All Comments on 'Need Some Help Ch. 02'

by Wonderman1

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You need different editors

Either that or you didn't listen to them. Too short, too boring and too cliched. Two stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Still curious. Need more of the tale.

still no rating...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Good story.

This is a good story.

But..........

Indecision makes a longer story,

but a boring read.

If he can't decide, in a day or two,

make him take a solo vacation,

to clear his head.

Make the story continue, not stall.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is headed downhill

like an Olympic Skier

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Each writer has his/her own pace...

Each writer has his/her own pace, but I think this kind of story, the long it takes to present an ending the less the readers will be interested...But as some say, I'm still curious how this will end...3* for now

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 6 years agoAuthor
My Error

My editors have helped me a lot. It is completely my fault for any errors or content. They have given me a lot of assistance and I am the one who choose to accept it or not. Thanks for reading it and i do read your comments. The next chapter is the last and many of you may say it is mercifully over.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh.

This is dragging along too long. It's boring and repetitive. Why does she have to tell him about seeing the doctor and the therapist appointment when she already texted him about it?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Still with you.

This was a little short though.

John needs some pain! Stupid fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He should be thinking about

getting even with lover boy! Only then decide about his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like it

I can feel empathy for the characters, even though she was a cheater. I agree john needs some pain and if you wrap it up in the next chapter it will be a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get revenge on Johnny

Take of the asshole that seduced the wife first - gave him your word, nonsense!

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

What to do...simple...SHE...should dump the jerk and as soon as possible. Sure she cheated...once...was distraught, remorseful, contrite and obviously will not do it again. He on the other hand he just continued to hurt over and over again by throwing it in her face. This is not a husband anyone would want to stay married too. He may be angry but tormenting her repeatedly not cool dude not cool. He could leave her or grow a pair and forgive her those are the choices of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok story, a one time mistake is forgivable

Last chapter coming. She had enough pain . Her lover made a mistake ,he is not a serial cheater.forgive but. Donot forget move forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He needs a divorce

No amount of talking will make him forget the pain. Time will dull the pain. But if he stays with her, he always wonder what she's doing, who she's seeing. That's no way to live ones life. Only a divorce starts him on the road to recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The name of the site is literotica

There is no literature in this story nor is this erotic. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

this is your day job and you really should retire, Guess these stories remind you to much of your dead ex wife and how she fucked every man she could find.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
TOM-TOM NEEDS TO BE LIKE HIS PREDECESSOR

except he already has the pig, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 Page

Was it worth posting one page? Robbie.

cpetecpeteabout 6 years ago
carry on

you have a good tale going and moving along well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I finished this story and wasn't happy with ending I think there should be a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story 5 stars

Great 5 star story. I am curious perhaps a next chapter would see some answers with the what if? What if Jenny intercepted her phone first, deleted the text message from John, would Jenny still be ashamed nervous and wanting to confess to Tom, or simply hide the truth knowing Tom is an innocent dupe that would never find out unless John's wife discovers first before anyone else. I will say its not often we find both guilty parties crying like babies in the living room after Tom treats both the situation, his lie of a marriage his contempt for Jenny and John and the allowance for both to resume their relationship per his permission. Sadly however, Tom and his continual pay back for the one time 10 minute indiscretion has caused emotional trauma to Jenny which I doubt she can recover from in their marrage. I do and hope the next chapter has more success and their marriage rebuilding into a very happy ending and perhaps a new growing family. Some say toss to the curb, however it was a 10 min filled with shame and guilt on both parties and for sure Jenny would never do such activities ever again. Forgive and Forget and not move on but rather move up and build the marriage and family up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
JUST WAIT FOR THE N EXT TIME....

Accept it and keep the cheating slut around and be prepared to go through it again and again. By taking her back you condone the behavior. And no matter how much you love her she as no love or respect for you. So it's just a matter of time before she finds the next swinging dick she just can't say no to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

loved it, but she should cheat again in the story, they all do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Talk

Talk about kicking someone when they are down.This bloke is just a sadistic arsehole.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
To previous commenter..

Anon....say WHAT? This poor chap is struggling with his sanity now that his wife's lapse in reasoning has put him in this state of mind. He should be praised for struggling with his sense of fairness. I would have informed that co-workers of his wife. Also the school. The vice- principal was in a position of authority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extremely repetitous

boring and no end. PUKE! 1 star.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
To Anon 4/24/18 5 star, Forgive and Forget? Are you kidding?

Not sure what planet you are from. But here on Earth normal spouses DO NOT forgive nor forget having their heart, trust and belief in their spouse and themselves destroyed. This is still the first week after the discovery of her betrayal. Everything he thought he knew about her is still being questioned. In time he MAY be able to forgive BUT it's a guarantee that he will NEVER forget. The average time to return to what most would call normal is about two years. And that's with both working hard and a lot of professional help. The most SHE can hope for is that HE will remember it fewer times as the months pass. They can move on and build a stronger relationship. Call it what you will, relationship, marriage, whatever. The marriage they had is dead. They can build something else if they choose to stay together, new relationship or marriage, but the old one is gone. Trust and respect has been destroyed and the love has been damaged. That is why if they stay together it is something new.

To anonymous 5/3/18 who thinks he's being cruel. He is not being needlessly cruel. He is simply coping as best as he can. HE should look at counseling for himself. SHE has hurt HIM. Yeah she's sorry, yeah she feels terrible, yeah it was a mistake and in the long run that will help. But not this week and maybe even not this month. The person he trusted most in this world has betrayed him in the worst possible way. SHE needs to put on her big girl britches and deal with it for awhile. Most people seem to forget this is the first week after SHE cheated. HE'S going to be feeling every emotion possible and often several at once. HE'S the victim, not her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

Hear, hear. Well said, DrakenNoir. Kudos also to danoctober. You are both quite correct. Few people can effectively communicate the anger, despair and emotional distress of such an event.

I think Wonderman has done a bang up job, here.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
stand still

rehashing stand still nothing new from ch1, as often in these types of stories the second ch is complete useless

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No new ground

I still like this story, and will see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pardon me!

I was paging down, my thumb hit the first star and I was thanked for my vote, which would have been five stars! I cannot seem to change it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"I did not want a beaten woman but one who was sorry and ready to work through any problems together."

As thought by no man ever. The more anguish she feels herself, the less you need to do to make her feel the same as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad...

...the husband seems to be weakening. Not a good sign for vengeance. 4 stars. On to chapter 3.thanx!

Loklie

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Unless you've been their shut up

This story is about a single terrible mistake, you CAN come back from this. It's more true and happens more then most people realize. Very good so far, keep up the good work.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
In contradiction to grimjack not one mistake

Unless wimpy cuckold who doesn't count meeting (emotional and mental cheating ) kissing and cuddling and fondling (physical cheating ) old school USMC Vietnam and I count every single thing!

Even in younger single horny days cheating is cheating.

Divorce if want to flirt etc with others.

Please don't tell me my (ex-wife ) needs to fuck the fleet already been written

I feel so bad for those cheated on whether men or women.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Be a man! Take decisive action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won't be reading anymore of this series. The author has written the character of the husband as a really nasty person. Yes his wife cheated on him and it hurts but the way he's acting constantly seeking to hurt his wife repeating the same questions over and over again to inflict more pain on her isn't the act of a loving husband. Despite the fact that she cheated doesn't lessen the love, he may be rightly angry but how the character is acting he's doing nothing more than torturing his wife who obviously feels guilty and remorseful about cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes I don't believe how little the authors of these stories understand humans.

She fixes him a good meal and he forgives her.

She flashes a little boob and he forgives her.

He's worried about being alone so he forgives her.

ETC.

I don't think so!!!

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Reading this gave me the impression of a cat toying with a mouse, ultimately it’s just cruelty bordering on abuse.

Stop pissing about and make a decision, either divorce her or reconcile but tormenting someone you purport to love only proves the shallowness of that love.

She made a mistake, we all make ‘em, she did wrong and expects punishment but the constant pointless questioning asking the same question in as many different ways as possible is evidence of an unsavoury character flaw.

You don’t want her, fine let her go, you want to keep her, fine take her back but acting like a twat helps no one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two days after she is fucking another guy and she is basically telling the husband to "stop using nasty language if you can't get over this betrayal, then just leave." OK bitch, I will and just to be nice, I will fuck up your lover's marriage and get at least him and maybe you fired. Seriously, she gets on her high horse and he accepts it? Why doesn't he just startslurping her lover's cum out of her pussy now because that's where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U R losing my interest. Tom is behaving like a,child. He's purposely torturing her emotionally and getting pervers pleasure from it.

I AM NOT EXCUSING HER!!

He is not acting like a man and my respect for him just dropped to 50% and losing altitude fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A WEAK MAN, WIFE WILL CHEAT AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes i really do love her . horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story 5*. In real world, wife has zero respect for husband and probably cheats again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quit destroying her. Either shit or get off the pot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What kind of a life would it be living with a wife you can't trust. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She yells something to the effect of: "I won't ever be with another man, only you!" He should have said: "I wish you would have felt that way when we married." Boom! Incinerated!

Anyway, no need to drag it out. No matter how much hurt and pain you inflict, it won't undo the damage. Just divorce and move on. No need to drag it out. The trust won't ever be the same and if you have to keep worrying about your partner or checking up on them, that'll never work. There will always be that nagging voice in your head, backed up by the fact she's betrayed you previously, taunting you: "is she cheating on you again?"

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

love ,action speak louder than word's ,should have told before you fuck john.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous