Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother

Story Info
Step-sister engages in some espionage for some quick cash.
7.7k words
4.51
17.6k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't received?" Vannah's soft round face was suddenly rigid with hardlines of confusion. There was a cold rush of embarrassment cascading down her spine and the young girl squirmed in her grey Southern Commonwealth College sweatshirt, the purple insignia and writing flexing around her prodigious bust.

She looked around nervously, wishing to be further away from the line of college students waiting behind her with impatience slowly brimming in their eyes. She teetered in her white lo-top canvas sneakers. Closing the distance to keep a potentially embarrassing conversation more private, the young girl's chestnut colored cheeks reddened as she leaned slightly onto the counter in front of her.

She slid a hand back over her wavy black hair and focused on the frog-faced woman behind the counter. A pudgy face stared back at her through cat-eye framed glasses, lips pursed in mild annoyance as the old woman repeated herself to the nubile college girl. "We haven't received your payment for this year. No payment, No room, No classes." Her double-chin made more apparent by the way she retracted her neck as if slightly offended by the girls' need for clarification. Vanna realized the straight dark haired bob on her head was a wig, as it danced around awkwardly with the movements of her neck.

"Now, being that it's still early and classes haven't begun you can still get the payment in by the end of the month, but we can't assign you a room without it." Vannah felt something bordering on panic. The humiliation in the room felt like a balloon in her chest that might explode at any moment, but she breathed deep and dug for more information.

"How much is it?"

The administrator's thick fingers tipped with long purple nails pecked on the keyboard and the glare from the screen changed in her glasses as she announced "Seven thousand four hundred twenty..."

The young coed's brain shut off for a moment as she realized it might as well have been a billion dollars to her. Her bank account was finally back to a couple hundred dollars after a few days in the red. The irritation on the staffer's fat face seemed to wish audibly for the young student to disappear. To this woman, she was just another pretty face in a long line of rich girls in tight jeans that whined when they didn't immediately get their way. Vannah wasn't going to prove her right, besides, she wasn't even rich.

"I'll just call my mom, thank you." Her sneakers sounded like soft sobs on the marble floor as she walked away. Black hair swaying as she pathetically rolled her luggage away with the stares of fifteen or so other students offering half-mocking looks of pity.

Her cellphone was to her ear the moment she stepped out into the day-drenched square with it's well designed landscaping and smooth concrete pathways.The smell of fresh cut grass assaulted her nose as bright rays of a strong August sun warmed her face. The energy of the start of a new semester was charging the air as enthusiastic faces moved about with permanent smiles etched on their faces, but Vannah was clashing with the mood. The ringing vibrated against her ear as her heart was banging in her chest in anticipation of an answer, but none came. She repeated the process of hitting the red button and tapping on the phone icon next to Mom in her phone and each time frustration mounted.

The attempts never seemed to get an answer. She continued walking although she didn't know to where, but the rhythm of her legs beating against the stone seemed to make her less anxious. She was passing other students and every ten or so feet one would glance up at her chestnut skinned face briefly before becoming more distracted by the sway of her large chest in her tightly fitting shirt or the juicy cheeks that strained the capacity of the fabric on the back of her jeans. Vanna noticed the girls who were standing around having happy conversations and ducked her head hoping they didn't notice her, but they all seemed too preoccupied with the perfection that was their day to notice the distraught undergrad with the befuddled look. The twenty year old looked up toward an impossibly blue sky sparsely decorated with clouds and sighed a surrender just as her phone vibrated in her hand. She read the notification of the text message from Mom that simply read 'I'm sorry'.

Moments later, the young college girl was on the phone with her mother and was now feeling more confused and somehow less hopeful. "I'm not sure what happened. It's not my fault. You know how hard I work to keep things going, but he's not being fair and I've done what I can." Her mother sounded like she was singing more than talking, but the lyrics were a complete mystery to Vannah. "It will be fine, Nah-nah, I promise."

"Don't call me that." Vannah shot back. "Tell me what happened and why the money didn't make it to the school."

"It's him, he's being unreasonable and I am doing what I can, but it's going to take a while for everything to work out. But I promised it's fine, Nah-nah."

"Don't call me that." Vannah hadn't realized she was walking faster, " Just tell me what happened." Her hair was flowing behind her in the head wind she was generating.

"I didn't do anything, but don't worry I have the lawyers and everything's going to work out. It will just take a few weeks," her pitch went high, "Ok, Nah-nah?"

"Don't call me that!"

Vannah came to a military halt as she boomed into the phone and heads of the surrounding students snapped in her direction. She tried not to meet their gaze as the other students returned to what they were doing and Vannah fought back tears.

"Just...just tell me what happened." Despite her best efforts, her voice wavered.

There was a long pause on the phone and some shuffling. Vannah made out a door shutting and she recognized the immediate change in tone in her mother's voice. She spoke as if she was worried someone might hear her. Then, Vannah heard the rush of air from her deep sigh, "There was a little misunderstanding."

"A misunderstanding? Between you and the school?" Vannah's voice quivered again and she bit her lip and willed her emotions back in check.

"Between me and your stepfather." Her mother clarified. When the pause lasted too long, Vannah urged her to continue.

"What kind of misunderstanding?" She looked around to make sure she was no longer the center of attention as she slinked off to an area between the large collegiate buildings with the fewest number of people in earshot.

"I was working out like I always do at home with Alonzo." Vannah resisted the urge to picture man, but the image of the tall barrel-chested bodybuilder was burned into her brain. His imposing, bald head and dark, sharply angled eyebrows seemed to enhance his intensity. She remembered a feeling of smallness he gave her the few times she was unlucky enough to be in the shadow of his muscle-bound, veiny form. She shuddered.

Her stepfather had felt immediately uncomfortable around him. The man seemed to wear nothing, but spandex or anything that would draw eyes to the perfectly square bulges of flesh riddled across his body. Vannah swallowed hard at the memory of the one between his legs shaped like a fist. She had only heard his deep booming baritone say a handful of words, but she had definitely noticed him staring at her like most men did when they thought no one was looking.

"He was taking me through this whole pilates routine that was very hard and I was sweating so much," Her mother continued and without trying the girl could see her mother in her favorite black designer activewear set with sheer material intricately placed over the cleavage and leg areas so there was always an obscene amount of flesh showing.

Her dark brown eyes, ever-flirting, with Alonzo as he had to lean in to guide her into the perfect bent over position or laying her on her back to stretch out her hamstring by leaning in with her calf artfully on his shoulder, while his bulge rubbed at the back of her thigh. Meanwhile her mother, feigning pain, would hold on to the hard square muscles of his arms or shoulders and coo as if mid-coitus.

"And I felt a pain in my upper back rolling around to my chest and, you know Alonzo's a board certified therapist, and he just wanted to check to make sure I didn't really hurt myself," Vannah's mouth was agape as she pictured Alonzo's large hands grabbing at the soft flesh of her mother's back in a soft sensual massage.

"But he needed to see the alignment of my spine and if it had shifted," Vannah pictured her mother letting down the shoulder straps of her top and her heavy breasts bouncing free as she feigned modesty by futilely trying to cover the massive globes with her arms and Alonzo continuing to massage dutifully.

"So I had to let my top down and when your stepfather came in he assumed the worst." Unbidden and unable to stop herself, Vannah's mind conjured the image of her mother seated on a workout bench with her unconcealed breasts bouncing freely, leggings discarded. One leg on the floor heel raised and the other held at the ankle above her head in a feat of impressive flexibility, while Alonzo knelt between them. The bodybuilder's shirt discarded somewhere with her mother's leggings, as her free hand clutched a rock hard pec muscle. His overly muscular ass rippling with the effort of shuttling his gargantuan staff in and out of her wet gash as his big hands steadied her hips for each assault.

When her mind continued to envision her own mother's screams of pleasure, Vanna shook her head to get rid of the picture.

"Can you be any more of a cliche? You fucked your trainer!"

"That is not what happened. You weren't there! You don't know!" Her mother's voice sounded breathy as she tried to yell and whisper at the same time.

"Great. So now what am I supposed to do? I don't have anywhere to stay."

Her mother breathed in sharply through her teeth. "You mean they won't let you stay there until it gets worked out?"

"No!" Vanna exclaimed her emotions again, making her voice fluctuate.

"Ok, it's ok, honey, I'll think of something. Just give me a second."

The phone hung up and Vannah tossed her head back and let out a cry of frustration through clenched teeth. She found herself feebly wandering the college grounds staring at all the other people who still went to school there. She thought about how nice it must be to not have a mom whose lust-driven pussy caused their stepdad to rescind their tuition checks.

She made it to the food court in the commons and bought a burger. She carried the foil wrapped morsel into an area behind the faculty building. No one would see her back there and Vannah wanted to avoid prying eyes at this moment. She sat on her luggage next to a window that was open just enough to let out a cool continuous gust of air conditioning.

As she peeled back the foil on her lunch, Vannah frowned at her circumstances. The budding business major in her saw the flaw of not being proactive in her own gains. Her education was already pushing her to seize her opportunities and make something happen for herself. Vannah was ruminating furiously on how she could get herself out of this situation. The more she thought on it the more her mind worked to martial her learning into the start of a plan.

Her thoughts were suddenly cut short by the sound of a door shutting and the shuffling of feet. The space in the window was directly in her eyeline and she only had to shift her eyes in the direction of the sound to see into the office behind the window.

She watched as a man and a woman standing close together entered the room. She couldn't see their faces at first, but the wet sound of their lips and tongues playing together between ragged breaths was obvious. She thought to move and to somewhere different, but she didn't budge from the spot she was in. Suddenly, the two groping figures were suddenly still and the woman shoved the man into a leather lounge chair behind him. He adjusted his brown tortoise frames on his face with a grin that brought a youthful charm to his wrinkled face. There wasn't much hair left on his balding head, but it was equal parts brown and grey. The woman was still and from the look on his face she was looking down at him expectantly.

"What?" came the question from the man in the dark green shirt.

"Tell me who's going to get the assistant professor job." her voice was still husky with her arousal as she stated her demand. The man laughed slightly.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said.

"No, I want to hear you say it." Her ass pressed against the fabric of her trousers as she leaned forward. She flattened her palms against his chest and pushed until he sat back in the seat with a slightly amused, yet cornered look on his face. "Say it."

"You." he relented.

Instantly, the woman knelt between his legs, her brunette hair suddenly coming into view. Vannah noted how well-managed it seemed, shining as it swept just below her shoulder blades. Her nimble fingers were at the man's pants. With an almost callousness, she undid the buckle of his belt and unzipped his pants.

"Say it again." she demanded.

"You. You're going to be my assistant professor. I swear." His hand went to her shoulder and a reassuring look evened out the corners of his mouth just enough to convince her sincerity.

"Better be." The woman said with a stern look on her face as she fished out the man's erection from his pants. Vannah looked around to make sure no one else was watching her watch these two. When she turned her head back to the sultry, The woman's well-managed brown-haired head was bobbing between the man's legs. The wet suckling sounds were reaching Vannah's ears and she watched this professor's head lull back with an expression of absolute ecstasy.

"Ugh." he breathily exhaled just above a whisper and Vannah licked her lips as her box twitched between her legs. The woman was a blur of vigorous movement on her knees. Her hand moving up and down his shaft in time with her purposeful nods. Her ministrations were fierce and almost angry as each movement seemed to send waves of pleasure through the professor. Vannah looked around again and fought the urge to play with herself. This woman knew what she was doing and her skill was evident. When Vannah returned to the scene, she had ceased her expert fellatio and was now kicking off her heels and wiggling out of her trousers.

"Are you going to promote me?" she continued to prod the man for even more confirmation.

"Yes." he gave without hesitation and his eyes thrilled at the sight of her dropping her trousers and panties. Just after roughly pulling his pants down to his ankles, she straddled him carefully pulling her blouse out of the way. Without ceremony, she guided his rigid pink member to her entrance and forcefully pushed her hips down till she impaled herself on it. They both simultaneously exhaled together. A low moan coaxed from the woman as she flexed her hips forward in a preparatory move.

"I wanna hear you swear it while I cum on your dick." she whispered just loud enough for Vannah to hear. She was breathing hard and the young student outside the window could hear the level of effort in her voice it was taking not to moan.

"I swear I'm promoting you." The hips on top the professor instantly launched into a dynamic rotation. They were suddenly alive with zeal and purpose.

"Say it again." she beckoned and this time as he offered his reply her moans were loud and threatened to alert the building of the indecent act this woman was performing for her boss, presumably. The professor seemed rapt with the sight of her lightly bouncing on his stiffie. Vannah could see his eyes lighting up as every rotation of his young graduate student's hips seemed to take him to a new level of pleasure. Her head lulled back and Vannah watched with knees pressed tightly together against the throbbing of her clit. The undulating pair in the window seemed to tense and buck together, but without warning the young vixen on his lap suddenly convulsed violently.

"Nnnnngggghhhh!!!" she tried to stifle the sound with her hand, but Vannah recognized the sight of an orgasm and her own sex clenched and drooled with need. Quickly, the woman shot up and dislodge herself from her bosses lap. The professor's eyes widened in desperate desire and some small amount of anger.

"What are you doing?"

She was already putting back on her panties and trousers. The sound of her voice seemed lightened with a certain amount of amusement.

"You haven't promoted me yet, your graduate assistant has work to do." she finished pulling up her trousers and slipping on her shoes with relative ease. Her hand smoothly caressed the underside of his chin and squeezed. "Now your assistant professor will come back in here and let you cum in her as many times as you like." A giggle sounded as she zipped her pants and walked confidently to the door.

"Ugghhh! Come on! That's not fair!" the professor struggled clumsily to get his pants over his diamond-hard erection, before stomping out after her. Vannah didn't have time to process what had happened before her phone buzzed to life next to her. She eyed the notification. The name didn't say 'Mom' which was the only reason she read it. Logan. Vannah's hands moved without her thinking and she read the message.

Hey

Your mom hit me up

Said you might need a place

I got a spare bed if you're interested

Her stepbrother's message was part-life-raft, part-dunce-cap. She could almost see his expresso skin and dark brown eyes. His cheeks, undoubtedly pulled into tight cherubic semi-circles with his impeccably white grin punctuated on either side by dimples. He would tower over her with his square jaw and make fun of her. Although he teased, she remembered how kind he had always been to her. They were two kids forced to live together, but Logan had never turned that fury to her.

The address he had given her had the train swinging through some extremely questionable neighborhoods, but when Vannah exited the substation she found herself in a swanky upscale area just outside downtown. The buildings weren't as big and the streets weren't as noisy, but everywhere she looked she was surrounded by alluring architectural detail and well-dressed people. The building she arrived at was beautiful, easily twenty stories high with smooth stone and large glass windows on every floor. For a moment Vannah thought she was in the wrong place, Logan was only six years older than her and she doubted his ability to pay for something this plush.

She stepped into the lobby with its slate stone and wood walls, elegantly placed recess lighting and water feature, rolling her luggage up to the desk without disturbing any of the other people in the lobby who clearly could afford to live there. The man at the desk was skinny with a pleasant although gaunt face. He smiled at her and adjusted his blue blazer.

"Hi, I'm looking for this address." The man eyed the address on the phone for only a moment and then nodded.

"Oh yes, you must be Vannah, Mr. Kent said you'd be stopping by. Just go to the elevators and hit the fourteenth floor, step out, head to your left, apartment fourteen-oh-six. Can't miss it."

Vannah was still confused and her face showed it but the man offered an encouraging grin and nodded again when she pointed in the direction of the elevators.

Even the elevators were fancy and talked instead of dinged. Vannah began to feel a little fledgling of hope spring up in her chest. Her mother was useless, but maybe her big brother could lend her a hand.

The doors parted, "Fourteenth floor." stated the female voice with a pristine English accent and Vannah could hear the wheels of her luggage on the hard stone floor identical to the one in the lobby.