All Comments on 'Neighbor Ch. 06'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant as usual

Hornyboy1921Hornyboy1921about 2 years ago

So. Fucking. Hot! Goddamn, this is already one of the best stories on this site.

cdnrockstarcdnrockstarabout 2 years ago

I love this series!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 2 years ago

This is your magnum opus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much gay sex and too few girls in orgies... Exciting ladies from male sex makes bisexuality more spicy ! You are a super-author, but we wanted more couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SBG, this is insanely hot. I read the comments and everyone has their preference, but for me I simply love where Daddy is taking Bobby. During the earlier chapters I felt like I was Bobby's twin. I loved and envied all the slutty things he was made to do. Especially Chapter 4 when he wore Maddy's panties to his morning threesome. I thought, that is so me!! But you have taken him beyond his expectations - Bravo...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for Bobby next. Please make him the filthiest slut pig known to man.

slavesindeeslavesindeeabout 2 years ago

oh to be one of his sissy sluts

great story

Submissive_GabrielSubmissive_Gabrielabout 2 years ago

Amazing! Can we get more where it's just the 3 sluts and their Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is awesome, i love the turn in story where bobby is actually turning gay and maddy is encouraging it and telling him she only needs daddy's cock now and that its strap only tor him. I want bobby yo turn completely going forward

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Well that was quite a ride! Probably the hottest, nastiest, most debauched party scene I've ever read!

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

perfect! also, room for new stories from this. Maddy and Amanda adventures, reunion at next year's event. Amanda dominating the hubby, Amanda introducing new friends, Tom introducing new friends. bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good fucking god. This is the White Album, the Speakerboxx/Love Below, the Magnolia of filthy, nasty, group-pansexual-drug-fuelled fuck stories. It's a pinnacle artistic statement. I take my hat off to you, and anything else you fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, wish that the characters would share more introspect on their sexuals evolutions and how uneasy it can be on relationship instead of an all wholly acceptance without any after thoughts by them on their conducts or over what they've being experiencing!

I was curious if Maddy got unfortunately knock up at the gang bang party and by whom! Touchy subject because we only heard about an sms that she received from D asking to stop her birth control pills. So far it's not clear who D is, it might or might not be Daddy! And during the week after Bobby double fuck morning, they both got individually ass fucked by daddy upon his request, it doesn't seems that he came in her womb after that sms! It doesn't seems that she has informed Bobby of that request neither of her acceptance of it? And then they are with Amanda the official office party sluts at Vegas, where everyone's high, partying, fucking whatever hole is available, and there's no mention from Daddy towards his co-workers to avoid filling up Maddy snatch! And the weirder part of this all is that Maddy is pushing Bobby to not ever fuck her again as she wants to take the Dominant role in their relationship and oblige Bobby into a submissive one so she can anally abuse him!

I don't have the feeling that Bobby is gay at all, he seems to me to be more of a people pleaser to avoid conflicts and confrontations (which as an after effect, only creates conflicts and confrontations). I basically think that because he really was into having sex with Amanda and with Maddy while waiting for the gangbang day and he probably will have had sex with the girls if Daddy wouldn't have restrained them! Even when he has sex with Maddy, it looks more that she's the one into strap-on fuck him than him requesting for it! But because he's blindly in love with Maddy, he's going on a full destroy mode of who he is to become what Maddy wants him to be and she voluptious enough to convince him that the earth is flat and in the center the universe, just like her clivage!

It's scary because we have no idea on why Daddy is so eager to comply with Maddy request of transforming Bobby into the sluttiest cocks whore that ever walked on earth without Bobby actually looking for that in the first place. Even if he finds some dirty ideas arousing, that doesn't mean that he's looking into changing his whole existence! And according to Maddy, Bobby by getting plowed shares some slutty bonding with her! But how does getting filled shows how much he cares and loves her? It just doesn't! Maybe Maddy just wants to be fuck by any dicks and the way she choose to get there is to convince her hubby that he's unknowgly craving cocks pounding and others' cums collecting, apparently he craves for a lot of it, and by doing so, she gets a free pass on her dormant sluttyness?

Nevertheless, keeps writing, I've enjoyed the reading, it's well build and believable. I'm just sharing some of my thoughts, doubts and opinion and I don't pretend to be able to do half as good! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story of complete degradation. Seems that Bobby and Maddy come to the end similar to the double-dildo scene from the Requiem for a dream movie

TorontoCDTorontoCDover 1 year ago

I liked it very much until the wet sports part. That is a kink I do not like at all. Also the use (or abuse) and high praise of poppers is something I do not agree with. They may be good for a very short period of time, but they also carry some serious health risks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have commented throughout this story, in the main have given 5's and enjoyed it.

Just to reiterate my thoughts, my only displeasure is the wife's instruction to come off birth control.

What a cheek of the writer to even suggest this and following the latest revelation by Maddie that Bobby will in future not be fucking her. Add to this the amount of cum she took from various males at the gangbang!

This couple have been able to enjoy a full and varied sex life prior to meeting "Daddy" Tom thanks to taking precautions. I know it is a fictional story, but come on ! Also, I wonder if Amanda was given the same instruction?

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 1 year ago

Interesting story! Would like to read more.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I crossdress, take my boyfriend's cum up my ass and, although I wish I could be a beautiful shemale, I'm far too gay to want to be a real girl.

I have to admit that there is one thing about the thought of being a girl that turns me on. It's the part where the girls were taking two guys at the same time. It must be an awesome feeling to have your pussy and ass stuffed full of cock at the same time!

Also, although I wouldn't want to actually have a baby, it must be a really kinky and slutty feeling to get fucked by a guy that you didn't even know and wonder if he had just knocked you up. It's just a fantasy that I wouldn't really do, but the thought of it makes me really horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. I started it and couldn’t put it down. I love the characters and the direction it took Bobby and Maddy. I am married only sucked cock once. But reading stories like these bring the craving back. Making me think about cock and even giving up my ass. Keep writing he is on his way to being a sissy faggot

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoy bisexual mmf’s and have often talked about having several men use us both. She loves watching me sucking cock and getting fuck and I often fantasize about being fucked by several men while watching her getting fucked. I’d truely love to be used as a cum dump while my wife watches and I’d love to lick several loads of sperm from her pussy. I loved this series of erotic stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do the girls get pregnant? There really needs to be more of the story. We know Maddy is told to stop taking birth control then nothing more has been said about the consequences of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maddy is ordered to stop taking birth control. She has lots of sex with Daddy leading up to the big orgy. She tells Bobby that he's now Daddy's complete sissy cumslut faggot, and she no longer needs his cock anymore - except she'll still take his ass with the strap on... and Bobby says he knows that Maddy is completely and totally in love with Daddy now. The story ends with Maddy lovingly caressing Daddy's cock after the orgy. Without the author directly saying it, Bobby was ultimately and thoroughly cuckolded!!! Maddy will have Daddy's child, his big cock, and the financial means to support them (without working extra hours at the bar to make ends meet) from the 'real man' she ultimately now loves - and fantasized about when he first moved in next door! Ouch, the ultimate cuckold humiliation! It twists my guts with jealousy, yet Maddy's self-assured and hot sluttiness turns me on at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

like most of you reading this, I too wanted to be Bobby.. and if any of y’all are near Boston, reach out to me and let’s recreate as much of this as we’re able… Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

… as much as I loved this series - and I truly do - it’s very unrealistic, yes?! … I mean, could anyone take that kind of an anal pounding over hours by several massive tools (as they’re described)? .. I’m picturing him being gaped as wide as a tomato can.. it simply doesn’t seem possible (or am I being naive?) .. also, the pints or gallons of ejaculate .. and we’re to believe they’re all free of sexually transmitted diseases?! .. I’ll let it go, as I know it’s only erotic fantasy.. but I think this story went too far.

Armybrat79Armybrat7911 months ago

Much better without his wife. She was annoying. But this was sooo good. Makes me want to call you daddy 😜

phallustinephallustine9 months ago

Oh, I so wish my wife wanted this for me because it's all I want to be now. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another very hot sequence in this story line. So, so Hot. Love your stories and writing. You’re one of the best authors on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yummy

As a bi sexual submissive gay cum slut I would love to have my wife watch as I submit to licking black daddy's black 10inch cock kissing sucking it & licking the underside of the head & all over the shaft of his fat black menacing cock swirling my tongue around the piss slit of black daddys mushroomed shaped head of black daddy's cock eagerly working his cock & balls with my mouth & tongue while simultaneously tickling daddy's big balls sacks with my fingers and tongue working my over to daddy's black rosebud hole rimming my tongue all over his shithole savouring the anal juices mixed in with his piss & cum while his equally equipped son bred my mancunt at the same time as his dad with both of their cocks balls deep breeding by hole while shooting their black seeds of black baby making cum simultaneously hard & mercilessly into thru my anal hole past my prostate & into my guts while sucking the cock of other son who made choke gag & slobber over his big black cock

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was good. I would've preferred if Tom & Bobby left Maddy. Like Tom can pimp her out as much as he wants to others but he stays with Bobby only. That would've been prefect cause lowkey feels like Bobby got cuckold. Maddy no longer on the pill. She gonna get knocked up, she set herself up for life. I mean Bobby did too cause he seems to be Tom's favorite but still would've preferred just Tom & Bobby only.

Chelsea4lifeChelsea4life3 months ago

Will you be publishing again? Love your stories.

elephantshoeselephantshoes2 months ago

God damn. This series made me cum last night. And the last part almost made me cum tonight. I had to stop so I could edge longer. I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

And this high roller lives in the same apartment block as his victims. Sorry but that does not compute.

Lkin4frndsLkin4frnds17 days ago

Awesome story, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbor Ch. 05 Previous Part
Neighbor Series Info