Needs and Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK to call her?" Lindsey hesitantly asked.

"Lindsey," Bobby didn't want to hold her back from living. "You are my everything, my love, my woman and my slut but you're not my slave. My only request is be honest with me as I will always be the same with you."

Lindsey kissed him, happy to hear his word, knowing she was with someone who truly wanted her to be happy. Kendra gave Lindsey her number before they left to finish their adventure.

Lindsey, surprising herself as well, walked out of the store like a woman that knew her worth and was happy to be with her man. They went to the mobile phone store and Bobby got her a decent phone that would allow her to do anything she wanted. Check emails, social media, and of course internet. Everything on the phone was above average but not the best but Lindsey was grateful all the same. She felt special with how Bobby was making the day all about her. The store clerk couldn't stop starring at Lindsey in all of her glorious slutty attire and Bobby loved he had the woman everyone wanted. She clung to him like a good slut and let his hand fondle her body without question. Bobby made no effort in hiding his roaming hands fondling her tight young body, groping her ass, holding her at the waist and into his body like the lust filled guy he is.

They went clothes shopping after Lindsey got her new phone, she texted Kendra immediately, and went to the thrift store. Lindsey didn't want to spend all of Bobby's money and chose to come here. The store wasn't full, people scattered and searching for whatever brought them here. Lindsey and Bobby were in the women's clothing section. There was another couple there, an middle aged couple, and the man couldn't take his eyes off Lindsey. The woman wasn't happy with her man and it made Bobby smile to know his woman commanded such attention and she was his to have. Outside of a couple lustful looks from some guys and a couple woman as well, along with some of disdain, the shopping went smoothly. Lindsey left with a couple tank tops, t-shirts, a pair of tight fit jeans, black leggings, and a black skirt. Along with her outfit she had she now had a few options to wear without having to do laundry everyday.

On the way home they stopped at the grocery store and Lindsey really shined in Bobby's eyes as she managed to pull enough ingredients to make a couple dinners. She also got things Bobby didn't think about cooking that were simple enough and better than the canned food alternate he normally chose. All the while she didn't care how she looked but walked the isles with a sense of confidence Bobby thought matched her sexy, slutty look perfectly. All the while Bobby would give her little playful spanks whenever she bent over, hold her body to his as she examined the products on the shelf for what she was looking for, and when alone pulling her ass into his hardened member and groping her tits. Lindsey was enjoying the attention, the way Bobby always was touching her in some kind of way. Even how people were taking notice of her, the good and bad, men and women noticing her.

After getting home and all the groceries put away Lindsey was excited to wash all her clothes and make sure Bobby knew how much she appreciated his generosity. Luckily the slutty dress wasn't expensive and meant to be a bedroom item so it was machine washable. She stripped out of her heels and dress, comfortable totally naked around Bobby, and started the washing machine.

Bobby was sitting on the love seat looking through the mail, mostly bills, and then checked his email. He looked up to see Lindsey naked as she started the washing machine. She looked like a goddess, her body was perfect, her hair ravishing and the look of contentment on her face made his day.

"Can we talk?" Lindsey asked as she cuddled up next to Bobby on the love seat. Her warm naked body felt like heaven as she leaned into him. Her firm, perky tit pressing against his chest.

"Absolutely," Bobby replied.

"I'm happy to be here, you've made my day taking me out and making sure I had everything I needed." Lindsey wasn't sure if she was going to get what she wanted but she had to know and needed to hear it from his mouth.

"But?" Bobby knew there was more coming.

"I'm scared. I believe you when you say you love me but do you love me or that I'm your slut?" Lindsey's voice was shaky and Bobby could hear her nervousness.

"I love all of you Lindsey but how do you expect me to answer you when you're naked and I'm rock hard?" Bobby questioned as he put his hand behind her head and lowered her down. "Why don't you pull your lollipop out and suck it while I tell you a story."

Lindsey unbuckled his pants and pulled out his big hard cock and slowly started to lick it and tease his tip with her tongue before opening up and taking his tip into her mouth, massaging him. Her hands holding and caressing his shaft.

"When I was about...fuck...fifteen is when I started...thinking about girls and you were...one of the girls I thought of." Bobby tells Lindsey while she was servicing him like the good slut she is. "I remember you at the...yeah that feels so good...family barbecue and you wearing that one-piece swimsuit and I just couldn't help but peek at you every time I was in sight of you."

Hearing Bobby tell her this had Lindsey excited and her body was aroused to his wondering hands. He would rub her ass, glide his hands along her back and up to her neck. He was exploring her body visually and physically with his hands as Lindsey was busy treating Bobby's helmet like hard candy.

"That was the first time...you are so fucking good...I looked at you sexually. Before that you came over a lot...because we had just moved into town and...your mom wanted to visit with her sister so we would go...hang out with the other kids. You always seemed closer to me than any of them." Bobby tried his best to continue but her pleasing mouth was just pure bliss. "When you really started to develop I wanted to fuck you so bad but I also wanted to be your boyfriend...I...I loved you since I was...oh fuck...sixteen!"

Bobby erupts as he finished. Lindsey holding him inside her mouth as his hips spasm and buck with his orgasm. He settles down and his dick softens letting Lindsey know she could get one last pull on his semi-erect penis as she pulled off his tip with an audible wet pop.

"Four years," Lindsey said as she leaned up for a kiss which Bobby happily returned.

"Four years?" He asked as their kiss ended.

"You've had feeling for me since I was fourteen, four years ago?" Lindsey asked, flattered and relieved to know he really has feeling for her.

"You're my fantasy girl Lindsey and you being my slut is just a continuation of you actually being the girl I thought of when I would masturbate." Bobby said as he crawled down in front of Lindsey and spread her legs. "Now you tell me a story while I have a little snack."

Bobby leaned down and licked her slit from the bottom up to her clit. She moaned her satisfaction as she reached down to take hold of his hair, holding him while he began to play with her wet lips and tight little whole with his tongue.

"I...oh...was curious about you since the day you moved into town...I started to crush on you when you beat up that kid that bullied me." Lindsey did her best to focus on the story even though Bobby was playing with her pussy in all the right ways. "From then on I think I always thought of you as my...my, oh YES...prince charming. I was fifteen when I started to fantasize about you sexually...don't stop...please, YEAH FUCK...I remember asking mom if I could take you to the school dance just before you left...she said no...I was heartbroken. I was even more devastated when...you left."

Bobby was doing everything he remembered doing the night before. He remembered her enjoying the attention to her clit so he sucked it every now and then. He played with her clit with his thumb on his left hand while slowly and softly fucking her with his finger on his right hand while his tongue attacked her tasty pink pussy. She was moving her hips to his face, using his lips to please herself as her climax neared.

"I wanted to be with you...oh gawd Bobby...I missed you. I started to act out and that's when...you...saw the video." Lindsey was breathing heavily, eyes closed with the building sensation inside her body. "I was jealous that you escaped...I want you...I love you BOBBY!"

She pulled his head hard into her convulsing pussy as she exploded and squirted all over Bobby's face. He did all he could to lap it up as it covered his face, her pussy and thighs. Her body spasms with waves of all kinds of emotions as well as her orgasm passed through her.

"I love you too Lindsey," Bobby said, not getting up. "I want you to mine forever."

"Bobby...if you're going to make me a mother I need you to be my husband." Lindsey feared those words would push him away. "I'm going to get pregnant and you know it...I need this."

"You are my everything Lindsey, yes I will marry you." Bobby said, lifting up to kiss his beautiful soon to be perfect slut wife.

"I love you Bobby!"

"I love you too Lindsey!"

12