All Comments on 'Neema Ch. 02'

by xindiigo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awe

Boo, I was hoping it would stick to Non-consent and she would still hate/fear him. But of course it turned into magic dick syndrome. It's fine if there's a HEA at the end. But her falling in love with him is too quick. All that said, I am still looking forward to the next chapter and I hope there's more angst in the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

How naive can you make her? Any girl nowadays would know she was RAPED. And none would have feelings for her rapist like this. She would be panicked or in shock if he approached her, not starry eyed!

And the guy is so selfish and disgusting, a true sociopath. It's about him and his 'needs', he couldn't care less about her. I feel like punching my screen right now. Won't be reading this garbage any further. Couldn't even finish this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm the author. I must say I can't really keep up with what you guys want. I think I've got to remember that I can't make everyone happy. Some days I'm paralyzed with the mean comments you leave I can't even write. I don't own your reactions, but I've come to understand that I own my creativity even when you don't like it. It's okay if you don't read. It doesn't mean I'll stop writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't understand why some people have to keep making mean comments. You can make comments but don't have to be a dick about it. If you don't like the story, stop reading and move on to the next one. It's nothing wrong with telling the author about what you don't like about it but be respectful in your choice of wording. I think it's a good story, not the best I've read but maybe next chapter will be better. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Your story is awesome as is. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Your writing is good.. Read your other stories too.. Waiting for the next chapter.

princesskittenmeprincesskittenmeover 7 years ago
Amazing

Pls update!!!!love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait anymore

Why is it taking so much time to update?? Sorry can't wait to read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!!

Please write another cbapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ugh

He's a rapist and she's in shock. I understand the genre. But why do you write this as if he doesn't know that she said no? He acts like she consented.

And why is she so ashamed of her body? Why is she willing to think herself into kinda liking her rapist?

Are you basically saying girls who get raped really want it or are conflicted? They aren't. They don't. If you write a rape, make it an honest rape. Not this conflicted bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was an awesome story! I sincerely hope that you are planning to write some more about these 2 young lovers. Otherwise, you will leave your fans hanging off the cliff wondering what would've happened. Have a heart, write some more.... Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous