Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jack didn't fret. He knew he had more than one round stored in him, and if Amber wanted to drag it out, then all the more fun for him. And her, of course.

Jack continued, "Fine you have your phone, right? The faster you get this done, the faster you can get on with your day. Hopefully no one bothers us."

Jack laughed walking back to her chair.

Amber could not believe the predicament she was currently in.

Her office was where her professionalism resided. It was where she spent years of school and hard work to get to.

Could she actually keep risking it all just for a temporary thrill?

The more she thought about it, the more she knew she couldn't delay any longer.

What would Bill think when he found out she did something so risqué.

That however also made her realize how sexy it would be for Bill if she did. It would be so naughty and taboo. Jack was slowly marking her in every part of her life. He was breaking all her walls down.

Slowly tainting every aspect about herself.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Amber knew before this fantasy with her husband, her life was bland. There was no excitement, it scared her because it had nothing to do with Bill. It was herself. That's why she went along with this whole fantasy of his. But in that process she found herself. She enjoyed being a tease. Doing something outlandish. Pleasing her husband, even if it meant pleasing another man.

She had zero emotional feelings for Jack. In fact she loathed him. Maybe that's why the sex with him was so different and exciting. He had just made her orgasm twice faster than she had in her life right in her own office.

A man as despicable as him could constantly take her to heights she never experienced.

Like the waterfall.

Like the mens bathroom.

And now..

Like her office...

Amber could practically hear her heart beating in her chest. Like a drum banging in her ears.

She hadn't even realized when it happened but she had subconsciously walked before Jack and kneeled before him.

He was sitting in her office chair that she used almost every day. The same office chair that made her feel successful and proud.

Now he was receiving those same feelings, but for totally different reasons.

Jack watched her fighting internally in her mind. But during that battle she instinctively walked and kneeled before him like it's where she belonged.

She looked so sexy wearing her work clothes as she was on her knees before him.

Amber was wearing a nice button up shirt with work pants, and a doctor's medical coat that went down to mid thigh. She even had on those work heels doctors usually wear. It was a professional outfit which made the situation even more erotic.

He glanced at the picture he had put down and back at her between his legs. This smart, beautiful, sophisticated woman was about to show him a side of her that no one in her life got to see.

Not even her husband.

It was a side specifically reserved for him. A side that he had perfectly molded...

Jack's cock was still out in the open. Amber's eyes were darting back and forth to Jack's eyes and his thick, bare cock. Her lips slightly parted seeing his perfect, wet cock standing at full mast.

After a few moments, Jack broke the tension

"Wait. Where's your phone?"

Amber snapped out of her trance and was horrified when she realized she was already on her knees before him, just inches away from wrapping her lips on his thick cock.

She couldn't believe herself. He was just fucking her against the door and finally she made him stop so she could record their illicit acts. But Amber's mind was running so rampant that she almost forgot once again. If it wasn't for Jack's warning she might've started again, her mind drowning in the taboo pleasure.

She quickly stood up embarrassed and angry at herself for almost losing control once again. She grabbed her purse that was hung up on the wall. She fished her phone out and walked again before Jack.

She wasn't sure what to do and stood before him fidgeting with the phone in her hands. She knew she should say something and make him leave but no words could come out. It was as if she was coming to grips that Jack would get what he wanted.

Amber couldn't believe herself at the moment. This was HER office. This was where she felt the most confident. Where she often had new employees nervous, fidgeting when getting their introduction to the hospital.

Now the roles were reversed.

Jack was just sitting in her chair like earlier but the scene was even more different than when she had walked in. Now sat a sweaty, husky man with a glistening cock standing on full past. Jack was looking at her practically panting, waiting impatiently.

He had practically turned her into his little plaything right in her own office. If she hadn't stopped him he would've fucked her until he came all over her.

Jack reached out his hand for the phone, "Open the camera and let me see it."

Amber did what he asked and by instinct started to kneel before him once again.

Jack suddenly stopped her, "Wait...take off your clothes!"

"Jack! Can't I just..."

"No you can't just. You need to let go already. Don't you wanna make a good video for your husband? Imagine how he's going to react when he sees this. You can't look all timid and grumpy. Bring out that slut in you. We both know it's there." Jack said using his old reliable saying.

Bringing up Bill always worked and in this circumstance it was no different.

Amber's mind started to race.

'What would Bill actually think when he sees this? The other videos were very naughty, but the last time in the restroom she didn't record anything. This is going to be the first time Bill would see me with Jack without a condom...shouldn't I make it sexy for him?' Amber thought internally.

Before Jack's eyes, Amber's demeanor slowly changed.

She quickly took back the phone from him and propped it up on her desk so it captured the both of them. Making sure it was a good frame, she pressed record.

Then Amber turned her attention back to Jack. He gulped seeing the fire in her eyes. He automatically knew he was in for a ride.

"You're such an asshole. I can't believe you're making me do this..in my office at work no less." She said to him as she took off her coat before tossing it on top of him.

Then she turned towards the camera, "And you. Look what you've done. Because of your fantasy Jack is going to get to fuck me all over my office. Something even you haven't done! Does that make you happy? Well you better watch good. I'm going to fuck him sooo good baby. Stroke your pa-the-tic cock and watch as a real cock fucks me." Amber said with venom in her voice.

As she spoke she took off a piece of her clothing one at a time, until she was standing just in her bra and thong. She felt her stomach plummet saying such harsh words to Bill. But she knew what excited him, and the fantasy was so deep in her that it now also excited her.

Everytime Amber got into character she let go more and more of her inhibitions. To the point now she was becoming a pro at it. But deep down she knew she enjoyed it now as much as Bill would. She would never belittle and talk down to her husband. She loved him too much for that, but because she knew that being mean and unlike herself let Bill see a different side of herself always excited him beyond belief. And now it did for her to.

Humiliating the man she loves while pleasing the man she hates. It was such a taboo act. One done out of pure love. Love so strong that they were able to do and say these types of things.

In some strange way, Amber started to appreciate Jack for his role in her and Bill's life. Not that she could ever fall for such a despicable man, even if his cock was the best she ever had. She just started to slowly realize if it wasn't for him, her and Bill would've never been able to explore this fantasy. Letting her and Bill's sexual desires to come full bloom. Evolving their marriage and relationship into something more.

"Man Bill. You sure have one hell of a wife." Jack said, looking Amber up and down. "I mean look at her, dressed all sophisticated on the outside but dressed so naughty on the inside."

Amber blushed hearing him. She did enjoy wearing naughty lingerie to work, no one aware that under her professional outfit she was walking around in something so racy.

She had on a white see through bra with a matching thong. She also hasn't always done this, it started ever since Bill had told her about his fantasy.

It sometimes amazed her how ever since, she had become more sexual in her marriage and how many aspects of her life had changed. Like wearing naughty lingerie to work.

"Here put this back on." Jack said, handing her back her medical coat.

Amber was confused why he was trying to put more clothes on her, but she didn't bother asking and put the coat back on.

"Now...'doctor' why don't you give me a checkup?" Jack said.

Amber thought it was the cheesiest line but just went along with it. She grabbed a stethoscope off the wall by where she was standing and put it on like she was really doing a check up.

Jack couldn't believe how sexy Amber looked at the moment. She was wearing her professional medical coat with the stethoscope wrapped around her neck, but underneath was just her see through lingerie. She gave off the perfect description of sophisticated and sexy at the same time.

Amber had always had a body that was built to fuck, but at this moment she never looked more sexually appealing. She gave off this aura of wanting to be dominated.

Amber leaned forward and put the metal end of the stethoscope on Jack's chest. "Seems like everything is normal here.."

"That's not what I'm worried about. My groin feels very agitated lately. Can you check for me?"

Amber rolled her eyes hearing another cheesy line, but that still didn't stop her from getting on her knees once again in front of this despicable 'patient' of hers.

She grabbed his dick with one hand and put the end of the stethoscope on his bare cock. Jack cock twitched, feeling the metal on his bare skin.

"Still looks normal to me...might be a little on the large size but that's about it." Amber said teasingly while glancing at the camera.

She was enjoying playing the sexy doctor, her and Bill have roleplayed before but never with their jobs but now she hoped they did something like that in the future.

"Can you do some tests to make sure doc?" Jack laughed trying to stay in character.

Amber dropped the stethoscope and used both hands to jerk his cock while looking up at him.

"Does that feel good? I'm not hurting you, am I?" Amber said with her sweetest voice.

Jack's cock immediately swelled hearing her sexy voice. "No..no that's perfect."

Jack leaned his head back and enjoyed her sensual handjob.

Amber leaned forward and started to kiss the base of his thick cock. The extra stimulation made his big dick stand immediately at full mast.

Jack looked down and watched this sexy doctor kiss and stroke his cock.

Amber felt Jack's eyes piercing down at her. Without taking her eyes off of him, she put the end of the stethoscope back on his cock.

What surprised her was she actually felt his pulse beating through his thick penis.

Amber continued her playful act and put the stethoscope on different parts of his giant dick, before saying, "Oh yes. Nothing wrong here. A perfect healthy 'organ' you have."

Jack had enough of this roleplay. He leaned forward and hit stop on the recording.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Are you sure you've never done this?

Amber shook her head side to side, as she went back to using both her hands to stroke him sensually.

"Well you're giving one hell of a show, but I just wanted to say I can't wait for your dumbass husband to watch me corrupt your beautiful body in your own office. Make sure he realizes his place! Make you realize who really pleases you the best."

Amber didn't even say a word, she just leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. As if she was challenging it.

No matter how good Jack could fuck her, he would never be able to break her love for Bill. That she was extremely confident about, but that danger is what excited Bill and even herself.

Jack leaned forward and pressed record again, and Amber responded by swallowing his whole cock. It was always an amazing sight seeing this beautiful woman take his whole cock. Not many women could accomplish such a task.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Amber made loud noises sucking up and down, she knew she would be taking this bare cock in its entirety so she wanted to make it as wet as possible.

It surprised not only Jack but also Amber how quickly she got comfortable. Just a few minutes ago she walked in horrified watching him stroke his cock.

Now she was on her knees half naked sucking that same cock.

How far down the rabbit's hole is she going to fall. That unknown excited her to no end.

Jack finally asked the question that's been wrestling with his brain for the past week and half.

"So did you tell your little husband about the plan we had for him?"

Amber stopped sucking and made slurping noises as she dragged her lips up his cock.

Mmmmpphhh!

"Yes...I told him...." Amber glanced at the camera seductively, "I told him exactly what you told me to say. He's going to wear condoms while I let you fuck me raw. My own husband has to wear condoms while my despicable neighbor gets to fuck me however he wants!"

Jack laughed, "Good, good," He steered her head back on to his thick rod, while staring at the camera himself now. "Sorry buddy, don't blame her, it was my idea. You don't have to thank me either, I thought it would be a fun little add on to her already naughty gift. I bet you can't wait to slide your dick inside her wet pussy. To tell you the truth, I can't wait either!" Jack said while laughing.

Amber's pussy gushed hearing his words. Everything she was doing was so wrong, but it only made the experience even more exciting.

It was at this moment Jack thought of an evil idea to intensify their illicit situation.

Making sure Amber was busy sucking his cock, Jack dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

Amber was attacking Jack's thick cock, soaking it with saliva from different angles when Jack's next words threw her mind in disarray.

"Hey what's up Bill?" Jack said.

Amber glanced up and saw Jack smiling down at her with a cocky smile with his phone to his ear.

Amber was shocked, Jack's cock fell out of her mouth and her mouth was open aghast at what was taking place.

She whispered as quietly as she could, almost mouthing her words, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Jack waved her off with one his hands and rested it on the back of her head steering her back on top of his cock.

"Sorry to bother you at work, neighbor. I'm actually putting a desk together. I just received it but my power drill took a shit on me. Do you have a spare one I can borrow?"

Amber couldn't believe what was taking place. She was on her knees for her neighbor sucking his huge cock in her own office while he talked to her husband over the phone.

She had did something like this before in the beginning of the fantasy and it turned her on immensely when it happened. But at that time Bill knew what was taking place! He had no idea that his wife was being so naughty at the moment.

That's when Amber remembered her phone that was still recording. He would eventually watch this later. Amber's pussy couldn't have become more wet at that moment as she glanced over at the camera.

She sucked with even more passion, practically creating a vacuum with her lips, while pressing her tongue onto his cock, inadvertently coaxing Jack to cum.

Though Jack was holding steady, his forehead started to sweat.

Amber would occasionally glance up at him and back to the camera. The sounds she was making started to pick up due to her giving him the sloppiest blowjob to date.

Amber realized what she was doing was so naughty and wanted to punish Jack for putting her in this situation.

She removed her lips and licked the tip of his cock, whispering "You're so fucking big daddy..."

Jack covered the mic with his hand, "You better stop making so much noise or your dumbass husband is gonna get suspicious!"

"Oh yea sorry Bill, been working all day on this damn desk. It's been a real project..." Jack smiled down seeing Amber knowing back to sucking him off, slower and more sensual now.

"Well hey I really appreciate letting me borrow your 'things' I'll make sure I don't break it too much or anything." Jack laughed at his innuendo.

Amber heard Bill's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying.

She glanced over at the camera and mouthed, "I love you so much...."

Jack saw this and couldn't take it any longer.

"Alright, Bill I'll stop by once at your home. See ya."

Click.

"God damn you fucking slut! You wanna tease me while I'm on the phone with your hubby? Huh?"

Amber glanced at the camera and back up to Jack while nodding her head with her mouth back on his dick.

She continued her blowjob slowly and as sensually as possible.

Bill was probably at work not even realizing his wife was being corrupted in such a way.

Jack watched her bob up and down on him as he sucked and slurped on his impressive dick.

Amber was getting into it now and doing such an act in her office no less only added to her excitement. She couldn't believe how bad she was at the moment. She could already feel her thong wet with her juices.

Jack decided he wanted to see how much this slutty wife could handle. He extended both of his hands and gathered all her hair that was falling down her back and shoulders, gripping it until it was in a ball in one hand.

Amber felt his movements and glanced up at him. The sight of her hair gripped in his hand and glancing up at him was perfectly captured on the phone that was still recording next to where Jack was sitting.

She felt so dominated and small before him. Even though she was actually maybe an inch taller than him, he felt like a much bigger person at the moment.

Suddenly she felt Jack's grip on her hair tighten.

"I've had enough of your teasing, I'm going to use your mouth how I want! I'll show your husband the way you wanna be treated deep down!!" Jack bellowed with a deep voice.

Amber couldn't even respond with her mouth full of his cock, but her eyes said all that needed to be said.

With one hand gripping her hair, and the other resting on the back of her head. Jack began thrusting her up and down his massive, thick cock.

Amber realized at that moment she was lucky she didn't have a gag reflex. But even so, due to Jack using her as a plaything Amber struggled to take his cock at the speed he was pulling her up and down his cock.

What made matters worse was Jack started thrusting his hips as he forced his cock deeper and deeper into Amber's perfect mouth and throat.

"God! Fuck yes! Look at you take that cock!" Jack groaned, "Before you were too shy to even suck your husband's own cock and now I'm using your mouth as if it's a pussy in your own office! Watch this Bill. Watch as I corrupt your beautiful wife!"

Jack was belligerent in lust as he held her head in place and started thrusting his thick dick deep into her mouth. Amber couldn't do anything but take it. She felt ashamed at how she must have looked at the moment but what made it worse was her body never felt more excited.

He was treating her like she was some sort of toy and she was actually loving it. It didn't escape Jack's eyes that as he did this he noticed one of Amber's hands left the side of his hips and started touching her pussy.

This gave him the confidence to treat her however he pleased.