All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 05'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutly loving the progession of this story..waiting patiently for the next chapter :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
On the brink of a great story

With your main character poised to make the great leap into the world of vampirism, it's an exciting moment. I can't wait to discover your take on the vampiric culture. Plus, we still have so much to learn about the heroine and her sponsor, his majesty the Prince.

This is exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

oooooo burnnn!!! i love this girl! keep going with your story, its good.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I just ran across this story and am so glad to have done so! I really like Lana's strength of character and spark....and Theo is just plain hot! Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

michassmichassabout 13 years ago
well done

The spunk of Susan St. James in love at first bite, and an MD too.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
YES

I love the fact that Lana told Allison off. There seems to be a newer more stronger Lana coming forward. And since I see in her future a Prince of the Vamp's, she will need all her resources to be Princess.

Well I started chapter 1 today and am now caught up. I find myself looking forward to the next chapter, which can only mean I like your story.

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago

Great start! Seeing that this is your first story, please let me tell you just how addictive most of our reads are... we are loyal to the end and at times we will not allow to to quit writing, especially if your good. And honey you are great!! Your story has a wonderful beginning, and interesting middle, and I hope a long lived ending. Try to make them longer though, your chapters are a tease and made me hungry for more. Don't be a strange, I'll check back soon. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope your serious about this, because I could be fallow in love...

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
This chapter seemed rushed and forced

to me. Especially the part where Theo came back and Lana went from being panicked and scared to outraged and back. She handled herself so well during the initial encounter and even did well with the new knowledge of vampires but she panics because people are looking at her in the eyes? She gets angry because Theo is rude to someone she barely knows but she isn't upset about being his property? Theo is now cold and indifferent to her, not grateful? Not fighting his attraction to her?

I understand the range of emotions you were trying to portray but it didn't quite ring true for me.

However, I like where you are taking the story. Of course, I wanted her to join up with the vampires. Now I'm looking forward to what you write next. I hope you take your time and have realistic character development like you did in the previous chapters.

Thanks for writing.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
omg loved the end bit

haha the end bit had me laughing to be honest i could just picture it. brilliant.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 12 years ago
Ditto about the ending....

That's mainly the reason for the 5 stars... enjoying the story, but LOVE the ending!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glorious

Everyone with a crap job and/or horrible boss--yours truly included--fantasizes about going out in just such a blaze of glory. A giant middle finger by telling it just like it is. I'm glad your heroine got to do just that! Theodore seemed a bit cold and callous in this chapter--I hope he doesn't stay that way! Lastly, I say this with love and in the nicest possible way--be cautious of "bear" versus "bare".

ZhaneybunnieZhaneybunnieabout 11 years ago

Goose bumps :) the last part is just too much :.)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

In Who ville they say....not a single fuck was given that day...WAY TO LAY THE SMACK DOWN LANA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting

This is a interesting story... It became more interesting when Anya came alone ... Funny enough my name is Anya and my mothers name is a Lana. So that made it even more interesting... Love the characters so far....

ZsadistZsadistover 9 years ago
wow

The first chapter was so freaking brutal to read but I pushed through it and completely understood your writing style. You captured the ennui of Lana's life a little too well. I'm so excited to see this story unfold. I'm hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous