Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 09

Story Info
Amber has a surprise visitor at work.
15.7k words
4.6
87.2k
168
58

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a public bathroom at a park not far from a certain hotwife's home, a heavy set man was leaning his head back against the hard tile wall while breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

His cock that was coated with the same certain hotwife's saliva, was slowly deflating like a balloon.

His mind wandered about how lucky his life has been lately. Remembering all the illicit acts he and this hot wife have been up to lately. Especially without her husband's knowledge. It gave him great satisfaction using the fantasy against her and her husband to get what he wanted. Now finally, he was once again able to slide his thick cock in her wet pussy as she fucked him in a random bathroom stall. Everytime her tight pussy gripped him like a vice as she orgasmed on him multiple times. It was a heavenly feeling.

Never in his wildest dreams would he think this would've happened the day he met this couple. But it's funny how life gives you the things you most desire when you least expect it. It felt like yesterday that this once shy wife came out of her house on her husband's birthday and sucked her first cock.

The sound of a faucet running, followed by the sounds of splashing broke his train of thoughts.

Jack's eyes gradually creeped open. He let out a deep breath of air as he got up from the toilet he was sitting on and pulled his shorts up. Putting his giant weapon away that was slowly corrupting this proud woman. He spotted some wet stains on the floor from the intense sex him and his neighbor's wife just had.

He let out a smirk knowing the janitor would wonder what exactly happened in this bathroom stall. The smell of sex would most definitely linger in here throughout the day.

As Jack stepped out through the stall door he was greeted with an amazing sight. One that would make the average man immediately get a nosebleed.

Amber was back in her running outfit, with her hair still in a ponytail, leaning her face in the sink as she splashed water on her face. Her ass was facing him and straining against her shorts, making him want to take her again right then and there.

Jack admired her for more than a moment before letting out a light cough to get her attention.

Amber glanced over at him, her face dripping with water and remnants of his cum.

"Ugh did you have to cum so much?" Amber complained as she splashed water a few more times on her face. Trying to wash his mark off of her.

Jack smiled at her comment as he leaned on the bathroom wall still admiring her fit body. She was right, he had cummed more than usual and after being backed up for so long he had literally covered her whole face with cum as if it was 2 or 3 loads.

Jack walked up behind her and slid his hands up her ass and across her back. He felt her body immediately shiver to his touch.

Amber glanced behind her before standing straight up. She reached for the paper towel dispenser next to the sink and dried her face off.

Jack's hands continued to roam her body. He was still in disbelief that not too long ago, this same fit body was jumping up and down his cock. Remembering the sounds she made as she orgasmed repeatedly, made his cock twitch that was pressed against her soft ass.

Amber tried concentrating on cleaning herself up but his roaming hands kept breaking her train of thought. It didn't help that she also also felt his beautiful cock pressing against her. Amber felt like her moans and her taboo words that she spoke not too long ago were still echoing off the walls.

Jack finally broke the sexual tension, "So have you thought about my proposal?"

Amber was confused by what he meant, "What? What proposal?"

Jack frowned at her comment, "Wow, you already forgot? I'm talking about making your dumbass husband wear condoms until your guys anniversary..."

Amber rolled her eyes hearing him mention that once again, "I told you I'd think about it!"

"What's there to think about?" Jack said in a low voice as he wrapped his arms around her, and whispered in her ear.

Amber knew there's no way she could make Bill do that. She just said she'd think about it to get Jack to shut up but he was being relentless about it.

"Jack...I told you, he's my husband. How...what would I even say?" Amber said under her breath, not believing herself that she was even thinking about it. As much as she didn't want to admit it, the thought of it was so naughty.

Making her husband wear condoms that he hasn't worn since the start of their relationship, while she fucked their ugly neighbor with his giant bare cock. It was such a taboo act, but wouldn't Bill actually like something like that?

Especially if it was only temporary...

"I already have it all planned out for you." Jack said with a toothy grin.

Amber looked over her shoulder into his eyes with her eyebrows raised.

Seeing he had her attention, Jack continued, "You're on birth control right? Tell him during the week that you went to go get a refill and that the pharmacy is sold out until next month due to a shortage."

Amber mulled over his words. That wasn't a bad excuse but could she really go through with it?

Jack then continued with his plan.

"He will probably be distraught hearing such bad news, but this is when you come in and tell him 'your' little plan. When you can get another refill it'll be already very close to your guy's anniversary, tell him why don't you guys just use condoms until then to make your anniversary night more special?"

Amber's pussy tingled hearing his words. It definitely would make their anniversary night even more special. Especially with her already showing him her 'gift' that she's been working on. He will already be on edge after being denied for so long.

Amber thought more about it for a few more seconds then said in a quiet voice, "I'm not going to make any promises...but I will try."

Jack let out a laugh that rang through the bathroom. "That's my perfect slut. That's what I want to hear. Come on, give me a kiss so we can get out of here before someone catches us."

Jack was surprised seeing how easy Amber turned her body and wrapped her arms around his neck, before softly kissing his lips. His tongue immediately sprung out, quickly finding hers, while resting his hands on her delicate hips.

Their tongues and lips battled making sloppy kissing noises that seemed extra loud due to being in the public bathroom.

They hadn't kissed for long before Amber stepped back.

She saw Jack's shocked expression and smiled internally seeing his dumbfounded look.

"What?" She shyly asked.

"I'm surprised how easy that was." Jack mumbled, still looking stunned.

That made Amber let out an adorable giggle, "Well you're gonna get what you want so why bother fighting it? Might as well hurry up and get it over with before someone really does catch us."

Amber was acting more adorable but most of all more comfortable. It seemed like she finally let go of any inhibitions of being with Jack.

Jack's arms were still wrapped on her hips, "Oh yeah? I get what I want?" He said as he slid his arms around her and squeezed Amber's ass pulling her close to him once again.

Amber's face was so close to Jack that she could feel his breath on her neck. She looked right at him with her ocean blue eyes, and nodded slowly.

Jack squeezed her ass again seeing her response. "You like pleasing your daddy, huh?"

Amber bit her lip and put on her sexiest face. If Bill were to see it he would immediately know that's the look Amber gives when she wants to be a tease.

Amber then shook her head slowly no, which made Jack momentarily confused.

Suddenly, she leaned forward into his ear and whispered, "I love it."

Then finished with very lightly biting on his ear lobe. She flashed him a naughty smile before wriggling out his grasp and walking towards the door.

Jack shook his head in disbelief. This woman would be the death of him. As her confidence grew so did her teasing and he was definitely noticing.

He turned and followed her, as they both walked out the bathroom, he turned his head and captured the mental image of the room. He wanted to remember this place, where the first step of corrupting this sexy wife had truly started.

As Amber stepped out the bathroom, she was relieved to see the park still empty. She wasn't sure how she would react if some stranger saw her and Jack walk out the men's bathroom. It wouldn't take a scientist to figure out what they were doing in there.

They both walked to the parking lot where Jack's car was.

Amber was quiet thinking about what she had just done, she thought she would feel guilty, but she felt anything but that. All she felt was excitement and satisfaction. She couldn't wait to see how Bill would react once he found out, especially because there was no video involved this time. He would only be able to use his imagination and what she told him.

Jack broke the silence by saying, "You want a lift home? I doubt your little husband is awake."

Amber rolled her eyes as he emphasized the word 'little' once again when describing her husband, but she just ignored it.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind the walk and I need to cool off..." Amber said.

"Yeah..you sure did work hard in there, didn't you?" Jack smiled at her.

Amber looked down with a red face, but Jack still noticed a small smile that broke on her face.

"So, when can we meet up again? You and Bill's anniversary is getting closer, right?" Jack said.

"Yeah it is...a little less than a month and half away. But I'm not sure when I can see you again. I'm busy with work all week, and me and Bill are going out of town for a friend's wedding over the weekend."

Jack snorted, hearing her words. The last thing he wanted to do was wait to get inside her sweet pussy again. But he didn't have much of a choice. Also he realized the longer he made her wait between every session, the hotter the sex was between them.

That's when it hit him. A very devious plan, and it could backfire, but he wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

They were walking up to his car now.

"Fair enough, I'll plan something very exciting for me and you for the following week. But I just wanted to ask. You said before that Bill gets excited hearing and seeing you do things with me that you haven't done with him. Right?"

Amber nodded, not understanding where he was going with this.

"Hmm, interesting. Okay, have fun at that wedding. I'll see you soon enough." Jack said before turning to get in his car.

Amber's curiosity was stoked now and she wanted to know more.

"Wait! Why did you ask that? What are you thinking now?" Amber with a curious expression.

Jack had his door open, but stopped to answer her.

"I guess you'll find out after next weekend. But first work on getting your husband back to wearing condoms." He said as he was getting into his car.

Amber was annoyed hearing him, as if he was giving her homework or an assignment to complete. If anything she could just tell him that she did, he wouldn't know any difference.

But deep down inside of her, the idea of listening to him and convincing her husband to wear condoms temporarily, made her thoroughly excited. What would Bill think once he found out? That he was wearing condoms as she slept with their neighbor. It was so wrong and naughty...but wasn't that the point of the fantasy?

As Amber walked back home, her mind was racing with a plethora of taboo thoughts..

***************************************************

Amber was staring in the mirror in a hotel bathroom touching up her makeup. She was wearing a gorgeous tan dress that was open down one of her legs showing off her alluring thigh. Her hair was lightly curled and her makeup was just enough to show off her beautiful facial structure and piercing blue eyes. It was the perfect combination of sexy and formal.

She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself at her and Bill's friends wedding, but Bill pestered her all week about dressing sexy.

Amber knew Bill wanted to see men drool over her and attempt to flirt with her. It all came back to the fantasy, maybe if this was a year ago she would've admonished him for having such thoughts.

Now however, she played into it and told him all week how sexy she was going to look for him.

As she stepped out the bathroom Bill was laying on the hotel bed with his suit jacket next to him. His hands were behind his head as he watched a sports channel, but as soon as his eyes saw his beautiful wife the whole room slowed down.

He took a moment to appreciate her beauty as she looked herself over the full-length mirror that was hung up in the room, before getting up and letting out a hitch pitched whistle.

Amber looked over her shoulder and smiled at him as he made his way to her.

"I'm guessing you like my outfit then? I hope this is sexy enough for you."

"Honey, you are going to be the most beautiful woman at this wedding. Don't let Brooke or Mike hear me say that though..." Bill let out a chuckle. Brooke and Mike were their longtime friends and the ones getting married today.

"Oh stop it, you know they would never say anything. I'm just worried about how many admirers I might have. Are you sure you can handle it?" Amber said with a naughty smile.

Bill walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. They stared at each other in the reflection of the mirror.

"I've actually been looking forward to it all week..." Bill said in a low voice.

"Oh you have? Looking forward to seeing all sorts of men hit on me huh? Would you be jealous if I picked the one you couldn't stand the most and 'disappeared' for a bit." Amber said while wiggling her hips on her husband.

"Fuck, Amber. You're going to drive me crazy. You want to find you a new Jack for the night I bet."

Amber flushed hearing Jack's name come out of her husband's lips. Especially since she's been so naughty with him over the past few weeks. She decided to up the ante and see how Bill responded.

"No way..." Amber said at first but before she could continue she heard a disappointing sigh come out of Bill.

That made her smile, "...there's no way I can find a man like Jack here. He's one of a kind. Maybe I should've invited him as my date instead...or maybe even David. Make you watch me flirt with him all night in front of your friends." Amber said while turning her body and wrapping her arms around her husband.

Before she even finished her words she felt his hard cock pushing against her. She loved that even just her words had this type of effect on him.

David has been making Bill's work life miserable, so Amber knew every time she brought up flirting with him it would get a reaction out of Bill.

Bill had closed his eyes, his imagination already running rampant. "Amber, oh god. Just the thought of that is enough to drive me crazy. Would you have actually done something like that?"

"I love seeing you get so worked up so maybe one day.." Amber said looking at her husband.

"Now that you mention that, I was planning on me and you hosting our annual barbecue soon." Bill said out of the blue.

Amber was taken back for a moment, "Oh really? When?"

"Soon, in a couple weeks possibly. I always look forward to having everyone over. Just us and some friends..some colleagues from work.." Bill said, getting quiet at the end.

Amber smiled knowing where he was getting at. He wanted her and David to finally meet. Looks like his fantasy was pushing his daily decisions.

Amber had zero interest to start hooking up with another guy, Jack was more than enough for her to handle. She did think however that flirting with David a bit in front of her husband and coworkers would be a fun little event.

Especially since how much they seem to hate him. She had to start thinking of a plan for that day...

"Work colleagues huh?"

Bill just nodded in response.

"So that means David would be coming?"

Bill nodded again barely able to look her in the eye now.

"That sounds fun. I would like to finally meet the man that makes my husband's work life terrible. Maybe give him a piece of my mind." Amber said while winking at her husband.

Bill gulped hearing the mischief in her voice.

Amber continued, "I'll make sure I invite Stacey and the girls from work, but I'm wondering...do we invite Jack? I think it would be rude not to, right?"

Amber probed wondering how Bill would react to bringing Jack around so many people they know.

Bill to Amber's surprise agreed immediately, "Yeah I don't see why not. Even though he's never come to the barbecue before, he was there for my birthday party and he might feel offended if we didn't. I'm just worried that asshole might try something with you."

Amber's heart quickened hearing that.

"You would like that..wouldn't you?" Amber smirked.

Bill cock got even harder as it pushed against her. "I mean...I just wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in front of everyone we know. Especially after everything that's happened."

Amber smiled hearing her husband be so cautious.

"Don't worry, I can handle myself around Jack. I just wouldn't want YOU to feel uncomfortable. I mean the neighbor that fucked your wife soooo good would be around everyone you know." Amber said with a sexy smile.

"Amber...fuck," Bill's breathing started to quicken.

"Imagine him talking to everyone you know..laughing..cracking jokes. All the while only me, you, and him would know that he just had me not too long in every way he could think of right...in...our...bed!" Amber said while whispering in his ear.

"Fuck baby. Ok, ok, if you keep going...we aren't going to make this wedding!" Bill said, trying to get his bearings about him.

"Hm, I win!" Amber giggled as if they were playing some game.

Bill didn't respond but just held her tighter in his grasp, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms. There was an intimate silence between them that they were both enjoying.

The more she looked at him, seeing his eyes closed imagining her being naughty, just made her want to give him her everything. All the stuff she had done with Jack she wanted to do with him and a million more things she could think of. She once again realized if it wasn't for him being so turned on from his fantasy that she could never have been comfortable to do even a sliver of the things she had done over the past few months. Especially the last few weeks.

Amber remembered at the beginning how guilty she felt because of how much she enjoyed these debauchery acts. She thought how could a proper wife enjoy these things with another man as despicable as Jack, when she had a loving husband like Bill. However the more she had done it, the more she realized how the relationship between her and her husband grew. There wasn't anything they didn't trust each other with.

Instead of getting jealous when a man hits on her at the gym, Bill just watches from afar and loves to see her handle it. Especially teasing her about it on the way home. They would laugh about it and it also made their sex life even that much more fun and sensual.

Now, Amber had one more thing she could do to really push the boundaries of this fantasy. But could she really do it?

Bill still had his eyes closed, he was enjoying his wife in his arms before she broke their intimate silence.

"Bill, there's something I want to talk to you about." Amber said with trepidation.

Bill's eyes snapped open hearing the seriousness of her voice.

"What's wrong honey?" He said as he locked eyes with her.

Amber's heart jumped seeing the concern in his face.

She immediately giggled and broke the tension.

"Relax honey, it's nothing too serious. It's just an idea I have. Here, sit down." She said as she guided him to the chair by the window.

Bill sat down and Amber sat with him on his lap. She wrapped her arms around him. However the concern on his face was still there, but it was also mixed with a hint of confusion.