All Comments on 'Needing Daddy'

by wildirsh1215

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars.

Chapter 2 please.

I'd love to read about this dirty daughter slut dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

She should talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time.

Daddy needs to cum on her face. She needs to drink daddy's cum.

She is his dirty daughter fuck slut. Begging Daddy to make her his slut. Chapter two soon please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Frustratingly good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A man that calmly sends his wife off on a 'girl's trip' via airplane? Not hard to guess why she doesn't want her husband anymore.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 stars. Please keep going.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle10 months ago

Except for the minor flaw in the first sentence....

winterplayingwinterplaying10 months ago

Well--this is a very HOT story and it deserves a follow up chapter, don't you think? You are a good writer. You were able to pull me into the story and I wanted to read the entire thing AND not skim through the paragraphs like I tend to almost always do. So thank you for this little gem! I am a well educated person and consider myself to be fairly educated and literate. I read stories on this site because I love dirty taboo sexy fun raunchy hot stories. Plus they're free. I had no problem reading your sentences without the comma being where it needed to be ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad but some of the dialogue is unreal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good read, well timed and presented without a crying need for corrections, as with many stories here.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
"You know we can't" trying for absolution.

Taboo is often rationalized by a passive rejection for absolution. My mother never said "no or stop" just it's not right. This is such a realistic story that happens when a spouse is neglected. The easiest and safest replacement is offspring.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very erotic read. Thanks so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very good…Alwaystaboo is right..So many times my mother also said “it wasn’t right”, but she’d be back again and again. She was vibrant and sexy and needed that cum-filled 20 years old cock breeding her cunt..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildirsh1215@wildirsh1215
I have always loved writing erotic fiction. I posted to this site back in the early 2000's and you can find my older stories at irishrose1215. I write mainly in two categories: incest and BDSM (dom/sub). I switch between them as ideas rise. I also love hearing from the rea...

story TAGS