Neela's Presentation - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel 200+ crowd in the royal court enjoying the mauling by Dara and envying him. And to make matters worse her pussy started dripping and the thick juices started to run down her thighs. Encouraged and aroused by this Dara started to pull and pinch her nipples which started become like ripe grapes but hard like stones. Even her breath became shorter. Suddenly Dara left her boobs and picked up the moisture running along her thighs and shouted to priest with obvious play acting innocent voice "My king, my priest , the princess has some discharge. Please look her over."

The priest laughed loudly and was joined by the king and the crowd.

"Don't worry Dara, it is quite natural, anyway our court doctor will be there tomorrow to ensure her health."

With these omnious words he signalled them to March out with the princess.

As they moved out suddenly even the wide corridors of the palace became suffocatingly crowded because the guards were just walking too close trying to rub against her ass and boobs. Dara was walking next to her enjoying her obvious discomfort and shame. The guards who had not even spoke or looked up at her till yesterday were groping her without regard.

Then at last they were at the end of the corridor and in front of massive double doors. They led to a large open room which had a massive bed but without any bedsheets or rugs and a wooden table loaded with fruits .

And suddenly Neela remembered that apart from the damned peach she hadn't eaten anything and was hungry. As she started towards the table she turned imperiously and dismissed Dara and his crooks.

But the monsters just stood there grinning and ogling her. Dara came forward and running his dirty gaze all over her body, explained "Princess Neela, for next 7 days all 11 of us would be with you 24×7 to ensure your safety."

Suddenly a chill ran up Neela's spine. This was so horrible spending so much time so exposed to these men. But her fate was sealed. So she nodded with outward calm and walked to the table. Picked up an apple and ate it sitting on the bed. All this time 11 pair of eyes were measuring every inch of her body.

Suddenly the door flew open and the Priest walked in along with the King. "Oh my dear proincess, we are hear to check your comfort" the priest announced imperiously.

Then Neela unable control any longer, screamed at them to remove the guards and give her some fucking clothes. At this the Priest grew red with fury and shouted "You willingly chose presentation now this will be your fate. If you can not go through you will be banished and Mihir will be King."

At this Neela quietened once again feeling helpless and ashamed.

Then the Priest said roughly "Please lie down. On the bed we need to see if it suits."

Sputtering with indignation, Neela went and lied down on the bed. The priest moved forward and ran his lustful eyes all over her. Satisfied with his handiwork, he turned to the King and raised his eyebrow in question. The king already clutching his crotch disgustingly came forward and directly put a hand on her pussy. "Still wet" he exclaimed with obvious glee and the guards started to laugh and rub their crotches disgustingly.

Suddenly it all overwhelmed Neela and hot tears started to spill from her eyes. Instead of sympathy it got her more laughs and scorn. As the Priest and her uncle moved out , Dara looked at her and cruelly said, " 6 days left my Queen and at the end of day 7, today will feel like a picnic."

Then smirking, he walked out and Neela was surrounded by lustful guards who were obviously aroused and enjoying her pain. Giving a sigh she closed her eyes tried to . get some sleep.

12