Neela's Presentation - Day 06

Story Info
Neela loses her virginity and is raped in public.
3.3k words
3.87
49.8k
21
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
202 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audience and all characters are above 18)

As day 6 dawned, Neela sat up in her bed drained and numb. She couldn't even imagine what could be worse and was scared to think what awaited her in the so-called loyalty ceremony. Considering her experience throughout the week, she definitely could not be positive.

By then she was used to the lascivious presence of guards and their open masturbations. As long as they don't touch me she thought and shuddered.

Soon it was 10 am and Dara walked in. Then he barked the guards to set the bath. Soon a fragrant bath infused with herbs was set in the corner of the room and she stepped into it for taking bath.

Behind her she heard Dara comment, "Please wash thoroughly princess today is an important ceremony."

This was followed by guffaws from his rascal guards. Soon she finished her embarrassing bathing careful not to wet her hair and stepped out for air-drying as she was not allowed any clothes.

Soon the Priest came in and after running a lusty eye over her boobs and pussy beckoned her to follow. Then the guards and Dara escorted her to the Royal court.

The priest was glad to see that everyone was assembled. Soon he started speaking to the rapturous crowd.

"As you know today is the loyalty ceremony in which we swear our life and loyalty to our beloved princess. We each will get our turn but before that, there is the question of princesses' bridegroom who will be her consort and rule alongside her."

At this proclamation Neela suddenly became attentive. At last, it looked like all her ordeals were worth it if she could find her soulmate and punish the insolent court for her degradation. Suddenly a wave of hope started to rise.

The Priest continued, "As we all know, our Queen's consort should be willing to accept our rituals and beliefs. So he has to be someone who is from our kingdom or one of our allies."

Right then the familiar feeling of dread started to creep up Neela's spine and chilled her.

The Priest said, "Most importantly he should be willing to perform the act of first penetration right now and leave without asking questions and return for a coronation or willing to forego the right of first penetration and be her husband without asking questions in future."

Now the Priest turned to the King, "Oh King Mihir as her guardian what would you suggest?"

Clearly Neela's uncle was bursting to answer but he paused for a couple of minutes for modesty. Then spoke up rapidly, "I am sure no man can accept a wife without the right of the first penetration but I have a nephew Amir who is willing to take her after loyalty ceremony and give up the right of first penetration."

Suddenly Neela started to shake and her whole body coiled in derision at the idea of marrying this nephew - Amir a 6 foot giant who was hung like a donkey. Rude and uncouth, she had heard from many servants about his habit of exposing himself to the servants and raping them for days at a time.

But Priest and courtiers paid no attention to her. By now they were used to her nudity and discomfort.

Now the Priest was pleased, "I am sure Amir will make a great king and anyway King Mihir and his sons will prove to be ample assistants. Now moving to the loyalty ceremony."

Now all eyes were on Neela and the crowd was smiling in unison. The Priest continued, "The first loyalty would be oath by penetration."

Suddenly there were many sniggers but the Priest silenced them, "Please be serious loyalty ceremony is not a sexual act. It is an age-old and sacred custom. Enjoy it, cherish it but don't make it dirty." Neela snorted at this but her fears returned.

The Priest ordered, "Prepare the princess for the ceremony. As her husband has foregone the right to penetration, I will be performing the ceremony. I invite her dear cousins Bijan and Javid to help the princess as only the family can make one comfortable during these strange rituals."

As he snapped and signalled, Bijan and Javid hurried to the centre of the hall and 4 guards carried a heavy oak table which was waist height. It was carved with dirtiest sex positions imaginable and the princess could not stop the shaking.

Soon the Priest signalled and Bijan and Javid led her to the table, helped her get on top and made her lie down spread-eagled. The priest asked them to adjust her position so that her pussy was at the edge of the table and her legs were dangling.

Now as per Priests direction, Bijan took a handful of oil and smeared it all over her pussy and slipped a couple of fingers inside for good measure. Then Javid the ass man came forward grinning. Neela knew he would do some mischief so she watched apprehensively. He oiled his hand and slipped 2 fingers in her pussy and started push forcefully. His hand movements actually forced her body to rock back and forth making her boobs bounce invitingly. While everyone was ogling her bouncy twins, Javid suddenly slipped his other two fingers into Neela's asshole.

Neela gasped in both pain and shock. Hearing her yelps, the priest came over and asked her what happened but She was too embarrassed to talk about it. Javid removed his fingers with a smirk and moved away after bowing to the Priest.

Now the priest put his hands inside her pussy and gave a satisfied grunt. Then without further words dropped his pants and pulled out the pulsating and engorged phallus.

With a single stroke, he embedded deep into her and tore her hymen. The princess screamed in pain and the Priest withdrew his penis covered in oils and her virgin blood. She was left on the table on for another 10 minutes and her blood pooled below her waist.

Then the priest barked an order and she stood up on shaky legs. Horrified at the sight of her blood and the mess. Suddenly the priest clapped and the whole royal court joined him.

The Priest said, "Even in this day and age I am delighted that you have a true virgin queen. I had thought this would be symbolic but praise the Lord for we have the real thing."

As the crowd continued to applaud, The Priest beckoned Dara and the Chief guard walked in front of the princess with the length of white cotton cloth edged in delicate lace.

The Priest addressed Neela, "Dear princess, your virgin blood is precious. Please mop it up with this sacred cloth and gift it to your husband as he has foregone his right."

Still reeling with shock, Neela took the lacy cloth and bent to mop the blood on the table, on the floor and on her thighs. Then the priest snapped and pointed to his dick. With great shame burning on her face, Neela slowly wiped his dick clean of her blood and oils.

Now the ceremony over, the cloth was taken away. As the priest adjusted his cloth, a sudden excitement seemed to run through the crowd.

The Priest once again started to speak, "Now to the next part of loyalty ceremony. Her people are most important for a Queen so she must pledge her loyalty to her subjects. She will rule them with her 5 senses, so in a symbolic ritual of oath by representation, one of the 200 representatives present here will swear an oath on Princesses eyes, ears, mouth, hands, and heart."

Neela couldn't make the head or tail of it but suddenly the crowd of people representatives started to scream and shout. But the Priest simply raised his hand and silenced them.

Then he said, "Now we will choose the honoured representative by lottery."

Then a gold vessel filled to the brim with chits was brought to the princess, still disoriented, she just picked a chit at random. Then the name on the chit was announced and a merchant of 80 years came forward with a lascivious look on his face.

As directed by the Priest he stood in front of the princess and removed his trousers. He had a short but thick penis that was semi-erect and he was a bit self-conscious.

Now the Priest looked at him sympathetically and said, "Do you need some help?" The merchant nodded vigorously.

Neela was paralysed with fear not knowing what to expect next. Then the Priest beckoned to Bijan who rose with a swagger and walked over and stood behind the petrified princess.

"Now my dear man, you are an esteemed subject, look at your princess and bring forth your loyalty and gift it to her." The Priest said, "and Bijan, please help your cousin."

Suddenly Bijan's hands sneaked to the front and started to pull on Neela's nipples while his crotch ground into her naked ass. He started mauling her boobs and pressing them. The merchant immediately caressed his limp dick and in no time he was masturbating fiercely.

"At least I won't have to touch him," was the one coherent thought on Neela's mind. But as he neared the climax priest made a signal to Bijan and suddenly he forced her on her knees right in front of the merchant's throbbing cock.

Before Neela could protest, the merchant started bathing her face with his sperm - it was on her eyes, in her mouth and ears, making her splutter. Now the Priest angrily told him that he missed hands and heart. With a look of obvious pleasure, the merchant scooped the sperm from her face and dabbed to her hands then took some more and applied to get left breast exploiting the opportunity to press the boob and pinch the nipple painfully.

As Neela stood up with cum soaked face and body she could see many in the crowd openly masturbating and jeering.

Now the priest came forward and spoke, "look at this white cloth my child, if you take it and wipe your face you will acknowledge the loyalty and in turn, promise him and your subjects safety and your silence."

"What option did she have?"

Seething, Neela took the white cloth and cleaned herself rigorously. Soliciting some laughs when she rubbed cum from her boob.

Now the priest asked Neela to hand over the cum soaked kerchief to the merchant, which he accepted with obvious glee.

Dreading, Neela prepared for her next ordeal. The Priest spoke up, "The protection is paramount to the Queen so, her safety has to be ensured by an oath of loyalty by the members of her protection squad. Which they will do with Oath by Donation. They will donate their sperm and symbolically assure their vitality, youth, and even their children to the service of their beloved queen."

At this announcement, Neela was totally dejected and stood rooted to her place. The 10 guards and Dara came forward stood in an orderly line and dropped their trousers. The Priest gave the Princess an earthen pot and instructed her to move to Dara and ask for the loyalty of him and his squad.

Ass soon as she stood in front of them face red, and eyes downcast, pot in hand, the guards started to whip their dicks furiously. Thankfully they did not need any assistance and started to cum soon. As directed by the priest, Neela went to each of them and taking their Penis in hand, directed their jizz into the pot. Many guards took the opportunity to maul her breasts as she stood helpless and humiliated.

Finally, she moved to the top of the line and to her surprise Dara was still stiff and going strong. It had been 15 minutes and the priest was getting impatient. When he urged Dara to hurry, Dara replied with a straight face, "I am sorry holy priest, fortunately I have never had to masturbate and can not cum unless someone is sucking my balls."

At this, a huge gasp went around the hall and everyone started salivating in anticipation. With a roll of his eyes, the Priest said, "Please help the chief guard princess, we have so much to do and the time is running away."

Shocked and reluctant, the princess slowly kneeled at the feet of Dara and started to open her mouth, suddenly Dara stopped her with a gesture and said, "Please lick them first for some moisture."

Humiliated beyond belief, the princess slowly opened her mouth and started licking his hairy black balls. They tasted terrible and rotten but she could not help it. Soon Dara gestured and she took the entire sack into her mouth and slowly started sucking, as disgusting as it was Neela could still feel moisture trickling from her pussy and was more embarrassed. Thankfully soon Dara came and with a great sense of relief, she collected his jizz which the priest sealed and handed over to Dara for safekeeping.

Next was the turn of courtiers.

The Priest beckoned 10 courtiers, "You have proven to be loyal to the throne of our kingdom no matter who sits on it. Please prove your ritual loyalty for the princess as dictated by the custom with the oral oath."

At this order, the courtier's started to move towards the princess.

The Priest addressed the princess, "My beloved princess, please stand with your legs shoulder-width apart. Let your courtiers prove they are willing to abide by your order whether it is holy of holy or deliberate evil."

Confused more than ever Neela stood wide-legged as instructed. Her pussy as asshole was admired by the crowd with loud whistles.

As she stood courtiers moved one by one and kneeling behind spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole. As disgusting the act was she still felt a strange thrill all over her body. Then quickly each of them kneeled in front and licked her pussy.

All of them took the opportunity to press her ass and move their tongues inside her pussy within this short time.

The Priest spoke up, "Now to the final loyalty ceremony, Oath by progeny. This oath will be given by all those who have a legitimate right to the throne, they will give their sperm today and the child born in 9 months could be from loins of any one of them. So not knowing, none would attack the princess's progeny and would support the child as and when needed."

At this proclamation, Neela realized she was about to be fucked by all the people left and tears started rolling down. The priest, angry, turned and chided her sternly, "Can't you see this is for the safety of you and your child, they will never challenge your right to rule after this and you should be thanking your stars."

At this Neela quietened and mutely accepted her fate and stood shamefaced.

When the priest clapped, the guards bought down a plush bed and placed it at the centre of the room. Then priest spoke, "King Mihir is making a great sacrifice by giving up his crown so the first right to progeny will be given to him."

At this word, King Mihir eagerly climbed down and walked to the centre. Immediately got naked and grabbed her pussy while kissing her roughly on her lips. And started pinching her nipple with the other hand. Soon in spite of her efforts to control, Neela's body betrayed her and she was dripping wet. The king asked her to lie down and entered forcefully and kept rocking front and back for about 5 minutes. Soon the old man was done and withdrew with obvious delight.

As soon as the priest announced his name Bijan rushed over, he was already throbbing aroused and ready to climax. He pushed into the slippery pussy and within a couple of strokes spilt his seed.

Soon it was Javid's turn. He took his time and leisurely sauntered over. This was tolerated as he was known degenerate and his kinks were indulged by one and all thanks to his dashing looks and charm. Instead of whipping out his dick, Javid kneeled between her legs and started to lick her pussy which was overflowing with cum and gently bite her vagina lips and clitoris.

Neela was shocked as she slowly felt her own climax building. Till now she had felt only shame And pain. Suddenly it became so pleasurable. All tension drained and she started moaning and slowly rubbing her breasts. The whole crowd gasped at her wanton reaction and started to murmur.

Just when she was on the brink and panting desperately, Javid abruptly stood up and pulled out his dick. Instead of entering her, he laid down next to her and made her sit on top and take him. Too aroused and desperate for a Cumming, Neela sat on top of his cock and started to bounce up and down. Javid just laid there enjoying the view of her bouncing breasts and occasionally holding her waist. Soon she couldn't hold any longer and came violently and slumped on top of Javid forgetting how despicable he was in her moment of pleasure.

But Javid was not done. He had not yet had his climax, he just rolled her under and started to rock front and back in a rough manner. Soon he spilt his seed and before moving away kissed her nipples and sauntered back to his seat.

The crowd surprised into silence suddenly gave an appreciative roar. Neela shut her eyes tight and just lay there like a statue.

Now was the turn of 5 kings - thankfully they came within 2 minutes each spent more time sucking on her boobs.

At last, Neela stood up with great effort and was too ashamed to look anyone in the face. The Priest obviously happy boomed, "Now go to the Kings and your cousins, touch their life-giving organ and say, Thank you for your seed, may we have a strong and healthy son, and may you always protect him."

With growing shame, Neela moved to King Mihir, held his penis in hand and repeated the words. The king, in turn, pressed her pussy and nodded his head. She did the same with 5 neighbouring kings. Then she held Bijan's penis and to her disgust, it started throbbing right in her hand. Soon she moved to Javid and held his penis. Javid then put a single finger inside her pussy and tugged on her clitoris making her wobble on the legs.

Soon enough the princes moved back to the centre of the hall.

The priest was pleased as a punch. He called Dara and told him, "Dear Dara you have sworn fealty to the princess and now you and your guards are her trusted protectors. So please assist the doctor in preparing her for her wedding, wedding night, and coronation ceremony."

Now quickly the princess was ushered out by the guards and the doctor led the way. Neela was used to the groping by the guards by now and was thinking about what was the preparation going to be. She had no doubt it would be a terrible ordeal.

As soon as she reached her room, the doctor opened his bag and took out pipes and some bottles. And announced, "We will begin with an enema."

As she was reeling in shock, the guards directed by Dara came over and lifted her and made her lie down spread-eagled on the hard bed. Immediately, the doctor put a tube up her ass and pumped it full of liquid. Soon she was feeling unbelievably uncomfortable and needed to go to the toilet. Instead of letting her up, the doctor just signed and one of the guards carried a chamber pot. Soon she was emptying her bowels into it and crying with shame.

The doctor and guards paid zero attention and repeated this until the water ran clean.

Soon she was exhausted and slept while guards kept a watch on her naked body.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
202 Followers