Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Bill." she replied with her smiling eyes.

Jack was the first to break the silence after our tender moment of connection.

In a friendly tone, he said, "Well this is quite the mess. Especially on you, Amber. Should the three of us hit the shower?"

"I am a mess, but I don't want to ruin my hair and makeup. What do you think, Bill?" admitted Amber, dismounting from Jack's lap and laying back in the bed, propped up on her elbows. Her lingerie was stretched, tangled, and bunched up on her body.

Still, she looked incredible with her garter belt still on and her pussy glistening in the light. Her long legs shared their juices on her inner thighs which gave way to her mid-thigh stockings, still intact and held up by their straps. She originally had plans for me to enjoy her looking especially beautiful tonight. After what happened, she still wanted to have fun with me and to have me enjoy her like Jack did. Her arousal was only temporarily satiated by what had just happened. So was mine. I stared at her as Jack's cum pooled in her belly button and leaked off the sides onto our bed. The bed pushed her thighs and ass up, accentuating her hourglass body and thin waist. Her tits sat at the ready to be played with, and her long neck line gave way to her beautiful smiling face.

"I think we could all use one," I said with a smile, "Why don't you two get ready and rinse off. I'll meet you there."

I knew this situation was awkward for me and Amber. I thought if Jack had more alone time with her she would get more comfortable with everything that's happening. I couldn't help but want to see Jack fuck my wife more. What was wrong with me?

Amber hearing my answer got butterflies. I was purposely letting our neighbor shower with my wife after fucking her. Any pretense of the past rules seemed to be thrown out the window. Amber thought back to my face when she was getting fucked. She loved when I gave her that look. It was as if she was the only woman in the world. Amber decided to embrace this for now.

"Ok, honey..." Amber got off the bed and walked over to me. She whispered, "You better hurry up, I think he wants me again, but I want you instead."

My jaw dropped on the floor. Seeing my expression made her smile, she walked to the bathroom with Jack following her. He gave me a smile and a wink.

"Make sure you stay hydrated," he said. It seemed like he got serious, like he wasn't asking me, but telling me.

"Don't take too long now buddy." With that he shut the door. I started thinking about what this night had in store for me and Amber's marriage.

*********************************************************

My head was clearing by the minute and I walked downstairs to clean up and shut off the lights. After what had just happened I didn't think the three of us were going to be getting much sleep. Maybe if Jack left, I know for a fact Amber and I would be up all night as I sampled more of the skills she had perfected with Jack. I was a little jittery and nervous about the prospect of fucking my wife, possibly again with Jack in a threesome. As I cleaned up the downstairs area, I noticed my partially consumed beer. Not one to waste a good beer, especially in my current nervous situation, I downed the bottle. I put the dishes in the dishwasher quickly, shut off the lights, and went up to hear Jack and Amber speaking in the bathroom. It sounded like they were waiting for me. With how complicated and tangled her lingerie looked, it was probably taking a while for Amber to take it all off. I sat down on a chair in our bedroom, suddenly feeling like I could use a good rest after all the excitement. I heard this hiss of the shower being run to heat up the water. It sounded so soothing. Almost immediately, I felt myself getting drowsy again.

'What the hell is going on?' I thought. I couldn't be this tired. I thought of Jack handing me the beer. I thought of his reminder to stay hydrated. I immediately put it together. That fucking bastard.

Then everything went dark. I was drifting in a black abyss. In a stupor, I barely heard Amber and Jack conversing around me.

"Let's let him rest, he's had a long day, and work has been stressful," Amber rationalized.

"Fine by me. Come on, the shower water is already warm," Jack responded.

At some point I thought I heard the shower running with laughter, moaning, and the sounds of wet flesh slapping together.

*********************************************************

"Help me move him to bed," Amber said, hands on her hips and fresh from the shower.

She was wearing her silk mini-robe that showed off her long legs and thin waist. After they got out of the shower, they found me still passed-out on the chair in the corner. Amber was immediately disappointed. She thought we were going to have a wild night of fun, maybe even tell Jack to leave so we could reconnect. At least she thought tucking me into bed was a good way to get Jack to go home.

"Here? This bed?" Jack asked, wet from the shower, naked ass sitting on Amber's and my marital bed. "There's already a few big wet spots here."

He motioned to where he sat, and where Amber's juices and Jack's cum were pooling an hour ago.

"Okay fine, help me move him to the guest room," Amber relented without much effort.

They picked my body up and dragged me to the guest room. As Amber tucked me in, Jack stood there laughing.

"Poor guy, I don't think he can handle your blowjobs yet! You put him right to sleep!" Knowing damn well it was the stuff he put in my beer.

"Good thing you don't have that problem," Amber said sarcastically, but couldn't help as she fluttered her long eyelashes at him as she looked at his soft, heavy cock and back up to his eyes.

She smiled as she bit her lip. As Amber sat on the edge of the guest bed with her long legs crossed and my comatose body behind her, Jack could feel the blood in his body rush back to his dick. His cock swelled watching Amber in this intimate setting, her hair and makeup still immaculate, as if modeling just for him.

Amber finished tucking me in with a kiss to my forehead. Her bouncy curls brushed against my face and my sleeping body breathed in her sweet aroma.

She looked up from my sleeping body to see Jack in the doorway. His body was turned to Amber and she could see his hard, thick cock silhouetted in the brighter hallway lights behind him. He stared at her with a hungry grin and squinted eyes.

"After all that, and you're still not done?" She asked with a giggle, motioning with her eyes at Jack's cock.

Amber left me in the bed as she met Jack in the doorway. Her tits pressed against his body. Jack felt her hard nipples and their piercings brush him through her silk robe.

"Let's go one more time," Jack said, letting his hard cock press on her body. "I'm still not done."

Amber blushed as she thought, 'After all of that? How many times can this man cum?'

"You know this shouldn't have happened," Amber said with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

"No, this needed to happen. Look how much Bill enjoyed watching you. You enjoyed it. I know for a fact that you did. You were milking my damn cock for Christ sake."

"Jack! Don't say that," Amber blushed knowing his words to be true, "...plus, Bill is asleep now. I would feel like I'd be going behind his back."

Amber wore a guilty expression on her face.

Jack's cock hardened at her demure front. "So don't. Tell him in the morning you gave me one last goodbye fuck. Who knows if this will ever happen again?"

Jack flexed his cock, getting Amber's attention. Her body remembered the way it made her feel.

The devil on her shoulder started to also whisper. 'He's right, who knows if this will ever happen again. You've already done it once. How could one more time hurt?'

"Hmm," she said, leveling her smoky eyes at Jack, "You don't think you've had enough fun for one night?"

"Do you?" Jack said, making his cock twitch against her body.

Amber felt it's heat. Her heart was pounding with excitement. Jack could almost feel it through his cock. A tiny smile spread across her full lips.

"Ok, but just one more time," she said in a sultry whisper, looking him in the eye, "Then you need to go home."

With that, Jack smiled wide and stepped into the hall. Amber turned around and followed him into the hallway back to our bedroom, reaching behind her as she left, turning out the lights.

*********************************************************

10PM

"This pussy is incredible!" roared a triumphant Jack as he pumped his thick cock in and out of Amber's tight, drenched pussy.

"Uh! Yeah! God!" Amber could only reply in a daze of lust.

How long has it been? She thought Jack wouldn't last long after already taking her in front of me and once again in the shower. It had been at least an hour since I fell asleep. Amber laid on her back with her legs in the air, and her limp arms over her head. With each thrust, she became more accustomed to Jack's big cock. Her pussy sucked him in every time he slid out, as if her pussy lips didn't want to let go.

Amber's eyes were shut and her face was contorted in pleasure as her full lips let gasps escape her open mouth. She felt every contour of Jack's cock as it stretched her, with the head and veiny shaft diving in and out at a steady pace. Her pussy held him lovingly, as each of his thrusts brought pleasurable sensations, flooding her brain with feel-good chemicals. She had no idea sex could feel this good. She was stretched and stimulated in ways she had never felt before. Jack looked down at his perfect slut. With every pump, her soft, round, perky tits bounced up and down while her pierced nipples glimmered in the lamplight. Her tanned, taut belly contrasted his jiggling gut. Jack's breathing was already rapid and labored as sweat beaded on his forehead, but he was only just beginning.

10:30PM

PLAT PLAT PLAT. The sounds of Jack's saggy body pounding my wife's fit hourglass frame filled the bedroom. Amber was on her knees and elbows with her back arched across our marital bed getting pumped and stretched by the fattest cock she's ever had. Her wet pussy juices flowed as she pushed back on Jack's thrusts, matching his motion and devouring his cock with her body. She was quickly falling in love with this new position. Her pussy was getting hit in spots she didn't know she had. Sometimes when Jack bottomed out inside of her, she rubbed her ass side to side, trying to feel every inch of his cock.

Amber's head fell forward with her arms above her head. This gave her an amazing arch on her back. Jack's eyes exploded as he took in the view. Her toned back was like a valley that led up on her perfect ass cheeks, like two mountains meeting at the summit. Jack stopped moving and just admired the view on top of the mountain.

Amber, not realizing Jack even stopped moving, kept slamming her ass back in his cock. Jack was doing no work. Amber was on a sexual journey. She wanted to coax out her orgasm with this amazing tool. Her eyes were closed and she enjoyed the 'beating' her ass was taking. At one point, one of her hands traveled on top of her breast while the other went to her mouth. She bit one of her fingers while whimpering.

Amber opened her eyes and turned slightly to look back at Jack.

"I can't believe you're really fucking me! Oh-fuckkk!" She moaned as she threw her head back.

"Feels good, huh?" Jack asked.

"It feels so gooood. I can't help it." Her eyes were glued onto Jack's as she leveled her gaze at Jack..

Jack almost lost it. The way her body looked. That sexy face she was making as she stared into his eyes while biting her finger. Jack wanted to punish her for being so damn sexy. And that's what he did.

Not taking his eyes off her, he started thrusting harder and faster. Amber's voice started to pick up.

"Oh!! God!! Wait, wait. Slow down!!"

Jack didn't didn't answer. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a kiss. Her body had an amazing curve while she was pumped furiously. Jack broke the kiss and snarled.

"You glad we fucking now, huh? All that teasing got you what you wanted." Slapping her ass a few times in succession.

"Jack!! Fuck!! Yessss. Give it to meeee." Amber moaned uncontrollably.

"Oh I'm going to give it to you alright." Jack laughed while not stopping his furious pace.

"Oh god I'm cumming! Ah! Ah! Oooh!" Amber cried out in a flurry of speech as another orgasm rocked her body.

"FUCK YES!" Jack screamed as her muscles contracted rhythmically, milking his hard cock.

He pulled out and erupted, dropping globs of cum into the valley made by Amber's back muscles.

11:30PM

With short, quick strokes, Jack brought the thickest aspect of his cock to Amber's sensitive opening. He sawed inside her with determination and focus. She gasped for air as the pleasure took her breath away. Jack listened to her body as he looked down at her on all fours. Her back dimples smiled up at him and her jiggling ass applauded him, encouraging him to continue for as long as he could. When he felt that Amber was adjusting to his short strokes, Jack pumped himself deep, all the way in, causing Amber to gasp and moan loudly. Jack repeated this pattern as his hands spanked her ass, gripped her waist, wandered over her smooth legs, and kneaded her tits.Switching between short and long, deep strokes, Jack felt enormous to Amber. With his incredible technique, Amber felt that Jack was hitting even the spots that were shallow. Her wet pussy sang his praises in chorus with her happy moans.

"Who's pussy is this, slut?" demanded Jack, slapping her big, tight ass.

"Ohhhh! Oh god!" Amber moaned as he filled her.

"Who's pussy?!"

"It's yours daddy! Ah! Yes!"

"That's fucking right! How does it feel to finally have my big cock fucking you?" Jack grunted.

"It - ah - feels - ah - amazing! You're so fucking big"

"Ever been fucked like this?" Jack demanded.

"No! Never like this!" Amber gasped. "So good!"

"Bill fuck you like this?" He asked as he smacked her ass.

"No one fucks me like this!" She admitted.

"Haha, that's what I thought," gloated Jack as he pushed his thick cock to the base into her tight vagina, hitting her deepest spots.

Jack thought back to times Amber mercilessly teased him with her flirtations, pictures, videos, and empty suggestions for sex. There wasn't much that was empty about her any more. Jack's brow dripped with sweat as he made Amber's pussy pay for her months of teasing. He was fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. He watched as her ass bounced against his body and listened to her moans grow louder. Amber's hair lay splayed around her head and her eyes were shut. Her facial expression twisted as Jack's pounding cock gripped her senses. She breathed heavily from her mouth between gasps and moans. Amber was his now.

12AM.

Amber knelt between Jack's legs, licking his heavy cock and stroking his wide girth with both of her delicate hands. She tasted her fresh nectar on him. With a mischievous smile, she looked into Jack's sweaty face and hungry eyes.

"I always imagined it would feel good. I never thought it would feel this good," she growled.

"Does Bill make you feel like this? Tell me honestly."

Amber looked down for a split second, flashing her long lashes. She knew what he wanted to hear.

"No. He doesn't." Her blue eyes looked deep into his.

Her mischievous smile never broke. Jack groaned victoriously as she gave him a hard lick with her whole tongue starting from the base to the tip, never breaking eye contact. Amber loved the power she had over Jack's mighty cock. She loved the way it made her feel.

"Aren't you glad we're finally doing this?" Jack said as he reclined back in my bed, his fingers lacing together behind his head.

He wore an arrogant grin as he watched my wife lick his cock.

"Mmm..." Amber playfully feigned at being deep in thought as she smacked Jack's hardening cock against her chin as if she were pondering.

"Yes," she admitted, laughing with her bright smile.

"Me too. You're the perfect slut. You've really got it in you." Jack said confidently.

"What?" Amber asked, with most of her attention focused on admiring Jack's heavy, swelling rod in her hands.

"Well my cock, now," Jack snickered.

Amber laughed. She stroked him with two hands several more times before taking him down her throat. Jack laid back in my bed and moaned loudly in pleasure as Amber treated him with her skilled mouth, slurping and humming on it with pleasure as she did.

12:45AM

"I can't believe you're hard again," giggled a flattered Amber as she cuddled her smooth and soft skin next to Jack's body.

"I'll always be hard for my perfect slut." Jack said, turning his head to meet her mouth.

"Mmm," Amber moaned into his mouth, accepting his tongue.

Jack's hands began their journey across every inch of Amber's body. Amber enjoyed it as he ran his fingers through her hair, kneaded her tits, and massaged her ass and thighs. She reached across his belly while they still made out and stroked his cock, moving down to his balls where she gently pet his scrotum, then back up to his cock. She felt his turgid member swell even more as she gave Jack more access to her body by moving it on him. She disengaged from licking his tongue for a brief moment while she held his face in her hand. Jack gazed into her deep blue eyes framed by her long, dark eyelashes.

"You're a machine," she complimented him with a smile before putting her mouth back on his.

1:10AM

"You like fucking my tight little pussy?" Amber cooed as she straddled Jack, reaching in front of her and guiding his cock into her hungry vagina.

Her toned body was giving Jack the workout he had craved since the moment he saw Amber's beauty on their move-in day. By some miracle or act of relentless willpower, he was keeping up. Amber bent down and gave Jack a deep kiss as she kept her hips moving on his dick. Jack could feel her pussy juices drip down his balls.

'God damn. Amazing slut,' thought Jack through his animalistic stupor.

There was no blood left for his brain. Every cell of his body commanded him to stay hard to keep fucking this perfect mate. Amber rode Jack. She gyrated her hips, taking control of where and how she wanted his big thick cock to stretch her.

"Mmm," she moaned as she explored sensations she had never felt, letting tiny mewls loose as she closed her eyes and focused on the different amazing ways Jack's big cock could make her feel.

Jack enjoyed the view as Amber's perfect body straddled him. He loved watching his cock disappear into Amber's taut body. He loved hearing her quiet moans and gasps as she rode undulating waves of pleasure. His hands gripped all over body. Her waist and breasts received a great deal of attention. She felt his hands knead her thick ass while her hot, wet pussy stretched on his hardness. He watched her gorgeous face concentrate on the pleasure she was receiving from his thick cock. He felt her warm pussy stroke every side of his cock in a loving caress. Occasionally he would give her a spank, which she rewarded with a louder moan.

Amber was lost in her own world, seeing where her new toy would bring her the most pleasure. It felt good stretching her, but what if she tried this angle? And another? Her curiosity was at last free to roam unbounded. In the quiet bedroom, all that could be heard were wet squishing sounds and Amber's soft moaning. Amber worked Jack's cock around her insides, looking down as his huge organ split her. With her hair draped over her face, she watched it go in, amazed that her body could handle Jack. Watching his dick stretch her made the already pleasurable experiences even better. After some time of exploration, Amber found a spot she really liked. The combination of Jack's cock shape, head, and girth helped her uncover a sensation she had never felt with anyone else. She focused on this spot, repetitively driving and rubbing Jack's cock against it. She was building to orgasm, and Jack could tell. He was watching her, studying her. Learning. Maintaining the same angle and depth, Jack brought his wandering hands up to her waist and began pounding up to hit the spot again and again. Amber threw her head back, flinging her thick blonde hair towards her back arch. Her eyes rolled up into her skull.

1...45678...10