All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 15'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Please Don't Rush

the ending based simply on the number of chapters. So far you have told a really unique story. I can't remember a single chapter that didn't add to the story. Just keep telling your story the way you want! Ok got that out of my system...hehe-he I like this chapter...So I may have misjudged Julian, he appears to be a good guy. Braking her into the secret part of the FBI and helping her find out some vital info. Yes that counts as good guy material. But I don't think he's the guy for her. And look at Lana, having a little family chat w/Prometheus. Well now we know who the bad guy is, time to start forming a plan? I'm impatiently wait for chapter 16.....but don't rush on my account...

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
I admire the layered approach you're taking to this story.

We have Lana's relationships to her supernatural patients, her role as diplomat between the shifters and the vampires, her love affair with Theo, her emerging nature as a powerful, otherworldly being in her own right, and now with this chapter, as a daring sleuth. I also get a big kick out of Lana's efforts to figure out the care and treatment of werewolves and vamps. Plus I've enjoyed the romance built into the story.

Congrats on another great chapter!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Ahhh...

Now we are getting some answers and seeing how things tie together. For a while I just couldn't understand the plague outbreak. Wonderful! Write on!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
I just read.....

chapters 1 - 15 and I've got to admit that....I LOVE THIS STORY!! I like Theo's bipolar attitude and I was hoping that Lana was his true mate, but the story hasn't leaned that way. I think a threesome with Aurelius would be awesome to read, so I'm looking forward to that chapter! Keep up the outstanding writing and I look forward to your next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh my word! What a phenomenal story. I just stumbled upon it and can't wait for more! Once you finish this I highly recommend trying to get it published. You are an awesome story teller

A1988A1988over 11 years ago
intresting read

i'm still reading the first page but i had to share something with you about the scene were lana and theo are arguing, i found this article very interesting and it's related to what happened there.

http://thecurrentconscience.com/blog/2011/09/12/a-message-to-women-from-a-man-you-are-not-%E2%80%9Ccrazy%E2%80%9D/

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
More soon!

Hurry please:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Borrowing that

Creating a plague to target rival nonhumans so you can conquer a territory.

That's good.

Humans used shit like that historically, amazed I didn't think of that.

I'm so borrowing that concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous