Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Susan, I'm not up for another round." Jim grinned.

"Just as well." Susan returned Jim's smile with a grin. Then a shadow crossed her face and she shivered. "Jim, I wondered if you would be offended if I asked you to go home. I need time to be alone. This has all been a lot for me and now I need to process our evening and my feelings. I have to check the kids too. I hope I was not too loud to wake them."

Jim started dressing. "Of course, I understand. Give me a call when you are ready. Let me know about Kelsey." Jim gave Susan a respectful hug and a kiss on the top of her head. He returned home and went straight to bed without even bothering to shower. Before going to sleep he said out loud, "Holy shit. What have I done?"

Jim and fell asleep quickly. He awoke an hour later full of guilt. He then rationalized to himself that Gee had given him encouragement and felt better for a moment before a nagging doubt crossed his mind. Had Gee just been testing him? Measuring his loyalty to her. He vindicated his actions by falling back on her admission to posing near nude as the reason for giving him the hall passes. Gee was being her usual generous self. He relaxed and was asleep again in a few minutes.

Jim rose with the sun. He shaved and showered. Sitting on the bed to pull on his socks, he smelled Susan's earthy aroma drifting off the open sheets. The previous evening came back to him in a rush. In that moment the same concerns he felt in the middle of the night made him uncomfortable once more.

Jim was a pragmatist. What was done was done. He could not undo it. He set himself practical tasks to distract himself. He stripped the bed and gathered his clothes, transporting them down to laundry room. Jim's hunger gnawed at his stomach. He cooked himself bacon and fried eggs with whole wheat toast washed down with a huge mug of coffee. Settling onto the breakfast bench in the kitchen he opened his iPad to look at the news. Just as he finished eating, his cell pinged to announce a text message.

Puzzled by the early communication he thought it must be some duct cleaner calling from India. He checked the screen anyway. It was from Susan.

In case you are worrying, I am good. In fact ex-cell-ant. You?

Jim entered into the back and forth conversation. He was conscious of his slow progress hitting the tiny letters.

Me too. Good that is. You're up early.

The kids...

Oh. Right.

Spoken to Gee yet?

No. Too early.

Plan to tell Gee?

Not sure. Whatcha think? Should I?

Definitely. She gave you the pass. She'll want to know.

You think?

Trust me. She'll know as soon as she sees you. Get ahead of it.

OK. You're probably right.

No probably. Do it.

OK. OK. Any news of Kelsey? Jim was desperate to change subjects.

I pick her up around midday. She had a good night's sleep and feels much better this morning.

That's good. Going to tell her? Jim could not resist turning the tables on Susan.

Maybe. We'll see. BTW I plan to pick up an enema set when I am out. Gotta go. Bye.

Oh, give my love to Gee.

Jim sat open mouthed at Susan's parting comments. An invitation? Was she constipated? Unlikely.

Jim thought about Susan's advice and decided to call Gee. He saw no point in delaying. If their relationship was going off the rails it may as be a train wreck than a slow derailment.

He called Gee. The phone seemed to ring forever, and Jim thought about what he would say if it went to the message box. Gee finally answered with a sleepy, "Hello?"

"It's Jim. Did I wake you?"

"Yes. What time is it?"

"Ooops. Its only six-thirty your time. Sorry about that. I'll call you back."

"Tempting, but I'm now awake. You interrupted a delicious dream. I was posing nude in front of hundreds of art students. I must have taken off my PJs in my sleep. Damn. I'm such an exhibitionist. So, what's up?"

"After telling me that, you can probably guess what's up. Ha-ha. I wanted to tell you about last night while it's fresh in my mind."

Gee now suddenly sounded really awake. "Go on. Did you see Susan?"

"Yes. She invited me over shortly after we talked."

"Did you fuck?"

"Hold on there. It's my story. Let me tell you how it went." Jim proceeded to relate a detailed blow-by-blow account of the whole evening. It did not go smoothly because Gee kept interrupting with questions.

"Did you tongue each other?" - "No. She thought my tongue was too rough for French kissing."

"Does she shave her under arms?" "Yes."

"Do her boobs droop?" - "About the same as your beauties."

"Does she shave her pubes? If not, what color are they?" - "No. She has a generous little forest. Strange though, she is a gingery color."

"How's her scent?" - "Earthy."

Gee reserved the most detailed part of her interrogation for Jim's sense of how her orgasms communicated themselves to him. "Squeeze? Ripple? Both together. Vocal? How vocal? Words or grunts? How did the fluid flush feel?" She repeated the same questions a few times with different phrasing and breathlessly, "Tell me again."

Gee's final question, "Was it good?"

"Different than I have ever experienced before. Raw. Animal sex. The strange thing is that when I do the extended foreplay I come fairly quickly when we finally fuck. You remember that? But this time, going straight to the main event, I lasted and lasted until she flooded her channel."

Jim paused. Gee stayed silent. He asked with a silent prayer, "You. Ok with this?"

Another moment of silence seemed to stretch for minutes in Jim's mind before Gee answered. "You'll be surprised. Yes. I am more that fine with your animal fuck." Jim felt himself give a deep sigh of relief. "What you cannot know is that I was frigging myself as you told your story. I could not get enough of it. I squeezed my nipples hard. I ran my finger up and down my clit at speed." Gee seemed to choke for a moment. "Darling. I got wet. Wet, not just damp, for the first time since the accident. Just from your words. I wish I was there to watch you and Susan. Oh, sweetie you have a latent exhibitionist and voyeur as a wife. Can you handle that?"

Jim laughed. "Seems I'll have to. Lucky me." He thought back on the ineffectual hormone treatments she had taken and the side effects she had endured.

"No. Lucky me. I'll be home in two days. Can't wait for you to tell me again when we are together. So, what are you doing this morning?"

"There's the sheets to wash."

"Did you shower before you went to bed?"

"No. And yes, the sheets smell. I'll take care of them."

"Just put them in a plastic bag. I want to smell them when I get back. Take in that earthy body odor you spoke about, if, in fact, it rubbed off on you."

"Really? That has a touch of kink in it."

"Just do as you are told, mister."

"Yes, Ma'am. Speaking of kinks. Susan phoned this morning to say she was alright with our gymnastics last night. Which is good. But she also told me that she is buying an enema kit today when she picks up Kelsey from the hospital. By the way, Kelsey's coming though her accident Ok as far as I can tell. Also, she says to say Hi to you and sends her love."

"Anal? Love to me? This gets more and more interesting. Talking of interesting I had a text from Patrick yesterday. He's asked whether I'd pose for him again. I told him I'd think about it. Would you approve? I might be totally nude this time. We can discuss it when I get back."

Jim's relief at Gee's attitude to his sex with Susan made him feel not only generous but more than a bit excited by the prospect. "You can have my answer now. It's a hearty yes. Pose nude with the one proviso that it is show and tell-all situation."

"Done. Call me tomorrow, but not so early. I'm hoping to get that same dream but without interruption. Daisy has just come in for a snuggle. See you. my darling, in two days. Love you."

Jim sent his, "Love you back" to dead air.

12