Neela's Presentation - Day 01

Story Info
Neela is forced to go naked in the Royal court.
4.3k words
4.51
55.2k
40

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
204 Followers

Neela has been expecting to be crowned Queen But instead her naked torment starts in full force on her 21st birthday.

(This story is a work of fiction and all characters are above 18)

*

As Neela knelt stupefied, a guard bought the ceremonial knife to King Mihir. As she watched with increasing sense of dread, King Mihir kept eyeing her and touched the knife as to give permission for the ritual to begin.

The Priest moved from his seat and picked up the knife. He came and stood in front of Neela. As she was kneeling, her eyes were just above his crotch and she could already see his penis starting to harden and jut from the front of his trousers. Suddenly self conscious, Neela dropped her eyes.

Then the Priest spoke "With this sacred knife, I will cut the ties to your previous life and anoint you to begin life as Queen in service of the people."

Before Neela could comprehend what was happening, the Priest moved the knife in air and suddenly cut the ties on her shoulders. Before Neela could even react the dress had pooled at her waist as its backside was struck in her ass crack. Shrieking, Neela covered her breasts as best as she could, but her dainty hands could not offer much protection.

Then the priest was suddenly angry and scolded her "See what a bad omen, the dress should be pooled at your feet in a single stroke but now it is struck in your ass."

Embarrassed and scared into silence, As Neela looked on, the Priest snapped his fingers and Chief Dara came forward. As the Priest gestured towards her ass, Dara's rough hands lingered on her ass before his fingers dived into her crack and freed the dress. Now the dress was pooled at the bottom of the stool but Neela was bare ass naked.

Now there was no sound in the court, everyone was feasting on her pert, round ass, just waiting for her to turn. King Mihir was the happiest because he could clearly see her rounded breasts and pussy.

Then the Priest spoke harshly "Drop your hands to the side and stop covering yourself. You chose to be presented. Now don't bring ill omens to the ritual."

Fearful and embarrassed beyond belief, Neela looked pleadingly at her uncle, trying to catch his eye. But his eyes were glued to her pussy. The Priest continued to scold and at last like an automation, Neela gritted her teeth and dropped her hands.

Now everyone in the room was whispering to each other and the Priest looked very happy. He is signalled one of the guards and he brought forward something in a golden bowl.

As Neela kneeled eyes downcast and face red with shame, the Priest said "Princess, this is the holy oil made with mint and basil. I will anoint you now to signal the new beginning."

As the whole court watched with baited breath, the Priest took few drops of oil and asked her to open her mouth and dropped the oil in her mouth. It was cool and tingly with a sweet taste. "Not too bad" thought Neela.

Then, the Priest took a handful of oil and suddenly applied it on her left breast. Neela could hear the sharp intake of breath all over. Even King Mihir looked scandalized and jealous of the Priest's luck.

The priest slowly rubbed oil onto her whole breast, and tweaked her nipples. The cold air combined with tingling of oil and Priest's rubbing made her nipples jutt out like ripe grapes. Satisfied, the Priest turned his attentions to the right breast and repeated the procedure. Neela now not only had hugely engorged nipples, but felt the tickling of the moisture in her pussy. At least no one can know that I am getting wet down there was her consoling thought.

Then the priest quickly touched a few drops to her navel. By now His erection was so prominent, it could be seen for miles. Then he stepped back and looked at his handiwork. A bit relieved, Neela started to breathe easy.

Then to her shock, the priest said, "Princess, Please get up and stand on the stool, turn and face the court."

Once again Neela felt the dread and fear, but she had come too far. Like a puppet, she stood up on the stool and turned. Suddenly the crowd started to cheer. The view of her oiled and heavy breasts along with her pussy got them too excited.

With a raised hand Priest quietened the crowd. Then he slowly moved forward and started to pick up the oil bowl. Now Neela could see the open looks of anticipation and perverse pleasure on the faces of her cousins and courtiers. As she stood feeling more and more embarrassed, the priest came to the front, and directly put the oil soaked hand onto her pussy.

Several groans went around the hall, somebody murmured "lucky bastard" and the crowd broke into huge laugh. Even the priest was grinning. Thankfully he kept rubbing oil on her mound and did not put his hand inside her vagina! That was a small relief.

As she stood trembling, the Priest said, "Now for the ritual bath, but before that, burning of your old dress as we need to get rid of the bad omen thanks to your ass."

Neela grew even more red in face as the whole hall started to guffaw.

One of the guards bought a shallow iron vessel and a box of matches. As per priest's direction, he picked up the dress, put it in the iron vessel and lit the match. The dress started to burn immediately.

The priest spoke "Until you are crowned Queen, you were supposed to wear this dress only, but as we have burnt it, you will go nude for the next 7 days and atone for the bad omen you have created."

While Neela was paralysed with shock at this declaration, the whole crowd started grinning from ear to ear. This was better than anything they could have imagined.

Before Neela could recover, The Priest shouted "Prepare for the ritual bath."

Suddenly Dara and his guards sprung into action. At the other end of the hall a huge curtain was removed to reveal another shallow vessel this time in gold. It was not very large but two people could stand in it comfortably. The guards and Dara picked up the water containers surrounding it and stood in an orderly line to the side. The priest then placed a bowl of fragrant bath powder on the stool next to the vessel.

Then the Priest spoke "This ritual bath is a sacred ceremony denoting rebirth. So naturally, father or mother has to give it. But as our dear princess is an orphan, her guardian will do the duties."

Now, all jealous gazes were directed at Mihir who seemed so happy, that he was about to fall over. This was the worst - Neela thought -Because although her uncle, King Mihir had been finding opportunities to rub up against her or press her boobs. Now given free reign, Neela shuddered with horror as she understood what he might do.

The Priest continued "If Neela had her parents, this bath would be her right. But as King Mihir is her guardian, she has to request him to help her bathe and offer a gift in return. So, princess, go ahead and ask the King."

This was getting worse and worse. With deep humiliation, Neela turned and walked the short distance to.the throne. "Kneel and bow your head" the Priest barked from behind and Neela did as instructed.

Then she repeated the formal request as the Priest dictated it. Now the Priest said "O King, are you willing to do your duty by the princess and what favour do you ask of her?"

The King kept smiling lustfully and ogled her gleaming breasts openly. After what seemed an age he replied "I will do it with pleasure. And in return I would ask her give the navel chain as a memento."

The priest clearly expected this and said, "Stand up and go closer to the King Princess."

As she moved closer and stood, the King suddenly leaned forward and buried his head into her breast and at the same time drew her forward by the hips. Keeping his head pressed, he tried to remove the chain around Neela's navel. As Neela watched in dismay, the whole court started to cheer loudly. Then suddenly the chain was removed and Mihir set her back.

His grin was more open and more lewd and he kissed the chain and said, I will always treasure this my princess.

Now suddenly the Priest was impatient "We are losing precious time. Neela please walk to.the other end of hall to the bathing area and Bijan and Javid please escort your father as a symbolic protection force."

Mute in shock and disbelief, Neela started to walk forward. With each step, her boobs bounced proudly, her ass moved provocatively, and her whole body gleamed with the oil. As the crowd looked upon with lecherous and longing eyes, she walked the fifty yards to the bathing area followed by her uncle and cousins.

The Priest already there was bursting at the seams with his penis pushing against his pants. But he seemed unfazed. He started giving instructions -

"Princess, Go and stand in the vessel. Guard, pour the first container's water onto her, take care not to wet the head, just below her shoulders."

One of the ecstatic guards came forward and poured the water infuriatingly slowly while getting an eyeful of her bouncy boobs.

The Priest continued "My King, please come forward and do your duty."

King Mihir clearly elated and with a noticeable erection, came forward and took a handful of fragrant soap powder into his hands. He stepped directly in front of Neela and predictably grabbed her massive boobs with his hands. In fact it took two of his hands to completely cover her one breat and he started to mauling her globes and pinching her nipples.

As the court looked on with increasing jealousy and debauched looks, the Priest announced "O King, please make sure that no trace of oil is left. It is a bad omen and we can not afford another one."

With this, King Mihir became even more lustful and started to press and tug her breasts painfully. She even left out a few groans and was further embarrassed when everyone laughed. After around 15 minutes, Mihir started to move his hands down and slowly came down to her pussy and applied more soap and kept rubbing her mound. Thankfully he also did not slip his fingers inside her vagina and Neela was grateful as she could already feel the slippery wetness. Then the King moved to her back and mauled her ass some more. Ran a soapy finger down her crack and ground it against her asshole.

As uncomfortable and ashamed as she was, Neela's young body couldn't contain her response. Her pussy juices started flowing and her nipples became rock hard.

The Priest and her cousins were standing close and watching this with a smirk and open lust.

At last Mihir was finished. The priest signalled another guard to pour water and clean her. Then he told the King, "Are you sure, all the oil is gone? It is absolutely vital to avoid bad luck through her reign. For her sake you must be thorough, please check and make sure."

Then the King was even more happy, ran his greedy and rough hands all over her body pressing her boobs and ass and rubbing her pussy as the crowd continued to groan and gasp. Then he announced, "I have tried my best O Priest, but as I am old and my eyesight is falling I can not be sure."

As Neela stood puzzled, the Priest looked to consider for a minute and said in somber tones "That is very unfortunate my King, but ensuring removal of oil is crucial. Also only family can take part in the bathing ritual. So, I invite your sons Bijan and Javid to assist you."

As Neela looked on in total humiliation, Bijan came forward with a lustful grin and started running his hands all over her firm boobs. He even lifted them up and ran his hands below to ensure no oil was left. He moved his hands and ran them over her pussy. Then Javid who was clearly an ass man came from behind and spent a long time rubbing his hand over her mounds. Then ran a finger in her ass crack even pressing on her asshole. At last after 20 min of groping they both stepped back.

Now a surge of relief cruised over Neela and she relaxed her body that was taut with stress. But before anyone moved, Bijan suddenly spoke up

"My priest, I can see some oil on her thighs, please check"

The priest and Neela were both surprised considering the hour-long wash she just had. The Priest asked Bijan to investigate.

Bijan came forward obviously delighted and as Neela looked on puzzled, rubbed his hands on the wetness of her thighs, smelled it and then licked it.

Suddenly Neela's face crumpled as she realized what it was.

Bijan turned to the priest and announced in clear tones " Everyone relax. It is not oil. just Pussy juice , looks like our princess is very excited to become the Queen."

On hearing this, while Neela hung her head in shame, the crowd rolled in laughter as if it was a huge joke!

Looking relieved, the Priest announced "I am very happy with your cooperation princess, now please thank your uncle and cousins for their assistance with your ritual."

Reluctantly and with increasing disgust, Neela stepped out of the vessel and moved towards the King. Soon she had to undergo a repeat of the lustful hug by King Mihir where he leisurely rubbed her breasts against his chest and pressed his hips into her crotch. Then it was the turn of her cousins.

Bijan grabbed her ass and pressed himself against her pussy with an intimate look. At the same time Javid came from behind and grabbed her boobs and started pressing himself into her ass.

After 10 minutes of this torture she was released. At last this is ending Neela Thought with some relief but the Priest was not done. He announced "Dear princess, as the newborn child undergoes several traditional rituals so must you, and as the priest of your royal family, it is my duty to assist you."

So there was more to come!

Resigned to her fate, Princess Neela started to walk back to the centre of the hall as directed by the priest.

As the Priest stood in front of her at the centre of the hall with a lascivious grin, Neela had a premonition that it was his chance and he was going to make full use of it.

The Priest announced "The Royal tradition of first meal - keeping with our custom, it is peach which is the ceremonial fruit of our kingdom.''

The guard moved forward with a golden plate full of ripe peaches. The priest picked up a fruit and asked Neela to bite it, as she bit into the fruit, the juice burst from the overripe peach and ran down her chin and onto her breasts. As she looked confused, the priest said "Don't worry princess. I am here to help you" and ran his pudgy hands all over her chin, neck, and breasts scooping up the juices. Then to her further shock, he made her lick his fingers and clean the juice!

As the crowd looked on with increasing glee, the priest spoke " Now we will give the Royal princess, her first sword."

Neela was thinking, there is no way he can make this dirty, the Priest snapped his fingers and Dara with glint in his eyes came forward. He had a sword in his hands.

The Priest continued "If her mother was alive, she would receive the sword from her but unfortunately it can not be done so I will be standing in as the mother. Symbolic of this bond, and in time honoured tradition of motherhood I invite the princess to suck my nipples to denote her acceptance of my role."

Neela was scandalized and even more embarrassed as someone in the crowd commented loudly "wouldn't you like her to suck on something a bit lower" and the whole hall shook with their guffaws.

The priest smiling widely, crooked a finger and asked her to look alive. Reluctantly as she moved near, the priest dragged her forward and pressed her lips to his hairy nipples. As Neela desperately tried to take breath and move free, the priest continued to grab her ass with one hand and push her back forward so that her breasts were pressed on his stomach.

After what seemed like an eternity, he released her and stood back with a satisfied smirk.

"Now for Neela's first horse ride." As the priest announced, again someone in the crowd shouted "Is she the mount or the rider?" Once again the crowd laughed in obvious delight at her discomfort.

The Priest seeming to ignore the dirty remarks, asked for the wooden horse to be brought along and then instructed the princess to climb on it.

The horse was made for a 6 year old child and was very short. As the princess sat on it, her knees came up and pressed uncomfortably against her boobs. She sat like that for 15 minutes and at last rose with obvious relief when signalled by the priest.

The priest began again "Now for the final and the most crucial ritual - a girl turning into a woman."

Neela could feel the disgust rising in her belly, the priest took a red piece of cloth similar to that of her dress and rubbed it against her pussy roughly.

Against all her resolve, Neela's body started to react and her juices started to flow. The whole court could see the wetness seeping into the cloth and the priest's obvious delight in this ritual.

Finally after the cloth was completely wet, the priest withdrew.

I hope this is the last of him - Neela started to pray but it was not over yet.

The Priest announced in somber tone - "I am so delighted by your willingness and cooperation my princess. And I am sure you are satisfied with my services." Numb with shock, Neela nodded her head.

Then priest guided her to King Mihir and announced in somber tone "My King, as per the wishes of the princess, her presentation has been initiated. Hope you are happy with my guidance"

The king nodded vigorously and said harshly to Neela "Oh Neela how discourteous you are, please thank the Priest for his great service right now."

Once again ashamed and confused about what to do, the princess stood stupefied, the Priest laughed and said,

"Give the princes some time to learn my King. Come here Neela let me show you. First bring your hands forward and hold them together at your navel. Then come forward and give me a hug."

To Neela 's dismay as soon as she bought her hands forward, her boobs were crushed together. Then she moved and hugged the priest who enjoyed another grope of her ass and press of her breasts against his chest.

Satisfied, the Priest continued "Now let me introduce you to our important allies who have traveled here expressly for your presentation."

All the old lustful kings who sat salivating throughout the morning were suddenly at attention now. As the Priest led her in front of them, none of them took the trouble of getting up. They all sat with obvious erections and enjoyed the view of her pussy and bouncing breasts.

The priest continued "As today is an auspicious day stand in front of these noble kings and bend forward so that they can touch your forehead and bless you."

With growing dismay, Neela went in front of the first King and bent at the waist. Immediately her breasts swung like a pendulum temptingly in front of the King. As his right hand touched her forehead suddenly his left hand started to squeeze her breast. Neela gave a small moan of anguish but the priest was conveniently talking to Dara and paid no attention. After he had tugged her nipples and pressed her boobs to his satisfaction, the elderly king signed her to move to the next one. This mauling and groping continued with rest of the four kings and at last she was free to go to the priest.

Filled with shame after this kind of debasement, and worrying about being naked for next seven days the Princess slowly moved towards the Priest standing at the centre of the hall. Hoping for her humiliation to end and at the same time understanding why her servants and nanny were so depressed.

The Priest announced, "First Day of rituals are at an end. Now I request the king Mihir who is her guardian to handover the princess to the care of Dara and his guards."

The princess stood shaking in relief and the crowd sighed in obvious disappointment.

The king got up from his throne and came forward and stood next to Neela grabbed her and gave her an obviously lustful hug and then beckoned Dara forward. And pushed her towards him. Neela suddenly lost her balance and faltered, Dara obviously prepared for this, simply put his massive hands forward and grabbed her swaying breasts roughly and steadied her with an obvious lusty smile. His guards roared in laughter and approval. Even though she was now steady, Dara kept pressing her boobs as Neela's face grew red in shame. The Priest was conveniently deep in discussion with the king.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
204 Followers
12