Needed A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I now going to be craving sex as a woman? If I did, would I be able to change back to being male at the end of my year? Could I stand to leave all those sexual feelings behind me? At any rate, I dried myself off as best I could, trying not to stimulate myself further -- though not wholly successfully. I put on my robe and dashed back to my room, shut the door and locked it.

I lay down on my bed, wrapped my arms around myself and rocked back and forth. I think I drifted off to sleep, trying to sleep off the alcohol and sex hangover. I awoke some time later to a gentle knocking at my door. I remembered locking it so I went over to open it, half afraid of who or what might be on the other side.

It was Daphne standing there, and I opened the door to let her in. I felt a little weird, since I was still only wearing my robe. There was a chair in my room and I waved her over to it and she sat down. She had kind of a wry smile as she looked at me.

"You might want to put on some clothes, Hayley. I don't have to look if you're uncomfortable."

"That's fine. After this morning, I'm not sure I should be embarrassed about anything around another woman."

"But like you, I'm a woman who used to be a man."

"I'll cope."

I picked a pair of panties and a bra from my dresser and went to my closet. The closet was directly in Daphne's line of sight, but I decided not to worry about it. I doffed my robe and slipped on panties and bra, though I faced away from her as I did. They still preferred me in skirts and dresses, instead of slacks, so I slipped on a dress and returned. Since I only had the one chair, I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Instead of sitting here, why don't we go have lunch, my treat."

I slipped on some flats and grabbed a purse and we walked down the street to a small café. It was after the lunch rush, so it wasn't very busy and we got a small table off to one side. I was rather uncertain after all the events of last night and this morning, but we each ordered some food and non-alcoholic drinks. I was in no hurry to get drunk again.

"Frankly, Hayley, I've been pleased with the progress you've made."

"The adjustment has been rough at times."

"I'm sure last night didn't help."

"I'm not sure it hurt. I can't tell yet."

"I know you wanted to avoid sex as a woman."

"The alcohol, the dancing, Zoe coming on to me. It just happened."

"And there's no way to make it unhappen."

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it while it happened."

"You've probably figured out most of your roommates are bisexual."

"Since Zoe and Michelle spend the night together occasionally and I know both also have been with guys, that's pretty obvious."

"And you're an attractive woman."

"I don't like to think of myself that way."

"True anyhow, and both have wanted to introduce you to Sapphic pleasures."

"That was some introduction."

"Now Michelle is upset with Zoe, because she had you first."

"I'm not sure how to fix that."

"If you spent the night with Michelle, it might help."

"So I end up as a ping pong ball being bounced back and forth between them?"

"Make it clear you're just evening the score and will go back to sleeping alone after."

"Will I want to go back to sleeping alone after that?"

"That's up to you."

"So I have to fuck Michelle to keep the peace?"

"Are you saying you don't want to?"

At that point, I realized I was getting damp between the legs, thinking about doing the same things with Michelle that I'd just done with Zoe. My mind was still uncertain, but my body seemed to be wholly on board with that idea. If I did that, would I be opening the flood gates? Would I want to keep sleeping alone, or would I find myself regularly indulging in what Daphne called Sapphic pleasures?

"I guess we need to keep the peace in the apartment."

"That's a good way to rationalize it."

"What about Andrea? Will she want the same?"

"Do you want her to?"

"I'm not sure."

Zoe and Michelle were fun and flirty, but they were not women who I could see myself with long term. Andrea, on the other hand was very smart and sweet, though she didn't put up with too much nonsense. We certainly had lots of nonsense from the other two. I actually was attracted to Andrea, but what if she only wanted me as a woman? Could I handle that?"

"Does Andrea even like women -- as lovers, I mean?"

"That's something you'll have to address with her."

We finished our lunch and went back to the apartment. Michelle and Zoe still seemed very upset with each other. Michelle was sitting on the sofa, sulking. I sat down next to her and she scooted slightly away from me. I knew for the peace of the household, I needed to help soothe things.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"Sorry about what happened, or sorry you were caught?"

"I didn't mean to slight either of you, and didn't realize you cared."

"Is that supposed to be some sort of apology?"

"Is there some way I can make it up to you?"

"A mercy fuck to make me feel better?"

"Can I at least take you to dinner and maybe dancing? You decide what we'll do after."

"Trying to be kind to your second choice?"

"I like both you and Zoe. I don't think either of you is second choice to the other."

"So what does that mean?"

"I'm not looking for a serious relationship as a woman, and am hesitant to have a lot of casual relationships. I like you as much as Zoe, and just want to show you that."

"And after that?"

"I don't think a physical relationship with anyone should be a regular thing for the time being."

"So you're doing this because Daphne told you to?"

"I'm doing this because I do like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't ask, not for Daphne or anyone else."

I kept my alcohol intake down, but took Michelle to dinner and dancing. We did some fast dancing before a slow number came on. She looked at me and I held out my hands and she nodded so I took her in my arms. She was a little stiff to start, but I held her closely and kept my hands under control. I had one hand on her waist while the other started off holding her hand.

A little later, another slow number came on. This time she put both hands around my neck and I put both of mine around her waist. We touched even more than in the first slow dance. By the third slow number, Michelle was rubbing against me as we danced, so I slid one hand down over her ass. She moaned and rubbed against me even further.

When that dance ended, she didn't turn loose of me, but looked me in the eyes and opened her lips slightly. I leaned forward and kissed her and we spent the whole next dance, standing on the dance floor kissing. We finally broke the kiss and she took my hand and led me off the dance floor. We got our purses, settled our tab and headed back to the flat.

We touched and kissed as much as safely possible on the ride back. We held each other and giggled as we went inside. Zoe saw us and immediately went in her room and shut the door and we could hear her lock it. Instead of heading to Michelle's room, she took my hand and led me to mine. We shut the door and kissed all the way from the door to the bed.

Never before in my life had I been with two different women on two consecutive nights, but life takes us funny places. Unlike last night, I took the lead, kissing Michelle while slowly undressing her and me. Last night had seemed so frantic in what we did, while tonight it was more slow and sensual. It was less like fucking and more like love making.

We lay naked in bed with me half on her, as we kissed at great length. For a while, it almost seemed like kissing was the be all and end all of where we were. Eventually, I began to kiss my way down her neck and to her bosoms. There was no hurry and I spent a long time kissing and stroking each breast. I paid homage to her nipples at great length, bringing her to t least one orgasm.

As I kissed my way further down Michelle's body, I found she was shaved completely bare down below. Her scent was quite distinct from Zoe's, as was her flavor. Neither was unpleasant, they were just different. Michelle wanted me to put a finger in her as I licked, so I did. She was already quite wet and my finger slid in easily. After a time, I added a second finger and apparently managed to find her g spot.

She had her feet on the bed as she pushed herself up into my face. She began to pump her hips, almost like she was trying to fuck my face, until with a shriek, she collapsed onto the bed in an orgasm so strong it almost looked like convulsions. As she came down from that, I moved back up her body and she pulled me to her, kissing me like her life depended on it.

I still had my fingers buried in her quim, having had them there when her pussy grabbed them tight. Eventually, she extricated herself from my hand and rolled me off her. She took her time pleasuring me, much as I had with her, and I know I had some wonderful orgasms before we both fell exhausted on the bed. She snuggled up with me spooning her and put my hand on her breast as we fell asleep.

...........................................................................................

I woke up the next morning to Michelle getting out of bed. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, then began to pick her clothes up off the floor in my room, turning to smile at me regularly. When she picked up her panties, she tossed them and they landed on my face. I was still only half awake, so I didn't react to catch them. She picked up my panties, sniffed them, smiled and tucked them in with her clothes.

"I'd stay longer and give you a proper wake-up, but that would just make Zoe jealous."

"The three of us should talk later."

"Count on it."

Michelle walked out of the room, still naked, carrying her clothes, and closing the door behind her. I lay there for another minute or two, trying to shake off my sleepiness. I had moved her panties off my face so I could watch her. Now I took a good sniff of them, which brought back images of licking her intimately the night before.

I'd never had such powerful sexual images after the fact, and lay there just breathing in her aroma for a few minutes before getting out of bed. I gathered my discarded clothes off the floor and put them in the laundry. I tucked Michelle's panties away instead of adding them to the wash. I wasn't quite sure why, but it felt like the right thing to do.

I put on my robe and grabbed a towel to go shower. I came out of the bedroom to see Zoe standing there, with her arms crossed. She didn't look very happy and scowled at me as I scurried to the bathroom. After my shower, I was half afraid to come out of the bathroom, but when I emerged, none of my roommates were there.

After I dressed, I began to get some breakfast. I just grabbed a couple of blueberry muffins and some orange juice and sat in the living room to eat them. Andrea was still out of town, but a little later Michelle and Zoe emerged, both from Michelle's room, curiously. They sat down in the living room and we all sort of stared at each other for a minute before I spoke.

"You are both pretty, fun to be with, and I care for you both."

Zoe spoke quickly. "Sounds a lot like what I heard at my last breakup."

"We're roommates, we work at the same company, and we have to get along, and right now I think there is jealousy, which isn't good."

Michelle turns to Zoe. "She probably wants to fuck Andrea now."

"That's not it at all. I made love with both of you, but I still don't really want to have sex as a woman. Look, you were both great in bed, and I'm not sorry I slept with either of you, but I'm still planning on changing back to a man at the end of the year. And I'm afraid being regular lovers with either or both of you would make that harder for me. Hell, I still get flashes of what we did the last two nights."

Zoe replied again. "So nothing more sexual with any of us."

"I won't say 'never', but I think it should be seldom, and I don't want to favor one of you over the other."

"So you aren't planning on fucking Andrea too?"

"I'm not sure she has much interest in that."

The two women just looked at each other, had little half smiles, and nodded. Zoe got up first, came over and kissed me on the cheek. Michelle did the same right after that and they both disappeared into Michelle's room together. A little later, I heard muffled sounds, including moans which made me think they were making love, and I had more flashbacks to the last two nights.

I guess it was clear that they weren't mad at each other any longer, but under the circumstances, I didn't want to hear their love making either. I grabbed a purse and went out to grab a few groceries. We each bought edibles and perhaps surprisingly weren't upset if someone else ate what we bought. We shared our food, and apparently also shared lovers, though I was opting out of that.

I saw little more of either Zoe or Michelle for the rest of the day, though I heard occasional sounds. I mostly stayed in my room or out of the flat. I had some things to do on my computer, which I did mostly in my room. Plus my sheets were rather a mess from last night, so I washed and dried them in the laundry area of our apartment.

Sunday, Andrea returned, and when she saw me, she had a wry smile and shook her head. I had to assume she'd heard all about out weekend activities. Michelle and Zoe left together, hand in hand, and Andrea and I made something to eat and had some dinner. We mostly just made small talk about work while making and eating dinner. After dinner, Andrea addressed the obvious.

"So you had an interesting weekend with the girls."

"I'm not looking for a replay of that any time soon."

"I hope you're not thinking of adding me to your little collection."

"Not at all. No offense meant. I mean you're pretty and sweet and if I were still a man, I'd like nothing more than to see if there could be something between us. I just don't want lovers as a woman, in spite of what happened this weekend. Besides, I'm not sure if that would interest you at all."

"That's a lot of fast shucking and jiving. Regardless of whether or not I like women, I don't want to get involved with a roommate. Too many problems when things go wrong, and sooner or later, they always do."

"So friends then?"

"Without benefits."

"Agreed."

After that, I spent most of my hang out time with Andrea. Zoe and Michelle kept up their extracurricular activities, both with each other and with others, both male and female. They had threesomes both with men and with women. Neither Andrea nor I dated or had hookups, though on occasion we went out dancing together and had a great time. Sometimes just the two of us, and sometimes all four.

We rotated jobs at work, continuing to share information, particularly if we had been in that position before. Daphne made it clear that we all were doing exceptionally well, and could count on permanent positions at the end or our probationary year. For my part, I really looked forward to the end of that year. I wanted to go back to being a male, as well as getting most of my loans paid off.

At the end of the year, our pay would go up, but we'd no longer have the apartment subsidized. We talked between us and seemed to think we wouldn't mind continuing to share a place at the end of the year, even if I changed back. Obviously that would change the relationship dynamics, but we figured we'd give it a try, at least until each of us moved on to serious relationships.

I wondered how each of them would relate to me as a male. Not a simple question to answer. As the year drew to a close, I bought a pair of men's jeans that fit adequately, and arranged for all my old possessions to be brought in. I'd gotten so used to wearing panties that I bought some men's sport style briefs -- which a few people called manties.

With the end of the year, we each got a permanent job, and Daphne brought me a blue pill to change back. I went in my room by myself and took off all my clothes so I could watch myself return to being who I really was. I sat up in bed, popped the pill in my mouth and swallowed it with a gulp of water and waited. I felt some tingles through my body but after half an hour, I was still unchanged.

I was so upset, I charged out of my room, still naked to find Daphne, Andrea, Zoe, and Michelle, sitting there having some celebratory drinks. They looked at me all agape and I stood there in all my glory, shaking from fear, anger, or I'm not sure what. Daphne stood up and came over to me. She looked me carefully up and down as I trembled.

"You took the pill?"

"Yes, half an hour ago."

"And it didn't change you?"

"No. What the hell's wrong? I need another pill."

"You have to wait a week, for that one to wash out of your system, otherwise it might really fuck you up, or even kill you."

"I have to wait another week?"

"You've spent an entire year as a woman."

"But I wanted it to be over."

"The pills don't always work."

"Fuck. Now you tell me."

"What's worse is that if it fails once, it's far more likely to fail the second time too."

"You mean I'm going to be stuck this way?"

I collapsed onto the floor, rolled myself into a ball and just wept. They let me cry for a while before helping me up and taking me back to my room and helping me get dressed. One of them had a pair of slacks in my size and I put them on so at least I was out of skirts and dresses. They guided me to my bed and I lay there weeping until I fell asleep.

.......................................................................................

The next morning, I came out of my room in the same clothes. I know I was somewhat the worse for wear. Daphne, Zoe, and Michelle were all gone, and Andrea was sitting in the living room. She got up and came over to me and hugged me. I know I was stiff, but quickly relaxed into her hug. I held her tight as we stood there for a few moments, before she led me to the sofa.

"It has to be a shock -- not changing back and then finding out you might not be able to change back."

"I don't know what to do."

"You've spent a year living as a woman, besides, you have friends to help. I'll be here for you when you need me."

I hugged Andrea tight for a long time, then pulled back and looked into her eyes. I'm not really sure why, but I leaned forward and kissed her. She seemed startled and didn't react immediately, then kissed me back. We kissed and held each other for the longest time. Andrea and I had never been at all intimate before. Even kissing was always on the cheek, never the lips.

Andrea spoke, when we took a break from kissing. "I won't be your consolation fuck."

"Do you like women?"

"Exclusively women."

"I don't want a consolation fuck. I want someone to love and spend the rest of my life with."

"I can't make that kind of commitment yet."

"But maybe later?"

"Let's take this slow. We won't promise forever, and while we can kiss and cuddle for now, no sex until we get deeper in this."

We sat, arms around each other on the sofa. Occasionally we'd kiss, but mostly just sat together. Something told me that Andrea was the sort of woman I wanted to be with. Unlike our two other roommates she wasn't inclined to jump immediately into bed, but I realized I didn't need that -- not yet anyhow. Eventually Zoe came home and saw us sitting together.

"Jeez, it took you two long enough."

"You know I only want to be with women, and Hayley was planning to change back to a man."

"Yeah, but you've had the hots for Hayley since day one."

"Like you and Michelle didn't want to jump her bones as soon as you saw her."

"Eventually we managed to."

"You mean all three of you...?"

Andrea turned and gave me a brief kiss. "You'll still have to wait a while to get from me what you got from them."