Needing Daddy

Story Info
A daughter's need for her father grows.
3.5k words
4.54
43k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not that I always wanted to fuck my father, but for the past couple of months it has been all I could think about. I watched him daily; apparently my mother and him were not on good terms as of late. She would still cook dinner, respond appropriately to him, but I saw no affection between them. This made Daddy irritated. He always had a look of frustration on his face. Especially, when he tried to touch Mom and she pulled away from him. At first, I felt bad for him, but then my thoughts went darker. The need to make Daddy happy again grew. All I could think about was offering myself to him, letting him fuck me anyway he wanted. He picked up on my wants quickly. His stares got longer. His hugs got tighter, pulling me into him so hard I could feel his manhood on my belly. His kisses became more gentle and longer, more the way a lover would kiss.

At first, I could hold myself off by lightly brushing against him or by having my hand drop and touch his hardness after he got done hugging me. But then I noticed his sighs, his looks of longing, and my need to satisfy him started growing stronger. I began coming into any room he was sitting in; I would sit on his lap. Making sure my skirt was always short enough that my bare skin would touch him. I hoped he could feel my need for him. I would hug him around the neck and ask him about his day as I so very slowly moved my hips in circles. He would get this beautiful look of confusion and want on his face as he tried to speak to me normally. We would always be rudely interrupted by my mother asking things like, "why are you on his lap? Aren't you a little old for that?" I would turn and stare at her, never stopping my hips as I looked at her, daring her to do something more than bitch. She never would and I would go back to talking to Daddy. He would eventually lift me off of him and I would bounce happily out of the room as his eyes went to the wet spot I would always leave on his pants.

When we were in the car alone was the best. My hand would always rest on his thigh while he was driving. Sometimes, I would risk it and let my fingers brush against him. He never stopped me. He allowed it to happen. He would at times move himself in his seat so that I could feel him better. I would watch his face and smile. He would glance at me from time to time but do nothing more, that look of confusion and want always there.

I thought that I had him one day. I was in the kitchen, standing on a bar stool trying to reach a box that had fallen towards the back of the pantry. When I heard him entering, I stuck my ass out further, knowing that my skirt was short enough that he could definitely see my butt cheeks. As he walked closer, I jutted my hips out more hoping that he could get a peak of everything else I had to offer. He came up to me and put his hands on my hips, "what are you doing, girl?"

"I can't reach Daddy." I made a display of trying to get the box, my hips going towards him more; if he bent down just a little his face would be exactly where I wanted him. He didn't do it. He lifted me off the stool, pressing my body against his as he slid me back to the ground. My skirt came up completely to rest at my waist. I sighed as I kept myself on my tiptoes so that his hardness rested against my butt. He didn't move me. I wanted to look at him but also feared that if I looked he would move away. I felt his hips move against me. My breath quickened, "oh Daddy." My voice was low and airy with my need for him. I heard him breathe in deeply then heard the front door open and my mother walked in. He moved back and I turned around, smoothing my skirt down, I stared at him with hunger, my face showing exactly what I wanted. He cleared his throat and started to walk away. I reached out and ran my hand against him, still staring at him. Now it was his turn to look at me hungrily. He sighed deeply and shook his head before he walked out of the kitchen.

I waited that night. I hoped that my bedroom door would open and Daddy would walk in after Mom had gone to sleep but it didn't happen. I waited most nights, listening for the door until I fell asleep.

A couple of weeks after the kitchen incident, Daddy called me into the living room. He hadn't been avoiding me altogether, but he had made it more difficult for me to get to him. This didn't stop me from showing him what I wanted from him. Any chance I got I still rubbed against him with my body or hands, or showed him myself by bending over so my skirt would come up, or bending down so that my shirt would pull away and reveal my breasts. He always looked; he always allowed me to touch.

When I came into the living room, I sat at his feet. He looked down at me, shaking his head, having expected that I would sit on the couch. I put my head in his lap and closed my eyes as I felt his hand come to my head and pet my hair. He cleared his throat, "Honey."

"Yes Daddy?" I looked up at him, first taking note of the bulge in his pants. It wasn't as big as normal; I would fix that.

"You know we can't."

I looked at him quizzically, bringing my hand to his inner thigh. He sighed but allowed my hand to stay.

"Can't what Daddy?"

I moved my fingers brushing against his semi-hardness. He took another deep breath and stared down at me for a while, allowing my fingers to play on him. I continued to stare up at him with wide eyes.

"You know, we can't do it."

I found it funny that he wouldn't say the words. I smiled and pressed my palm onto him, rubbing his growing member harder.

"Do what, Daddy?"

"Jesus, girl."

He moved, bending his body towards mine, his face close, but he never moved my hand, "we can't have sex."

I moved quickly, bringing my lips to his kissing him hard, as my hands went to his shoulders and pushed him back. I was straddling him within seconds. I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. I sat down on the shaft and rubbed myself against him. His hands came down to my hips and he tried to lift me off of him, but I clamped my thighs down and shook my head, "do you feel that Daddy? Do you feel how wet you make me?"

He stared at me saying nothing but his hands began to help my hips rock back and forth.

"I want you Daddy. "

He sighed and shook his head, "we can't."

"We can do anything we want. I want to take care of you Daddy. I want you to come for me. I want you to be happy."

"If you're mother..."

"My mother doesn't matter. Does she take care of you? I don't think so. Let me."

I sat up a little and slipped the tip of his cock into me. We both sighed. He began to push my hips down, sending more of his cock into me when we heard the garage door open. I dropped my hips down quickly, taking all of him into me for a second and slowly pulled back up, "darn..." I hopped off, bent down and licked the tip of his cock and walked out of the room.

That night I waited. My ears strained to hear the goings on of the house being closed up for the night. I thought for sure that Daddy would come to me after mom had gone to sleep. I gave up after an hour and started drifting off to sleep, sad that he hadn't come in to complete what we started that afternoon.

Daddy started to try and avoid me, but I wouldn't let it happen. I would always find a way to get close to him, to somehow show him what I wanted. One morning, I walked into the bathroom while he was showering and sat on the stool, waiting for him to get out. He looked so surprised when he saw me sitting there that I laughed.

"Sorry to scare you Daddy, but we have unfinished business."

"I told you no."

"You said we couldn't, but you didn't say you didn't want to."

I moved from where and came to my knees at his feet. I looked up at him and swirled my tongue around his soft penis. I smiled when I felt it jump.

"I want you Daddy."

Before he could say anything, I took him into my mouth, teasing his cock with my tongue making it hard. I pulled back and looked up at him as I stroked him.

"You want me too, Daddy. I see it. I see the way you look at me. I see your reaction when I'm around."

I placed him back in my mouth. My hands wrapped around to grab his ass as I moved my head back and forth, bringing him from tip to base into my throat. I heard him moan, felt his butt clench. I pulled back, taking in air and stroked him. He bent slightly and pulled me up by my arms, pushing me over to the counter, lifting me to sit on it. He spread my legs and I moaned as I felt his tongue on me. He flicked it hard and slow across my clit, making my body tremble with excitement. My hands went to his hair as he licked me. He stood up and positioned himself to thrust his cock into me. I looked at him and smiled, "do it Daddy, I want to feel you inside me."

The tip of his cock entered me and I moaned, then the both of us growled in frustration as we heard the grating voice of my mother calling for him. He moved away looking unhappy. I stared long and hard at him before I left the bathroom. I met my mother halfway down the hall, "where's your dad?"

I shrugged and continued walking.

I waited again that night, thinking for sure that Daddy would be in my room as soon as Mom went to bed. I was again disappointed, and fell into a frustrated sleep.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I was flat on my stomach and I felt weight pressing me into the bed. I heard a soft, "Shhhh."

"Daddy?" My voice was groggy as I felt Daddy's lips kiss the back of my head. His body weight shifted and I moaned softly as I felt his hand go between my legs and begin to massage me. Waking me up completely. I lifted my hips and moaned again as he found my clit and started rubbing gently. I gasped as I felt his cock slip inside. I pushed back on him, my hips keeping time with his. He let out a moan and thrust hard. He whispered, "baby, you feel wonderful."

I whispered back, "Thank you Daddy. I love you so much!"

He sat back on his knees, pulling me with him, thrusting himself deep and hard into me. I bit my lip trying to keep quiet. My moans caught in my throat. His hand came around and he placed it on my mouth, "shhhh...girl."

I nodded. My body began to shake. I held my breath as I began to orgasm, not wanting to cry out.

He whispered again, "good girl, come for me."

He laid me back down on my stomach. His strokes came hard and fast, quickened by his own need. I gasped and whispered, "Oh my god. Daddy. Come." He gave one more hard thrust and pulled out emptying himself onto my butt cheeks. I smiled and turned over, sitting up I licked his cock tasting our combined juices. He shuddered and laid me back down. Kissing my cheeks and lips he whispered, "go to sleep now."

"Yes Daddy."

Daddy didn't avoid me after that. He took every chance he got to touch me or let me touch him but he hadn't come back to my room. That was disappointing. My mother always went to bed early so I had figured that he would come see me after she was asleep.

I was laying on the couch reading, a couple of weeks after our night time encounter, when Daddy walked into the room. He stared at me for a long time. I noticed him but pretended to keep reading. He came up, pulled the book out of my hand and laid on top of me. He kissed my face, moving down to my neck and collarbone, before lifting his head and looking at me. I smiled at him, my eyebrows raised wondering what was going on.

"I just sent your mother off with her friends for a girls trip."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh, Daddy! It's perfect, we can be like a real couple!"

He kissed my lips hard and chuckled, "now it can be done right. Not hurried like last time. I can enjoy you."

I smiled, "do it then Daddy. Enjoy me."

He sat up, bringing me with him. I straddled him, looking at him as I took off my t-shirt, revealing naked breasts underneath. He moaned and moved his mouth and hands to them. He cupped them, going back and forth kissing and licking. He brought his face back to mine and I kissed him before moving myself to my knees in front of him. He lifted up quickly, pulling down his shorts.

I moved towards him, making my tongue flat, I licked from his balls, to the tip of his cock. Going back down the other side, kissing and licking. I looked up at him every now and again, smiling as I saw how happy he was. I started taking him into my mouth. I moaned, using my tongue to lap at him, pushing him further into my throat. His hands came to the side of my head and he thrust himself into me. His cock reached the back of my throat. I opened my mouth wide to allow in air and then blew out before wrapping my lips around him again. His hands started moving my head up and down along the shaft of his cock. I opened wide again, catching air and moaning. I looked up at him as he pulled my head back down and thrust at the same time. My hands came to his thighs. He pulled my head up and I gasped for air and spit onto his cock. I smiled and laughed as I took him back down my throat.

"Baby, you're good at this."

I looked up at him and smiled around his cock. He drove into me again, my moans cut short by his cock thrusting down my throat. He pulled me up again and I took his wet cock into my hand, stroking him.

"Come sit on it, baby."

I licked the tip of his cock one more time, smiled and straddled him, stroking his cock before placing it inside of me. I sat down slowly, savoring every inch of him, "Daddy, I feel so good with you in me. I feel very safe and happy."

He grabbed the sides of my head and brought my mouth to his, kissing me deep and hard as I began to bounce on his cock. He brought his hands to my hips and began rocking me back and forth, "God, you feel so good baby."

"Yes Daddy. Just like that. My God!"

"Oh goddammit, go. Come for me!"

I nodded as my body began to shake. My words caught in my throat as I orgasmed.

"Good girl!"

He hugged me tightly and stood up, switching so that I now lay on the couch, my legs pushed up towards my head. His cock plunged deep; his fingers coming to my clit. My body began to tremble again, "yes, yes, yes! Daddy, Oh my gosh. Just like that. I love you so deep inside me."

He groaned and thrust as another spasm hit my body. His movements stopped and his lips came down to find mine. His kisses were hard and passionate, and I loved it. I looked at him when he pulled away and smiled. He sat back down on the couch and I straddled him backwards. He moaned and pulled me to him as I worked my hips on his cock. My arm behind his head. We locked eyes as he began to thrust into me.

"Mmm.hmm..just like that Daddy."

He answered with another kiss. I felt another orgasm coming and I began to bounce on him.

"Yes, baby, you're doing so well!"

I moaned as his fingers found my clit.

"Come, baby. Go. Come for me."

My body shook so hard as I came. My eyes locked with Daddy's. He brought his hands back to my hips. I felt his body begin to tense and I smiled, "come Daddy. Fill me up. Show me how proud you are of me. Show me how much you love me."

He pushed my hips down hard as he thrust one more time, his cock spilling into me.

He lifted me off of him, and laid down on the couch. I snuggled next to him, my face buried in his chest. My hand on his deflating cock. I smiled as I listened to his breathing return to normal.

I had been sleeping in Daddy's bed all weekend; that Sunday I was woken up by the feel of my legs being spread and his cock sliding between them. I moaned and pushed back on him, "good morning, Daddy."

He kissed my shoulder then turned my face towards his. I moaned again as his lips touched mine, "good morning, baby."

My body shuddered as his fingers found my clit. I moved my leg over his and sighed as he slipped his cock into me. He moved my leg back down and pumped his hips slowly. He laid his head on mine, "you know your mother is coming home today."

His hand made its way to my breast and I gave another moan as he began to play with the nipple, "I know."

He thrust deeper into me and I gasped as I felt his entire cock deep inside.

"We will not stop."

"Good Daddy. I don't want to."

He moved and pulled me on top of him. He pulled my hair out of my face as my hips began to grind on him. He moaned, "it will be different though. I won't be able to see you every night."

I pouted, "why not?"

He smiled and ran his finger over my pouty lips.

"You're mother can't find out, it would ruin everything."

I nodded and rolled my eyes as I began to bounce on his cock. He moaned and pulled me towards him, kissing me, "you have to be a good girl."

I looked at him and thrust my hips back watching his face turn to pure joy, "I'm always a good girl, Daddy."

He chuckled and held my hair, "you have to not be so blatant."

I moaned as his hands came to my hips, holding me as he thrust his cock deep.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

His hips thrust harder. My body shaking as I began to orgasm. He flipped me over and plunged as deep as he could. I cried out, "oh my god! Daddy! Just like that. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

My body jumped and tensed as I came for Daddy. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard into him emptying himself into me. I smiled at him as he pulled out and laid his head on my breasts.

"I'm serious, girl. If you want to keep being my very special girl, you have to be good. Do you want that?"

"Always and forever, Daddy. I promise."

He looked up at me and smiled before giving each breast a kiss and getting out of bed. I laid there watching him get ready to go pick my mother up from the airport. I smiled to myself knowing that Daddy would always be mine.