Negotiation Ch. 05

Story Info
A junior gets one over on her senior.
866 words
4.33
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fidgeted and finally rolled over, still taking over half the bed, but Jamie didn't mind. She deserved a reasonable night's sleep, having been shown the reason why possessed a pussy. As he lay in his rich Egyptian cotton sheets of the bed, he felt his erection manifest itself purposefully.

"Patience old man, you'll get to play with her soon," he sighed and drew the sheets from her naked body. She stirred once again, her bare breasts coming into view accompanied by a soft but resonant snore emanating from her mouth. Jamie watched her, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Gemma was a lovely creature and he had had to give out some favours to secure her as his 'second chair' at his Chambers in London. Now completely uncovered, he could admire her. Her breasts were small, no bigger than 32b in cup size but they were perfectly shaped, and her nipples were small and erect and her areolae were delightfully dark, puckered somewhat now without the sheet. As he scrutinised her, he saw her tiny postage stamp-shaped tuft of pubic hair that crowned her pussy lips, still puffy from the sex the previous night. Her labia were dark and fell open into a butterfly shape. Jamie, now unwilling to ignore his arousal any longer, shifted and knelt over her.

He looked at his stiff dick and his toned flat belly. Despite being 50 years old, he was as toned as a man half his age. Gemma stirred again, and Jamie brushed his broad hands across her chest, tugging on each nipple, causing them to stiffen further and her body to shift with her new arousal. Unable to resist, his hand brushed down her podgy belly to her pubis, then cupped her sex and let his finger slip between her pussy lips and began to rub her insistently.

At that moment, the woman was pulled to consciousness, she felt her body betray her as Jamie used a second finger to prose open her pussy.

"Oh, fucking hell, you knackered me out last night! I don't think I've got anything left in the tank for you this morning." Instinctively, she opened her legs which gave Jamie the opportunity he needed. Slipping two fingers into her fragrant pussy, he was pleased to find her wet enough for him to stimulate her.

"Now, you're not trying hard enough, are you?" Jamie whispered, his fingers found her awakening clitoris and rubbed it insistently.

"You are a real bastard, Jamie, you really are!" Her protest was soon drowned out by the considerable moan of sexual arousal, "I'm your junior in this case, I'm your subordinate!"

"That's why we are so good together," Jamie shifted, to put the head of his dick in her mouth.

She suckled the head and then flattened her tongue to allow him inside her as deep as she could. She knew how Jamie liked to fuck her mouth. He was quite big enough for her, and even she had to admit that she liked him inside her. Her last lover was too big, and it stretched her out too much for it to be fun anymore, and anyway, her new legal responsibilities had taken up all of her time.

Until Jamie asked her to be his second chair in an endless legal battle at the Circuit Court. It was a great opportunity for her to learn how to think and act like a barrister, but then Jamie explained how their 'partnership' would be. They had only begun to work on the brief in chambers a month ago when Jamie had sat her down and explained how their partnership would work.

Now she slept in his bed every night and on weekends, this Saturday morning would be another trial for her if Jamie had his way.

Jamie always had his way.

With his prick invading her throat, Gemma used her hand to rub her pussy and found, as usual, that she was already getting quite wet. Jamie had used her like a whore the previous night and she could still feel somewhat sore from his merciless cock, but Jamie was an ardent lover, with an insatiable appetite for her body. She soon felt his fingers probing her pussy.

"Open your little cunt for me!" He breathed, pulling his cock out of her mouth, "I want to see your little whore cunt!"

She obliged by laying back, opening her legs wide, and then prising her lips apart. The feel of her sex being pulled wide was tight like elastic, but she endured it for him.

"I'm open as wide as I can but you can't have me yet!" She then snapped her legs shut.

"What?2 The abruptness of her legs closing jolted him.

"I want to have the cross-examination of the first witness of the prosecution." She smiled and then slowly opened her legs again and playfully fingered her pussy for his viewing pleasure. Jamie looked at her. His cock twitched and his arousal pumped through him.

"Very well!" Jamie conceded. With that, she spread herself again.

"Fuck my whore cunt!" She asked.

Jamie had been out negotiated but he'd make her pay for it.

The End.