Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh. God. Fuuuuck!" Amber shook under him as her orgasm shattered her mind. Her legs shook lightly as she came on her neighbor's dick. Her heels bucked in the air. It was by far the fastest orgasm she'd ever had and it was definitely one of her biggest.

"Haha. That's right. Damn, your pussy is so tight." Jack whispered while kissing her neck during her orgasm.

Her strong response to his cock made his ego swell almost as much as his own penis. He looked down at Amber's beautiful body, quivering under the might of his cock. He felt her warm walls shudder against his cock head and shaft. She felt as amazing as she looked.

Amber laid there catching her breath. Jack left his cock inside of her while she got herself together. She was out of breath and took a moment to recuperate as she lay her head back into the bed with her eyes shut. The afterglow washed over her and she finally felt herself come to the surface after being awash in an unstoppable tide of desire. Briefly.

"You fucking asshole...you broke the rules! What am I supposed to tell Bill?" Amber hissed in a loud whisper. Tears started to collect in her eyes. Jack was still inside her.

"How about you tell Bill the truth: you wanted my cock and I made you cum fast. I don't care. Now flip on your stomach and get on your knees." Jack ordered, sliding his cock out of her. She could feel her vaginal walls hold onto him as he did.

"You think I'm gonna have sex with you again? This was a mistake. Just get out." Amber rolled over on her side and looked away.

"You fucking loved it. Why are you so mad?"

Amber couldn't look at him. She just lay there on her side, looking at the doorway wondering what she would tell me.

"Fuck you, Jack! So what if it felt good? I just went behind my husband's back and betrayed his trust. I told you to stop." Amber said, fighting back the urge to cry.

Jack leaned in closer to spoon her, wrapping his arms around her. She let him. Though she was upset with Jack, she was angry for letting herself get so carried away. After cumming hard, being cuddled by Jack was surprisingly intimate and comforting to Amber. She still couldn't believe how easily and quickly she had cum.

Jack whispered in her ear, "Why would Bill be mad? He waves this big cock in front of his pretty wife for his own kicks. Something is bound to happen. Matter of fact, I think you both like the taboo nature of our little arrangement. If anything, he will tell you to keep going. I mean, you know him better than me, and I already know he loves seeing you act like this. You definitely enjoyed it...didn't you?"

Amber calmed down a bit in his arms and started to think about what he had said. She also started feeling Jack's still-hard cock rubbing and touching her. She could feel the heat from it between her thighs. She could tell it was wet from her own juices. The thought of it made her slightly dizzy.

She turned her head to look back at him. They were both laying on their sides facing the door. Amber looked incredible in her lingerie and Jack's hands wandered her fit body. They locked eyes, and her pussy started to throb for him. She wanted to feel his big cock close to her once again. Her body was starting to heat up. She thought about everything I let her do with Jack. She remembered how I loved seeing her act bad. Over the months, she had grown to love it, too.

"You're worried about what Bill will think, I get that. But come on, you think he wouldn't want to see you enjoy yourself? With me? After everything we've been through?" Jack asked, for once not sneering, seemingly concerned for Amber. His hand was around her taut belly as he traced the rim of her lacy garter belt. Amber's arousal grew as her old, ugly neighbor made her body tingle with his touch in her marital bedroom.

"I guess he would..." Amber confessed, looking into Jack's ugly face with her smoky blue eyes and long lashes.

"And it felt good to you...?" pressed Jack, leading her to an answer they both already knew.

"Yes..." Amber whispered as she became more focused on Jack's rock hard cock still nestled between her smooth thighs. She brought her attention to Jack's hands roaming freely over her smooth skin. She felt warm all over. For the entire night, her hunger had grown stronger for wanting to be touched. Smelled. Tasted. Fucked. Every fiber in her body tingled for more.

Jack took his cue and nestled his head into her neck, kissing her softly. Amber closed her eyes and let out a soft moan after several moments of feeling Jack's hot breath on her body, and his hard cock swell between her slick thighs.

"Then just enjoy it like your husband wants you to," Jack said as he kept nuzzling her, nibbling her ears, and licking her lightly.

She smelled incredible. Jack wasn't sure if it was her shampoo or perfume, but her aroma was intoxicating.

Finally, Amber leaned back. Jack gave her space to look at her. She was breathing harder now, and her eyes were still shut. She looked so fucking hot. Her sexual arousal was so thick in the room that it could be physically felt. Jack brought his mouth onto her full, pursed lips. Amber returned his kiss, grabbing at his lips with hers. Jack smiled. Soon, his tongue was in her mouth as she played with it. He had her. He traced his fingers along her arms, then grabbed her wrist, guiding her hand behind her to his cock. She did not resist. She moaned into his mouth as her fingers wrapped around his thick cock, stroking his hard, heavy member. Amber didn't want to think about anything. She just wanted to feel that taboo feeling once again. Jack lifted one of Amber's legs up. He broke their kiss and stared into Amber's eyes.

"Go ahead, put me inside of you," he encouraged her.

Amber bit her lip at Jack's request. She looked down between her legs, and with her hand still wrapped around Jack's hot, throbbing girth, guided his big cock to her wet pussy. Once she aligned his cock with her opening, Jack slowly moved one of his hands to Amber's throat and made her look right at him. Centimeter by centimeter, his cock entered her again.

"Ohh! Mmm!" Amber moaned as her slick vaginal walls were reintroduced to Jack's large cock.

Amber felt as though she were looking through a window where curtains were being pulled back to let in a breathtaking view as each part of Jack's cock opened her more and more. Her body sang with electricity as her nerves fired and her body screamed for more. They each watched the other person's face twist in pleasure and relief as Jack entered her warm pussy. Jack let out a loud moan as he entered my wife's slick canal for the second time ever.

"Oh fuck!! It's so big. Jack, please go slow." Amber gasped.

Jack replied by thrusting slowly and steadily forward. He was now able to get a little more than halfway into her.

"Oooh!"

Amber could feel Jack's thick shaft and cock head dive deep inside her, stretching her wide. He pushed his cock as far as it would go inside of her, her slick pussy was molded around his cock like a glove. In this position, he was unable to attain completely deep penetration, as the angle of their bodies and Jack's belly were in the way. But it didn't matter. He was as deep as he could get inside her at this angle, and he was going to enjoy it.

Jack knew he had a clear runway for takeoff. He pulled back almost to the head, then thrust into his tight, 29-year old neighbor as hard as he could. Her silky, wavy blonde hair swayed back and forth as he did. He repeated this in a rapid rhythm. He had waited long enough to be buried inside Amber. He wanted to slide his whole cock into her and make her scream. He didn't have any plans of going slow this time.

Amber felt herself getting stretched like she'd never experienced.

"Please Jack, slowly! Ah! Oh!" she cried as her breath started to become shallow and rapid.

Jack's merciless pounding continued. She didn't protest after the first few thrusts. The only noises that escaped her full lips were the sounds of her rapid, punctuated breathing and moaning. He was giving her one of the best fuckings of her life as his thick cock plunged in and out of her wet pussy. Amber felt her aching vagina relieved as Jack's pummelling filled her at last.

"My god. Oh fuck. Oh fuck! JACKKKKK!!!!!!!" Amber screamed having her second orgasm of the night.

*********************************************************

"JACKKKKK!!!!!!!" I heard from my slumber, the scream rousing me from the grave.

My eyes weakly opened. All the lights were on, the TV was still blaring obnoxiously, and my wife and Jack were nowhere to be found. I slowly rolled over onto my feet, stumbling a bit as I tried to get my bearings. I shut off the TV while the post-game show played. It was making my head hurt. After a moment of silence, I heard a loud moan from upstairs. Amber. I needed to get to her. My heart kicked into overdrive, the blood in my body rushed to my muscles and brain as I worked as quickly as I could to the stairs, still stumbling.

As I made it to the hallway, I heard from our bedroom, "Jack! God...it's splitting me open."

I was dizzy. I knew what I was hearing. I just couldn't believe it. I must still be dreaming. I moved towards the cracked door but as I came close, I heard another moan. A deep one, one of satisfaction and pleasure from Amber. It gave me pause. I peeked into our bedroom and saw them. Amber was laying on her side with her eyes closed and one her arm hanging over her face. The other was wrapped around Jack's head. Jack was behind her with half his body hovering over her. He was kissing her neck and feeling her smooth, tight body. My eyes traveled down, seeing a sight I would never forget. Jack's big cock was sliding inside my wife's glistening pussy.

What the fuck! This wasn't part of the deal! I fixed my gaze on Amber laying on her side. Jack held one her legs up while her other leg wrapped around his. Amber still had one arm held up covering her eyes, and but now her other arm held up, pressing against Jack's torso as if to put up an ineffective resistance to his slow rhythmic penetration. Her mouth hung open and another moan of pleasure escaped her full lips. Amber's pleasure seemed to be coming from the thickness of his cock. She had never felt so full. I've never seen something so raw. It was like her body was made to be fucked like this. Her perfect ass was slapping against Jack's groin as he stroked inside of her.

"What would Bill think?" she asked, weakly failing at her attempt to resist the pleasure Jack's cock was giving her.

"Bill would love seeing you take my big dick. You want it, I want it, and he wants it. And we all know it." Jack grunted, focused on the way Amber's tight pussy was gripping him.

Was he right? Still a little woozy, I just stood there in shock watching the taboo scene in front of me.

He thrusted once again trying to get even deeper.

"Ohh Jack! You're so big..." she mewled. Perhaps she heard herself a little too well. She momentarily regained her composure.

"Noo, I can't." She whined. "I'm married. This isn't right."

Jack used one hand and covered her mouth. "Stop lying to yourself, you want this big cock!!"

He gave her several powerful thrusts. He was finding the angles that allowed him to get deeper and deeper. She was getting stretched like she had never been before. He was hitting spots she didn't know she had. All Amber could do was let out soft whimpers that enticed Jack to fuck her even harder. He was happy to oblige..

"Oh! Oh!! Ohhhhh fuckk!! Jack plea-please slow down. Fuckkk! Oh god! You are so deep. I-I..." Amber was losing herself in the pleasure.

"That's it! Take my cock slut. Your husband can never fuck you like I can." Jack roared.

Smacking the top of her ass, she moaned even harder. Finally I couldn't take it. Out of instinct I threw the door open.

"Hey!" I tried to shout as I stumbled my way in.

Amber's arm moved away from her face. Her eyes shot open in surprise.

"Bill!" she gasped.

Jack stopped pumping my wife. He turned his head up and stared at me, not saying a word. He was surprised that I was awake. That sleeping powder should have knocked me out for at least 8-10 hours. His cock stayed inside my wife. He was watching what I would do next.

'He must have not finished his drink,' Jack thought.

"Hey," I could barely say again, more softly as I noticed that my pants strained to conceal my rock-hard erection.

Jack was the first of them to notice. Moments seemed like minutes as we stood there in silence. Jack, seeing me not make a move, thrusted slowly inside Amber as he watched my reaction. My eyes were glued to seeing his big cock inside my wife.

So many scenes flashed in my head. Me and Amber growing up together. Seeing her after so many years. Our first date. The first time she told me she loved me. Seeing her walk down the wedding aisle. Her perfect smile. Everything just flashed before me. My perfect wife was actually fucking our neighbor, who was giving her pleasure I never could even dream of giving her. All because of my fantasy. I was mad, jealous, hurt, so many feelings all wrapped into one. But there was one feeling that triumphed over them all...lust. I've never been more turned on in my life. Hearing her moans coming up the stairs I already knew what I wanted to witness. I still couldn't wrap my mind around seeing it come true.

I walked closer to the bed, moving slowly because that's all I could seem to do. My legs felt like lead. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead.

"Bill? I'm sorry he-." Her words were cut off by a strong thrust from Jack.

She looked back at Jack. "Oh fuucc- Jackk, stop, he's watching us."

She turned back towards me, a concerned look in her eyes, "Please don't be mad...he just...I'm sorry."

Then she finally saw as my tented pants came into her arm's reach. She touched my cock through my pants softly, looking at it, then looking up at my face, trying to figure me out. She began to caress my cock, feeling my hardness.

Seeing his opportunity, Jack started building a rhythm while he stuffed his big cock in my wife. He was moving slowly trying not to throw me and Amber off. Jack knew he could have us wrapped around his finger, but he didn't want to push us too fast. He had made it this far on his dumb luck. He wasn't going to throw it all away now.

Amber and I just stared at each other. She stroked my hard cock through my pants. It was as if our neighbor wasn't behind her laying on our bed with his raw cock sliding in and out of her slick, yearning pussy.

Jack finally broke the ice. "You like what you see Bill? Finally giving your wife the fucking she deserves? You are such a good husband for arranging this pleasure for her. Just stand right there and watch how turn her into my slut!"

He gathered her hair in his hand at the roots and pulled back. Amber's neck was even more strained looking up at me now. Jack thrust his cock as deep as he could, pounding Amber as hard as possible.

"Ohhh, no no. Fuckk, Jackkk," Amber moaned while staring at me.

She had one hand still stroking my cock, and the other on my thigh for support as Jack fucked her.

"Oh my fucking god," I was barley manage to say with a delirious voice. Amber could tell from my expression that I was delirious with desire.

I dropped to my knees so that we were eye level. Jack let go of her hair and let Amber's head fall towards me. She grabbed onto my shoulders and looked into my eyes as Jack kept fucking her. She bit her lip but didn't say anything. I was so fucking turned on she was trying to hold in her moans but couldn't help it. I grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her furiously. Our tongues danced while her pussy was pushed to its limit by Jack's thick member.

Finally I looked my beautiful wife in the eyes. I could tell she was holding back for my sake. I wanted her to enjoy it and forget about everything else.

"Amber, it's okay if you like it. You can let go...I want to see you enjoy yourself."

Then I leaned down and whispered, "You look so fucking hot being his slut."

Amber was shocked by my encouragement. She realized I wasn't mad, despite the rules having been shattered before our eyes. Did I really want to see this like Jack said? Her mind went into overdrive when Jack broke her train of thought.

He stopped moving and looked at me saying with a sneer, "Since you don't mind me fucking your sexy little wife, why don't I let you get a blowjob from her? I told her she had to save her mouth for me, but since I'm enjoying her pussy, you can feel what I've had the pleasure of knowing for months. I don't wanna be a bad sport."

I was too turned on to get mad at his cockiness. My anticipation at feeling my wife's tongue on my cock while he fucked her was already making precum leak out of my dick. I stood up and dropped my pants as fast as I could.

My cock bobbed hard as a rock before Amber. She didn't think she could have been more excited. She was immensely turned on at the thought of pleasing me while our neighbor pleased her. She gave me a big smile and gave the head of my dick a lick. And another. Then a big lick with her whole tongue under my shaft. We looked into each other's eyes as she lay there. All the feelings of guilt just started to melt away. She started to embrace the situation more now that I was there and involved. Seeing that I wasn't mad, made her also enjoy Jack's cock filling her up. Because she felt like we were doing it together, and not her betraying my trust.

Jack immediately noticed the difference in Amber.

'She really is in love with her husband huh?' Jack thought.

He grew jealous at the thought that Amber would never truly be his. As his anger grew, so did the force of his strokes. Amber's ass had ripples going through it from the pounding she was taking. He wanted to give her a fucking she would never forget.

"Ah! Fuck!" Amber cried while she tried to concentrate on licking my cock. Vindictively, Jack reached forward to grab ahold of Amber's tits. He wrapped his fingers into her lacy bra and violently pulled it down. Amber gasped as the lace bit into her skin and Jack freed her round, perky tits. He roughly kneaded them while her pussy whistled with wetness as it held securely gripping on his cock.

It was so hard for me to focus on everything going on, except I knew that my wife was about to suck my dick like I had seen her do so many times before with Jack.

'Holy shit. Cumming is going to feel amazing.' I thought as the image of myself shooting my first load down her throat tantalized me.

When her full lips were just about to surround my dick, Jack's face grew a wide smile.

"Come on, show your husband how much I taught you. His dick might not be as big as mine, but you should still know what to do. You might enjoy it...but don't forget who owns that pretty mouth if yours," Jack sneered.

Amber's pussy gushed hearing his words. Jack smiled, feeling her tighten around his cock. He raised his eyebrows at her which made her turn red. Now they both knew she got turned on hearing him humiliate her husband. It was her fantasy about the ugly invader coming and taking her from her king. It was really coming true now.

Amber's breath started to speed up. She was almost panting. I didn't even put up a struggle or argue. She found it so hot that the man she loves, who takes care and protects her, just surrendered her to a much more endowed man. Bill was better than Jack in every department...except one. She knew that. I knew that. Jack knew that. Amber gave me a sheepish smile. Jack just gave her a few thrusts and finally she leaned closer and took my cock in her mouth.

I should have been the one with those privileges. I should have been the one to fuck Amber raw. I should be the one to get my dick sucked. It was my cum she should have been swallowing. Instead it was Jack and his big dick who got to enjoy most of those things first.