All Comments on 'Neela's Presentation - Day 01'

by Phoenix20

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Please write more :)

Phoenix20Phoenix20about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Glad that you enjoyed the story.

Next few episodes are under review, hopefully publish soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Waiting for the next part ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next parttt

I am loving this. Cannot wait for the next part! Pleaseeee write more❤️

Phoenix20Phoenix20about 4 years agoAuthor
Next Part is up

The Next chapter in Neela's ordeal is published. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/neelas-presentation-day-02

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I haven’t read this but I wanted to thank you.

I thoroughly enjoy Reluctance stories but I have some triggers so I always check the category and tags for a story before I read it.

I really appreciate that you added comprehensive tags to this story. One of my triggers is incest so naturally I haven’t read any of your story. I just wanted to thank you for being thorough, it’s really appreciated.

Tess (UK)

Phoenix20Phoenix20about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Tess (UK)

Thank you Tess for your feedback.

Please check back in another week, I will be publishing reluctance/non consent stories without the element of incest. Hope you will enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for the revenge element from Neela

I just found the chapters for Neela and I am hoping that at the end she will get her revenge/retribution for the trials that she has to endure. One thing that I look for in reluctance stories is an ending period. Usually most stories have endings of a month or more but the story does not end, it just quits. At the end, the victim usually becomes sex-crazed. Only rarely does the victim actually exact vengeance and comes out with a new respect for their life. Well, based on the descriptions in the follow-on chapters Neela will probably not become Queen and get any revenge. Or she will be a Queen without any real power and be subservient to her husband. Oh well, it is a fantasy and does have a unique twist to the start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous