Neela and Javid Pt. 04

Story Info
Javid manipulates Amir into an erotic threesome.
4.7k words
4.26
8.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
190 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all the characters are above 18.)

Amir woke Neela up in the middle of the night and said, "I am frustrated without pussy."

Groggy Neela murmured, "Go fuck a maid." but Amir shook her roughly and woke her, "You know I can't do that, the priest has forbidden it until you give birth to my heir."

Neela silently looked at him, a doubt nagging at the back of her mind as she was reminded of her conversation with Javid.

Amir continued proudly, "I have come up with a solution."

"So, Javid had been so cunning and masterful, the moron now thinks it was his own idea." Neela thought with amusement and implored him to continue.

"I was actually quite frustrated and shared this blue ball situation with my best friend and cousin Javid. I wanted to go to the Royal priest but Javid rightly pointed out he was too conservative and would not budge. Then Javid thought for a few minutes and suggested that his childhood friend had studied these texts and might find a solution." Amir said gleefully.

"So, we took an appointment the next day, again I insisted that Javid should come along even though he was reluctant saying it was a family matter. But I wore him down and assured him that he was family."

Neela had to bite down her lip hard to stop her laughter, but she controlled herself and listened on.

Amir continued, "Then we met his friend. Although quite young, he is very knowledgeable and has a whole room full of books. We drank some wine and then sat down for discussion. Now I frankly explained my predicament."

"Javid's friend sat for sometime thoughtfully and got up and brought down a bulky book. He started reading it and me and Javid finished another bottle of wine."

"Suddenly he got up and gave us a huge smile. I was relieved that he must have found a solution so I was excited."

"Javid's friend told me that he had indeed found a solution but it would need help from a friend. You see, the book clearly said one of the contender's family members should be inside the princess at the time of the conception. No other condition. He even showed me the citation in the big book but I couldn't read it anyway."

"So, if a contender was willing to fuck your ass while I fucked your pussy, we would not break any sacred rule."

Neela marvelled at Javid's devious mind and admired his cunning. And simply nodded unable to speak.

Amir continued, "Isn't this beyond genius? But the friend was not done. He asked if the former King would do it. Javid shook his head and said the former King would never disobey or keep secrets from his priest. Then we considered Bijan, but the friend rejected saying he knew Bijan well and he would never fuck someone in the ass even at the threat of death."

"Then Javid wondered about five Ally kings but they live too far and I don't know them so it would be impossible. Now we were all troubled again and Poor Javid had started turning the pages of the book looking for some solution. Then the brilliant idea came to me."

I turned to Javid and said, "My dearest friend and cousin, why don't you help me as you are a contender to the throne?"

"Javid was so shocked at this and dropped the book and stormed out in anger. But his friend praised me for my quick brain and promised me that he would make Javid agree to this scheme."

"As I waited in the library drinking, the friend went out and after one long hour came back with Javid who had agreed.can you imagine the conversation?"

Oh Neela could imagine the merry hour when Javid his friend rolled on the floor in mirth laughing at the unbelievable stupidity of the moron. But she did not have the same luxury. So Neela schooled her features into seriousness and asked, "So what next?"

Now Amir gave her a happy grin and told her. "Tomorrow we will move into the royal apartment next to that of Javid. It has a private pool and connected bathrooms. So no matter how much we fuck, not even servants will know."

Neela was amazed at the brilliance and simplicity of this plan. Now she was curious and excited about the coming days. By now she was well aware that Javid was an out and out ass man and understood how he could not only agree to such an outrageous proposal but would surely enjoy it.

As she was about to doze off, Amir shook her again and took a vow of secrecy, and proudly shared that he had even made Javid promise secrecy!

Exasperated with his idiocy, Neela slept off.

She woke in the morning to a loud noise and was pleasantly surprised that the servants were already shifting furniture and her clothes to the new apartments.

Once the room was empty, she got up and got ready.

Soon Amir came over grinning from ear to ear and hurried her over to their new abode. As soon as she entered she saw that all their old furniture had been arranged in the Veranda. Right next to the door there was a warning sign with bold red writing, "Entry without permission punishable by death. Cleaners permitted only between 1 and 2 pm." It seemed a bit extreme for Neela but she shrugged and walked in.

The whole apartment was airy and with high ceilings. The drawing room had a huge collection of at least five hundred wines and comfortable furniture was arranged around the room.

The next room was their bedroom and it was luxury personified. It had a soft snow white rug that covered the floor. The rug was almost as thick as a bed. To the left there were five life sized pictures - Four of them depicting naked women in throes of orgasm. Their breasts firm and creamy, Rosy and taut nipples, bushy pussies which oozed juice and cum, and pink mouths open in obvious pleasure.

The middle picture was a man. Standing proud with a huge throbbing erection with drops of pre cum at the tip. The man had strikingly similar features to Javid, but Amir did not seem to notice it.

The wall behind the bed was lined with floor to ceiling doors that led to the terrace with two adjoining pools. Hidden by thick foliage on all three sides. As the apartment was on the top floor, it was open to sky.

The wall to the right of the bed was lined with a floor to ceiling mirror. It reflected the whole room. It also had two cleverly hidden panels, when pushed they led to a spacious bathroom with a sunken tub and lined with mirrors. The second panel led to a dressing room that was filled with clothes - but none of her old ones - all new and all expensive. She even had an entire wardrobe filled with dazzling jewelry.

As she stood astonished, Amir praised his cousin for the generosity and also said that his manservant would live on the floor below with an entire apartment dedicated to his clothes. They had a dining room down the hall and ate at their own pleasure.

All in all it was an ideal set up for an illegitimate threesome.

Neela and Amir went back to look at the bed. It was dark wood, heavy, carved and big. It could easily accommodate 6 people. It had a soft plump bed and Lacy covers.

Suddenly Amir drew her attention to the ceiling and Neela looked up casually and gasped because the whole ceiling was covered with mirrors.

As they stood admiring the room, the painting of the naked man swung open and Javid, immaculately dressed, walked in with a red box under his arm.

Amir went over, hugged him warmly and thanked him profusely. Even Neela went up to him and thanked him for his kindness. Javid accepted their thanks with a smile and extended the red box to Neela.

Javid turned to Amir and spoke in a soft tone, "My dearest friend, thank you for making me a member of your family and welcome to our home."

Then he indicated to Neela to open the box and she did and almost dropped it in shock. As Amir looked astonished , Javid continued, "Dear friend we all know how well endowed you are so it might be hard for our lovely queen to take you in fully in her pussy. So I have brought her a custom made pussy plug so that she could wear it during the day and stretch for you tonight."

Neela was incredulous but Amir was so gratified he had tears in his eyes. As she opened his mouth the bell rang and Javid dragged him to the door. Soon they came back, Javid relaxed but Amir agitated.

Amir said, "Forgive me dear wife my stupid servant has got into an argument with a staff and I am urgently needed." Then he turned to Javid and said, "Sorry to impose on you my friend but can you assist the princess with the pussy plug, I insist please."

Javed agreed with an obvious show of reluctance. Then Amir moved out and Javid walked behind him and locked the door. Neela also followed him into the hall and commented, "What fortunate timing, I wonder if it is the same servant who saw a raging fire a fortnight ago?"

Javid shrugged shamelessly and grinned at her. Neela slowly felt the warmth spreading all over her body and her pussy was instantly wet.

Then Javid pointed to the box in her hand. It had a pussy plug similar to the one he had given last , but almost double in both length and thickness. It had a thick head and veins running all over.

As Javid took it out of the box, Neela asked, "What is it, I am sure it's not a pussy plug."

Javed laughed and said, "You are right dear, it is a dildo. I found it in my foreign travels. Women use it to masturbate when husbands are away. It is firm but yet not hard and feels like a real dick. But Amir doesn't need to know that. It will be our secret."

"First of the many!" Neela thought with excitement.

Holding the dildo, Javid frowned at Neela's dress and shuddered, "What is this abomination, please burn it and burn all your old clothes. You must be dressed in the most delicate laces and silks not in this rag."

Neela laughed at his snobbery and sophistication but nodded in agreement.

"On to the job at hand," Javid said and placed the dildo on a side table. He turned to Neela and roughly tore away her dress. Underneath she wore an old panty and bra which demurely covered all of her chest and crotch.

Tut tutting and shaking his head, Javid removed those offending garments too. Neela was smiling by now.

Then Javid asked her to sit down on the settee and spread her legs. Then he put a greedy hand to her pussy. She was already wet, but he said, "Let us get some lubrication," and kneeled between her legs and started to lick her pussy.

It was simply too erotic and soon Neela started leaking bucket loads of pussy juice. Instead of inserting the dildo, Javid continued to lick and gulp her juice. After Ten minutes, he dragged her down, lifted her ass and started to lick her asshole more ardently. This aroused Neela even more and her pussy got slippery with thick juices. Javid even managed to insert his tongue into Neela's asshole.

But just as her pleasure was building, Javid stopped his licking and rammed the dildo into her pussy. It was uncomfortable but not painful and soon her pussy stretched to swallow up the dildo.

Neela half expected Javid to fuck her ass, so, as he withdrew she moaned it protest. Javed grinned and said, "Poor queen, haven't you heard I can only fuck you in your husband's presence. Please be patient till tonight."

Neela saw that he was clearly delighted at the devious plan.

With a sigh of regret he moved back through the hidden door and Neela went to get ready for her threesome.

It was around 6 o'clock and she had just finished dressing up. She wore a bra and panties in shocking red. The panty was narrow and high cut and pressed tightly against the base of the dildo. The bra was underwired and designed to push her heavy boobs up and although made of thick lace, it barely covered the nipples.

Then she chose a short see through dress of virginal white that reached just below her waist and left nothing to the imagination. It's neck was a narrow V and gave a tantalizing glimpse of her swell cleavage.

She wore a dazzling gold chain with a single teardrop diamond so that it nestled in her cleavage. She looked in the mirror and was happy with the result.

Just then She heard Amir calling her. Expecting to see Javid and Amir she walked into the hall gently swaying her hips but was stopped in her tracks to find a stranger sitting with them and sharing a drink.

As she looked on suddenly self conscious of her wanton appearance, The looks of Javid and the stranger left no doubt that they appreciated it.

Amir rose and walked to her, "Welcome dear. How lucky we are and what an auspicious omen. Javid's and my dear friend Hamid is here to bless our union. Can you imagine, it was the only thing he asked for as his fees?"

Although a smile was fixed on her face, Neela was in deep regret as she realized that their threesome had just become a foursome.

"What kind of blessing?" Neela asked in a suspicious voice.

"I will just prepare you for the union princess." Hamid replied calmly and courteously.

Javid spoke, "As you can see my Queen such friends are hard to come by and we must show our gratitude in some form." He sounded almost apologetic.

Neela shrugged in resignation and joined them for drinks. Soon it was 8 pm and the terrace lights were lit. Javid spoke. "Dear Hamid, why don't you and the queen finish the rituals, we will join you later." Amir also nodded in agreement.

So Neela walked into the cold air along with a virtual stranger - this Hamid. He was clearly a man of few words. As soon as they were out on the terrace, he barked a single command, "Strip and kneel".

Scared of him, Neela quickly removed her clothes and kneeled on the stone floor on all fours. Hamid was clearly a voyeur. He simply brought a chair and sat in front of Neela his eyes flew to her heavy breasts which were swinging softly with her agitated breath and nipples were rock hard thanks to the cold air.

He opened a pack of cheroots and smoked them one by one simply sitting and staring at her breasts, enjoying her discomfort as their weight dragged her shoulders down. Halfway through the pack he barked, "On your knees." Neela compiled.

Once again he kept smoking while his gaze raped her at a distance. In some ways his wordless stare was the worst humiliation. Now her breasts were plump and Rosy and tender.

After smoking the whole pack, he abruptly got up, ordered her to stand by the pool and await her companions. Neela did as he said but cursed under her breath as he left.

Soon she was joined by Amir and Javid. While Javid was his casual self, pussy deprived Amir was panting in anticipation. As soon as they spotted her naked with boobs swaying, they both clapped in delight and rushed forward and immediately started to ditch their clothes.

Soon all three of them were in the pool and Javid had settled himself at her rear and Amir was in front. Before Amir could do anything, Javid instructed him to remove the pussy plug. As Amir was dragging out the dildo, Javid put his arms around and started to knead her boobs. After removing the dildo, Amir looked confused not knowing what to do and Javid took the lead once again.

He cocked an eyebrow and gestured towards the edge so that Amir could float right next to the wall, his back was pressed to the wall and his hands were stretched out by the pool edge.

Javid dragged Neela along, still kneading her globes and pressing on her nipples. He gently lifted her by her waist and lowered her pussy on to Amir's massive member. Thanks to the dildo, her vagina stretched and fit Amir easily. Then once again holding her boobs tightly for balance Javid's dick entered her ass.

Amir was lifting her by the waist and moved her up and down over his shaft. It was crude but she was aroused. Javid was more skillful. His upper body was glued to her back, his hands were roughly kneading her swollen boobs. His hips were moving furiously fucking her ass with violent thrusts.

But both men were too excited and before she had been aroused properly started to cum.

Amir was giddily happy and thanked Javid again and again. But Javid knew he had come too soon and bore a serious expression and walked in fast before they had even climbed out.

By the time Neela and Amir got out of the pool, Javid was already spread on their bed and was softly snoring. Careful not to make any noise that could disturb Javid's sleep, Amir went and slept on the other end of the bed.

Neela slipped into a silky white nightgown with high side slits and climbed into the bed. As the men had taken both ends of the bed, she settled for the middle of the bed.

She closed her eyes and was trying to fall asleep with Amir's loud snores in the background, but almost screamed in alarm when a warm body suddenly climbed on top of her.

The man understood what she was about to do and bent down and covered her Rosy mouth with his own lips.

Neela was shocked into silence at the unexpected pleasure of the first kiss. And she also recognised the familiar smell of Javid.

After a moment, when he was assured of her cooperation, Javid started to kiss more passionately and nibble on her lower lip.

Even though she had taken dicks in her mouth, no man had thought of kissing her till now. It was intensely pleasurable and even better than an orgasm.

Soon Javid slipped his tongue into her shocked mouth and silently urged her to play along. As she met his tongue with her own, she could feel his body shudder in pleasure. Neela also mimicked him and started sucking his lower lip between her own and running her wet tongue over his lips. Soon she could feel his erection poking her in the thigh but Javid was clearly in no hurry.

After several minutes of tongue play, Javid started to move down kissing her chin, neck, hollow at the base of her neck and as she kept moaning softly he reached her breasts. She was quite aroused now and her pert mounds were tingling in anticipation.

In fact, she expected him to tear away her nightgown and fondle her. But Javid surprised her again by trailing his mouth over the nightdress and sucking the poking nipples through the thin silk fabric. It was extremely erotic and soon Neela was thirsting her hips up and grinding into his dick in open invitation.

Then Javid slid his mouth down and lifted up the flap of the lower half of the nightdress. Then he bent his dark head and started kissing and gently biting her pussy lips and clitoris. As Neela arched her back in pleasure and pressed her hips into his mouth, Javid slipped his tongue in and started sending insistent waves of pleasure all over her body.

Soon Neela was in the throes of an orgasm and started moaning quite loudly. Javid quickly moved up and closed her mouth with a powerful kiss. His right hand took over from his mouth and with deep and rough thrusts of his fingers he sent her over the edge.

As she lay shaking and disoriented, Javid held her close, her boobs crushed into his chest and his nose buried in her hair.

She snuggled gratefully and whispered, "Can I ask a personal question?"

Javid drew her hips closer and gave a reassuring squeeze. Then slipped a hand into her ass crack, and started drawing lazy circles around her asshole.

"You can ask me anything, my Queen."

Moaning in pleasure at his antics, Neela whispered again, "Are you a homosexual?"

At this question Javid's whole body shook with silent laughter. And in an amused voice he replied, "No my innocent queen. I am a straight male. I love pussy, I love boobs, but my true pleasure lies in the ass. Just a matter of preference. Not to insult the homosexuals of course."

Neela understood this quite easily and whispered the next question, "Do you love me?"

Javid groaned and his whole body stilled, even his finger stopped probing her asshole. Neela was scared she might have angered him. But after a couple of minutes he hugged her tighter dropped a gentle kiss on her head and spoke,

"Of course my dearest queen I adore you. You are a gorgeous woman. Look at your skin, your creamy pert breasts, deep navel, shapely waist, bouncy ass, and long legs. What man can resist you unless he is blind and insane?"

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
190 Followers
12