mainly did it for exercise and muscle maintenance."

Angie replied, "The more I learn about you, the most there is to learn. I'm confused by my emotions tonight. I told myself and you that I only wanted you for sexual relief. Now, I'm seeing you as real person that is overwhelming me in many ways. I'm experiencing new feelings that bother me but thrill me at the same time."

"Let's go to bed and see what you think tomorrow. I'm convinced these new feelings will pass."

She took his hand, and they went to bed for the first time together. After kissing and embracing she turned to tuck her naked bottom into his crotch. Ned pulled her to him. She placed his hand on her bare breast as they went to sleep.

***

Ned's dreams returned. He saw another Delta Gamma sorority sister sucking his erection. Angie had reminded him of her earlier. The sister was a proclaimed lesbian, the second one in DG, who had never been with a man. She wanted to see what it was like and sucking a real erection was on her list. She was a bit messy but made up for it with enthusiasm. Maria was her named, as he recalled.

His dream was very vivid, like it was happening again. Maria had backed into his chest like Angie just did and wanted him to enter her from behind. He supposed she wanted to feel him in her without seeing him. Entry was smooth and she had plenty of lubrication. Her years of using a rubber toy had trained her vagina, it seemed. When the thrusting began, she adjusted her body to allow deeper penetration. She rubbed her clit until Ned took over and gently fingered and pulled on it. After several minutes, she stiffened suddenly and groaned. She muttered, "Oh shit, damn, don't stop." Her whole body quivered.

After silence for a moment, she turned to Ned and said, "Now I know. That was amazing. Maybe I'm bi and not lesbian. I like being with women, but you've given me a new view of sex. Could we do it again sometime?" They had done it three more times.

***

Angie woke with alarm as she felt a hand on her stomach. She quickly remembered that a man was sleeping with her for the first time. She relaxed and turned to face him, studying his face and its beautiful features as he slept. Angie gently touched his mouth and nose and tried to imagine what their child might look like. She immediately grinned and dumped that thought from her memory file. There is no way that she would ever marry a man. Or so she thought.