Neighbor: Caught in Panty Drawer

Story Info
Neighbor punishes me for going through her drawers.
3.7k words
4.35
15.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Long-time reader who decided to try his hand at this. It was much harder than anticipated. Looking for honest feedback on how to improve. All characters are fictional and at least 18.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over five years now. We have your standard meet-up story. We met through friends right after college, fell head over heels, and generally moved way too fast. Through all the ups and downs we've settled in nicely to a fairly happy life. Our sex life is overall pretty good. She grew up religious and at times can shrink towards being conservative in the bedroom, but for the most part is willing to play along. Melinda, or Mel as I usually call her, is about 5'4'' with dark hair that changes color each month. She has dark brown eyes that you can find in the dictionary under temptation. She's gained a little weight since college, but at 155 she wears it well. She has DD tits and gets her fair share of looks during a night out.

About three years into our relationship, we moved into a new place. Shortly thereafter, she recommended the development to one of her longtime friends and coworkers, who was coming off a bad breakup. I could not have been more excited. I tolerate most of her friends and find a couple fairly attractive, but Arianna is a bombshell. She was on the swim team in college and has the body to prove it that she never misses a chance to show off. She's a couple of inches taller than Mel and thick in all the right places. She also has a DD chest that seems to stand a little higher than Mel's. The one area she wins in no contest is her ass. It is the most impressive booty I've ever seen in real life. It's round and well more than a couple of handfuls.

A few weeks after Arianna got settled in Mel came into the living room and asked me if I would like to join her and Ari at the community pool. I had been waiting since the day she moved in for this request and had to work at waiting an appropriate amount of time before answering, "Yes!" I didn't think this through. I knew from the moment she slid her denim shorts down over her toned and tanned thighs that I was in trouble. She was wearing a string bikini bottom that wasn't supposed to be but wore as a thong. It had no chance against that ass. Despite my best efforts, I could not stop staring. I thought the two of them might have caught a glance or two but neither said anything. I dismissed myself after about an hour and went home to jerk off in a cool shower. I did my best to put Ari, and her perfectly sculpted body, out of my mind.

Everything was fine for several weeks after that. Everything was as normal as always and we'd hang out and go out to eat together just as we always had. About six months after moving in, as we neared the holiday season, Ari was traveling back home up north. She needed someone to watch her dogs and didn't want to pay for a boarding place. I am a dog person and LOVE her two dogs anyway so I obviously said I would. I didn't think anything of it at the time. The first few days went without a hitch. It wasn't until Mel left town for the weekend and I was home alone that the trouble began. It started innocently enough, taking an extra peek here and there as I was letting the dogs out. However, the intrusive thoughts slowly began to win out until I couldn't help myself. I worked up the courage and I turned into a professional detective. I was snooping through drawers and looking under beds trying to find anything that would fuel my fantasy thoughts about Ari. I was terribly disappointed to find absolutely nothing. I was surprised given the way she talks about sex casually, but zero adult items to be found. The only thing of interest was her panty drawer which was filled with all kinds of risqué options. I took a mental picture and turned to leave when the devil on my shoulder spoke up. I pocketed one of my favorite pairs and took it home. When I got back, I couldn't stop thinking about how good they would look on her. Horny to the point of madness, I did something I'd never done before. I stripped down and tried them on. I couldn't believe how good they looked even on me. It was a tiny black G-string with a colorful triangle of fabric covering my quickly growing cock. I grabbed my phone and snapped off a couple of pictures to remember then returned them to her drawer.

Over the next several days, it only got worse. I returned each day and kept trying on different pairs. There were thongs, bikini style, boy shorts, cheeky, and lingerie. I tried them all. Only now I wasn't wasting time between houses. I stripped down in her room and took all kinds of pictures and videos in her bedroom mirror. I'd never felt a thrill like this. In my relationship I am the dominant partner who has always been interested in role reversal, but one who didn't push when Mel wasn't comfortable. I'd never been this horny in my life and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

Ari and Mel returned home at the end of the week and life went back to normal, I still visited my new fantasies whenever I had time alone but didn't dare explore them with both girls back home. Three weeks later it was a normal Friday night. Mel was out of town for a friend's bachelorette party, and I had just set down on the couch with a frozen pizza to watch the game when I got a text from Ari. I was surprised as we very rarely communicate outside of seeing each other in person. My surprise slowly turned to horror as I opened it to find a picture of me staring back at the camera wearing nothing but skimpy, black lace panties. I'm in my mid-twenties and in fairly decent shape with just enough chest hair to distinguish between a man and a boy. However, I'll admit I'm somewhat lacking in the package department. It's about 5 inches with less girth than I would like, and it looked pathetic tucked inside the lacey panties. This text was quickly followed by another that read:

"Since I'm sure you're staring blankly at your phone like a dumbass, let me explain what's going to happen here. You'll be at my house at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning with Dunkin ready to go, a minute late and I send this to Mel. Don't be late."

She was right and I continued to stare at my phone for another five minutes. I'd been so damn horny I'd never even considered to stop and look for the doggy cam sitting on her dresser. I sent several messages begging alternately between forgiveness and not telling Mel. She sent her Dunkin order, but otherwise ignored all my attempts and pleas. I eventually gave up and went to bed where I stared at the ceiling until it was time to get up.

I showed up with breakfast in hand at 7:55 a.m. and sheepishly knocked on the door. After what felt like forever, Ari finally answered the door at 8 on the dot. I immediately tried to apologize again but was cut off. "I don't want to hear it. I don't care. All I want to hear from you today is 'Yes Ma'am' as you follow my orders. Do you understand?" I tried to plead my case but was immediately silenced with an emphatic "Do you understand?" Resigned to my fate, I replied "Yes ma'am." She let me in and explained that she had a list of activities for me to complete throughout the day. Menial labor such as mowing the yard, washing her car, taking out the trash, and so on. I was still terrified that she would tell Mel but was starting to think the punishment wasn't so bad. With my assignments in hand, I turned to begin but was stopped, "Where do you think you're going like that? You're not dressed."

As I turned back around, I noticed she had several selections from her underwear collection laid out on the couch. She picked up one of the more conservative options, a maroon bikini-style option from Victoria's Secret. She held it out and said, "You can go ahead and change right here." For the first time, I noticed what she was wearing. She had on only a sports bra that could barely contain her impressive chest and loose jogging shorts that didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass cheeks. The sight of her spinning the panties around her finger with a mocking smile waiting for me to come and grab them had me begging against reason with my cock not to react.

As I changed, she seemed amused by my predicament but said nothing. For the next few hours, I slowly but surely knocked tasks off her list. Each time I complete one Ari would have another selection ready for me to change into. I was allowed to put my shorts back on but had to have whatever I was wearing underneath at least somewhat visible. I was worried about the neighbors, but what choice did I have? Ari seemed to follow me as I completed each task, every time I looked up, she was there leaning against the doorframe or standing in the window supervising my work. I thought the southern heat was playing tricks on me as a couple of times I could have sworn she was fondling her breast or sliding a hand down her shorts while making direct eye contact.

I finished with what I thought was my last task in the early afternoon. As I came in, she said, "The outside of the house looks great, but the inside could use some work." Of course, she had another outfit ready. It was the tiny, colorful G-string from the text message. I knew the drill by this point and as quickly as I could I put it on and tried to get to work. She stopped me as I reached for my shorts, "You won't be needing those in here." I looked towards the open blinds and she only laughed and sat down on the couch looking at me over her glass of water, goading me into beginning my work. So I got to work cleaning her house in nothing but a tiny G-string. As I worked she always seemed to need to be where I was. She'd brushed past me pressing her tits into my bare back. When I was vacuuming, she kept "dropping" whatever she could find in my way forcing me the bend over with my exposed ass pointed towards her. As I was finishing the last room she threw one more item down and this time when I bent over to pick it up, she slapped my ass. I quickly shot up straight as she laughed and remarked what a good job I'd done. She promised I was almost done as she walked out of the room towards her bedroom. She said something, but I was too mesmerized by her swaying hips to hear.

When she finally emerged, time momentarily stopped. She had changed out of her shorts and bra and was now wearing a bathrobe. "You've been working so hard, you worked right through lunch. Why don't you come get a snack?" With that she undid her robe revealing nothing underneath. Ari dropped it in a pile on the floor at her feet and stood there gloriously naked with supreme confidence. Her golden tanned body was on full display with no flaws to be found. He DD breasts defied gravity and her small, dark areolas stood stiff at attention. I completely forgot about the situation I was in. Completely forgot about Mel. I practically started to run to her.

"No no no... if you want to use my dogs as an excuse to be a dog then I think its fair to give you what you want. You want to go through my things? Invade my privacy? Violate my space and belongings? You want to be a dog so bad, then be a dog. Get on all fours and crawl to me."

I hesitated a moment too long and she screamed, "NOW!" I quickly and obediently dropped to all fours. There was an anger and authority on her face that I'd never seen before. Humiliated, I started to crawl towards Arianna. I got about halfway there when she started calling out commands. She made me sit, lay down, roll over, and shake. I followed each command without question. I'd never been more ashamed or embarrassed in my life. Which is why it made no sense to me that I was rock hard. When I reached her she had sat down on the couch with a leg propped up on the end of the coffee table. Her pussy was open and exposed perfectly at eye level. She said "That's a good boy" as she violently grabbed my hair and pulled my face forcefully into her pussy. There was nothing calm or subtle about it. She forcefully ground her pussy all over my face. I quickly gave up trying and just stuck my tongue out and focused on trying to breathe as she relentlessly assaulted my mouth. Her pussy was as wet as I'd ever seen a woman and before long my entire face was soaked. Her pussy juice was running down my chin. Her breathing became labored, but she didn't slow down. Ari continued to grind her clit up, down and all around my tongue. "Oh, oh, ooohhh fuck... oh that's a good boy. Such a good boy. Right there, right there.. uh, oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Oh god, yes, yes FUUUUUUUCCKK I'M CUMMING." Ari exploded on my face and she held my head as tight as possible against her. Almost as if she was trying to force her pussy through my head. Slowly she eased up as she came back to Earth. Finally, she let go and collapsed back onto the couch.

It took Ari a moment to get her composure as she came down from her orgasm. For just a brief moment she looked unsure of herself for the first time as she looked down at me still on my knees. It was just a fleeting moment though as she suddenly flipped over and presented her ass in my face as she faced the back of the couch. "Good boys get rewarded in this house, even one with tiny little cocks like yours." I was entirely past shame at this point. This was a moment I'd dreamed about since the first time I laid eyes on her. I was rock hard and threatening to tear through the tiny fabric trying to contain me as I dove hungrily tongue-first into her tight asshole. Afraid she'd change her mind, I wasted no time lapping eagerly at her backdoor. Ari let out several soft moans into the couch as she began to firmly push back into my tongue. She must have still been soaking wet as it was dripping down from the front still.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted? You think I don't notice your eyes at the pool? I bought smaller bottom after that first day just to watch you try and hide your little tent when we go. Not much of a tent, not much of a man, but your tongue sure does work." Her words only fueled me to attack with my tongue with everything I had. "That's it, eat my ass you sorry little bitch." I was lost in the moment and placed both hands on either side of her ass and squeezed. It was a dream come true, but I knew immediately I'd overstepped as she pulled away instantly, "no no no, you don't get to touch me."

Ari walked stood and walked behind me, slapping me sharply on that ass. "Bad boys get punished in this household. Do you want to see your punishment?" I started to respond with "yes ma'am", but was immediately slapped in the face. "Dogs don't talk do they? They speak. Now if you want to see your punishment, speak!" I knew instinctively what she was asking. I looked up at her standing there completely naked, sweat glistening off her golden body waiting on me. I'd never been as helpless to desire as I let out two loud barking noises. She smiled, seemingly pleased and picked up a dog collar off of the coffee table, placing it around my neck. She then attached a leash and walked me into her bedroom. She opened her larger dogs crate and ushered me in. Even without the threat of her telling Mel what I'd done, which would surely be the end of our relationship, I was incapable of resisting her commands.

I sat naked, save the G-string, in a dog crate wearing a collar and watched her depart to her closet. She came back carrying an old Nike duffle bag. "I believe this is what you were looking for." She opened the zipper and dumped the contents on the floor. It was an impressive collection of BDSM gadgets from whips, to a myriad of restraints, gags, plugs, and vibrators. I'm not unfamiliar with any of the items as I've bought and used several with Mel. However, she picked up the one item that scared me most. I involuntarily let out the tiniest whimper, which drew a laugh from Arianna.

"Now isn't the time to cower. You had your chance, you could have just let the dogs out and went home. Now I'm going to treat you with the same level of intrusion that you treated me with." With that, she stepped into what was easily a 7-inch, thick black strap-on. She confidently stepped to the crate and grabbed my hair with both hands, holding my head so that my mouth was positioned at the tip of her impressive cock.

"You have 60 seconds. You won't get any lube, so I recommend you do a good job." Before I could register what she was saying she angrily thrust her cock violently to the back of my throat. She was taking no prisoners. I'd never had a dick in my mouth, and I was certain this wasn't the way anyone started. I had no choice but to hold on for dear life as she frantically thrust in and out. I wasn't sucking the cock nearly as much as she was fucking my throat. It was the longest 60 seconds of my life as I choked and gagged on the large member, tears started streaming down my face. When she finally dislodged it from my throat, I looked up at her gasping for air trying to recover even a shred of dignity. She spit in my face and slapped me hard across the face, "Look at the mess you made."

She yanked me out of the crate and half-drug me by the leash to the end of the bed. Even for a former college athlete, she was surprisingly strong. She bent me over the bed and produced a wiffle ball style ball gag, just like one I used on Mel. She wasted no time securing it in my mouth. "No one wants to listen to you cry like the little sissy bitch you are. You're not much of one, but try and pretend you're a man and take my dick."

Without any introduction, she slammed into my virgin asshole. Three quick thrusts as my tight asshole exploded in pain. On the third thrust, she penetrated as far as she could and held there, giving me the opportunity to breathe for the first time. She gradually ground her hips side to side as the pain slowly began to subside. She dug her nails into my shoulders and raked them down my back. As I tried to scream through the gag she began her assault again. Full length thrust in and out of ass and her thighs slapped against mine. "How's it feel? How does it feel to be violated? To be disrespected and treated like nothing more than a common street slut? That's what you are now. My own personal, pathetic little fuck toy. Fortunately for you, I have a real cock unlike that sad excuse you possess."

Her words were like electricity straight to my groin. The shame only fueled my erection. I was shocked to find the pain had almost completely subsided, replaced by a pleasure I'd never experienced. I could feel my orgasm building deep in my body. Ari was completely unforgiving, pounding away at my now eager ass. I was drooling all over myself through the gag. I moaned and begged for her to fuck me harder through the gag. "Fuck you're pathetic. You like it don't you? You like being on your knees taking Mistress Ari's cock up your ass." She expertly unfastened and removed the gag.

"Be a good boy, speak your thanks." Without hesitation I looked her directly in the eyes and barked. I wasn't going to last another second. The biggest orgasm of my life was right on the precipice. She sensed it as well. She pulled out without warning and my mouth opened in protest. She swiftly inserted the fat cock directly from my ass into my mouth as I started to cum on the floor. In full panic, I desperately tried to grab my cock, but she kicked my hands away, all the while holding my head in place on her strap-on. All I could do was softly whimper as my ruined orgasm ran its course.

"Disrespectful sissies don't get rewards, men get rewards." She took a handful of hair and shoved my face into the carpet. "Clean up your mess and get the fuck out of my house." She picked up my clothes and threw them in the trash on her way towards opening the front door. She sent me out into the neighborhood covered in drool, freshly fucked, and in nothing but a G-string.