Ned's Big Payday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ned stirred from his deep sleep, he felt Angie's hand on his morning wood. It was fully engorged as her hand stroked up and down the shaft and squeezed the head. This was an act he experienced many times with his clients, but this time was different. That hand belonged to a woman unlike any other.

He turned and asked her to let him go to the bathroom. She smiled and said, "Hurry back."

When he returned, she extended her arms to welcome him to her bosom. He snuggled in and fingered a nipple as her hand explored his butt and a finger rubbed his asshole. It wasn't long before he moved down the bed to explore her lady parts in the full sunlight. Her vulva was very sexy with straight labia and none of the interior labia showing. A perfect camel toe as it's called.

The fragrance of her vagina was intoxicating, and he slowly open her labia to explore with his tongue that morning nectar. She raised her legs to give him full access to her ass and he responded by long tongue strokes from her anus to her clit. She moaned and uttered some words of encouragement as he continued the long strokes. Soon she dropped her legs and pulled him to her chest. He entered her vagina with his erection for the first time.

"You filled me up, Ned. Your cock feels wonderful in me. Please work it slowly so I can adjust. It's a tight fit but it feels good."

The last thing Ned wanted to do was hurry this feeling. The ridges in her vagina wall hugged his penis and felt very soft and warm. He could feel the crown of her cervix as his cock hit it and slipped by on its way in. The vagina walls felt tight at first but they expanded as her arousal evolved. He'd learned in psychology that when a woman is aroused, her body prepares itself for sex. The vagina volume increases by 20 to 25%, her breasts grow by 15 to 20%, her pulse rate increases, her eyes dilate, and her body temperature rises. All of these seemed to be happening to Angie.

When her body told her, she asked Ned to speed up and go as deep as he could.

"I'm in as deep as I can reach, Angie."

"It feels so good. Don't pull out when you shoot. I want to feel a full load."

He increased his strokes and soon felt his climax coming. Angie felt her orgasm begin and they climaxed together in a thrilling finish that rocked the bed. They collapsed and watched the other's perspiration beads drip. She reached for a tissue on the bedside table and placed it over her opening to stem the flow.

"Excuse me. I've sprung a leak. I'll be right back."

When Angie returned, she asked about the feeling in her vagina. "I noticed something weird this morning that never seemed to happen before. Before you woke, I used one of my toys to pretend it was your cock in me. I've used that toy a hundred times and I've never felt it so loose in my pussy. I swear my vagina grew overnight since I've no other explanation for it."

"The doctor is in, five cents please." She laughed at this old Peanuts strip line.

"I'll pay you later. Do you take VISA?"

"Maybe I'll just extend you credit. What you observed really does happen when your body is aroused. Nature prepares you for sex that way and the volume of your vagina will increase by 20 to 25% according to the experts. We studied this in my psychology class. It was a weird class."

"In what way," she asked.

"There were about 30 women and six men in a class that was titled, 'The Female Orgasm -- Fact from Fiction.' For the first few days, the instructor could get none of the women to participate in the class discussion. Only the men offered their views which all the females challenged because the views didn't come from a woman. There was open hostility with the women not wanting men in their class but were powerless to kick us out.

"Toward the end of the class, the discussion turned to how women's bodies change when they are aroused. The women were dumbfounded by the documented changes. The instructor told the women to arouse themselves by however they wanted to do it and check for the indicators of arousal.

"I learned that six of the women got together and rented a hotel room off campus. They invited me and two of the other men to the room for the experiment. I had a conflict and couldn't go."

"Oh fudge," Angie smirked.

"The consensus of all the wild stories told was that the vagina volumes did increase by at least 20%. The men said they were asked to fuck each woman after dildos had been used to measure their pre-arousal depth. After each had intercourse, the dildos went much deeper than before which shocked the women. Now the interesting fact is that they could have proven the science by just one of the women having sex. But all six of them insisted on being tested. As they say, and a good time was had by all, in the name of science, of course."

Angie grinned and said, "I remember hearing something about that but thought it was just a fable. That would have happened three years before I went there. Amazing, but now that I think about it, not surprising. Some women will do anything to be laid, especially by a hunk like you."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose. Let's get some coffee."

They carried their full cups and returned to bed on the beautiful Saturday morning. Neither had bothered to put clothes on. After the last 14 hours, there weren't many secrets left for their bodies to reveal.

Angie asked, "When did you first have intercourse?"

"I was around sixteen or seventeen, don't remember for sure. I lived on a farm in Iowa, and we had several employees that lived in nearby houses. One of them had a girl about my age and she had a friend from a neighboring farm. We hung out together, often going to dances, the movies, and to the mall.

"I was working in the barn one day moving some hay for the milk cows. I remember it being a warm day. I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked to see the two girls come in.

"They had on short shorts and halter tops with no bras. I could see their breasts jiggle as they approached.

"We greeted each other and one asked if my parents were around. When I said 'no' they said that they had decided they needed to be laid by me. One said that they were still virgins, and I was the one that should change that. I was dumbfounded.

"They came to me; I dropped the hay fork as one began kissing me and the other undoing my belt and pants. In my mind, the world began moving in slow motion. One girl was flopping her boobs on my face and the other stroking my cock. Those were the first breasts I'd seen except in magazines. It was unreal and still very vivid in my memory. I'd never had my cock sucked until that day.

"They quickly undressed, and there stood two naked young women. One of them got on her knees and licked and sucked my penis until it was fully erect. I laid back in the hay. She sat down on it and cried out in pain. All I could feel was a tight tearing sensation and then warmth from her vagina and the blood that came out. She sat there for at least a minute crying but not moving. Finally, she rolled off and stood up as the other girl wiped the blood off my cock and spread Vaseline on it.

"Everything the first girl did was repeated with the same reactions. I didn't ejaculate throughout the entire episode. I think I was more scared than aroused. It was only after the second girl dismounted and they left that I jerked off. As long as I live, I'll remember every detail of that afternoon. It almost blew my mind."

Angie replied, "That's amazing. They obviously planned that in detail and were determined that you take their virginity. It was different with me."

"What happened," Ned asked.

"There was a poplar guy in my class in high school. He was sexy but not handsome. My best comparison would be Rod Stewart."

Ned replied, "I see what you mean."

"He was in a band and all the girls were gaga over him. I wasn't but I did like another guy named Jake in his band. I was fifteen and starting to masturbate but very much a virgin. My breasts were growing rapidly but were still probably a B cup. Guys were starting to pester me for a date, but I was only interested in Jake.

"After a dance one night, Jake asked me to go with him to a late-night hamburger joint. We took our burgers and drinks to the car, and he drove to a nearby park where couples usually parked. We'd been there before, and I'd let him kiss me and fondle my boobs. After eating, we quickly moved to the back seat and settled in for kissing and breasts massaging. For the first time, he sucked on my nipple. That felt great. It wasn't long until his hand was in my panties, and it felt even better. I can't really explain it, but I let him keep going until he penetrated me. God, it hurt."

Ned asked, "Did he ejaculate in you?"

"Yes, and it scared me to death. Fortunately, I didn't get pregnant, and we never did it again."

"Did you date after that?"

"No, he moved on to the next virgin. I realized he was just collecting notches on his cock and wasn't worth my attention. That was the beginning of my hatred of men."

"I can see why."

They again talked about the previous evening and concluded that there was nothing they could have done differently. They hated what happened, but Ned was not at fault when defending Angie. It seemed to Ned, upon reflection, that the police were happy to rid the town of that guy.

As he left for home, Angie said, "I'll call you when I need more therapy and it's probably not going to be long. You've awakened a sleeping emotion in me that I've never felt before. I've got to have some time to think about this."

Arriving home, Ned did nothing but contemplate the last 24 hours and what it meant to him and his future. He felt a closeness with Angie that surprised him, and he wasn't ready for that. He was making more money than he could spend and having fun with all his clients. Why should he feel different about Angie than any of the other beautiful women he was servicing. This was confusing and scary in many ways. Maybe his whole plan for living was bullshit and he was now realizing it.

The End of Chapter 4