Neela's Presentation - Day 00

Story Info
Princess Neela's presentation turns into a naked torment.
1.8k words
4.18
40.8k
30

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
190 Followers

Princess Neela woke up and was instantly happy for it was the week of her 21st birthday and her birthday would be the one opportunity for her to escape all her troubles.

Neela had been a little unlucky since her birth - her mother died during childbirth and her father died soon after with the grief. So, the kingdom and Neela had been under the guardianship of her uncle (father's brother) Mihir, now in his 60s and his twin sons - Bijan and Javid . Pure evil would be an understatement to describe the trio and they controlled every aspect of Neela's life with an iron fist. Although she had the palaces to stay in sumptuous feasts, best jewelry and clothing, she had no freedom and had always been cared for by elderly female servants and was not allowed to venture out of the compound.

Only male contact was with her lascivious uncle and his equally degenerate sons. She also had to put up with her uncle's security chief Dara''s open salivation over her young nubile body on rare occasions that he came to check on the female security guards.

Her 21st birthday was when she would attain majority - she could marry a groom, take charge of her kingdom, and be free of her uncle's clutches at last. Since she became aware of this couple of years ago, Neela had been counting days and minutes - the day was finally here. And the monumental occasion would be celebrated with weeklong festivities which would begin with the presentation at the court and culminate with her birthday and coronation.

Neela had no idea what the presentation would entail - it was an ancient custom not invoked in last 500 years as there had not been a princess to ascend the throne. No matter what it included, as it was the key to her presentation, Neela was more than eager for it to begin.

But Neela did have some nagging worries. Although they were about to lose the kingdom, her uncle and cousins were surprisingly happy and excited for preparation for the presentation. Even Dara seemed to be in great spirits even though Neela had been sure to tell him many times that he would be the first one to lose his job as soon as she was crowned. And even more surprisingly, her servants who had raised her had all expression of gloom, looked generally depressed, and kept talking in hushed murmurs. She had a sense that they wanted to tell her something but we're scared of Mihir.

Presentation week Begins -

On day 1 of her Birthday week, Neela was woken up at 4.30 am by her servants and Nanny who were openly crying now. Although unbelievably irritated by their sentimentality, Neela decided to ignore it and keep a cool head.

The first order of the day was the scented bath - King Mihir had sent the best servant from his own household to get her ready. Although silent, the servant was so excited that her hands were shaking as she twisted Neela's long dark hair into a beautiful and sophisticated bun atop her head. Then she decorated her eyes with Kohl and painted her heart shaped lips with bright red fruit extract. Then she left Neela alone with the dress and withdrew from the room after taking her robe and discarded dress along with the towels.

Neela looked at her naked body in the full length mirror. At the risk of being immodest, she couldn't help admiring her own figure and she could also forgive her uncle and cousins for their desire for "who could resist her body?"

Her skin was fair to the point of translucence with a single cresent shaped scar just below her neck. Her breasts were larger than average, firm, jutting out without the need of any support and were topped with naturally red areola and nipples. Her stomach was flat and she wore a slender gold chain at her navel - the only ornament permitted for the presentation. Her pussy was covered with a trimmed bush and offered a peek of her vagina lips. Her legs were slender and long and her feet were small. Although she was quite slim for a woman at 5.8, her generous boobs and bouncy ass made her look curvy and sexy.

Satisfied with her appraisal, Neela picked up the garment to be worn. To her shock, there were no underclothes - it was just a long shift dress in bright red made of soft Jersey like material and fixed with two ties on her shoulders, and although it was somewhat loose and shapeless, Neela was sure that it would cling to her boobs and ass pretty revealingly when she walked. A bit disconcerted, she rang the bell for her servants many times to get her underwear, but nobody came. At the same time she heard the final bell for the assembly. She had hardly 15 minutes left for her presentation. Irritated but still refusing to be angry on her special day, Neela decided to wear the red shift dress and venture out of the dressing chamber to find some undergarments.

As soon as she wore it, she was disgusted by how it clung to her breast and rubbed her nipples, instantly hardening them and creating two focal points on her chest. It also started to get caught in her ass crack. "At least it showed no cleavage" Neela thought. Now Neela hurried to get out of the room and find a servant who could get her underwear for her.

But the second shock of the day awaited her just outside the door. To her complete embarrassment, Chief Guard Dara stood outside the door with ten of his soldiers.

As soon as she stepped out, Dara bowed and said , "Princess Neela, the King and courtiers were worried by the delay in your presence and we're wondering if you had changed your mind about the presentation?"

Although his voice was deferential, his eyes were running over her body in the most disgusting way and Neela could even detect a gleam of amusement in his eyes. The soldiers behind him were openly gaping at her boobs and nipples which were clearly outlined by the damned dress.

Although she was embarrassed, Neela controlled her emotions and told Dara with contempt dripping in her voice, "I would never change my mind. I am more than ready. Let us move to the court."

"As you wish my princess" Dara replied and escorted her past the deserted corridors and courtyards into King Mihir's palace and finally into the Royal hall that housed the throne.

In the third shock of the day for Neela, the hall was filled with men without a single woman in sight. There was King Mihir and his twin sons, the court doctor, the priest, around 10 courtiers, 5 neighbouring kings who were as old as Mihir, and around 200 representatives from various parts of her kingdom.

Disoriented and confused, Neela stood rooted to the entrance as Chief Dara walked forward and bowed to the King. Then the priest, an elderly man in his 50s with a full beard and potbelly, beckoned her, "Princess Neela, my child, please walk forward and come to the King." Although his words were paternal, his eyes were glued to the shape of her breasts and kept scanning her from top to bottom.

Neela shook herself and even though shaking inside, recalled her lifelong training and walked in the middle of the court as regally as possible. But as she walked, she became aware of increasingly salivating gaze of the courtiers and was self conscious as the dress kept sliding into her ass crack.

When she reached the throne, the King came down and welcomed her with a hug. This had been Mihir's way of feeling up her body for a long time and she was used to it. But, with the dress she was wearing, her breasts pressed roughly into his hairy chest and she could even feel his erection pressing on her stomach. As she was biting her lip to control the urge to scream, the King casually reached behind and pressed her buttocks roughly before releasing her.

As she was reeling with the shock, the Priest announced, 'Bijan and Javid, please come forward and welcome your cousin."

As Neela stood shaking, her cousins got up from either side of the throne and started to approach her. Instead of greeting her one by one, Bijan was suddenly in front of her and Javid was behind her. As Bijan dragged her shoulders towards him and crushed her boobs, simultaneously Javid pushed his crotch into her ass and hugged her from behind.

Neela was mad with indignation but couldn't say anything as the the whole court was watching it as if it was a normal thing. After 5 minutes of this cousinly hug, Bijan and Javid returned to their seats with wide grins.

As Neela stood in front of the court mortified And shaking, The Priest got up and talked directly to her, "My dear child, as you have come of age, you have two choices. You can undergo the weeklong presentation and assume the throne along with the husband choosen on the 6th day. Or you can continue in your uncle's care and let one of your cousin's ascend the throne. What do you choose?"

Now a bit troubled, Neela asked "What rituals does the presentation include my holy priest?"

Suddenly the priest was in discomfort, his eyes dropped and he told "It includes 7 days of rituals to prepare you for Queen hood and also to assure our court, allies, and subjects about your suitability."

Neela was satisfied. She had always been proud and overconfident about her knowledge and training. So, she was actually relieved and confidently said - "I choose to be Presented."

A gasp went throughout the court and everyone was suddenly smiling and looking at each other. Neela was reassured that people wanted her as queen and supported this presentation.

Then the Priest chanted something and declared "By the powers vested in me by King Mihir, I declare the presentation to begin."

Then amidst huge roar he continued, "7 days and 7 rigorous rituals that will prepare the princess for her life as queen. All the people here will participate and no one else will be allowed to meet the Princess until these 7 days are over. The palace will be sealed and all the needs of the princess will be met by Dara and his ten guards round the clock."

The Priest continued, "I will begin day 1 by anointing the princess, Neela, come and kneel."

Neela went as directed and knelt on the red stool in front of the King. That's when things started to get scary crazy!

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
190 Followers