All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 16'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AbbieStarrAbbieStarrabout 11 years ago
Yea you've returned!!

I've been waiting for the next chapter I've been so captured by this story and can't wait for more....

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
YES, YES, YES!

You're back! I love the new chapter. Don't be such a stranger!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

I love your world of vamps and were-kind, so this chapter heralds a great new direction in the saga. Thoroughly enjoyed this installment, and am eager to find out what the impact is going to be back in New York City. Your fans will be thrilled to have you back on the case.

Proppen81Proppen81about 11 years ago
More please!

I really do hope you'll finish this story! I'd love to know what happens to Lana and who she really is! Who is her father and is her mother alive? And is luca really her mate? God, all these questions. ^^ please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lana

Wtf is with Lana, she seems to be very whorish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, I think we all need to stop looking at her as "human." Part of her heritage is succubi/incubi(on the paternal side), so sexuality or sex is as natural as breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love Theo! !!!!

I hope theo and lana stay together and the werewolf. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! Read all 16 chapters in one sitting. Looks like Lana is coming into her own and adding in her being the mate to a were? Fantastic! Please get out the future chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you so much for putting the recap at the beginning! Such a considerate author, and I am really loving the story and so glad you are continuing it.

eugene2keugene2kabout 11 years ago

Ignoring the whole "she has a vampire boyfriend and suddenly finds a were mate" thing, I want to know why on earth did the protagonist not conceal herself and the scientist on the way out as she did in the closet a few minutes prior to attempting to extract. I can maybe understand how she was so overcome by fear she didn't even think of protecting herself by frying the minds of every vampire around her at the time of her capture, though I'm not quite convinced either. I find the protagonist's behaviour in such situations baffling. However, if the intent is to show exactly that the protagonist's action's weren't perfect given the circumstances, it would be best if there was someone besides the reader to question those actions: either the protagonist or others around her.

lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirsalmost 11 years ago
Antsy!!

I can't wait for the next part. But I agree, I hope Theo and Lana stay together. I'm not liking the wolf guy though. Theo and Lana should remain together its only right

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok, i just wanna say 'thank you'

I know it wasn't this chapter but, you're absolutely right about the patronizing way males speak to females whenever they (the males) don't like they consequences of their actions. My father uses stupid tricks like that. 'Nuff said.

Great story. Not sure how deep Theo is in all of this. Was he playing both sides? Trying to get rid of Prometheus (name which now irritates me cuz of stupid movie) for more power? You've already indicated he is money oriented, and he uses her as a toy pet. Obviously, he's addicted, so does that make him have a love/hate relationship w/her the hate part of which she is completely unaware? But, having Luca just burst in on the scene is a little disconcerting, even though ur handling it well.

Theo is willing to share w/jaguar b/c he is not a threat. Luca is, or Theo will see that he is. So where to go?

Should Theo be punished? Depends on how deep he is involved in deception. He's already lied to Lana before.

The problem? Sixteen chapters on Theo and Lana. Unless ur willing to set up another sixteen or at least a sequel. . . not sure how ur gonna pull that off. . .

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

Please Continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more, more

I agree, I am totally hooked and devastated to see that you aren't able to update regularly. I know creativity does not have a timeline, but please don't forget about those of us that are waiting on pins and needles.

SkAoUtSkAoUtover 9 years ago
Lovely tale. Shame about its state.

I generally detest vampire stories. However I was hooked after the first chapter. Your writing is that good. The story is compelling, many characters are three dimensional, your descriptions of landscapes are masterful etc...

However I'm a bit disappointed this story has not ended. Nor does it appear that it will ever get finished.

Still, thanks for writing it as I've enjoyed it immensely, thus far.

JessL573JessL573about 8 years ago

Amazingg!!! I'm totally addicted! :)

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 8 years ago
excellent story

Just wondering if you were going to be writing more of this story?

rattler1974rattler1974almost 8 years ago
want more

Addicted can't wait for the rest of the story

ficjayficjayabout 6 years ago

Truly a great partial story. Makes me sad that sick a well done effort won't cross the finish line

Jayco50Jayco50about 4 years ago

Such a shame there isn't any more to the story!!! I hate it when a writer doesn't continue to finish the story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous