Needs of the Doe-Taur

Story Info
A doe-taur visits the centaur stables in cuckolding lust...
2.1k words
9.5k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Alyssa didn't know what to do with herself. The doe-taur had the torso of a woman, a lithe, slight, beautiful woman with hair spilling down her shoulders to her mid-back, and the body of a deer -- a doe, of course. She drew attention wherever she went, not always for the right reasons, for her partner was a mage, a lovely white fox who went by Sandor. However, many didn't understand why the two of them would be together when there was such a difference in their stations. There were few, even in the lower classes, which Sandor was not a part of, having come from a rich merchant family, that were with someone for love. They usually had one reason or another.

But Alyssa was different. She was a doe-taur and taurs were generally the lowest of the low in society. No one wanted them around other than things like manual labour, more menial jobs. She had even been brought in as a playmate that could be controlled and ordered about when Sandor had been very young, but their friendship had grown nonetheless and blossomed in adulthood to more.

That didn't mean that she didn't want something else though, even if the lightly built doe-taur was only just coming to understand that. It was not her fault, not truly, but there were needs on her body that Sandor could not fulfil, not even when she loved her fox so much. Not since she had seen the centaur passing her in town, those few months ago, and her heart had surged. Since then, the urge for something more, something greater, something only one of her own species could provide, had ached within her.

No... Walking through the streets late at night, she knew that she could hold back no longer, a cloak wrapped around her shoulders, though Alyssa was sure that people would recognise her. She wasn't trying all that hard, anyway, to be discreet, for it was an urge that could not simply be set aside, not with how deeply it churned through her guts, demanding attention, wanting it more and more and more.

That was just how Alyssa found herself at the stables, the stables where the biggest taurs stayed, needing the most space: the centaurs. She would not have gone there if Sandor was with her, but the fox was off attending a Mages' Guild meeting alone, something that she could not, unfortunately, go with him to.

And maybe that was her downfall, though it would feel like a rising of sorts, bringing Alyssa through to a climax that lifted her up and up and up. She would have it, the strong bodies within, the centaurs with horse bodies and human torsos, smiles on their faces that promised so much more.

The centaurs spoke amongst themselves, the stables set underground, below street level, with small windows allowing them a look up to the street, even if they could only see the feet and wheels of people and carts passing by. They didn't seem to mind their lot in life so much, though Alyssa wasn't there to discuss that, panting softly as she stood there, framed in the entranceway, her senses taking up by the glow of magical lanterns, the smell of cooked food, the males taking their leave of the day.

"Who do we have here then?"

He was not the one, she knew it, though he stood tall with dark hair that fell to his shoulders. Alyssa shook her head and moved on, spellbound, hypnotised. Her body would lead her exactly where she needed to go, though how she knew that was beyond her comprehension. There was nothing, not then, that needed to be within her comprehension, not when she had already accepted what she was doing, that the male she would sleep with that night would not be her lover.

The stables rose around her, rafters stocking hay and bedding up high, where servants would toss it down for them to sleep in. It was not comfortable, not even to Alyssa, though she had been fortunate in her life with Sandor, even if it had not won over his family in the end. That had been the only shame there. She tried not to think of him, the mate and partner she left behind, something twisting in her stomach, wanting more, so much more.

All sizes of centaurs, stomping with bare hooves, curious eyes on her, hungry eyes. Yet it was the most powerful of them all, a great dappled grey stallion-taur with sharp eyes and blonde hair trimmed short that made her stop, letting out a needy little groan. Her legs pressed a little closer together and her small tail flicked up, giving the males behind her a good show, even if she was only there for him, for his broad chest, his cannonball shoulders, the mighty heft of him that she ached for so very desperately.

He looked her up and down, his smile proud, confident, though not cocky. It took a lot of centaur to be as he was without falling prey to overconfidence -- that could have very easily gotten him killed in a world like that. Those that went above their station were rarely tolerated when they were not protected and a centaur going missing, well... No one would say anything about that. Yet Alyssa could only squeak and whimper as he stood before her, his large hand gently cupping her face, stroking the line of her jaw.

"All you have to do is turn around, sweetheart," he said quietly, a glint in his blue eyes. "No more than that. I will take care of the rest, satisfy that burning in you, little doe."

She quivered, but her hooves were already moving, her mind racing to catch up with her needs. Her cloak had fallen aside, exposing her back end, her soft, brown fur, the light, white spots across her rump. Her little tail flicked up, showing off her sex tucked up in the white of her fur.

His hands were on her in an instant, rough from work, yet she loved them even more for that. He grunted behind her, flexing his abdominals, though Alyssa did not need to look to know that the slap she heard was his huge horse cock bouncing off the underside of his belly. It was him, yes, that she had come there for, the one that she wanted, the one that she craved, the one that she needed more desperately than she could ever have imagined.

"I'll take care of you, little doe..."

A greater submission than ever before washed over her as she allowed his hands to roam her, a look from the stud behind her getting the other centaurs, as curious as they were, to back off. No one would lay a hand on her there that she didn't want, not unless she said it was okay, and that was exactly why she had chosen the stud stallion she had, the ripple of power in his hindquarters impossible to deny. She had wanted someone who could take her and she whimpered, rocking and grinding back onto his fingers.

"Please... Ah..."

Oh, his fingers felt so good inside her, even if she needed more.

"Mount me," she whispered, voice thick with passion. "Take me... breed me!"

He obeyed her, even though it was her, truly, who was under his control, the centaur nickering as he mounted her, his tanned hands on her shoulders, stroking down her back, playing with her hair. He kept most of his weight back on his hindquarters, tail flicking back and forth, the sweep of long hair almost comforting. Yet he had to trust his body and for the doe-taur to remain as still as she could as he thrust and ground, striving to spear into her.

His cock caught, pressing against the softness of her sex, and she moaned, letting it happen. Slowly, but surely, his large, thick length bore into her, stretching her out with a cock much bigger than her partner's. Alyssa's head hung and she panted heavily, but the centaur stallion held her fast and safe, his fingers closing around her upper arms, steadying her, making sure that she was able to take his thrusts.

Even though the others were not far away, it felt as if it was only the two of them there in the world, the centaur opening her up with strong, bestial thrusts, passion like nothing she had ever experienced trembling and aching through her. Oh, how she needed it! And he gave it to her, encouraged by her cries, lusting, longing, making love to him in the most carnal ways possible.

"Yes..." She moaned, trying to press back into him, to get even more of his cock into her small body. "Yes... More... Harder!"

He gave it to her, every last inch, squeezing in past the thick ridge of the medial ring, though his flesh was designed to push into a body just like hers, to pleasure, the head thick and lightly flared, though that would swell fully at the point of orgasm. With great, stallion-like snorts, he thrust and ground, slamming into her, giving her the power of a centaur, showing Alyssa why only her own species would be able to please her fully.

There was nothing for it, not as she screamed in climax, her head thrown back, the centaur's hands on her breasts, holding her chest, holding her in place, though he grunted increasingly thickly. As if he was losing control too, her pussy milking him, rippling and pulling around his cock, though Alyssa was no more in control of her body as she was the sun rising in the morning. All she could focus on was how good his cock felt inside her, how nothing else would ever feel that thick, would ever stretch her out like that, how she wanted all of it, his balls bouncing off her hind end with raw abandon.

In that, she abandoned everything that she knew, pleasure swamping her and threatening to drag her under. It felt quite like his cock was so large that there was no way that it would fit inside her tiny body, but he found a way, stretching her out, her pussy hugging his dick tightly as he thrust and thrust, a grinding rhythm that pleased them both.

Yet all great things, even a fuck as good as that, had to come to an end, the stallion grunting, holding onto her even more tightly, the earthen musk of centaur filling her nose, even overruling the hay and bedding abundant in the barn. Alyssa gasped, unaware of even where one orgasm ended and the next started, too lost in the moment to care. Her body ached, regret pulling at her heart -- and yet she could not regret too much, drunk on the situation, intoxicated by his cock.

"Unff... Gonna...cum..."

He was kind enough to warn her, though perhaps he just wanted Alyssa to know of his virility as she squeezed around him, sweeping all thoughts of Sandor from her mind. That didn't matter, not then, not as she whimpered for the stud, begged him to fill her. Incoherent moans flowed from her lips, yet he slammed in harder and faster, aching for that high.

And, when it came, it brought with it her strongest orgasm yet, enough so that her vision flashed white, his cream erupting inside her, strained to her limit, blissfully so. Ropes of hot, virile seed flooded her pussy, more than her body could hold, slopping out alongside the length of his thick cock, marking her fur and pooling between her hind hooves.

He thrust and thrust, deeper, harder, though slower, savouring the moment. She leaned into him, breathing heavily, relishing in the mind-claiming sensation of his dick inside her, how it pulsed, the flare thick, swollen, fat inside her. The centaur ran his hands over her, his forelegs gentle where they sat on either side of her, trusting her to bear a little more of her weight.

Moaning, Alyssa shuddered, pushing back into him a little more.

"More..." She whispered hoarsely. "I need...more."

And more he would deliver, for the needs of a doe-taur were set to be met.

Even if she had a mate back at home.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Satisfying Standoff A sexy omega wolf makes unlikely demands of her beta friend.in NonHuman
Trapped With A Centaur A mercenary duo become stuck inside a cabin together.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Spring Breeding Two lady anthros get bred by a lust stag with a need!in NonHuman
Impregnated by the Giant Insect Researcher is attacked and impregnated by her latest find.in NonHuman
War Prisoner An Elven prisoner is broken in ways she couldn't imagine.in NonHuman
More Stories