All Comments on 'Needing Leah Ch. 03'

by SerraShades

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The length of this installment is good can even be a little longer, love the story so far the first two were short left me wanting more. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

It didn't seem long to me, at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

it's a perfect length <3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such delicious irony in how Leah fears being called a little pervert, when Ellie is gradually revealing herself to be a huge perv in her own right. I adore the dynamic between these two: the steadily growing dependence, the flirtation with paper-thin deniability.

Ellie seems poised to escalate her forcefulness and control, and it's hard to blame her. Who among us could pass up such a golden opportunity to get a timid, needy "boy" in our clutches? I await further developments in Leah's plight with great anticipation.

P.S. The latest chapter didn't feel too long, but the earlier chapters were also a fine length. The pacing feels quite good so far.

SerraShadesSerraShades8 months agoAuthor

That all sounds unanimous so far, then. Maybe in future, I'll continue to merge two chapters into one like this!

KatiwantsKatiwants8 months ago

A wonderful story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MAKE THEM LONGER!!! I love this story and I’ve been checking my phoen every day for new chapters. Ur doing a great job on the writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When does Leah push back and say “enough is enough”. Everyone seems to push him/her around. His parents for sending him there in the first place,Anna and Jojo in the cantina . Even Ellie in the room, the constant stare downs. How will Leah handle the waxing? Will he (Leah) figure out a tuck or will Ellie show him.When will he figure out he likes being a girl and truly embrace the feeling.

The length of the chapters is fine. The problem will be where to end the chapter ,and wanting the reader to find out what happens next.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

I really like the plot, the script of this story and you chose the characters' personalities very well. Leah-Liam a scared, submissive boy turning into a girl, or rather into a Sissy under the influence of Ellie, a pretty, shapely girl, especially dominant and aggressive with a sense of her own strength and character. How will Leah-Liam cope in a new world for herself, or will she become Sissy's submissive to Ellie? What will happen in the next parts of the story? Will Leah-Liam find out that his parents sent him to an all-girls school on purpose? I myself would like to be like Leah-Liam.

Yes, you did very well writing this part together, 5000 words is just right.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. ✍🏻📝👩🏻‍🦳❤️👩🏻👧🏻🧒🏻.

Bardzo podoba Mi się fabuła, scenariusz tej historii i świetnie dobrałeś osobowości bohaterów jej. Leah-Liam przestraszony, uległy chłopak zmieniający się w dziewczynę a raczej w Sissy pod wpływem Ellie, dziewczyny ładnej, zgrabnej a w szczególności dominującej i agresywnej z poczuciem własnej siły, charakteru. Jak poradzi sobie Leah-Liam w nowym dla siebie świecie, czy stanie się uległą Sissy dla Ellie? Co się wydarzy w następnych częściach opowiadania? Czy Leah-Liam dowie się że rodzice specjalnie go wysłali do szkoły dla dziewcząt? Sam/a bym chciał/a być jak Leah-Liam.

Tak, bardzo dobrze zrobiłaś pisząc tą część razem, 5000 słów to w sam raz jest. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. ✍🏻📝👩🏻‍🦳❤️👩🏻👧🏻🧒🏻.

SouperKev777SouperKev7778 months ago

Way to go Ellie, KEEP HIM IN LINE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerraShades@SerraShades
113 Followers
Find the revised and complete version of Needing Leah vol.1 here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGK5LY8M VOLUME 2 UPDATE: as of March the 7th, 2024 I have completed chapters 11-15 as well as having a rough draft for all the chapters. There are two key reasons for why...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES