Needed A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that is presuming I stay a woman."

"Daphne told us that when the first pill doesn't work, the second almost never does."

"Sorry Zoe, but while you are Michelle are a lot of fun, I don't think it could even be love with either of you."

"But it could with Andrea?"

I turned back to Andrea and gave her a kiss. "That's what I hope."

.......................................................................................

I spoke to Daphne on Monday. She said that there was only one chance in a thousand that the second would work. She also said a second one might leave me intersex, with breasts and both sets of genitalia. For sure I didn't want that. I did want to see if the was a chance for Andrea and I to be a lot more. We had our permanent jobs now and began dating.

Andrea made me wait. It was more than a month after we started dating before we ever made love. Zoe was exciting in bed, and Michelle was sensual, but Andrea was the whole package. Even once we became lovers, it was a while before she let me move into her room with her. Six months after that, Andrea asked me to marry her. Zoe and Michelle were our maids of honor.

The wedding was interesting in part because Andrea dressed in a tux, but insisted that I wear a wedding gown. Obviously Daphne was there, along with some other people we knew from work. My parents skipped it, since they weren't up to seeing me as a woman or in a dress. I threw a bouquet and Michelle caught it, getting a kiss from Zoe after. Andrea even did the garter thing, and Zoe caught the garter.

Five years later, Andrea and I are still happily married, and Andrea is a vice president in the company while I'm an assistant vice president. She says we need to start a family and she wants me to have the first baby. She promised that she'll have the second. I'm now about twelve weeks pregnant and am sure I'll feel a whole lot worse before I feel better.

I don't regret anything that happened, though I'm still wistful over my lost masculinity. Having a wonderful, smart, loving, and talented wife does compensate for that though. Zoe, Michelle, and Daphne are still close friends, though they will have to share godmother duties when our baby is born. Something tells me I'm having a girl, though they haven't confirmed that yet.

Would I have taken that job offer, if I'd known that I'd be spending the rest of my life as a woman? Who the hell knows? But I took it and here I am.