Needed A Job

Story Info
Man has to change to a woman for a year to get a job.
11.8k words
4.61
36.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

This is another twist on the gender change pill stories. It includes gender change though only lesbian sex. If you want to see a male sissified and used by other men, this is NOT your story.

**************************************************

I was finishing college after too many years, having gotten an undergraduate business degree, then an MBA, and run up more student debt than I really wanted. Hell, I even went to a state university to keep the cost down, and it still cost me tens of thousands that I had to pay back. I'm Harley Quintana, and yes my parents had a weird sense of humor.

I went through high school and college being teased about my name and having people call me Harley Quinn and saying they thought I was a woman, though I was male. There were more jokes and snickers at my expense than I could count, and if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me how or where the Joker was, I'd be quite wealthy.

So I was finishing my MBA and now looking for work, though sadly the employment situation really stunk. I used the university placement office to try to get interviews with companies. Even though I had excellent grades, no employers seemed very interested. I was getting desperate, since I had loans to pay and my parents were not at all wealthy.

I managed to get an interview with one company and did my research on them. They were female owned and did extensive international trade. They seemed to have a good reputation and were growing, where a lot of companies were cutting back due to an economic downturn. I walked into the interview room, and the woman there looked up, saw me, and her face fell. She quickly regained her composure and gave me a weak smile.

"You're Harley Quintana, correct?"

"I am."

"Please have a seat."

She gestured towards a chair, and I sat down. She spent some time looking over my information, before looking up at me and smiling.

"You have an exceptional scholastic record."

"Anything I take on, I gave my absolute best to."

"Success in the business world is not the same as success in school."

"I've done summer work."

"There's a difference between being a barista and filling the kind of positions we have."

"I'll give your company the same determination and dedication that I've given my class work."

"There's also understanding our products, being in touch with our customers and their needs, and fitting in with corporate culture."

"I'm a very fast learner."

"We cannot discriminate based on race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation, but we can choose those who we feel best fit our organization."

"And how do you determine that?"

"We see who has done best in the past, though we give everyone a fair shot."

"If you give me a chance, I promise not to let you down."

"Harley, you appear to be male."

"I am."

"You aren't trans or a cross dresser."

"No, not at all."

"You don't strike me as being gay."

"I like girls -- women."

"What is the longest you've lived with a female lover?"

"I haven't -- at all."

"Do you have any sisters?"

"I'm an only child."

"So, apart from your mother, you've spent no time in close proximity to women."

"What difference would it make?"

"The division that we're hiring for is one that sells products primarily for women."

"But there's lots of roles that might not require knowing what women want."

"We're looking for well rounded candidates who can fit in any part of that organization."

"But I'm motivated to learn."

"How motivated?"

"I'll do whatever you need."

"I don't think you understand what that might entail."

"Just give me a chance -- any chance."

"What if I said, you would need to fully understand a woman's point of view -- from her side?"

"How would I do that?"

"You'd spend a year living as a woman."

"You mean cross dressing?"

"No. There's pills which can change an individual's gender."

"You mean?"

"You would be a real woman -- living with three other women in our management training program for a year."

"I wouldn't be a man any longer?"

"If you drop out or wash out of the program, we give you the pill to change back."

"And if I succeed?"

"At the end of the year, you may either be able to change back or may be asked to continue for another six months."

"So I wouldn't necessarily be obliged to remain a woman to work there?"

"No, and if you want out of the program at any time, we let you change back and move to another employer."

"I have to think about this."

"So mister 'I'll do whatever I need to' is having second thoughts."

"It's just -- I don't -- it would require a female wardrobe and accessories, and I don't have the money for that."

"We'll provide you with an upfront bonus to purchase things, as well as employee discounts on anything you get from our lines."

"That -- that would help."

"If you don't complete the year, you'd be obliged to repay that bonus."

"When would I need to do this?"

"When are your exams over?"

"My last one is today."

"When do you want to start drawing an income?"

"As soon as possible."

"Come back here after your exam."

I was always more than ready for all my exams, and never had a problem focusing, until that day. Just the thought of having to become a woman to get that job was dominating my thoughts. Somehow, I managed to push all that out of my head when I went in the classroom for the exam. I normally seem to set the curve, but may not have done so for that exam.

Still, I knew I did well enough that I got an A in that class. As I left the exam room, I had a major case of nerves. Could I really handle spending the next year as a woman? I wasn't sure I could, but I didn't think I had much of a choice. If I had another decent job offer, I'd have taken it -- but I didn't. Besides which I was running out of money and would have rent and utilities due soon.

Look, I was hardly Mr. Macho, but I was male and liked being male and it was what felt right. I guess for some people, gender is something they hardly care about. I'd never had a lot of girlfriends nor lovers, but I had some. What would happen when I wasn't male any longer? I didn't want to be fucked my men -- that I was sure of. I know there are lesbians, but know nothing about that culture.

I was a bundle of nerves as I went back to talk with the recruiter. Daphne ushered me in and had an extensive employment contract for me to read and sign. She did insist that I read it, so there would be no 'unpleasant surprises' later on. The company would supply housing for the first year, along with a modest salary.

What was really nice was that at the end of that year, if I completed it successfully, I got a large bonus, which would wipe out a big chunk of my student loans. It also gave a minimum base pay after the end of that year, and it was more than adequate. Everything seemed copacetic so I nervously signed the contract, though my hands were shaking.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Harley?"

"I need to, I'm just very uneasy about it."

"It isn't that bad being a woman."

"Not for you, but you've been one all your life."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Are you seriously implying that you used to be male?"

"You won't be the first person who has gone through this -- nor the last."

"But what about you?"

"You remind me a lot of myself when I finished college."

"But you are..."

"Now I'm Daphne, but growing up I was Daniel."

"You knew you were really a girl?"

"I never thought I was. But I did a year, like you'll do, and at the end stayed female."

"You didn't want to change back?"

"I fell in love with a woman during that year, and she wasn't interested in being with a guy. I wanted her more than I wanted changing back."

"So now you're this way permanently?"

"I still have the option to change back, but as long as I have Brianna, there's no point."

"That's almost scarier."

"We can still tear up the contract and you can walk away."

"Honestly, I can't afford to tear it up."

"Then let's get on with it."

Daphne produced an unopened bottle of water and a packet with a single pink pill. She handed them to me and I took them from her, though my hands were shaking. I knew once I did this, I was likely to be a woman for at least the next year. I really was scared by the thought that it might be longer than a year. I knew I had to do this for the job though.

"Sit down, relax, lean back, and just let it happen."

"Does it hurt?"

"No physical pain, but a bit of psychic pain while adjusting to dressing and living as a woman."

"Shit. I need to get this over with, before I change my mind."

My mouth was very dry -- nerves, I guess. I opened the water bottle and took a sip. I set the bottle down, while I got the pill from its packet. I stared at it for a few seconds, then looked at Daphne, who was some combination of bemused and concerned. My hands were still shaking, but I popped the pill in my mouth and quickly swallowed it with some water.

I immediately had an attack of nerves and almost felt like I was going to vomit. I tried to sit back and take some deep breaths to try to calm myself. In one sense this was the biggest test of my life, and though I'd never had test anxiety before, this got to me. I closed my eyes and could feel some tingles going through my body. I wasn't sure if that was nerves or the drug but would soon find out.

The tingling now only continued, but intensified. I felt things shifting and stretching or contracting. It was hard to keep track of all the changes rolling through my body. I felt something in my groin as my prick and balls withdrew into my body. I almost wanted to shed a tear, but didn't, then I could feel my chest expanding as I grew boobs.

Much more happened, as you can well imagine, but I really noticed the things which defined my gender physically. I think it took fifteen or twenty minutes, though from my perspective it seemed to take hours. I guess I was hyper aware of the changes as they happened. After a while, the tingling abated and I can't say I felt normal, because being in a female body was far from normal.

I think I'd had my eyes shut through most of the ordeal. To me it was an ordeal, though as she said not physically painful. Still there was an emotional pain as I knew deep inside that the Harley that I'd been for all my life had now gone away, to be replaced by something -- someone rather different, even if I still had all the same memories.

I opened my eyes to look down and see a larger chest, though not excessively so. As it turned out, I was a b-cup but it was still different. My slacks were looser in the waist, but tighter in the hips. I tightened my belt to feel more comfortable. I'm quite sure that my slacks could not have slid over my ass, but still. I looked at Daphne and she smiled and nodded.

"I know Harley is a unisex name, but you might want to distinguish who you are now from who you used to be."

"But I'm going to change back to a male in a year."

"Of course you are, dear. And many of the males who go through this do in fact change back."

"I absolutely will."

"But for the next year, you need to be a woman, dress like a woman, live like a woman, and leave the male you behind."

"I really need to go all the way?"

"You don't have to have sex with men, but to make this work, you need full immersion into your female self."

"Full immersion?"

"Let's get you a few clothes."

"I can't just wear...?"

"No, you can't. Now come on."

Daphne first took me to a discount store where she got me a pack of cotton panties and a few rather subdued bras. Then she took me to a drug store which we bought cosmetics, including foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, and lipstick. Then we hit a department store where she had me try on skirts and dresses, along with tops and some low heels. Needless to say, she bought several.

We then proceeded to get my ears pierced and a couple pair of earrings, along with bracelets and necklaces. She had me change into the new clothes then took me to a salon, where they trimmed and styled my hair. I felt strange as hell in a skirt and had trouble sitting without showing the world my undergarments. She had refused to buy me slacks or jeans though.

I no longer looked like the same person, and in fact ran into some people who I knew. It was two guys I'd been friends with, and I stared at them, wondering if they'd recognize me. They both took that as me being interested in them and came over and began flirting with me. As I've said, I had zero sexual interest in men and was quite appalled. Daphne stepped in quickly though.

"Guys, you probably need to look elsewhere. Hayley and I are out shopping, not trolling for dates."

"There's two of us and two of you. We could go have a lot of fun."

"Thanks, but Hayley and I have had about as much fun as we can stand for one day."

"How about we get your numbers and hook up later."

"We're in town only for business and only briefly. Sorry."

"Are you sure? We'd really like to show you a good time."

"I'm not sure your idea of a good time is the same as ours."

With that, Daphne pulled me to her and gave me a passionate kiss. This wasn't just a little peck on the lips but I swear her tongue reached my tonsils. At the same time, her hand, which started at my upper back, roamed down over my ass, which she gave a good squeeze. She held it for a minute or so, before breaking and looking back at them, where they stood with mouths agape.

"Well, I guess that's a firm 'no' then."

"It was nice meeting you gentlemen. Have a good evening."

"Not as good as you two are going to have, obviously."

Daphne had her arm around my waist as they walked off. As soon as they were out of sight, she let go of me and stepped back. She shook her head and had a cynical smile.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression, but I gathered you wanted to thoroughly discourage those two."

"Wow. No need to apologize. That was great."

"I'm in a committed relationship, so there won't be anything more at all."

"You called me 'Hayley'."

"Not many Harleys around and I didn't think you wanted them to associate this you with your old you."

"So then that makes me Hayley Quintana?"

"Unless you'd prefer something else."

"I guess that works, and it'll stop all the jokes about my name."

"Let's get you s mani-pedi and then some dinner. After that you can get ready to leave this town."

At least she had muted colors put on my nails. We had a nice meal, then she told me all my male clothing would go into storage. After all, I wouldn't need it for the next year. I packed computer and a few personal possessions and she told me the company would take care of the rest. She wanted to get me to my new home and new life, before I had much in the way of second thoughts.

............................................................................................

I was quickly moved into an apartment with Andrea, Zoe, and Michelle. It had four bedrooms though only three baths, so we'd have to juggle bathroom use. Daphne introduced me to my roommates as their pet 'changling'. The other three had been born as women, while I was the only one of the group to have been born and raised as male.

Zoe piped up first. "Honey, we have so much to teach you about being a woman."

Andrea took charge. "Let's get you moved in and settled in."

I had the few clothes that Daphne had bought me, along with my handful of personal possessions. The women helped me unpack and put up my stuff, though there was some commentary along the way.

Zoe seemed to be critical of some of the items. "This has to be the dullest collection of panties I've ever seen. Honey, we need to get you some sexy undies."

"I didn't really want anything particularly sexy."

Michelle had to pose the question. "You weren't gay were you?" I shook my head no, very vehemently. "So I guess you aren't much interested in sex with men."

I was appalled. "Hell, no."

"It might be worthwhile to give it one try, while you're a woman."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Andrea looked at me with a cynical smile. "That means this one will be perving on us."

Zoe sidled up to me. "Honey, some of us might be perving on you just as much."

Michelle spoke up. "Bitch, you'll perv on anything, regardless of what they have in their pants."

Zoe leaned close to me. "Honey, if you're nice, I might let you lick my nipples."

I know I turned red, which Andrea noted. "Now you've embarrassed her. As a guy, he probably did little more than have enough foreplay to get the woman wet, so he could stick his cock in her until he came."

"I wasn't that bad."

Michelle leaned toward me. "Ignore Zoe -- she's a terrible tease and flirt."

Zoe grabbed me around the waist. "Unlike her, I don't screw anything that holds still long enough."

Michelle leaned very close to Zoe. "You're just jealous because when we went out, you couldn't find anyone who'd come home with you."

Andrea decided to bring it all to a halt. "Ladies, we have to live together for the next year. Let's be civil."

Michelle leaned forward and kissed Zoe. They continued to kiss for a minute as Zoe turned loose of me and pulled Michelle close. Michelle began to rub Zoe's ass as they kissed which made Zoe moan through the kisses. Finally they broke the kiss and with arms around each other's waists turned to Andrea. "We kissed and made up. Are you happy?"

Andrea laughed and shook her head. She turned to me as I stood there gaping. "You see what I have to put up with?"

"You know you love us."

"I'm not sure I love you that much."

Once they had me settled in, the women decided they needed to take me out clothes shopping. First, they made me shave my legs and underarms. I guess I was lucky that Daphne hadn't done that before, but my roommates were insisting on that now. As if to add insult to injury, they made me trim my bush. One of them had clippers and told me what to do and supervised.

Once I was groomed to their satisfaction, they took me to the mall. I had a debit card for the clothing account Daphne told me about. Of course my roommates wanted me to get sexier panties and bras. I wanted a simple nightshirt, where they wanted me to get a lacy nightgown, but I held firm on that one. I really wanted to get some slacks or jeans but they insisted on skirts and dresses.

As I tried on skirts and dresses, they made me model the clothes for them. They had much stronger opinions of my attire than I did. Daphne had let me get away with some muted selections, but my roommates wanted me in sexier things. We had a few subdued battles, but came to some compromises and I got sexier things, though not as sexy as some of what they wanted.

My clothing debit card was starting to run low when they decided we should go out for a few drinks. When I was a guy, the idea of going out with three attractive women would have pleased me. I was a bit more hesitant doing so as a woman. They almost dragged me to a club which had a ladies night with no cover and half price drinks for women.

Need I bother saying that the place was crawling with men drawn by the women. Of course that was the idea from the standpoint of the club. That meant that we immediately attracted the attention of a bunch of guys. Sure we all said we were just doing a girl's night out, but that only drove off just so many. One guy seemed really interested in me -- Chad -- not bad looking I suppose.

"Are you new in town?"

"I just moved here for work."

"I'd love to show you around the city."

"My roommates can help with that."

"I may know things that they aren't familiar with."

"I appreciate your offer, but no thank you."

"I'd like to be able to spend some time with you."

"I'm not looking for a relationship or a hookup. I'm starting a new job and I really need to focus on that."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers