Neela and Javid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neela continued her whispering, "When did you actually start loving me?"

"It was two months before the presentation. My father had sent me along with a personal message to deliver to you. That was the day of the royal fair, it was late at night and all your servants had sneaked out." Javid confessed.

"By then I had not seen you for at least a couple of years and remembered you as the flat chested tomboy. I walked into the room clearly marked as yours and it was empty. I kept going and found you asleep in the bath."

"I was so angry that you were so careless and could have drowned. So I came closer to slap some sense into you. But then the water had cleared and your naughty nipples were peeking out, your bush was not yet trimmed and your mouth was adorably red."

"I had fallen half in love with you then. So, I lifted you out and carried you in my arms and put you down on your bed. Before I could draw the coverlet, you turned over and your pert bottom rose in the air. That sealed the deal."

"You were so irresistible, I bent down and dropped a kiss on your buttocks and promised myself that I would have my dick in your ass one way or the other."

Neela was shocked, "Then why didn't you warn me about the ceremony? I would have refused the throne and saved my dignity."

Javid explained, "What would that achieve, you would be throne less, powerless, and I am sure my father would let you die a spinster than marry. We could obviously never marry being direct cousins. Now I know the presentation was painful but look at what you have, as soon as you conceive you will be the queen, you have the power, your kingdom, a gullible fool who can give you all the dick you need, and we are together and we are happy, content."

Neela couldn't argue with this logic, "But what about all those men groping me and fucking me, humiliating me don't you feel anything about it?"

With a tortured sigh Javid replied, "You are a stunning woman my Queen. You have no idea how compelling your charms are. how can I blame others for the same weakness that I feel everytime I look at you?"

Again Neela was silenced and Javid dipped his finger in her pussy and then started to slowly push his finger inside her ass. Knowing that Javid enjoyed it so much made her happy and aroused.

Neela whispered again, "Aren't you jealous of Amir?"

Javid replied with amusement, "Oh my innocent, why would I be jealous when I personally chose him for you? I know in your poor ass his dick is Painful but in your vagina, once we teach him, he will rock your world."

Neela asked, "What about having his child? He looks a bit retarded!"

Once again Javid explained patiently, "He is a village bumpkin, illiterate and innocent. Nothing wrong with this brain. Anyway I would prefer that you have his child than that of my useless father or my infuriating brother."

"Why didn't you tell me this before, you villain?" Neela beat playfully on Javid's chest.

"I was having too much fun watching your outrage my dear. I could see that you loved me subconsciously but we're not willing to accept the inevitable realities of our lives. So I had to be patient."

"You don't like fucking my pussy but you lick it and suck it, why?"

"First of all you taste like peaches and honey. Trust me eating your pussy is my privilege and before you ask about the licking of cum soaked pussy at a presentation, what can I say, I don't disgust easily. And although my dick prefers your ass over pussy, I personally happen to care about your pleasure. So I do whatever I can . Now fingering your ass, it's for my benefit."

"Would you like me to suck you?"

"Oh of course, but only when you are ready and the time necessitates it. Enough questions, turn over."

Before waiting for her reply he turned her over roughly and now he was lying on her back with his erection digging into her ass, his broad chest pressing on her back and his head next to her own.

Soon he was moving to and fro between her ass cracks and shallow humping over the nightdress. Javid reached for the side table and dipped his fingers into the bowl of soft and fragrant cream.

As Neela waited with heightened awareness, he slathered the cream all over his dick, lifted her nightdress and in a single stroke buried himself in her ass. For almost a minute he did not move then with harsh grunts he started sliding in and out creating a rocking motion.

This time Neela could feel his breath coming out in quick bursts on the back of her neck and his hips digging in with more power and his dick swelling to fill her asshole and finally he had his release, his body bucked and rocked as she felt his hot seed spill into her ass.

Soon he collapsed on her back exhausted and started sleeping with shallow breaths. Even though he was heavy, Neela slept not minding the weight. Soon she was also asleep and Amir continued to snore dead to the world.

The next time when Neela awakened, it was to grunting sounds and heavy pressure in her pelvis. As the daze of sleep cleared, she realized it was still early dawn and Javid and Amir had already gotten busy.

Lying on her side, she was sandwiched between Amir and Javid. Amir had nestled his head into her breasts and lustily pounded her pussy with his jackhammer of a dick.

Javid held her waist, his head buried in her hair and his mouth nibbling on the back of her neck. He had his dick in her ass, and was matching Amir's furious pace.

Soon Neela could feel her own arousal rising and climaxed quickly but Amir and Javid kept hammering her for a long time and she fell back asleep. Next time she woke up, she was alone in bed with cum oozing out of both her pussy and ass and slowly drying on her legs.

12