All Comments on 'Needed'

by Chiisii

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Having read Futa House previously, this story is just as good. How about another chapter (or two) to see where Ava and Kat take their 'friendship"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thumbs up

21stcv21stcvover 1 year ago

I cannot wait to hear of the remaining Gurls in the house and their exploits with the Doll!

Part 2 and more soon Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I’ve read in months. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was fantastic. Many more chapters are definitely "Needed!" ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so insanely hot.

omnieloneomnieloneover 1 year ago

Seriously loved it

omnieloneomnieloneover 1 year ago

Seriously best story I have read after a long time. Definitely deserves more chapters. Looking forward it. Cheers

Bottom4CockBottom4Cockover 1 year ago

Great story definitely deserves a series. Potentially bring the mom back to the house to relive her doll days alongside her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every word. Your doll concept is brilliant and I am surprised it wasn’t something brought up before considering most futas always seem hot for a guy to fuck. Five stars and I hope you continue this story. Incredible for a first story, actually for any number story.

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 1 year ago

I hope you make this into a seriessss!! I absolutely loved it!! I'd love to be a Doll too 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has so much potential would be a shame I'd you didn't continue it further.

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

Very good work! That was wonderful homage to "Futa House" without being too directly copied. The fact that you had it play into the same universe, where the reader would be aware of the 'other houses' and therefore how/why the system works is a good choice. The interplay of relationships between lesbian & hetero (at least for story purposes) within a blossoming college lesbian romance, with a twist- offers lots of potential. I would love to read, and hope you intend on writing, follow-up chapters in this series. Once again Excellent Job!

-Tysvm 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good work!

I love Xarth's stories a lot, but I couldn't really enjoy his Futa house, due to the main character being male. Thank you very much for writing this story!

I am very much looking forward to your future work :)

dayumson92dayumson92over 1 year ago

This was perfect, hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story (it doesn't help that I'd also kill to be in Ava's position) Very good in the erotica portions of course but also in the character/relationship development. And I like that it does a better job handling consent than many works on this site do, especially those that involve futanari.

If you are inspired to make continuations of Needed, I'm sure I'd enjoy them just as much. :)

SeriphXIIISeriphXIIIover 1 year ago

Pretty good, can’t wait to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. I will wait for chapter 2

4275727065657342757270656573over 1 year ago

Nice story. I hope there's more.

C21ChoiceC21Choiceover 1 year ago

I can’t wait for Eva’s cute little ass to used. Very sexy story, hope to see more…

ChiisiiChiisiiover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello readers! I thank you all so much for the support of this story, but I would like to direct you to a re-written version of Ava's events. As of me writing this comment, a new version of Needed is pending to be published, called Venus. After publishing Needed, I found that I was not happy with the quality of the work, and figured that I could do better. The story in general remains very similar, but specific elements have been changed, most dramatically in the elements of the story before Ava shows up at the house. I have also altered the ending a bit, to better set myself up to continue this story in future parts, as I did not originally have any intention to do so with Needed.

As I intended Needed to be a standalone story, with no further chapters, I was incentivized to wrap up Ava and Kat's relationship issues in an abrupt form, so I could end the story with a 'and they lived happily ever after' vibe. Since I am not directly planning to continue Ava's journey, I have decided to write it out at my own pace, and leave things more open-ended for progression in future installments.

As such, any future chapters of Ava's journey will be written under the Venus series, not Needed.

I hope you understand my need for perfectionism!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Many thanks for the initial posting of this story and for the intended posting of “Venus” as a serial, I understand when someone isn’t happy with something they’ve created, but in all fairness there wasn’t a huge amount wrong with this story. Possibly the overly depressing start and the intermittent use of the word “whore” could be changed in an updated version, but I’d be wary of “throwing the baby out with the bath water” and changing too much, thus losing the charm and impact of the original, I’d also have recommended writing follow up chapters, but it seems you have all of this in hand, please keep the chapter length above 3 Lit pages though, anything shorter becomes frustrating for a reader waiting on new postings.

Looking forward to reading Venus when it’s posted. Cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

EarlebirdEarlebird10 months ago

A truly outstanding work of erotica. The sexual scenes were so well done I couldn't decide whether to read through them quickly or slowly so, ........ I did both! Thank you, Chiisii

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A absolutely fantastic story one of the best i have read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One very minor nitpick; Ava didn't seem to be very surprised to learn about futas. A wide-eyed "What the fu..." would have worked. I guess she could have already known about them? But as I said, a VERY minor nit.

Would love to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story with a good build up and storyline.

Two points caused lower voting.

First, futas are supposed to have both male a nd female organs. This story is a bout shemales.

Second, why the futas aren't engaged in sex with each other and why they didn't perform anal sex with Ava.

Still enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiisii@Chiisii
Greetings everyone! I occasionally write adult-oriented stories, which I will post here. I do enjoy writing, but I write many different things. Some of my current projects include producing the manuscript for a full-length novel that is book one of what should end up being a s...