Neela's Presentation - Day 07

Story Info
A demeaning marriage and painful wedding night.
2.2k words
3.95
27.4k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
201 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for a mature audience and all characters are above 18)

It was day 7 and after the sleepless night, Neela was awake and was feeling upbeat at the prospect of wearing some clothes after what seemed like a lifetime. Even the second round of enema could not dampen her spirits.

She even looked over benevolently and played with her soapy boobs and pussy as the guards stood around her bath masturbating. Her ordeal would be over. And she was quite sure, she could easily control a simpleton like Amir with sex and rule her birthright.

The first disappointment of the day occurred when Dara walked in but without clothes. When she asked, he simply said only Amir could give her clothes as per the custom.

To make matters worse, he was accompanied by the court doctor. The doctor simply asked her to bend over the table and then asked Dara for some oil. as she turned her head in alarm, the doctor took out a gigantic jewelled butt plug, soaked it in oil and roughly inserted it into her ass.

Neela screamed in pain as tears ran down her eyes. He took another jewelled plug and inserted into her pussy. Now she was properly sealed. The doctor sighed with satisfaction as his duty was over.

Neela was furious beyond belief but as soon as she stood up, the plugs rubbed inside and sent a wave of pleasure. She couldn't help but moan as the guards looked on. Dara was particularly delighted by her expression and mockingly commented, "Save something for the royal court princess, the king and courtiers await your pleasure."

Neela blushed at the double entendre but soon hurried along trying to get the day over as soon as possible. With each step, she was feeling intense waves of pleasure and struggled to keep her moans down. Her nipples hardened in no time and her breasts started to heave. All the guards noticed this and openly pointed at pussy juices flowing.

Soon they entered the court, but today the throne was empty and King Mihir stood with an obedient expression near the throne with the Priest.

The Priest was delighted by her appearance and beckoned her to come quickly as they had too many things to do - it was a busy day.

Soon the Priest started speaking to the crowd, "It has been eventful seven days and we are at the end of the presentation. The princess has proved her worth to us and we have sworn our loyalty to her. Now the time has come for Princess Neela to embrace us as our mother and accept us as her children and ascend the throne."

At this announcement, loud cheers went up. Neela had no idea what was about to take place but was glad at last she would get her throne.

The Priest beckoned her to go and sit on the throne. She wanted to close her legs and cover her pussy, but the base of the plugs pinched and forced her to keep her legs apart. As soon as the crowd glimpsed the plugs a roar of approval and applause went around.

The Priest smirked with great satisfaction and continued, "As the ultimate symbolic act of accepting this duty of motherhood, now our beloved princess will offer her breasts to the court, please maintain silence this is a solemn occasion and come in an orderly fashion. First King Mihir."

As Neela sat and trembled with shock, King Mihir moved too quickly for his age and before she could even say anything knelt in front of her and suckled her left breast while mailing her right breast. After 5 min or so, the Priest shouted, "My king pay equal attention to both breasts." At this encouragement, wasting no time Mihir shifted his attentions.

Soon the ordeal was over but before she could draw a breath, twins Bijan and Javid approached from left and right. They grabbed her at the waist at the same time and started sucking in her boobs. Javid especially kept biting and tugging. Although she yelped in pain, her body was aroused and pussy juices flowed like a flood.

Next, the 5 old Kings came and suckled literally like babies. Courtiers were more rough pressing their face into her cleavage and nipping her. Then came the endless line of her loyal subjects. The representatives even copped a feel of her pussy and pressed her globes every which way possible.

Then came her rascal guards led by Dara. Dara just bent and started licking and biting all over her bouncy globes. Although the crowd noticed it, they were too aroused to call a halt. The priest was once again conveniently deep in discussion with the King.

Dara then lifted her boobs with his hands and pressed them roughly while sucking on her nipples. This forceful action combined with the rubbing of the plugs created a forceful climax and Neela moaned loudly.

Suddenly the priest looked up and said, "It is so easy to make the princess cum, Amir is a lucky man. The room exploded in laughter. The guards followed Dara and sucked to their heart's content."

At last, it was over and the priest beckoned Dara forward, "Now that the rituals are over, the princess has to be prepared for the coronation. Please draw a perfumed bath and get her ready."

Once again to Neela's dismay, the bath was right at the end of the hall. The priest impatiently beckoned Bijan and Javid to assist her with the bath.

As they escorted her with obvious glee Neela braced herself for last of the embarrassment.

Soon Bijan and Javid stripped naked and stood with jutting erections in order to assist her with the bath. First Javid got in and the priest instructed her to sit on his lap. As expected Javid positioned his dick between her thighs as she sat on his lap face to face. Soon Bijan slid behind her and just sat at the other end of the tub happy to watch her torment.

The tub was only half full so as Javid started to rub herbs and flowers on her boobs the whole court could see her nipples getting erect and breasts heaving. Javid took his own sweet time cleaning her boobs and navel and then asked her to stand up. As she stood up mortified, Bijan started rubbing soap on her ass and pussy. It was Javid's turn to watch.

Soon the twins started to drench her with a water pipe and made sure that all the soap studs were gone.

After seven long days, the priest walked up to them with the red ceremonial towel. Javid took it with delight and dried her thoroughly enjoying the last chance to maul her pussy, ass and boobs. But as soon as she was dry she was asked to walk to the throne naked.

Understanding her powers, Neela was suddenly feeling confident and no longer self-conscious about her nudity. She had a great body after all

But before she sat on the throne, the Priest asked her to take the vow of secrecy and seal the records of the presentation ceremony. Without doing that she could not ascend at the same time she was foregoing any opportunity of punishing the bastards who had tormented and exploited her for 7 days. But having no option, with a sigh of regret, she took a vow of silence and sat on the throne.

Soon the priest bought the family tiara and put it on her head ceremoniously while the whole court stood up reverentially and clapped. It was a strange sight, diamond tiara, rock hard nipples, heaving breasts, and leaking pussy made a strange vision.

Now Neela expected to get her clothes but the Priest was preoccupied. Before she could say anything, the massive doors of the royal court opened and Amir, her fiance walked in accompanied by his manservant carrying a parcel.

Although her whole being revolted at the concept of marrying Amir, Neela was glad at the prospect of wearing clothes again.

Amir walked forward lasciviously eyeing her naked form and soon stood in front of her. King Mihir made the formal introduction and as per custom Amir kneeled in front of her and a wide smile broke on his face seeing the plugs in her holes. Already his penis was stirring. Neela was terrified now as many servants had told her how big and how rough Amir was.

Although shuddering, she looked towards the priest for further instruction. The priest asked Amir to present his fiance with the choice of his clothing. As Amir picked up the dress, Neela was dismayed again to see a white transparent shift dress and no underclothes.

Soon the priest asked her to kneel on the stool and eased the Lacy garment over her head. Smoothed it over her boobs and ass. The dress was not only transparent but formfitting. Her ass was clearly outlined, her boobs and nipples jutted proudly and as she wore no underwear her crotch developed an embarrassing wet spot.

The priest asked Amir to kneel next to her and swiftly performed the marriage ceremony. Then it was time for gifts. She gifted Amir the white cloth soaked up in her virgin blood. He crushed it to his face in obvious delight and thanked her with a moronic grin.

Soon everyone stood up and congratulated each other on the successful ceremony. Now the people representatives we're led out and only the King, Neela's cousins, priest, courtiers, and the allies remained.

They were given celebratory wine to drink and soon the party was moved to the bridal chamber. Even though she had been raped in public, Neela didn't know what to expect on her wedding night.

In the room there was a huge four-poster bed surrounded Gilt-edged chairs. With a sinking heart, she understood her humiliation was far from over. Just before going in Javid dragged the groom aside and whispered something in his ear. Neela was red with embarrassment and could not dare to imagine what he might have told.

As Amir stopped for a glass of water, Neela decided to try her luck and said, "Darling Amir, can't we just do the deed and get rid of the crowd quickly?"

Amir suddenly turned to her with a Stony face and said silkily, "Oh Darling you might have had your fill of crowds but this is my first time."

Neela's breath caught at this obvious cruelty and cursing her luck she moved forward. With Amir following close behind. As they went in first they saw the usual crowd sitting with cigars and wine glass as if waiting for the show. Then to her shock, she saw her blood-soaked cloth spread over the bed.

Although scared she was determined not to give in to these bastards. As Amir led her she walked silently but proudly and halted next to the bed. Soon Amir's manservant came over and helped him undress leaving only his shorts. They left not much for imagination and the bulge was getting bigger by the minute.

Before she could talk or move, Amir gripped her thin dress at the neck and ripped it right in the middle. As he through it towards the spectators, one of the courtiers caught in with a great flourish

Shocked to the core, Neela stood silently looking down, her face turning red with embarrassment. Amir was in no hurry. He went around her and slowly started to graze and pinch at her flesh. His attention moved to her breasts and he started pressing them roughly. Then he asked her to kneel like a dog on the bed.

This drew a gasp from the spectators as Neela's heavy breasts hung heavy and her ass and pussy were up on display.

Amir moved in front of her and dropped his shorts, freeing his monster erection. It was thick and long like a club with a bulbous head and glistening with precum. He barked Neela to open her mouth and shoved his dick in roughly. She could only take only 3/4th of it in and gagged in obvious distress. Amir paid no heed to her pain took his own pleasure. Soon he was bored with her small mouth and moved to her back.

Amir gave a look over to her ass and pussy hanging in the air and glistening with her juice. With a grunt of obvious satisfaction, Amir removed her ass plug and without gap roughly inserted his engorged penis. Neela could feel her ass tearing up as his massive member rocked her body. Amir bent forward and started to maul her boobs while fucking her in the ass.

Soon Neela expected him to remove the pussy plug and fuck but it never happened, Amir came in her ass and she could feel his hot seed spilling all over her ass crack.

Soon King Mihir and the priest came over along with her cousins and thanked Amir and congratulated him on successful consummation. Javid was particularly delighted and said aloud making sure that Neela heard, "Just till her menses Amir. Once her pregnancy is confirmed rules of progeny are fulfilled and you can take her pussy. Till then please keep the hole plugged."

"What if the seed fails?" king Mihir asked the Priest.

The Priest replied, "Then we will have to try again. I am sorry for putting this responsibility on you and the twins but would you be willing to make the sacrifice for the good of the kingdom?"

Then as Neela looked on stupefied with the knowledge that her ordeal would never end, the King and the Twins said in unison, "Anything for the good of the kingdom".

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
201 Followers