Pantyhose Addiction

Story Info
Pantyhose Addition leads to full fledge transformation.
21.8k words
4.51
30.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers

Caution: This story is about cross-dressing and transformation. Please don't read if this subject offends you or leave negative feedback on the subject matter. I apologize in advance for any grammatical mistakes - Cindy.

Pantyhose Addiction

*****

Even though it was going to be a hot July day I still enjoyed wearing my pantyhose. Ever since my wife Janet caught me in a pair of hers three years ago, I have worn them every day without objection. They still feel wonderful when I roll them up my smooth legs and even better under a pair of jeans or in a skirt. I honestly have to say I have never grown tired of wearing them. The silkiness of the nylons against my legs or the way they feel under a pair of tight jeans is indescribable, which makes me wonder why more women don't wear stockings or pantyhose more often.

You hear women all the time complain how hot or uncomfortable they are but that makes no sense to me as I have had lots of experience wearing them. Nylons make your legs look smooth, sensual, and sexy. They feel soft and sexy under your clothes. They are a constant reminder of your sexiness and what girl doesn't want to feel sexy? Men love to see a girl in a short skirt, sexy nylons, and high heels. I should know, I love it on them, and I love to wear them myself.

Over the past three years we have purchased dozens and dozens of pairs. After experimenting with different brands and styles there are only two brands I now purchase. Wolford Pantyhose and Oroblu Pantyhose are by far the most elegant, sexy feeling pantyhose made. They are expensive but for me, money doesn't matter when it comes to my pantyhose.

As I mentioned earlier it all started three years ago when Janet came home unexpectedly and caught me rubbing my hard-on while wearing a pair of her pantyhose. She was surprised but when I explained how sexy they feel she seemed to understand. Janet even became playful and encouraged me to wear them more often. Sex became much more fun as I wore them during our love making sessions. Janet became a little more curious about my desires and started asking me questions. After a few days I confessed that when I was younger, I used to dress up as a girl in my sisters' clothes when I was home alone. I told her I had stopped but when I came across her pantyhose it just seemed like the right thing to do again.

After telling her about my past cross-dressing Janet said that from this day forward, I would wear pantyhose every day or suffer the consequences. I agreed since I liked the idea anyway. Janet went on to explain that she wanted me to share my fantasies with her and she explained that she was a little disappointed that I had not let her in on all my desires. Janet felt that this was a way of having some control over me. I liked the idea of having to be submissive and agree.

So, from that day forward I've worn pantyhose under my suits to work, under my clothes during the evening and weekends. Sometimes I wear them to bed under a teddy or nightgown. Yes, I am addicted to pantyhose and I enjoy women's silky lingerie.

Janet and I shopped several times and filled three drawers full of pantyhose, panties, and different types of lingerie. Silky slips, baby doll pajamas, short nightgowns and even a corset or two. Yes, Janet seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

About a year after this started our sex life started to decline. Janet seemed to lose some interest and suggested something that changed our relationship forever. She said that I seemed less sexy because I have gotten used to wearing my sexy clothes so often.

"Mel, I think you have taken this for granted and I feel used. If you love me, you will do something that I think will improve our situation."

Without objection I said, "Of course, what do you have in mind?"

Janet smiled and said, "Well you remember how sexy you felt when you first started wearing my pantyhose?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well I think the thrill is gone and I want to add a little more spice to our life." She said.

"What do you have in mind," I asked.

"Mel, I want to dress you up as my girlfriend, from head to toe. I want to spend a couple of days with you dressed as my girlfriend. I think that would get you really horny and would make me equally excited."

"Oh my, I don't know Janet. I mean you know I would love to dress up but I'm not sure how you would handle me dressed up like that," I answered almost in shock.

"Don't you worry your cute little head." I've seen you every day in nylons, slips, teddies, and heels. It wouldn't be a big leap just to put on a dress and some make-up," she replied.

My instant hard on gave my desire away. She started rubbing it under my pantyhose and said, "I assume this means yes?"

All I could say was, "Well, yes." My excitement of dressing up all the way showed in our love making. Janet knew what I wanted and was letting me live out a fantasy. I was grateful and thrilled.

So, Tuesday morning I went to work and took off Thursday day and Friday in preparation for a 4 day weekend. Janet seemed delighted and went shopping that afternoon.

When I got home from work there were eight large bags of clothes and other items all over our bedroom. Janet unpacked several of my drawers and put my new feminine items in my dresser. I had to pack my old clothing in some boxes and put them in the garage. She then made some room in my closet for the dresses and outfits she purchased and finally lined up my 4 pairs of high heels on the closet floor.

I greeted Janet at breakfast all showered and freshened up in my pink baby doll over my nylons and wearing my mule slippers.

"Well, are you ready for your total transformation, honey?"

"I'm nervous but ready. What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Since you are clean and all powered up, let's put you in some daytime clothing. First I want you to put the lingerie I've laid out for you on and call me when you are dressed."

I took the tags off the new black lace bra and pantie set and then opened the new pair of silky sheer black pantyhose. I slid the sexy new items on and called for Janet.

She came in and smiled, "That lingerie looks lovely on you, Mel."

"This is a special gift I got just for you, darling," she said handing me a small box. Inside the box were two silicon breasts prosthesis with life-like nipples. These were the type mastectomy patients purchased after surgery.

"Janet, these are expensive. What did you do this for?" I asked in shock.

"Honey, I wanted you to look and feel 100% female and money is not an object for my sweetheart," she said smiling.

The breast fit into a slot in the bra making them invisible and genuine. The nipples protruded through the bra and I loved the way my shape had changed with such a simple change. The weight and slight tugging on the bra was a new feeling I would be getting used to but one I was going to enjoy.

"Well honey, how does it feel to be a 36c? A lot of women would die for those."

"They feel heavy, and they seem to be in the way as I move my arms. I don't know if I can get used to them." I responded.

"Oh yes, you'll get used to them, I promise. It will take some time, but you will adapt to having them. Just remember it is important to keep your shoulders back, a girl must have good posture and there is nothing worse with a pretty girl with bad posture. Now shoulders back and show off those tits!" She said giggling She sat me down at the make-up table and started working on my face.

"I've been meaning to trim your eyebrows for some time and now I finally have my chance."

When she was done, they were thinner and had a feminine shape to. She showed me how to trim them correctly and gave me instructions, "You don't want to pluck them too much, just enough to show that you care about your looks. I expect you to keep them like they are now, OK?"

I nodded as she opened a new make-up case, "This new make-up kit is for you, I bought just for your coloring, so I'll expect you won't have to use mine any longer. If there is something you don't have or need just let me know and I'll get it for you."

She showed me how to apply the base and foundation to my face. I was taught what brush and sponge to use and how to use highlights to show off my facial features. She spent a half hour on my eyes showing me the correct way to color my eyes and the correct way to use eyeliner and mascara.

"When you go out at night, I'll have to show you how we put on darker colors for evening wear," she said as she finished up on my eyes. Next came the lipsticks and I had over 10 lipsticks to choose from.

"We are going to use this coral red because it's going to match your nail polish. I'll let you put it on but first we apply a lip liner, of a little darker color to your lips. This keeps the lipstick on your lips and prevents it from sliding off onto areas it doesn't belong. The lip liner also serves as a backup color when your lipstick comes off throughout the day your lips will still have some color," she said as she continued her instructions.

"Since you don't have nails long enough to style, we're going to have your nails done later today at the mall."

"Yeah right, very funny. I'm not going out dressed like this."

"Janet, just wait until I am done with you before you make that decision," she said as she rubbed my enlarged cock through my pantyhose.

"Now it's time for your hair and I have another surprise," she said as she brought another box out form the closet. It contained a newly styled wig that she placed on top of my head.

"Even though your hair is long enough, until we get it styled you will wear this," she said holding up an expensive looking wig. She pinned it on my head and stepped back.

"Perfect, you look just like Jennifer Anniston."

It was amazing, between the make-up and now the wig I looked so much like a girl I was stunned.

She saw my surprise and smiled, "I knew there was a beautiful woman under all that lingerie you've been wearing. I'm glad she finally came to visit. Now it's time to get dressed. But before I let you do that, I bought something that you will need. All the items I bought you are very feminine and form fitting and even though you've lost several pounds and have a nice figure we need to enhance you a little. That's why I got this for you to wear. From now on make sure you have it on whenever you are dressing up in one of these outfits Mel," She handed me a black lace pantie girdle with tummy control.

When I finally slid it on, my waist shrunk two more inches and my constant hard on was pushed out of sight. It was the perfect piece of clothing, even if it was extremely tight and a little uncomfortable.

Janet led me to my closet and showed me all the new dresses and asked me to pick one a girl would wear for daytime wear. "Keep in mind what lingerie you are wearing," she added. I picked out a conservative blue dress with subtle lace trim. I knew it would go well with my dark lingerie.

"OK, that will work well. Put it on and let's see how it fits," she instructed.

After she zipped me up, I slid it around until it was in place and moved over the mirror. The dress came just above my knees and the light material floated around my body. Janet was grinning from ear to ear as I stood in front of the mirror in shock at the new girl looking back at me.

"We need to complete your outfit," she said as she handed me the black high heels. The dress was wonderful and sexy; you could even see the fake nipples through the think dress material. I was in ecstasy and touching myself all over. I spent over twenty minutes admiring myself in the mirror as Janet patiently watched.

"Just imagine how good you are going to look after a few days of practice. You know Mel, since you look so feminine, I don't think your name is fitting any longer. It's time for my girlfriend to have a softer feminine name. Do you have one in mind?"

"Melissa," I blurted out without thinking. It's the name I call myself whenever I dress up and it just came out a little too quickly.

"That was a fast decision but it's lovely. Melissa. I like it, and you do look like a Melissa. Well Melissa, there is more to being a girl than just looking like one. Now I know you've been dressing and playing dress up around the house for a while now, but I am going to take you to an entirely new level. From now on when you are dressed up, I will expect to see you use complete feminine movements and a soft feminine voice. I will show you some things and you will practice until they become second nature."

Still looking at myself I said, "Yes, thank you this is going to be so much fun," I was so excited about the look and feel of all these new clothes that I was out of control.

"Let's start with your walking. Now you walk great in those heels, but you need some improvement. From now on I want you to swing your hips much more and whenever you take a step, I want to see one foot directly in front of the other. This means you will have to take much smaller steps, but you will start to move much more convincingly," she said.

So, for the next hour I walked all over the house swaying my hips from side to side as I took small petite steps until she was satisfied. During this time, I was shown how to hold my hands in a more girlish way. I had to keep both elbows at my side and turn my hands just enough to show my feminine movement. She explained that this practice was going to make me work on being ultra-feminine which will make me look more desirable, convincing, and eventually become part of my normal movements.

"I want you to practice all of this at least 3 hours a day, understand?" She asked.

"Yes, I can do that." I responded.

"Now we need to work on your voice. Right now, it's high enough and dressed like that I don't think anyone would think about it, but I think it best to make it a little softer." We worked on talking a little slower and softer with a more of a whisper in my voice. When she was satisfied, she said, "This is how I want you to talk from this moment forward. You must practice until it becomes natural."

"OK, I'll keep practicing," I said in my new voice.

Janet smiled, "OK, we've been at this all day and I haven't eaten lunch. Take this and follow me," She said after she handed me a new purse.

"Where are we going, Janet?" I asked softly.

"You sound sweet, keep that up Melissa," she encouraged.

"You didn't answer my question," I asked nervously.

"Like I said, I'm hungry and I said we were getting your nails done."

"Please don't do this, Janet." I begged.

"Stop it, Melissa. Look at yourself, you look better as a girl than most girls I know. You love how you look; you've already said that. So, what's the issue?"

"I'm nervous about being outside."

"Well, you'll get over it soon enough. I've spent a small fortune on all your clothes and make-up, the least you can do is be thankful and allow me to enjoy your company as my new girlfriend."

Deep down I really wanted to go out dressed like this which is probably why I went along with her wishes. She got ready and dressed in jeans, a cotton top and sneakers which really made me stand out when I stood next to her.

"Janet, why are you dressed like that when I'm all dressed up and wearing heels?"

"Melissa, this is your special day and I don't want to draw any attention away from you. I'm trying to be a nice girlfriend," was all said as she took my hand and led me to the car in the garage. Before I knew what happened we had driven out of our development and were speeding across town to the mall. Janet could tell I was nervous and tried to relax me a little.

"Melissa, you look so lovely like this I just wish we had done this sooner. Now we both have a new common interest and something we can share. I also have a new girlfriend and someone I can relate to, isn't this wonderful?"

"Yes, and I appreciate all you've done for me, just be gentle. I'm very nervous."

"Silly, you have nothing to be nervous about. I'm right here with you and I guarantee you will be fine. Just think how jealous all those women are going to be when they get a look at you," she said as we both laughed.

"That's better, now if you're going to be my girlfriend you must think like a girl and talk about girl things. Can you do that, honey?"

"I'll try. What do we talk about?" I asked.

"We'll all girls talk about clothing, shopping, dieting and of course men. When a girl sees a cute guy, we talk about him. Just like guys do when they are together and see a cute girl. So, to be totally convincing you have to really start thinking like a girl and acting like one. Can you do that?"

Wow this was too good to be true; my lifelong fantasy was being given to me by my loving wife. In fact, she was encouraging me to act this way and I was going to let myself go.

"Yes, I think I can. You know Janet I was thinking that since you seem to be OK with my feminine side, and I am delighted with the results, that maybe I can spend another week as Melissa. I have some more vacation time and I can even work at home for a while. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think that would be wonderful. It's settled then, you can call work tomorrow and take next week off and we can get to know each other a little better as girlfriends," she said as she pulled into a parking spot. She turned off the engine and smiled at me, we are going to have so much fun, and I can't wait. Right now, we are going into the mall as two girlfriends so it's important to remember that no matter what happens. Remember your movements and how to walk as you practiced this morning. Keep your voice soft and remind yourself that you are a girl, you are Melissa, and you will start thinking like her, OK?"

"Yes, I'm ready." I got out of the car and walked with Janet towards the mall. I immediately felt out of place dressed in that dress and heels as Janet walked next to me in jeans and sneakers.

"I wish you had dressed up a little more Janet."

"Don't worry about me honey. Today is all about you. Now take smaller steps and remember to move your hips. That's better."

The emphasized hip movements made me take much smaller steps than I was used to taking. It seemed it was going to take forever to get through the parking lot as I heard my heels click along the pavement. I had to keep my head up as I put one foot in front of the other to maintain my balance. I was in sensory overload as I tried to do everything we had practiced. Keeping my elbows at my side and holding my purse as I tried to balance with my new walk was quite difficult. My new breast was jutting out and screaming for attention as I walked into the mall. As luck would have it a good-looking young man held the door for us as we approached.

"Hi ladies," he said as he held the door.

We smiled and said thank you as we both saw him staring at my breast as we passed. "He's cute, isn't he Melissa?"

Not knowing what to say I nervously answered, "Yes."

Trying to get me to talk asked, "What did you find attractive about him?"

"Well, he had a nice build and a cute face," I heard myself answer.

"Yeah and a nice butt, too. I noticed him checking you out, how does that make you feel?"

"Weird, but kind of nice. I felt kind of attractive even desirable. It felt nice."

"Melissa, I have a secret for you. What you just experienced is what us girls live for. We want to dress up pretty and be found desirable and attractive. You've just passed your first test today, honey. If he found you attractive, just wait until the rest of the world sees you."

We spent the first two hours shopping as girlfriends. We talked about dresses, certain styles and I even helped Janet pick out a new purse. We saw several guys in the mall and commented on each one. How cute he was or how big he was, just like girlfriends. Janet even made comments on the size of one guy's cock, "I'd like to ride his whopper, and I bet it's huge."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers