Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack laughed, sensing us fall deeper under his control. He had to make sure he completely took Amber into another dimension with his fucking. He wanted to fuck her into orbit. His greed pushed him to imagine himself as the only one who got to fuck her raw. Jack thought about how delicious it would be to make Bill wear a condom while he fucked Amber, while he went bareback. It was a far away dream, but so was fucking this perfect blonde wife. And here he was, staring at her bouncing ass and toned back as they lay on their sides in her marital bed. He watched himself stuffed her with his big cock. He laughed to himself that on the first night he fucked his neighbor, she sucked her husband for the first time. It made him feel powerful.

He continued pumping his hard cock into Amber. The bedroom filled with sounds of flesh slapping against flesh along with the wet sounds of Amber slurping my cock. Her tongue was circling my head as she pulled away and her hands milked me as she moved her mouth. I felt her throat grip me tightly, causing a moan of pleasure to escape my lips. I could tell how skillful Amber was with her tongue and mouth. It drove me insane knowing how she learned those skills. Amber's perfect tits bounced toward her neck and back down as Jack pumped her with his thick cock. I just looked down at them laying on their sides going at it. I knew this night would forever change my life, but I was too drunk off the fantasy to think about that right now.

Jack wanted to push things further. He stopped fucking Amber and pulled out suddenly. I watched as his big cock slid out my wife covered in her juices. She whimpered, feeling a great emptiness.

"I want to play with this big ass. Get on your knees and face the end of the bed. Bill, go ahead and stand in front of the bed. You are going to love seeing this. I'm sure you love seeing her in this position." Jack said.

Me and Amber clumsily followed his instructions, moving to the requested positions.

Amber was now face down on her knees and elbows, her round ass high in the air. Jack got up behind her, and started slapping his cock against her jiggly ass. He couldn't help but admire the perfect shape and smoothness of them, especially in this position. I stood in front of them in awe of what I was witnessing.

Amber had her head turned back looking at Jack. She was nervous as she had never done this position with me. She reached back and grabbed his cock.

Slowly whispering, "I've never done it like this. Can I lay on my back?"

Jack's face dropped.

"You're joking." He quickly looked up at me. "Why?"

I couldn't answer. Doggy was one of my biggest fantasies with Amber. She knew that too. When we first started dating, I tried plenty of times, how could I not? Her ass was one of a kind. But she would constantly get embarrassed and say it was too slutty of a position. She loved sex because of the intimacy. She wanted to look into my eyes and feel close to me, not feel like some slut.

Amber turned to look up at me. She saw the distraught look on my face but also noticed how my cock was practically twitching. While looking at me she answered Jack.

"I never let him."

Jack crowed with laughter. He smacked her ass.

"Your husband is an idiot! This ass was built to be fucked like this. So what? Are you gonna let me?" He said with an evil voice looking down at Amber.

She turned to look at him. Then back up at me. She didn't answer. She grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking it. Then she put her cheek on the bed while arching her back and ass, presenting it to Jack's big cock.

Jack laughed triumphantly. He moved her legs trying to get comfortable behind her. His stomach was practically resting on her ass. He slid the underside of his cock up and down her pussy, enticing Amber once again. His out of shape body and her perfect toned body were such a different contrast it drove my mind crazy with desire that he could bring her pleasure that I could never dream of. A pit of jealousy ate at my stomach when I thought of the way Amber was bringing Jack the greatest pleasure of his life, and a pleasure that was exclusively mine, before tonight.

"Sorry, Bill! I'm not going to let your wife's ass go to waste like you. I'm sure you don't mind! Look at you!" Jack laughed as I trembled with excitement over this whole ordeal.

Amber moaned under us. I could hear her heavy breathing. Finally Jack leaned back and slowly guided his cock inch by inch into my wife's tight pussy. He gripped each ass cheek while he pushed inside, spreading them open to see his handy work.

Once he was halfway in, Amber couldn't take it and moaned out loud, "Fuckkk, it's so big. I've-I've never felt this. Ohhh!"

Her head shot up and looked up at me once she opened her eyes. She saw me staring at her ass where Jack was shoving his big dick in her. He was hitting spots she never felt before, especially in that position she wasn't used to. He reached down to grab a hold of the garterbelt that synched her slim waist. Like a jockey riding a horse, Jack gripped Amber and stretched the delicate lace around her body as he drove his dick deeper inside of her.

Jack laughed seeing Amber under him. At last, he was fucking her how he always wanted. With her husband in the room no less. He was the only man to ever take her in this view and he truly pitied me for not doing so.

"You like seeing my big cock break your wife open Bill? I bet she never sounds like this with you huh?"

I shook my head no. Amber, seeing me answer him, could do nothing but groan. Jack pulled out and I saw his cock absolutely covered in her juices. I don't think Amber has ever gotten that wet with me. He slapped her ass with his wet cock a few times.

"Man this pussy and ass are just one of a kind! I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing this view."

I was jealous because I'd never seen the view he was talking about. Instead, my view was watching my old neighbor hold my wife's trim waist as he admired her glistening pussy, red from arousal. Even though he was out of shape, he still had broad shoulders, with his big belly he was able to practically rest it on her ass. His uncut hair and face looked rough and beads of sweat began to collect on his head. Amber's toned, smooth body couldn't be more different. She was on all fours and wrapped in her stretched and ruined lingerie. I could see Jack's hands press into her supple skin. Her gorgeous face was lit especially beautifully in the soft bedroom light.

After playing with his cock on her ass, I once again saw him slide his huge cock right into my wife. I could tell he was trying to get my wife's pussy used to him and also for her to relax and enjoy this more. And by the sounds she was making, she was definitely enjoying it.

"Fuckkk! It's-It's just so fucking thick. Ohhhh!" Amber moaned uncontrollably.

Jack started thrusting in and out and wrapped his hand in her hair picking her head up. Her back had an insane arch as she was pumped full of his big cock.

"So Bill.." Jack said between his ragged, rapid breaths, "...you want...to see...your pretty wife...cum on my cock?"

Sweat was collecting as light moisture on his face as he didn't drop a single beat in tempo while fucking Amber. I was speechless for a moment. My mouth must have been hanging open as I looked into Amber's eyes. Her facial expression was that of pleasure and anticipation as she awaited my answer. But she knew what it would be.

I answered anyway, "Yes...I want to see her cum.".

Seeing the lust in my eyes while I stroked my cock made Amber smile as she started to meet Jack's thrusts, giving me a show I will never forget.

Jack continued to pull on Amber's hair as she arched higher and higher.

"Oh my God!" Amber cried as her neck curved back and her tits pushed forward.

They swayed in the air as Jack pounded her. My wife's body was still wrapped in lingerie. The garter straps around her thigh-high stockings to her waistband strained around her ass in the back. The ones in the front loosely dangled, matching the flow of Amber's natural, round tits. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the sensations Jack was giving her, fucking her like no one had before.

"Holy shit," I muttered as I watched the scene unfold before me.

I don't know if Amber heard my tone of awe, but she loudly moaned.

"Fuuuuuck!"

Jack continued sawing away as his face twisted in pleasure. He pulled Amber's beautiful, silky blonde hair that she had meticulously prepared back, back, back, until Amber was upright on her hands and knees. Her manicured nails splayed wide across our marital bed, and pierced tits faced forward. Her head was nearly upside down, facing Jack. He leaned forward without missing a single beat of his relentless tempo, and took her mouth in his.

My sense of amazement grew as I watched Amber return his kiss as she craned her neck to meet his lips. Her prowess in yoga was paying off. Amber's perky, thick ass bounced against Jack's thighs as he fucked her with long strokes. Amber's toes were pointed, curling inside their dark stockings as she experienced her newest stretch.

"Don't leave your husband by himself. Finish giving him that blowjob he always dreams about."

Amber was on her hands and knees sticking her tongue out waiting for my cock. I was out of my mind watching the scene in front of me. I couldn't believe he was taking her doggystyle. Her ass looked breathtaking in this position. I could see her ass bounce firmly against Jack's thighs. She was slamming her ass back to meet each of his thrusts. When she stuck her tongue out at me, my knees almost buckled.

I got my bearings about me and slowly walked forward until my cock was covered with my wife's full lips once again. I stared down at her blue eyes while her mouth moved up and down on my cock. Following down her body I saw her toned back and jiggly ass moving with frantic passion. Then I saw it once again. Jack's big cock pumping in and out of her. He was literally shaking her up and down his big cock. I knew this day would come. Deep down I always knew I wanted it to happen.

I couldn't take it anymore. I shut my eyes tightly as I drew closer to the edge.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum!" I said after a couple minutes of Amber's expert blowjob.

"Mmm!" She moaned on my dick.

I was just about to cum in her mouth. I could feel her making small moans on me, which signaled that she was just about to cum too. Suddenly I felt her grip fall away from me. I opened my eyes and saw Jack pulling her back by the hair. His face was right next to her ear while he licked her neck.

"He can finish himself. I want you all to myself now."

He continued pumping his cock into her pussy while her ass kept bouncing back in return. Amber's long lashes swept the air as she shut her eyes. She pursed her lips as Jack fucked her.

"Ohh," she cooed, losing herself to the sexual passion.

I was furious after being so close to cumming. I couldn't do anything but stroke my cock while I watched my gorgeous wife get fucked in front of me.

Amber didn't notice the distraught look on my face. Jack was pounding into her so hard she could barely look forward. I was dying to feel my wife swallow my cum for the first time, something Jack had experienced plenty of times now.

Jack was vigorously fucking her, stretching her soaked, throbbing pussy with his thick meat. As Amber came on Jack's dick, Jack again felt what I had the previously-exclusive privilege of knowing. Amber's pussy clamped down on Jack, milking him and massaging him.

Jack flipped Amber on her back once again without disconnecting. He lunged down and started to kiss her while he kept fucking her like a man possessed. He knew he wasn't close yet. He was going to give us a show that they would never forget.

I dropped to my knees before the bed, stroking my cock furiously. The scene I was watching was so depraved. Her legs wrapped around his body, or at least tried to. Jack's big body pounded her into the bed. Our bed. The one we sleep together every night in.

She wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him back. My presence and watching her get fucked amplified her pleasure. It was almost too much. The taboo candy that this is was filling us both up.

Both Amber and I were on a sexual high we had never experienced. Just as I was cumming, Amber was having her own orgasm on Jack's cock. If Amber's mouth wasn't covered with Jack's lips she would've let out a scream. All I could hear were whimpers and moans. I just held my flaccid cock and watched the live porn movie in front of me.

Jack was sick of doing all the work. He flipped on his back and pulled Amber on top of him without disengaging his cock from her tight pussy.

"Alright slut. Dance on my cock like you did at the club." Jack laughed while giving her ass a hard slap that echoed through the room.

"Whaa-??" Amber was confused.

Jack furrowed his brow. His cock was half-buried inside Amber. He gave it a light flex which expanded in Amber's hot, wet love canal.

"Oh god. That-that feels amazing. Ok, ok." Amber's labored breaths came out so hot.

"Like this..?"

Amber was moving her hips in a circular motion. She used her arms as support on his hairy chest. Her perfect fingernails scratched and clawed his chest while wiggling her smooth body on him.

"Fuck that's it. Just imagine like we were in the club. Give your hubby back there a show he won't forget." Jack sneered.

Amber looked back at me and saw me stroking my now rock hard cock. She was surprised seeing how fast I got hard again. I could usually go a few rounds but never this fast.

"Does this look good baby?" Amber looked back over her shoulder at me.

Her beautiful blonde hair fell in front of her face. I was at a loss for words. My wife's body had an amazing arch as she leaned on our asshole neighbor. Her taut stomach pressed against his big gut as she arched her back. He had both hands on her jiggly ass which had been spanked light red by Jack's hands. When we locked eyes in that position, I truly believed she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"I've never seen any woman look more beautiful than you do right now." I whispered.

"Oh my...Bill. Fuck. I'm going to do so good for you! I fucking love you!!" Amber's body started moving rapidly on him now.

She was sliding up and down his cock while still grinding her hips. This made her ass literally shake up and down his cock covering it in her juices.

"Yeahhh. Oh godddd!! Yes!! I'm your little naughty wife, right baby?!" She kept looking back at me without stopping her wild movements.

I couldn't take it anymore and lunged towards her. I grabbed her from behind and kissed her furiously. I held her by her hips and felt Jack thrusting up to match her movements.

"Holy shit Amber. I can't believe we are doing this."

"Well believe it buddy!" Jack laughed. "Now go back and sit down. Shut up and just enjoy the show."

Jack pulled Amber towards him. Amber glanced back at me when he said that. She wanted to be held by me some more, but decided to go with the flow and tease me with Jack. She wondered how much I would really like her pushing me.

"Honey.." she leaned forward to lightly kiss my cheek as she whispered in my ear, "...I'm about to get fucked reallyyy good by this asshole on our bed. So I need you to sit down and watch closely. I'm going to make sure I give you the show you always wanted. Is that okay?"

I could barely even nod with my mouth open. I was at a loss for words. She giggled and kissed me again while pushing me back. I stumbled back and sank back to the chair which now seemed way too far away.

Jack laughed. "Wow what did you say?"

Amber looked at me then back to Jack. She gave him a smile before whispering in his ear. "That I'm going to fuck you better than I've ever fucked him right on our bed while he watches."

Jack smiled as her hot breath hit his ears. He smacked her ass, drawing out a loud moan from Amber.

"God! I can't believe how much you made me like getting my ass smacked now."

She lunged forward and kissed him just as she was kissing me not too long ago.

"I'm going to ruin you right in front of your husband, slut. Watch how I fuck your pretty wife, Bill!!" Jack said to me while looking over Amber's shoulder as she straddled him. Jack closed his eyes and smiled wide as Amber held his engorged cock in her hand. She aimed it at her throbbing pussy and slid down onto it. Her head slowly rolled back as she let gravity pull her deeper and deeper onto Jack's cock. I couldn't tell what her facial expression was as her back was turned to me, but I did see Jack with his satisfied smile and I heard him breathe a happy sigh of relief as he felt my wife's slick pussy snugly envelop his wide girth.

"Ooh, mmm," she murmured from the middle of her throat. Amber was bouncing on his cock while he met her halfway. He was virtually bottomed out every time they met. Seeing this spectacle in front of me drove my mind dizzy. This was my wife. With our neighbor. He was somebody who shouldn't even have a chance to even touch let alone fuck like this. Amber was moaning and giggling into Jack's ear as she nibbled on his earlobes and licked the side of his face while she took his thick cock inside her engorged pussy. She focused her attention on Jack, knowing that a better show for me meant a hornier, more crazed Jack. She whispered filthy words of encouragement into Jack's ear for only him to hear. Jack moaned as Amber elevated his sexual excitement and made his cock harder than steel. He rewarded her by pounding her ruthlessly as she tried to hold her focus. Jack was stretching her and touching her in places that made her body shudder with excitement. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum right on my carpet again.

"Yesss!! Ruin me!! Fuck me like I've never been fucked right in front of my husband!!" Amber poured it on. She kissed Jack but could barely hold it together. He was really giving it to her and her body could do nothing but take it.

Finally, her orgasm that had been building began to spill out of her control. Jack wasn't far behind her.

"Jack! I'm gonna-" She continued to ride him and the steady tempo of their copulation filled the silence between her gasps.

"...oh fuck!! JACK!!! I'm cumming on your big cock!!"

Jack fucked Amber right through her orgasm. Her legs quivered on Jack as he mercilessly fed her his cock over and over. When she was done within several strokes, Jack pulled out with a plop and leaned back onto his elbows. He fixed his stare on my wife's supple body and round tits as he blasted what seemed like way too much cum on Amber's flat stomach. Both Amber and Jack had been so worked up that both of their orgasms were necessary pressure releases. Jack's blasts of cum were so hard that they made audible noises, splashing onto Amber's tight body. Amber reached down between them to help milk the cum from Jack's cock. She was breathing hard as her mouth hung open and she felt his copious load strike her skin. The three of us caught our breaths while we soaked in what had just taken place.

Amber turned her head to look at me. She couldn't believe how much she just lost control. The words she said echoed in her mind and it made her body even warmer just thinking about it.

I looked at Amber and smiled. I finally stood up and made my way to her.

"That was amazing," I said, standing above them and watching them catch their breath.

"That was...definitely something." Amber said in a shy voice still unsure of the situation.

She was worried they made a big mistake, but she couldn't deny how much fun and pleasure she just had.

"I love you, Amber." I said, bending down to kiss my wife.

She was still straddling Jack as she turned her face up towards me to meet my lips.

1...34567...10