All Comments on 'Negative Space'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good "hook" to a story getting you into the life of the main character and her frustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The literotica curse is alive and well

Yet another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intriguing

I just saw a screening of "Shame," and the instant attraction between two strangers on the subway in your story reminds me of Shame--only this promisesbecause lee positive because it's a different genre, and Shame was about sexual addiction as a black hole. Sex for the main character (a smoking hot Michael Fassbender, in a sure Oscar-nomination performance) was nothing more than a temporary, anguished fix to be able to function with a semblance of normalcy. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters and hope you finish this story!

SweetlingSweetlingover 12 years ago

What an excellent, intriguing story. Your descriptions of the environment are just incredible-- I know what it's like, taking care of kids. Please write more! I really want to know why she isn't a doctor!

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago
hmm

who is this man on the train & whatever in the world happened b/t Lana & Tom? If she was in medical school, why didn't she become a doctor?

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Nice Start

I'm alittle late to this series so I don't have to wait for the next chapter, it's already post and that's right were I'm going. I need more of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Refreshing

Please continue to update this well and uniquely written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nicely done,

its always nice to get a literate tale. For an opening page there were plenty of questions raised as well as a couple of quietly amusing lines. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
yes

yes definably a very interesting beginning, i love how the main character seems like average everyday girl just trying to make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting beginning to this story, I wonder where you're taking it and look forward to reading the next chaper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous