Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dutiful as ever, Lucy unzipped the back of her dress and let it slip down. She always dressed so modestly; he hadn't realized she had cleavage underneath.

"What a good girl." He pulled off her bra and paused to admire this bare body, a sight no other man had seen. Mine, he thought. All mine. He embraced a swelling berry nipple with his lips, while his hand handled the part of him that was pulsating with passion for her.

Lucy squealed and sighed as he tongued her, clearly enjoying her first taste of what lovers do. He must've been doing things right. But she didn't know the full joy yet. She needed to see him.

Avery reached up and gave her a kiss on the lips; this time, she knew how to kiss back right away.

***

Lucy sure wanted to see the gorgeous man's body she'd been imagining, but now, as he stripped off his shirt, his jeans, surely his underpants too, she couldn't bring herself to look. The moment was too awkward.

"You like it, babydoll?"

She glanced up. Bulky arms, a belly with a soft bit of chub, bushes of body hair, and a thick cock-she couldn't deny the stirring between her legs. Yes, she liked it. "Uh huh."

Avery stroked her hair and pointed her to the floor. "Be a good girl and make me feel good."

"I'm scared." This thing was weird. It felt firm, with a squishy head leaking something that smelled funny. She didn't know what to do with it.

"You've got this. Just wrap your lips over it. Give it some licking...ahhh..."

Soon enough, she settled into a rhythm back and forth, sucking her cheeks in and swirling her tongue around. She didn't mind the weirdness anymore; she just loved how he moaned when she did as she was told. She even got curious and played with the soft balls hanging underneath; he shuddered on her tongue and began to pound her mouth harder.

"You're going to make me- Lucy, you-"

She'd sure learned what to do with his thing. Knowing how good this made him feel, she continued to lick and suck and slide.

"Keep going; you've got this. Mmm, like that." He spasmed. "Ohh, Lucy!"

This fueled her. She kept going, letting him jerk and twitch and hold her head gag-tight against him until he cried out and she swallowed the stuff that came out of him.

"You did so well!" he said, just like after the exam. And just like when she saw him after the exam, she glowed with joy to hear how she made him proud.

"I love you so, so much." She kissed Avery on the cheek. "I want to marry you and have babies with you!"

"Oh dear, you don't think that's what makes babies, do you?"

"No!" She laughed. How silly did he think she was?

"It's going to be quite a while until we're ready to have kids," he said, stepping back into his underpants. "I need to graduate, and so do you."

"But someday?"

Avery sighed as he put on his shirt. "Well...I've never really been sure about whether I'd become a father. I think you'd make a really good mother, though, now that I think about it. If I were to have kids with any woman, it would be you."

"So when are we going to get married?" Lucy needed to know. She couldn't just give her body to a man who wouldn't be the love of her life.

"I don't know when I'll be able to afford a wedding. I don't even know when I'm going to graduate. I wish I could tell you." He tapped her on the nose. "Let's get ready to go to sleep."

Lucy wanted to keep talking about it, but she hushed anyway. She knew she'd do anything to please him.

***

The next morning, Avery got a sudden startle when he opened his eyes-then he laughed with joy. It was the first time in over a year that he'd woken up next to a lover. "Good morning, my little Lucy."

Apparently, Lucy had already woken up; she just stayed under the covers, careful not to disturb his sleep. "Good morning! What are we going to do today?"

"We're going to take the 11:15 bus back to your dorm. I need time to study." He draped his arm over her back and smoothed her messy hair. "But there's something I want to do with you before then."

"Hmm?"

"What did you think about getting intimate last night?"

Lucy sighed. "It was so fun. I loved it."

"How would you like it if we got more intimate?" He stroked up and down her bare back, over the band of her bra, stopping at the pajama pants she slept in.

"You said you weren't ready to have kids."

"I'm not worried about that. I've done this many times and I haven't gotten any girl pregnant." She must have been so pure, he figured, to be so unfamiliar with condoms. "I just hope you know that it is going to hurt the first time."

"I'm scared."

"That's normal, dear. But you do want this, right? If you're going to be a mommy someday, you're going to have to do this. What if we did it now? Then we could do it again and again, and it'll feel nice for you. Up to you."

Lucy pulled the covers down. Her bum looked so peachy in those pants that Avery just wanted to squeeze it. "Will you go gentle?"

He held her petite doll body by the sides and placed her on her back. "I sure will." He'd taken his past girls' virginities, but something felt special this time. She deserved to be treated delicately. He had to be extra careful not to let her feel any pain.

She pulled down her pajama pants and covered her crotch. "Okay."

"Let me see."

Her hands lifted. There it was-her puffy young private area.

"Lovely." He felt her front, already warm and ready. "I'm going to get something." He returned with a condom. "See this? Here's what you need to do: get my clothes off."

The order was simple for her to follow. All he wore was a pair of underpants. The thick, hard part that she enjoyed sprung free when she got him bare, and she giggled.

"Good girl." He clearly loved to say that. It made him throb harder. "Now open the packet. Let me show you how to put this on." As he covered himself, he watched the way she stared. "There we go; we're ready. Spread your legs for me."

Lucy wrapped his back as he steadied himself over her. She looked up at him, dreamy-eyed, and smiled, no more fear.

He inched his way in.

"Ah!"

"Did that hurt?" He gripped her breasts, as if to protect them. "It's going to be okay. Stay strong for me." He couldn't stop himself. The warm, slick tightness was too much for him; he was already about to burst.

"Oh, I... I love you, Avery."

He slowed as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, my sweet little Lucy! My love!" He was claiming her for himself. He was the one to make her know the pleasures of womanhood, something no other man could claim. He'd taken her pain away; now she just held him and moaned with him and moved along with the rhythm of his thrusts-

Avery came.

Lucy pulled him down for a hug. "You're right. That felt amazing." This young lady surely had no reason to mind that he finished fast. It wasn't as if she'd known any better. So innocent, he thought. So precious.

"It did." He checked the time-still an hour before they'd have to get ready to leave. "I'm going to take a shower now. While I'm at it, can you fold up the blankets and push the bed back into the couch?"

"Sure! Can I make you some breakfast too?"

As if she weren't already considered true wife material. "Why, yes. Thank you."

While he showered, knowing these tasks would be done for him when he got out, he thought of how long it had been since he'd felt so cared for. It certainly wasn't when he was with his exes. It must've been all the way back when he was staying with his mother-the mother who told him to get a real job instead of seeking another degree. When he felt useless and alone, when he felt like his salary was a waste of university money, he'd suspected she was right.

But now he knew what made his choice worth it.

***

Years ago, the special time Lucy and Avery enjoyed together was forbidden. But now that he'd earned his degree, there was nothing his department could do about it. As Lucy sat in the front seat riding in Avery's new car, she eyed the ring on her finger and smiled-they were going to be Dr. and Mrs., no matter what anyone thought.

She knew she didn't need her family's approval. She'd just figured it sure would be nice to have it.

"Well?" She glanced at her husband-to-be. "What did you think?"

"They seemed really nice. Sounds like they're happy for us."

"Really? What did my mom say when she pulled you aside?" Lucy's mother was already heartbroken that a member of the family was no longer part of the faith. Seemingly nothing good could come of bringing another non-believer into the family.

"She asked about my intentions. I just said we were supportive of each other throughout school, and now we want to get married and have kids. She told me she was worried you wouldn't find a good man to start a family out there! Of course she wishes you'd come back, but she's like, at least you're doing well now."

"Maybe she's changed her mind about me going to college." She patted him on the thigh. "You know-now that I've found what I needed."

12