All Comments on 'Neighbor Ch. 03'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic

I wish my wife and I could do this! (Actually, a more promising candidate would’ve been a former girlfriend, back in the mid ‘90s: if only I could go back in time to then and have the guts to tell her about my bisexuality. Now with other women I’ve been with that would be a relationship-ending move! With her who knows what might’ve happened... )

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It was the ending that fucked it. She turned into a slag right at the end by telling him she wants him to fuck cock more than fucking him herself. Why do that to a guy? He's all perfectly happy with everything as they have done it, then she blusters and tells him she wants to be the one to tell him he can cheat on her now. She needs her ass kicked hard.

And he said, " And I was going to have to be okay with it." Did you get that? He was "going to have to" that doesn't sound thrilled. That sounds like he was hurting somewhere along the line. Then the phone text...I quit reading

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 4 years ago

I want you to be my daddy please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm so glad you're back and writing again! I hope to see more story continuations from you soon :)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

If she goes off birth control without telling her husband, she should be made to raise the "accidental" child alone as he divorces her and finds another woman. They need to drop these old geezer doms out of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An Amazing Story...

Not sure if this was identified as fiction or not but if it falls into Not, then those are two of the slutty, filthy most uninhibited fuck pigs ever. I consider myself a total submissive cock slut, that will suck, fuck and give my control to most any cute, big dicked black man. These two however make me blush with envy. It seems like wifey is starting to take control of hubby and I can't wait for the next installment to see where she takes him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

Really hot series but but a fan of the "stop taking your birth control" imo. Its hot they're dominated but if daddy gets her pregnant, what about the husband? Is he gonna raise the baby as daddy fucks off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This is thr best. I love it. I want more of this. Bobby becoming a total faggot, Maddie encouraging it!

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
OMG

this is the hottest story ive ever read on here, love to be him, hopping there is more, i came in my panties 4 times reading it

LIPL0CKLIPL0CKalmost 4 years ago

I need parts four, five, six...

midtwnnycmidtwnnycalmost 4 years ago
i want to be bobby

Smoking hot story ...as it is.....i choose my play buds with imaginations like this and who enjoy getting off on dom'g a guy as in this story.

Well written too/ individuals have believable depth.....i wear slutty small briefs and panty style underwear ...when i read your collection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

she needs all three holes filled at once as he is filled also. mmmmmmm how to do that with just the four of them. nice thoughts. keep it up. keep it loving too.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerinealmost 4 years ago

Spectacular! Stay inspired. Need more of this series!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
Normally, your stories are decent... this one...? Not so much...

Maddy and Bobby *were* a married couple in love with each other...

Whether they both prefer to be bottoms doesn't really change that as long as it's a facet of their life and not their whole life...

But now their Daddy wants Maddy to stop taking birth control and it's a safe bet it's not so *Bobby* can get her pregnant...

And no matter what Bobby says about loving her pussy, he'd rather get fucked by dick after dick after dick now...

There's no reason to believe they'll even need to be together in another chapter or two and both will likely be ok with it at this rate as long as they've a daddy...

So, no matter what the characters say, you've killed their love for each other or at least marginalized it to the point of irrelevance.

zzzz2582zzzz2582almost 4 years ago

Love this series! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story!

I am in awe by your writing skills and fantasies! Just wow! For some time now I have just been waiting for new stories from you and they never let me down. Please please keep em’ coming. Men realizing they prefer cock in their hungry slutty holes are hot and you do awesome job on describing all the emotions and physical aspects and pleasure of the situation. Thank you! Thousand times thank you :)

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
God I lo r this series and you turned it up even higher !

Wow, I csnt wait for more. Chapters

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Please more

One the very best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a great piece of writing

This story has hit it on the head for details. Very interested in reading more of your writing. Would love to see the series continue as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

THE best story I have ever read !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to Maddy receiving golden showers and making hubby a full cuck servicing her bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Excellent chapter! Keep them coming (no pun intended)

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 3 years ago

OMG!!!! Don't stop now. We need to see where Daddy is going to take his two new sluts, each being turned out and turned on. Much like these stories have turned me on. Thank you, but Don't stop. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazingly Sexy!

I'm so glad you continued this series and I can't wait for the next chapter! Thinking about Bobby in panties has got me so hot and bothered!

Julia2017CJulia2017Cover 3 years ago

Absolutely love the story. I need more.

anotherfredanotherfredover 3 years ago
Backstory potential!

I come back to the Neighbor series fairly frequently, and I was surprised this morning to realize that I'd missed the part where Tom and Eric start kissing. Not sure how it slipped by me, because it was really hot to see that element introduced. It got me wondering how things went down back in college. Any chance of a backstory on Tom and Eric's roommate days? Did they have a thing going together for a while? Maybe they still do? I'd love to read more about their connection.

Great work all around, SBG. Keep it up!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
I am enjoying the story a lot

This feels hot the way they feed off each other to help your daddy feel good. The only change I would have made is if Eric Would have been a BBC.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 3 years ago

Argh, was just about to cum for the 5th or 6th time to these 3 chapters and leave a comment saying don't stop keep em cumming. More chapters. Then the "stop taking your birth control pills".

It is one fetish, kinky, what ever you call it that makes me go instantly soft. Huge turn off for me. I just can't get past it, even as a fantasy. For me these stories filled with fantastically horny scenarios can't fathom anyone actually wanting the scenario to go into having a child with someone else, a reminder for the rest of our lives. I'm drunk and not articulating. But can anyone explain to me how this is a turn on? I am pretty open minded. Maybe I need it clarified or explained so it doesn't make me dick go limp. So, so, so stellar up til this beat. ARGH. Oh well just me.

isadoreisadoreover 3 years ago

holy crap! read all 3 parts and now need to get either fucked hard or go to a bath house and serve a bunch of men. I hope that you are writing part 4 and 5 right now. My only complaint is the same as luuv2watchu said, not really turned on by the prospect of children but the idea that she will get impregnated by someone other than hubby is cool, just no kids.

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 3 years ago

I to wish I was Bobby, and I’m anxious for chapters 4 and 5. Surely, you aren’t going to leave us, HARD, WET, and wondering? I’ve never been in a multiple sex situation, but, it is a strong fantasy of mine. Thank you for ALWAYS getting me UP, and HORNY mate!

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 3 years ago

I want to be Bobby!!! Omfg I love how hes wife wants him to be fully gay and she take a lover!!! Oh god please keep writing this story!!! 15 out of 10 stars

Please write more chapters ( on my knees begging like Bobby being a fagoot)

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
So amazing

What a great series. I came multiple times reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deliciously wicked with the right cliff hanger.

I do hope you plan on continuing this series.

In the first story, I had thought that Maddy had arranged with Daddy to see if he could seduce her husband and that was why she was home early.

I had the feeling that Maddy was at least talking more with Daddy then she let on especially wanting to turn her husband into a real 'faggot' especially the way he kept reacting every time someone used that word.

Now the third story introducing the couple to multiple partners without the husband becoming jealous and sets his wife up for Daddy (??? or whoever 'D' is) to turn into a proper slut while icing the cuckold cake for her husband.

Going to have nice warm dreams waiting to see what happens next.

kisses

cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I love this series!!! I have cum multiple times while reading it. Can't wait to see what happens to Bobby. A gang bang would be very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

This is so hot , can't wait to read more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took A Wrong Turn

Great story for the first two chapters. Bringing in a second male fucked the story up and lost the intensity that it had. The birth control thing is bad. If the focus stayed on the triangulated relationship and went even further, it would have been better. Introduce more dominance. More control. Some BDSM rather than just mild spanking. Maybe have them tattooed and pierced. Ice this chapter and start again.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 3 years ago

Excellent work. Bring on the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Our holes could tell that Daddy was nearby."

that is sheer poetry, mate!

bloody brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The writer: Ok how can I ruin this series? Oh I know! Then typed "I want you to stop taking your birth control." Like seriously, such a MEH...

The disappointment is real y’all...

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

Just finished Ch 02 and… Jusy Wow!! Damn!!! This is getting hot and wild!!! I love how you pulled in the panty play and tandem big cock play with Tom and Eric.

My cock is still throbbing and leaking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Waiting for more, no, wanting more

Anxiously awaiting more of the story of these two. Very hot and compelling story line. I can see myself in this story with my wife. So, so HOT! Please continue the series.

JackOftensNJJackOftensNJalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I think the hottest part is Maddie telling Bobby to go out and find cock to suck. Go be a slug and take as much cock as possible. Wow. Her character is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I loved, loved, loved this chapter. The sense of total sharing and complicity that Bobby and Maddy developed during this fuck-fest was wonderful. She loved watching him take big cock; and he loved watching her take big cock. They are even more deeply in love than before.

Also, it was hot how Maddy is egging him on: she wants him to become a complete cock-slut, go out and find other men to fuck, bring them home, etc. Wow!

Also, it was hot the Daddy texted her to stop taking her birth control pills. That is every wife’s dream - to get fertilized by the most dominant male! None of our three children were sired by me, each was fucked into her by a different Alpha male lover of hers.

Great story!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see the story continues. I think this is where I stopped last time through. I'm not a fan of the "stop your pills" idea, either. Maybe it adds too much 'real life' into the sexy fantasy time we're all having with these kids? A stark reminder that there are consequences to be dealt with after we leave the playground?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but for me stopping birth control would be a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bring Eric in and now "stop the birth control", wtf ?

With God knows how many men will be fucking her in the future, she could be pregnant

every few months and who knows who the father(s) are.

Very irresponsible writing, the story started off so well, but is now becoming farcical!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THEEEEEEE!!! best story series ever!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

… would LOVE!! piss play introduced to this… Bobby taking glorious piss showers from Eric & Tom.. and swallowing as much as he can handle like he did their cum fountains!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have liked the story so far, don't know if I would call it cuckolding, but if you do they are doing it to each other.

The kinkiness is drawing each other closer.

But I don't like the idea of the "stop taking birth control pill" or Maddy keeping it from him.

Deception, lying by one or the other could be the wedge that drives them apart, so could Maddy being pregnant to another man.

I so hope this story isn't going that way, if it is my score is going to drop like a rock

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

WHEW!!! Anal Orgasm as the BEST, just like this story! Good job, again!

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Oh, you're making me so jealous. All that cum in your story, and all I get is my own. Oh whell!

creativeandfuncreativeandfun5 months ago

You have made me cum three times reading this series. 5 stars!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

yes I really enjoy all the fucking and that she wants him to be suck more cocks and be fucked more and more. I did not like the last part of stop taking birth control - more fun without starting a family.

I want her to dress him up and they suck and fuck more cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My husband and I both have dominant alpha lovers. I also stopped taking birth control and have been bred twice by my lover. Then my husband wanted a baby from his lover. I agreed to carry his lovers child also. My husband was over the moon when his lover bred me. They are both so happy and can’t wait until their baby is born next month.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbor Ch. 02 Previous Part
Neighbor Series Info