Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber either couldn't or didn't want to answer. Her hair was being gripped forcing her to look up to the ceiling but her eyes were closed trying to just enjoy the sensations her body was experiencing. Unfortunately Jack wouldn't let her get off that easily.

He stopped moving, bringing a halt to those sensations and to the orgasm that she was building quickly to.

"Jackkk, please I'm so close.." Amber whispered under him, trying to rock her body back on to his cock.

Jack just held her close and pressed his cock all the way into her still not moving.

"Answer me then." Jack stated, with a flat voice.

Amber was too close to care and just let him hear what he wanted, knowing that the camera was picking it all up also. She wanted to make sure she drove not only Jack crazy with her words, but Bill too.

"You do baby. You fuck me the besttt, pleasee."

"Your dumbass husband could never make you cum like I could right?"

"Yess, that dumbass can't fuck me like you do daddy." Amber's words became even harsher. They made her body shiver with every word that spilled out of her mouth.

"That's why you made him wear condoms right?? So I can fuck and cum inside of you whenever I wanted?"

Amber's eyes shot wide open when she heard that. Cum inside of her? In her whole life Bill had been the only one to. She bit her lip knowing that was Jack's plan all along. That's why he wanted Bill to wear a condom.

Amber glanced back at Jack and saw his despicable smile spread across his face.

She wanted to refute. She wanted to push him off of her and tell him to leave. But how could she? His cock was deep in her as she was bent over her desk. He had her hair gripped in a ponytail and had her on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm. Even if she knew how wrong it was, her body had different plans.

She knew when he requested her to make Bill where condoms this was his goal, they've brought up before in their sex talk. But that's all that she thought it was. Deep down she knew that he was building up to that with his plan, but she didn't realize that this moment would happen today.

The thought of him cumming inside of her. Taking something that should be a privilege strictly for Bill...it was so wrong. So taboo. This was crossing a line she really wasn't sure how Bill would react.

However, she was so deep in her lust, she finally gave in to her dark desires.

Amber's eyes closed once again. She wiggled her hips side to side, as if her body was reminding her of the massive weapon inside of her at the moment.

"Oh god, fuckk yess. Cum for me daddy! Wherever you want! Show my husband who fucks me the besttt!!" Amber's evil side was in full bloom at the moment.

Hearing Amber's words were almost enough to drive Jack over the edge right then and there.

He grit his teeth and started thrusting back into her with more vigor and passion than anytime before. Not even a few minutes after he began once again. Amber finally lost it.

Jack pulled her by her hair farther up and turned her head to face him, finding her lips with his own. Their tongues battled as Amber's orgasm rocked through her body.

"You want me to cum for you? Cum deep inside your pussy? Huh? Fill you up more than your dumbass husband ever could?! Fuck!! My! Little! Slut!!" Jack thrusts we're flying into her like a train engine chugging along the tracks.

"Yes, yes, yess!! Fuck me Jack!! Fuck meeee. I'm gonna cum for youu, oh god!!" Amber's body was exploding with an orgasm as her tongue battled with Jack's.

As Jack felt her tight pussy soaking his cock while gripping him over and over, and with Amber kissing him sensually at the same time, he soon followed right after her.

"Damn, you're such a sexy woman. Fuckkkk," Jack finally exploded with his own orgasm.

"Yess daddy!! Cum for meee! I want it!! I really want it!!!!" Amber was delirious as she matched Jack's thrust with her own. She's never felt her body more on fire. It was as if Amber's mind turned off and her body was doing the one talking.

Amber moans were finally interrupted with a twitch. A twitch that she was very familiar with but this time it came from a very different source. Deep within her, directly up against her womb came another twitch. Amber closed her eyes as she could feel every inch of Jack's cock as she could feel the violent jolts of his sperm coating her insides. It brought her to another height of heavenly taboo pleasure. She clenched her eyes and just enjoyed the taboo act she was taking part of.

It felt like a fire hose going off inside her. The extra pressure against her insides, coupled with his taboo it was, tacked on to the lack of proper sex with her husband, made her spill right over the edge. Amber started panting hard and came yet another time, this longer and stronger than the others. She hadn't even yet recovered from her previous orgasm but this one came from deep, deep inside her.

"Fuuuuuuck, ohhhhh, ohhh goddd," Amber moaned out deliriously, her tongue almost hanging out from her wide open mouth, "Jackkkk, ohhhhhhh!! Fuckkkk baby! I'm cumming sooo hard!!!"

Load after load, drilled deep inside Amber's married pussy. She felt him cumming more and deeper than Bill ever had or could.

Twitch, after twitch, Jack deposited his seed deep inside of her. Doing something that Amber should only be doing with someone she wanted children with. Taking one of the last exclusive acts that Bill owned. Claiming it as his own, at least for the next couple weeks.

"Thatsssss ittttt. Fuuuuck. Jesus." Jack was still twitching within her. With how much he normally cums, on top of this being an even bigger load. He filled Amber up more than she ever has.

Amber's body was having aftershocks from her orgasm as Jack continued to cum inside of her. His cum filled her up to the brim so much that it slid down his cock drilling onto the floor.

Jack who was practically out of breath from his intense orgasm slid his cock slowly out. It was completely covered in their juices and cum.

In front of him, he saw her tight pussy slowly contract and release both of their cum which continued sliding onto her desk and floor.

Amber had her elbows on the desk with her head hung down. Her body was rocked with such an intense orgasm it was as if she lost all feeling for a moment. Her sense of touch, smell, and sound was all slowly coming back to her.

It was at this moment both her and Jack noticed a presence in front of them by the door.

Their mutual orgasm was so intense that they were only focused on themselves. The pleasure they were experiencing made it so they didn't even notice the door open and someone walk in on them.

Amber lifted her head that was covered in a light sheen of sweat and saw her best friend standing by the door.

Stacey.

***************************************************

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
58 Comments
HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

Finally filled that hot pussy with cum. Sooo erotic. Good story. Perfect pace. Anal next? How about a threesome with David. 5 stars

Dare69Dare693 months ago

This is my favourite part, simply because of the power dynamic shifting on so many levels.

The biggest and most important one, of course, is that Jack takes her place of power. She's a Doctor, an administrator, the hospital and particularly her office is her place of power, the place where she's professional, in control, in charge, the place where everyone defers and respects her. It's the place where she's at her strongest, more than a wife, a professional woman, a high status and high class person in charge. This is her safest strongest place, her refuge. It's also the place where the games are at their riskiest - getting fucked in her office could literally be the end of her career. She can't allow that to happen. Jacks presence here should be a major threat. This would be the place where she stands up to him, and should stand up to him. She's busy, she's doing her job.

And Jack just walks in and takes all that away from her, effortlessly. Wow. She's been submitting before - at her place, at Jack's place, in risky semi-public places where she's not in control. But she's in control here, and he just takes it away from her, and she folds instantly. It's a sign of how much power over her he's already taken, and how much she's deteriorated that she does. It's a complete power surrender.

From now on, Jack is completely in charge, if he can do it here, there is nowhere safe for her, he can do whatever he likes whenever he likes. She doesn't know it yet, but she's done.

This is reinforced in a number of ways - taking her on her desk, another symbol of her power. Having her 'play fake doctor' with him, with a lab coat and stethoscope, mocking and trivializing her profession, her source of strength - the message is you're no longer a doctor, you're a cocksucker. Wrecking her office during sex, that's another subtle form of conquest. All of which she embraces. He conquers, she submits instantly, and then he keeps reinforcing it in different ways and she keeps going along with it.

Two more major things. This is the first time he comes in her and she submits to it. Again, huge power shift - this is literally her sacred place, her fertility, the center of her womanhood and reserved for her husband. In symbolic terms, this is huge, it's on the same level as her submitting in her office. She's just given up the two biggest cores of her identity. She no longer owns them, now he owns them both, and from this point on, he comes in her at will.

And major role reversal with her husband for her. Before, her husband was the owner of her pussy, Jack was the guest who had to wear condoms. Now it's completely reversed, Jack has put Bill in condoms, essentially emasculating him, and taking away his intimacy. And now Jack is the owner of the pussy, and Bill the guest (and soon to be the disinvited guest).

And the intimacy and satisfaction that Amber craves of having her lover come inside her ... that's been taken away, and now replaced by Jack's come and his version of intimacy and satisfaction. Amber doesn't even realize it, but on subconscious levels it's changed.

The final huge thing is the change in Amber towards her husband. She still loves him unconditionally. But now deep down, she thinks of him as a dumbass, as small - she even hammers the word "path-et-ick!"

It's a subtle thing, although it is called out. But up to this point, it's been Jack making her say it, coaxing and pushing. She says it to please him. She says it to please Jack, to excite him. It's part of the role play. But she hasn't internalized it, doesn't believe it.

Except here, all of a sudden, she's saying it without prompting. He's not pushing or coaxing it. She's not saying it to please him. Yes, it's part of the sex and role play. But she's believing it, it has internalized, even if she doesn't fully realize it. When she calls him 'path-et-ic' and dumbass and small and inadequate, she's not pleasing Jack, she's believing it.

Maybe its being taken and giving up in her two power places, her womb and her office, a deep deep surrender. Or maybe it's caused or helped by the loss of intimacy of Bill having to wear a condom and no longer coming inside her. Certainly, Jack has been working at it nonstop since the very first moment. But here's where it's finally taken root, where Jack wins. She's internalized it.

That's why when she blows David in the next chapter she calls Bill a dumbass out of the blue. David's not asking for it, he's not expecting it, it doesn't have any baggage for him and he's actually confused a little by it. But that's because Amber's not performing, she actually is thinking that way, at least in these kinds of situations. She also deliberately volunteers that she doesn't give Bill what she's giving David, unnecessarily emasculating him - again, something that David wasn't expecting or asking for and is caught by surprise. She doesn't even realize she's emasculating with that information, didn't consciously intend it, it just slips out because that's how she is thinking deep down.

It's not just about Jack being big or powerful, she's accepted and embraced that all along. She didn't care, because she loved her husband and he was everything to her.

But now its changed. It's not just that Jack is big, it is also that Bill is small. Bill has diminished in her mind. It's not just that Jack is powerful and in control. Bill has shrunk, he's a 'dumbass' he's 'pathetic' he's weak and inadequate. Before she loved sex with them both and saw them as equal, albeit with different strengths.

From this point on, Bill's sex is inferior. Jack is simply better, not because Jack has become better, but because in her mind she now accepts and believes that Bill is inadequate. It gets easier and easier to say for her to say, in and out of the bedroom that Jack's sex is better, she talks about Jack breaking her over and over, she talks about addiction.

It's not on the conscious level of course, and if she thought about it, she'd deny and reject it all. And she genuinely loves Bill. But now without thinking about it, without examination, he's just different in her mind, a dumbass, a weak and foolish man, an inadequate man, a pathetic small dick, an inferior lover. Amber's baselines have changed, and Jack notices, even if she doesn't.

Anyway, a great chapter. Sorry we'll never see the end of the story.

DickTraceyDickTracey3 months ago

Can’t seem to get enough of this story

Becaa57Becaa575 months ago

As always super hot and interesting to see the power Jack has over her. If they were going to be caught, the best person would be Stacy, will be interesting to see how that plays out

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock5 months ago

Continued excellence! Was hoping she'd flirt with someone at the wedding. Was wondering when someone was going to catch them, can't wait till the next episode!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Neighbourly Differences College couple get a kick out of teasing gross old neighbour.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
More Stories