Neighbor Chav

Story Info
Surprised by my hot chav neighbor.
2.1k words
4.6
11.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 6 years ago a new family moved into the street, two door down from us, a Mother, Father, Son and Daughter moved into their family home to build a life together. At the time, I was moving out to college 200 miles away and left the nest.

Six years later, I moved back into my family home while relocating after finishing college, I planned on staying there again for a few months until everything lined up for me to move into my new home I had just bought.

A few days after getting settled back into my parents house, I was heading out into the town to catch up with old friends when I heard another door close in the distance. I walked to the end of our path and turned to see our neighbor heading towards his car, a shiny white sports car which was parked in front of his house. My eyes were caught off guard as the young boy I hadn't seen in 6 years had grown into a hot teen Chav. He wore a full gray tracksuit topped with a black cap and white trainers. I watched as he got into his car and I walked past it, trying to be subtle in watching him climb into the drivers seat. Continuing my walk to the nearest rail station, blood started to rush to my cock as I imagined how his bare, smooth, naked body would look underneath me.

A few months down the line, neighbor of the street held a birthday party in which all mutual neighbors were invited, including myself. I turned up to the party a couple of hours late, after being out with friends during the day, I arrived to a party where everyone had already had quite a few drinks. I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and started drinking quickly to catch up and join in with the laughter throughout the neighbors. After a short while, I stood from my seat and made my way to the upstairs bathroom, on my way I caught a glimpse of my hot chav neighbor sitting on the couch, his girlfriend sitting on his lap as she giggled into her glass after a bad dad joke from his father. He caught eyes and he gave me a cheeky wink as I passed.

Half way up the stairway, I heard a voice coming from the sitting room.

"Babe, I gotta hit the bathroom.."

I heard the masculine toned voice and knew instantly it was my crush. I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me before unzipping my jeans, pulling out my semi-hard cock and letting out a long piss. I held onto my shaft and felt it get thicker as I knew my crush was on the other side of the door waiting for me to finish up. Eventually, I tucked my thickened shaft into my jeans, trying not to have a massive bulge before washing my hands an opening the door. As I did I looked out to the hallway to see him standing against the opposite door way, scratching his chest with his t-shirt ridden up his chest to reveal his slim, toned torso with not a hair in sight. I excused myself to his side to let him in but not before he asked my name.

"Jason, and you?" I replied, curiously

"Calvin, you can call me Cal though" he confidently said, giving me another wink before walking into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open as he pulled his tracksuit bottoms down his hips showing off his bare, smooth ass cheeks. I felt my eyes widen before I checked myself and turned to head down the stairs.

"Hold up!" I heard Calvin say before a flush came from the bathroom. He came from behind the door, patting his cock into his tracksuit bottoms, letting me see the bounce it had against the fabric.

"You were gone for a while, how was college?" He asked

He knew I was at college? Has he been asking about me? Had he been watching me on social media? What is his deal?

"Yeah, it was good! Thanks, how is school here?" I replied, assuming he was still in school.

"Ah yeah I left, that place is for losers, I don't have time for that. So are you part of a frat? Do they have initiations like you see online?" He excitedly asked

Instantly, I knew he was referring to gay porn. Calvin must have been closetted considering there was a girl downstairs waiting on him. I watched the curiosity grow in his eyes as he waited for my reply.

"Ehh, nah I'm not part of one but that stuff doesn't really happen in real life.." I laughed a little, throwing off any nervous feelings on his side.

I heard footsteps from the stairway as we stood at the top landing, before the person could reach the top of the landing, Calvin pulled me by the arm into the bedroom opposite the bathroom. Inside he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and before I could react, his hand was on my crotch, forcing my cock to grow underneath the denim fabric. Pulling my focus from the hot, passion and deeply sexy make out session, I heard a flush from the bathroom and pulled Calvin to the other side of our mutual neighbors bed. As we crouched, we waited until we heard the footsteps make their way back down the stairway to the sitting room before I climbed on top of Calvin on the floor. He wrapped his hands around my head and pulled me in closer, our tongues working around each others mouths. A few minutes passed before we stood from the floor, Calvin's rock hard cock was pitching a tent inside his grey tracksuit bottoms with a darker grey patch from his precum. Dropping to my knees infront of him, I pulled down the grey waistband until his 7 inch girth bounced from its restraints. The trimmed bush made it look so much thicker than it normally would as I gently kissed the base of his shaft an worked my way down to its tip. His foreskin pulled back on its own as his cock grey bigger, the tip of his cock peeking out from the tightening skin. I looked up to him and licked the dripping precum from his cock before he grabbed my head and pushed his girthy mass into my mouth. With experience from college, I opened my throat for his cock to slide straight down, his balls and torso pressed against my face as he let out a loud moan.

"Aww man your mouth is so warm.." He moaned down to me.

I lifted my head from his cock and slowly began to work it, making sure to make this the best blowjob of his life so bar. Taking hold of his tight balls below, I pulled on them, making his cock bounce even harder in my mouth with his sensitive tip rubbing against my tongue.

Before long, I stood from the ground and unzipped my jeans, letting them fall to the ground before turning Calvin and pushing him onto the bed in front of me.

I grabbed his tracksuit bottoms and pulled them over his white trainers and threw them to the floor, leaving only his white t shirt and trainers on. He looked back as me as I looked down at his bare ass in awe. The bare toned cheeks were absolutely hairless, between his legs his cock and balls just peeked below his tight, pink hole.

"What are you going to do?" he asked me with an overwhelmed smile on his face.

"Taste it" I replied with a grin as I got to my knees on the floor, I pulled his legs back towards me for his legs to fall down, his ass lay on the edge of the bed and his hard, leaking cock dangled below. Spreading his ass cheeks apart, I took a moment to play with his tight hole, spreading the muscles open just slightly to get a moan from Calvin. I gently brushed my tongue passed his tight skin, the wetness causing it to tighten more before I started working my tongue around it harder and allowing my saliva to coat it. I let his cheeks close on my face as I sucked on his tight hole, letting my tongue dive deeper inside than before with the wetness of my saliva working its way inside him. Having my taste of his hole, I stood from the floor and pushed the several beads of precum from my cock before using it as lube to coat the head of my cock. I squeezed on Calvins also, taking his precum and rubbing it onto his hole and sliding a finger inside, making his squeal a little.

I looked down at the once so overly confident, younger chav as he arched his back without being asked, his glistening, wet, hungry hole twitched as it awaited something touching it as he watched me point my cock towards it.

I stood directly behind Calvin, placing my cock in between his cheeks and let the wetness do its part in allowing his hole to stretch open, it took several seconds before his tightness opened up to my hard, thick cock and the head was inside him as he buried his head in our neighbors bedsheets. Opening up for me, Calvin let me cock glide deep into his hole, my balls pressed against his body as I pushed my cock as deep inside him as I could before sliding the length of it out, keeping just the tip inside before I began making long, slow strokes. I lay over Calvin, my torso connecting with the sweat off his back. Wrapping my arm around his upper chest, I rubbed his nipples and pecks, massaging his musky sweat into him. I felt more of my precum leak inside Calvin as I began fucking him slowly, his hole getting used to my girth more and more, his breaths harder with each thrust inside him.

I stood from above Calvin, our bodies unsticking from sweat as I leaned from his body, my cock grew harder against the confines of his tight hole before sliding out, leaving his hole slightly gaping, begging for more.

Standing from the bed, Calvin made his way over to the window which overlooked the rear garden, we looked down to see both our families mingling with a large group, so much boring chatter surrounded them that no one even noticed we were gone, not even Calvin's girlfriend. I stripped Calvin of his white t shirt and pressed him against the window.

I stood behind him and kissed his neck, causing him to moan in ecstasy as I pressed my cock against his now tightened hole. With less effort than before, his tightness loosened around my shaft as I slid it inside him, pressing him against the glass window. He lifted his leg onto the window ledge for leverage as I picked up my pace, fucking his hole harder and harder. His body jerked and shaked with each thrust, his cock dangling and swinging from the force. I started grunting and moaning with the lust and passion as Calvin began moaning cries for more as his hole was ravaged from behind. Grabbing hold of Calvin's neck for leverage, I used my other hand to press on his lower back as I plowed my wet cock in and out of his loosened hole. Several minutes of passion, wet slapping sounds filled the room before I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I slammed my cock deep inside Calvin and smashed into his hole with more force than ever before as I felt my balls tighten, my cock thicken as I emptied the biggest load of my life into Calvin's no longer virgin hole. My moans filled the room as I continued to fuck my cum into Calvin for several minutes, a thick white foam coated my cock as I felt his hole tighten, he tensed up and his voice echoed in the room and he unleashed sprays of his cum all over the window of our neighbors bedroom.

Pulling my frothy cock from his leaking hole, we quickly got dressed and headed back down to the party.

"Where'd you go?" Calvin's girlfriend asked him, his red face did not match the lie he told as he slapped his ass, I knew my cum had escaped his hole.