Needing Leah Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't end this chapter on a high note, really. Things are still incredibly stuff, however it was important to resolve volume 1 with at least some very, very faint hope. Liam had a chance to feel a bit more "in control" which, for him, is still tied much more to the idea of "Liam" than "Leah". The two still feel a bit like split personalities in his mind, rather than something unified. Getting the chance to give Ellie oral was originally not something I was going to do until ages later into the story. It felt right, here though. Liam was eager to prove himself and to feel better about himself. That's not to say the affects of Anna are completely resolved, and that things won't crop up again. However it is to say Liam can find ways, in the right circumstances, where this stuff can feel ok for him. I think that gives him a lot of relief, here.

Look, generally I just really, really appreciate those of you still reading this series. It was natural a lot of the readers fell away. It's natural any story doesn't completely appeal to everyone. Who ever reads a story they're 100% happy with every element of? All the same, that makes those of you still here feel even more special. It makes me even more passionate about this little passion project of mine. I feel really, really excited about where the story can lead next. We've still rarely seen much to who Ellie is deep down, there's still what happens with Liam's parents, Anna...there's a not-so-subtle hint this chapter that The Bryner Club might become something important. Also some other stuff that hasn't cropped up at all yet beyond some very, very vague hints. I still need to really get a plan in place for all of volume 2 so don't expect any more chapters for a little while yet. I'll leave updates about how things are going, though. I'll also do something or rather with the revised edition of volume 1.

Until then, let me know what you think of this chapter or anything else. We'll see what the future holds very soon.

Serra.