Negotiation Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter one of a two chapter story. Two women, one man.
1.7k words
4.07
2.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio sat on a comfortable sofa arranged in a horseshoe. in a palatial villa, nestled in the sierras above the bustling city of Palma, on the sun-kissed isle of Mallorca. The villa was a modern take on the hacienda-style retreat, complete with smoked sun-reactive glass windows that allowed the resident to admire the view but denied the onlooker any aspect of the interior.

Timothy had spent a fortune on the villa, but then he had an even fortune to spend, so as she regarded his two guests, he breathed in the air of self-satisfaction. He had everything he could want, especially as he now had two guests.

Julie, a slender stunning woman in her 40's had white, blonde shoulder-length hair. Her blue dress masked her trim, toned figure with small but still firm breasts. As per Tim's instructions, her wrap-around dress gave an excellent view of her toned long legs and as the material fell away the hint of her matching blue panties.

Tim's other equally attractive guest was also in her forties; a blonde but mixed with some light brown. She was Carol, and she too possessed a trim, slender body and at Tim's insistence had worn a white wrap-around dress, also with no bra. Neither woman's breasts needed the support and to top it off, she wore white panties. Both the women were a vision of loveliness.

Both had been brought to the island, on Timothy's company jet and now sipped wine of their choice.

"So, I am sure your flight was comfortable, and I wanted to confirm that your families will be joining you in a couple of days, as I stated in your invitation to 'Rosieres', my little slice of heaven in the sun." He smiled warmly. He sighed, his white linen shirt rustled, buttoned once, just covering his flat muscular frame, only achieved after excruciating hours in his gym and the efforts of his trainer. His drawstring matching linen trousers hugged his toned legs, and he was barefoot.

It was Carol who spoke first, "Now you have us here. What exactly do you have in mind?" Her voice was sweetly modulated, but a tension lay barely disguised in her words.

"An excellent question, Carol. As always so direct, so on point." He teased her, but she smiled back at him and then glanced back to Julie, who sipped at her drink quietly. "For the past year, you have both been enjoying the benefits of financial support from companies, that I own. Julie, you have enjoyed modest success in your recruitment company. I believe, you've also been able to pay off your creditors and have even managed to settle nearly half your mortgage, after your divorce. All this was possible due to the investment, contacts, and introductions that I provided for you. Julie, with your husband's good fortune of being promoted, you could give up your school job, cut your hours at the hotel and focus on raising your two boys and other more enjoyable pursuits." Timothy enjoyed laying out the assistance he had so carefully laid out. Now he breathed in and dropped the bombshell.

Julie, quiet until this moment looked up from her drink, "You did all this?" She frowned. In truth, she hadn't cared who had come to her rescue. She needed to survive the cast of living crisis and when a smart, pretty woman approached her with a partnership that grew her business, tenfold, she grabbed it instantly.

"Yes, it was all my design, Julie," Tim looked at Carol sharply. "You must have thought you'd won the lottery when Michael told you that he'd been head-hunted and doubled his salary. You had the best of both worlds, more time, more money and his absence from you, sometimes weeks at a time, didn't you?" He laid the words and allowed them to hover heavily in the air.

Tim knew he had hit the mark with both his barbed comments. Julie, still pushed her question forward, "So, what do you want? You had us brought here, with promises of further financial support and then you insist on us dressing in these clothes!"

"I want you, both of you. One at a time and then together!" Tim smiled. He waited for the shock of his statement to sink in, "Consider this a negotiation. One and only one of you will be enjoying my continued assistance, and after your all-inclusive, complimentary holiday in Mallorca, one of you will be left to fend for yourself. Julie, you will find all your contacts have dried up and your revenue stream will cease. Carol, you will suddenly find, that Michael has lost his well-paid job and will be unable to find any subsequent position. You'll have him at home all the time, and you will have to take up all those boring shifts on the reception desk at the hotel."

"What?" Julie's throat closed with shock. Carol was struck dumb, by the thought of her newly found freedom under threat. They looked at each other.

"In the next 48 hours, you will pander to my every need. You will perform any number of sexual acts to please me. Although only one of you will win my continued support, you will have to work together to prove that you are the one I should keep aiding with either further business contracts or head-hunting a husband or even yourselves to a better life. Now, let's begin the negotiation, shall we?

Carol, quick to grasp the situation immediately stood up untied the wrap-around dress and let it fall. She did not want her dullard of a husband underfoot. He liked her freedom. Her naked breasts quivered delightfully.

"Well, that's an excellent opener to our negotiation, "Tim smiled, hoping she would grab the opportunity to secure her life. Having a private investigator conducting surveillance on her, discovered that she had an on-off sexual tryst with one of her best girlfriends.

Julie looked up, initially shocked, and then realised that should she be frozen out of Tim's business links and contacts, stood up too, but being a smart operator, she kept on the dress but pulled down her panties and handed them to Tim. Without hesitation, Tim sniffed the gusset and smiled. Her perfume was already exhilarating.

"Julie might have the edge on you, Carol!" Any counteroffer?" Tim looked up at her. She glanced at Julie and then she shimmed her panties off and then rubbed them on her waxed cunt lips to smear as much of her pussy on the material and then gave them to Tim. Straight away, he smelled her aroma and smiled.

"Well, this looks to be a hard negotiation, but I think I can up the ante," Julie smiled and sat back on the soft, comfortable sofa and spread her legs, then teased her pussy lips open and began to play with herself as she closed her eyes. Tim's prick twitched at this erotic show, but Carol seized the moment and knelt and smoothly pulled off the linen trousers and find his cock, already stiff. In a heartbeat, she had decided to submit to Tim's desires. As she took his stiff prick in her mouth, she felt a thrill she had not felt for a long time. She deftly swallowed his pleasingly thick cock and then allowed her fingers to rub her cunt lips. She could feel the wetness in herself. Had Tim known that she had always held a dark fantasy within her, to be made to perform sex for a dominant man and now she could hear Carol masturbating, she angled herself to see her fingering her cunt and moaning loudly for Tim's viewing pleasure.

"Julie, come over to me and put your pussy in my mouth!" Tim breathed, wriggling himself down the sofa, to allow her to straddle him, "Keep sucking my cock, Carol. You are making some good progress in our negotiation." Julie quickly made her way over to Tim and straddled his face and he pulled her cunt to his mouth.

"Fuck! You smell good!" Tim murmured and slipped his tongue into her cunt and slipped a rude finger to her anus and rubbed it.

Julie didn't complain. She enjoyed the sense of him in her puckered hole. Although only two other men knew that she enjoyed anal play and even anal sex. Of course, she didn't know that Tim was the third man who knew she enjoyed anal and was very keen to experience it.

Neither of the women knew that Tim, wasn't Tim at all. He had known them five years earlier and had desired them quietly from a distance. Since then, he had some modest facial surgery and many hours in the gym, plus some rejuvenation and muscular enhancement treatments and returned to the world with a new name and a very private background. Now in his late fifties, he had embarked on a 'tour of pleasures' and these two beautiful women in their mid-forties would be a fitting beginning.

Carol, sucking and licking on his cock, took the next step and with her pussy wet enough for him, mounted him and placed his cock at her opening. Lifting Julie easily, he saw her sink on his penis and he left her tight walls grip him mercilessly. With Julie held up by his arms alone, she gasped at his strength. He lifted her off took Carol by the hips and held her as she bounced on his stiffness. With her out of the game, Julie had to think fast, if Tim get too excited by Carol, she would lose out so she settled next to her rival and as she rose up and down, she caressed and sucked on her nipples, causing her to moan unexpectedly loud. Tim watched her suckle Carol's breasts causing him to stop her bouncing and hold her still impaled onto his cock.

"Change places!" His words were simple and direct, and Carol felt she had no choice. She climbed off him and Julie immediately slid on his erect cock and resumed bouncing on him. Carol, knowing how to excite men, sat close to Tim and rubbed her pussy, prising her lips apart, then threaded two of his fingers into her cunt and pushed herself onto them, encouraging him to play with her.

With the women playing off each other, it took a few moments, before Tim began to enter the second phase of the negotiation.

End Of Chapter One