All Comments on 'Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss'

by indianwife

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

great story but make hindu couple and muslim stud stories more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
as always - great

13 months, that is a long time

try brother in law seduction slow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story!

Nice story! I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There were 2 stories that I have read and your husbands are ...weak. Here if the wife loves the boss, white or other, let her have him, if he's so inclined. Not telling her to not go mad, just go.

With the other, a black guy impregnated the wife, when he retired from too much drink. He narrated it and there was the report of her pregnancy. He'll probably accept anothers child as his...sigh. Tempered appreciation, and some editing would be ok too.

lovelesspklovelesspkalmost 13 years ago
very very nice!

The ultimate story...

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
Very hot

Where us the next story, after Neha marries Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i wish my wife was like NEHA

Awww!!! So sexy n juicy n exciting! Wish that my wife was like neha

shang40shang40almost 11 years ago

Vow, its so good to read this experience again and again. Basically cuck mind is more important to read and enjoy other's experinces. Myself has also such experience when I licked my wife's pussy fully loaded with her lover's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why

would white boss want it

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
cum filled wife

This is my second submission.

Recently the lover of my wife came without informing when we were about to fuck and he scooped her from bed in guestroom and took her to our marital bed. There they fucked whole night like husband and dedicated wife.

Again I got morning treat of thick creampie since he had taken her 4 times.

we generally fuck 2 times so it was a super treat for my sexy beloved wife.

And super treat for me too.

naughty Papanaughty Papaover 10 years ago
Hot one you should continue

Nice I liked it please cunt in u the story :)

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
my 3rd

I love this story a lot and read again and again.

always makes me tough to enjoy cum filled pussy of my dearest wife.

she fucks a lot and gives cream of union.

today I ate her anus before and after her ass dicking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife slept with the big boss of the company where we both worked but for diffetent divisions

I already exibited tendencies toward wife sharing but only as a fantasy. I would mention to my wife during intercorse, "c'mon, admit you wish i was the guy you have a crush on..."

I was the night-time warehouse boss and she worked in Export Sales. Their new boss was from a very well to do Muslim family, divorsed, very self confident, very nice with people, very competent & knowledgeable, good looking & well dressed.

She was very impressed with him (& then some, &then some more). She was 35, he was 42. He did give her a nice promotion to a position with way more responsibilities & money. All along she was a good mother & daughter-in-law & was trying to bo a good wife too but I became suspicious. She was initially denying but then admitted.

She told me the big boss was to be moved to their Saudi office in 3 months. She begged me not to leave her, not to despise her, & promised that her affair will be over in 3 months, that is when he was to leave. I ended up willingly sharing my wife for 3 months!

My wife admitted to me she did not get involved for job security or promotion but because she "had hots for him", she wanted to see whethet he was good in bed (he was, very much so!) She admitted she started teasing him & he "was the guy who played for keeps!" So she wanted to fuck. So she wanted to try another man's cock. She was fucking the man she liked very much and i was living out my crazy fantasy. I did NOT divorse her and i did NOT dispise her. i loved her even more & she loved me back.

My wife changed to the better: she became wiser, more assertive without being a bitch & men are way more attracted to her: don't ask me what was going on in Goa because what happens in Goa stays in Goa!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE WAS NEVER BRAVE TO ADMIT SHE SLEPT WITH MY BOSS (HER HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND)

Anyway, i was a reluctant cuckold. It was in USA and we moved from New Jersey to Seattle. I was devastated at the time, it hurt me a lot. The incident somehow invigorated our se life & we now have 2 wonderful daughters (both mine!)

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
boss is always boss

My darling wife with 36" boobs and 38" ass is always adventitious to fuck has recently gone for a 3 day picnic with my boss and they fucked day night.

and I got bucket full cream of their union

So hot that I kept on licking for two hours.

Am I a crazy cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEHA IS A KEEPER

I would never leave my wife if she fucked my boss or hers. Actually it would be a (crazy) dream come true.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
neha darling

Your love is for boss

my wife makes nights with her lover in bed, our marital bed and Prashant fucks her royally and without condom to fill her in all holes.

morning I give them tea and l slurp on her cunt. I like it when it is full of hairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked the story (4.6*): practically all recent comments have been very favorable

To the author: Good job.

To shang40: i like your comments & i understand where you are coming from. I myself am totally paralyzed to intervene when a man starts hitting on my wife.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
cum filled wife, treat for cuck husband

My sexy wife welcomes her lover with open mouth kiss in front of me. Recently we had gone to a clubhouse and he came their with his best client. He introduce the friend Sushant. After some gapshap Prashant asked her to dance. Sushant looked at me with a question. I gave them nod to go ahead. Prashant lead her by holding her waist. And during dance hand moved from waist to her fine rounded ass. Again Sushant gave me questionable look but I was cool.

Later he asked can he danced with her. Instead I answer Prashant gave him nod so they danced for a while with some touching. When they were coming back to table Sushant encircled her waist and pulled her closer. Music started again so they turned and again started dancing closer and then more closer and in a moment Sushant kissed her on cheeks and then on lips. When she didn't object he started French kissing with hand on her Ass. Since Prashant was cool I didn't object. As the song ends they returned. I asked her whether she liked. My wife told me in my ears that she loved it.

For the next song Prashant and Sushant danced together with her and made sandwich dance. Our regular waiter told me that madame is lucky today to have two men. It embrassed me. He further said make madame happy tonite by going further.

I liked the idea and after dinner when Prashant asked to have coffee in their hotel I gave nod. The coffee broke the ice when Sushant told me that he wants to make pukka friendship with her. She blushed but accepted his offer by kissing him hotly.

I called reception to provide extra bed. I was on extra bed and then there was an another Suhagraat of my wife with two Alfa males and hot threesom. Sushant being guest of honour took her pussy and Prashant fucked her mouth.

Afterwards my wife kissed me and also asked me to kiss n lick her cunt giving me taste both. I liked it.

Another coffee session ignited them to have a threesom of Sandwich. Now Prashant on back with my wife on top and Sushant in her sexy Ass. It went for more than 40 minutes with 12 orgasms. And then her both hot holes were filled with thick cock creams.

Later she sat on my face to complete the cuck process.

How lucky she is to get two lovers and happier husband.

On 20th the trio is going for a honeymoon and I will accompanying to provide extra love by sucking their Cocks which takes my wife to heaven and Sushant is planning to deflower my ass cherry with cock of Prashant in mouth so I cannot cry.

Is some husband joins us??? For fun of life.

Blk_HotwifeBlk_Hotwifeabout 9 years ago
Mmmm I love Interracial Cuckolding Stories

Being a black hotwife I have fucked plenty of men, including my husband's bosses boss. He was a big head red Irishman. My hubby never knew about it.

I wish I could write or that someone could write stories on Black Hot Wife's and their Black Cuckold husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
नेहासारखी माझी बायको

माझ्या नित्राला परागला माझ्या बायकोने जवळ केले व सुरु झाला त्यांचा धुंद प्रणय

रात्र रात्र तिच्या चित्कारांनी

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True story!

This just looks like my own story! I was reading with amusement!. Mahesh - mah_nr1@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It Will Never Be the Same

I sympathize with Shashank because his future life with his wife will never be the same. She will always compare his lovemaking efforts with Rob's and he'll always come up short, literally!

To commenter Blk_Hotwife I say that I agree that someone should write the black cuckold experience. We're African-American and my wife of 17 years is a law professor, travels a great deal to speak at conferences and has been cuckolding me for years with older, far more successful and, embarrassing as it is to write, better hung white men. I've only been with her and the men a few times and it's incredibly hot to be humiliated by her screaming, telling the men to give her their big cocks, to fuck her like she's never been fucked before. I drip continuously and cum profusely seeing her so sluttish, demanding and getting what I cannot give. And the one guy who wanted me to suck his cock to show our respective places? Well he got that and more as I completely lost myself in his masculinity, giving mine up to worship his 55 year old fat body and huge cock. And yes, on another occasion he fucked me in front of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE IT!

:)

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
अगदी खोलवर

पराग व प्रषात हिला बेशुद्ध करतात

एकदा तर पराग ने माझ्यासमोरच हिचे केस पकडून तिला खेचत नेले व ती रात्र माझ्या बायकोच्या प्रणयी चित्कारांनी निनादत राहिली

महेश

तुलाही असाच अनुभव आलेला दिसतो

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neha did the right thing: she fucked her husband's boss. The story gets ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.85/5.0 = 97%)

Neha is a keeper.

:)

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
उष्टी व खरकटी बायको

हल्लीच आम्ही दोघे म्हणजे मी व माझी बायको अमेरिका सफरीवर गेलो होतो व एका क्लबात गेलो तेव्हा एक निग्रो तरुणाने हिला डान्स करायला बोलावले. मी परवानगी दिली व नंतर ते डान्स करायला गेले.

स्लो डान्स करताना त्याने हिला जवळ घेतले व तिच्या भरगच्च नितंबांवर हात फिरवत चुंबने घेतली, तिनेही त्याच्या मानेला मिठी मारून उरोज त्याच्या छातीवर दाबले व चुंबने दिली

नंतर ते टेबलापाशी आले व तो ड्रिंक्स आणायला गेला तेव्हा हिने मला सांगितले की तो फार मस्त आहे व हिच्यावर लट्टू झाला आहे

जेवणानंतर तिने त्याला आमच्या खोलीत बोलावून अंगावर ओढले व नंतर सुरु झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय, तोही माझ्या समोर

डान्स करताना त्याने तिला उष्टी केली व नंतर खोलीत तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा रात्रभर समाचार घेत पार खरकटी केले

रात्री मी तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा वास व चव घेतली

सकाळपर्यंत ती त्याच्या मिठीत लंडाच्या पिचकाऱ्यांनी भरलेली

पाच वेळा संभोगाने तृप्त होत ती दिवसभर झोपली आणि संध्याकाळी पुन्हा बेडमध्ये ओढली व पुन्हा एकदा नग्न होत रॉबर्टने तिला अंगावर ओढले

कक होण्याचे परमभाग्य मला मिळाले

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it a 4+ (****+)

I am a 67 year old married man.

This is my take:

IF YOUR BOSS OR YOUR WIFE'S BOSS IF BANGING YOUR WIFE, DON'T MAKE ANY SCENES, LET HER BE, PLAY DUMB & MONITOR THE SITUATION. Her situation is not easy at all. Life can be complicated for a married woman who has an affair with her boss (or your boss for that matter). Ideally you will be accommodating giving her enough leaway in terms of friedom to fuck the boss for as long as she has to. Don't tell her you know about the affair, (as i said) just play dumb & love her because she needs you more than ever.

I am giving you above advise based on life experience.

I cheated on both of my wives.

I slept with a number of married women. (Married women are good in bed!)

I was cheated on by my first wife.

My second wife may have had 1 or possibly 2 flings.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
5th

My wife is in love of big cocks so recently she befriended with a German guy on our tour to Shimla.

He joined us in club where he squeezed her round ass during dance while smooching.

This lead to tour to our room and he fucked her 4 times and once in ass.

Licking her pussy was a delight for me and he took my mouth cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

Indian erotica is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS UNAPOLOGETICALLY PORNOGRAPHIC: HIS BOSS IS FUCKING HIS WIFE'S BRAINS OUT WHICH MAKES HIM A BONA FIDE CUCKOLD!

Neha is a KEEPER!

Some white men fancy Indian women. If your boss (or hers, for that matter) has the hots for your wife, you've got a problem (a challenge if you wish). "Darned if you do, damned if you don't."

DON'T MAKE ANY HASTY DECISIONS WHATSOEVER! Because, if there is a problem, there must be a solution to it. Be patient. Time heals wounds, & time brings solutions to problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY. A GOOD READ.

I am a big fan of Indian wife erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

This is what I hope to find here, I rarely get it delivered. You did. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol

Another tiny dicked white male acting like he has a 9 inch cock when he has a microscopic 4 incher. There are more Indian guys with white females. Dozens of MARRIED white women have been impregnated on vacation in Goa and other parts of India, so white little dicked pigs are living in Lala land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When the man who's fucking your wife before your very eyes is your boss, it is an extra wickedly erotic (& truly KINKY) situation. You are totally mesmerized with what you are witnessing, you are like a deer caught in the headlights!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE THE STORY: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! NEHA IS PRICELESS!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with anon 06/27/18 "Hot. This is what I hope to find here, I rarely get it delivered. You did. 5 stars."

Indian Wife sex stories are THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I gave you a 5- [*****- (4.6 = 92%)]!

The story is FICTION , but it essentially could take place in the real world.

This storyline is not only Desi, it pertains to all cultures & ethnicities. ("Woman is fickle" or"Woman is flighty" is the famous catch phrase from an 19th-century Italian opera.)

Also women tend to be attracted to powerful, accomplished, & self-confident men and are hesitant to say No to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five star

One of the best story I love to read again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your story very, very much; gave you a 5/5 = 100%! Very very erotic! The storyline was brilliantly conceived, & masterfully crafted.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with anon 02/06/19 "LOVES THE STORY: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! NEHA IS PRICELESS!"

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rashika123Rashika123about 4 years ago
Excellent story

Really enjoyed reading this story, wish there would be more parts to follow.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). The storyline is pure fantasy, but that's why it is so good. :)

Soon after my wife & I immigrated to Canada, we realized that White Canadian men were attracted to South Asian women like flies to honey. She & I were volunteering for a major charity (in order to get references). We took part in fundraising events. We were not meant to receive tip, but my wife got 2 ballgame tickets, or stage theatre passes; on top of that two men asked her out.

Luckily for our marriage, we soon befriended a number of couples from our culture. My previously outgoing & very friendly (read, flirty) wife turned prime & proper again.

I preferred the "wilder and bolder incarnation" of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

Neha is a keeper. Period.

👍👍. 😊. 💚.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Beware the BWC!

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

Remembering hot sex of my wife and Prashant in our marital bed.

Her high pitched moans are best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read Neha's story again after so many years. Still the same interest generated! One of the best cuckold stories...

I had another interracial story - Indian wife with a black man having sex out of desire during rain.

Anyone here who can provide me the link?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am copy pasting an older comment which I really liked:

"Anonymous over 2 years ago

When the man who's fucking your wife before your very eyes is your boss, it is an extra wickedly erotic (& truly KINKY) situation. You are totally mesmerized with what you are witnessing, you are like a deer caught in the headlights!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The storyline is KINKY. It is not easy to be Neha husband. But a husband's gotta do what a husband's gotta do.

Fortunately, ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. Period.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) - ❤❤!

PragyanparamitaPragyanparamitaalmost 2 years ago

Awesome.. Love to do like Neha with my hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a rich and powerful man has the hots for your wife, chances are he will have sex with her sooner or later.

This is a five star story (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky, but fairly realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

Excellent.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

नवऱ्याच्या बाॅसकडून झवून घेणे ही आजकालची फॅशन झाली आहे

परपुरुषांशी संभोग हा नेहमीच जास्त वेळ व तगड़ा असतो

माझी लाडकी तिशीतील बायको जाम सुंदर आणि रसरशीत‌ आहे. आमच्या दुर्दैवाने म्हणा की सुदैवाने म्हणा पण माझा बाॅस दलित काळा पण जाम रुबाबदार व त्यामुळें विनिता त्याच्याकडे आकृष्ट झाली.

कंपनी पार्टीत विनिता व रमेशने डान्स केला आणि तिच्या नितंबांची गरमी त्याला जाम पागल करून गेली. मला टूरवर पाठवून रमेशने विनिताला पूर्ण आठवडा भरपूर झवले.

मी परत आल्यावर हिच्या संपूर्ण शरीरावर चावल्याच्या व चुंबल्याच्या खुणा पाहून मी चेकाळलो.

परत एकदा टूरवर पाठवले व ते दोघे चक्क हनीमून वर गेले. रमेशच्या काळ्यालंडाने विनिता च्या बाह्मणी योनीत धुमाकूळ घातला व त्यांच्या हनीमूनच्या फोटोंनी मी पिचकाऱ्या उडवल्या.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky; reasonably realistoc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KINKY! (Some like it that way.)

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... "So that yellow bra and panties? That wasn't for me; it was for him wasn't it?" Shashank was feeling very hot now.

"Yes. It was for Rob. Do you like that your wife wore a special bra for your boss?" Neha teased him.

"Yes honey. I like it. But it wasn't much use I guess. I don't he got a chance to check it." They were almost reaching home now.

"Oh he saw it fine. Probably you didn't notice, but my bra cups were easily visible from my blouse. It is so thin. Rob was looking at my tits all the time."

"So are you planning to take it further?" Shashank raised the critical question...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She doesn't know where they're going but she prepared herself for his boss???

Didn't like the cuck part...

NativeGurl36NativeGurl368 months ago

"Well Indian men are normally very small." LOL! Hot Story !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A PORTION OF THIS COMMENT WHICH I CAN RELATE TO.

Quote:

Anonymousabout 7 years ago

I gave it a 4+ (****+)

I am a 67 year old married man.

This is my take:

IF YOUR BOSS OR YOUR WIFE'S BOSS IS BANGING YOUR WIFE, DON'T MAKE ANY SCENES, LET HER BE, PLAY DUMB & MONITOR THE SITUATION.

Her situation is not easy at all. Life can be complicated for a married woman who has an affair with her boss (or your boss for that matter). Ideally you will be accommodating giving her enough leaway in terms of friedom to fuck the boss for as long as she has to. Don't tell her you know about the affair, (as i said) just play dumb & love her because she needs you more than ever.

(A small part of comment has been cut off.)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Oh Rob, you are so big." She ran her hand along the length of his cock to caress it. Rob enjoyed the touch more than anything else.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment because I really liked it.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 5 years ago

When the man who's fucking your wife before your very eyes is your boss, it is an extra wickedly erotic (& truly KINKY) situation. You are totally mesmerized with what you are witnessing, you are like a deer caught in the headlights!

End quote.

zarintinklezarintinkle3 months ago

ngggg..white boss stealing your wife is so humiliating...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Yes. It was for Rob. Do you like that your wife wore a special bra for your boss?" Neha teased him.

"Yes honey. I like it. But it wasn't much use I guess. I don't he got a chance to check it." They were almost reaching home now.

"Oh he saw it fine. Probably you didn't notice, but my bra cups were easily visible from my blouse. It is so thin. Rob was looking at my tits all the time."

"So are you planning to take it further?" Shashank raised the critical question...

End quote.

• • •

This story is IRRESISTIBLY EROTIC. I am glad I read it.

What Shashank & I have in common is that we love our respective vomen NOT ONLY TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY, but ALSO SELFLESSLY & UNCONDITIONALLY.

Men like us put happiness of their wives before their own because we are selfless.

I am kidding you not.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Did your boss knockup your wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous